• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, this is an unusual time for me to be on but anywho. Since I'm about to sleep and I don't wanna drag on the RP, perhaps Jagson can take control of Will (with my permission) and do the entire battle

Hey Jagson is the mask guy gonna come because I think now is the right time and um if you have mask guy or who ever comes now I'm gonna have Nion not join so is nion gonna die?

Sorry about the lack of a battle everyone. But since I don't know the man's strategies I decided I was going to fallow the showdown match which pretty much was Nightmare (Gengar) Koing more than half of the man's team and that didn't seem like it would be interesting so I just showed the final part of the battle so we can move the plot foreword.

Lmao! So Zack wants to hold hands with Layla while they walk into the battlefield? Just so you know, the tournament is televised world wide so if they do that, the rumors will spread around like wildfire. It reminds me of two characters back in the original series. They had tons reporters asking them about their relationship. I honestly don't know what he is going to do because it's so hard to figure out what Zack is thinking. I know Zack doesn't mean it the way I'm implying but that's what its going to look like. Hopefully Layla chooses wisely.

No that's not the plan, Jesus. You really think Zack would do that?
But yea, knowing Zacks luck what your guessing is probably what is gonna happen, but that's not what's intended at all XD

How isn't that for fast travel? No traffic, fast ride, on time for the battle. All works out... Minus the fact what happened in the original series might happen here, with the reporter business, which hopefully doesn't happen.

Well after reading your post Retro, all I can give you is a middle finger and a have a good night.
How is two people riding on a charizard immediately considered a couple? Jesus the community the these days love romance.

It's the Pokemon world. In the middle of a tournament, a male and a female fly down together on a Charizard and millions of people aren't supposed to believe that means anything?! Don't get to worked up over it. I'm just trying to mess with your characters. If you feel uncomfortable and want me too stop, I will.

Shrub is actually my patron deity.
vileplume_and_victreebel_by_ouijapaw-d8w43ff.png

The True MVP's of the match.

Last edited:
And here I am trying to figure out how to beat Layla's team...
It's actually way tougher than it looks, literally. You won't believe it but I'm most concerned about that Sandslash.

I was just trying to speed things up. I didn't think I took to much control, I'll find a way to change it if it's that big a deal. Just figured for each of our posts we could just have the other call out the attacks they used in the actual battle. My bad if that's out of line.

I think it's alright and Hotshot probably thinks so as well. It was well executed and since the battle was done on showdown, we already know the outcome. That's why showdown is better for this kind of stuff. This way we could finish a battle in like two or three posts. If we just rped it, we would be stuck in a battle for days. Anyways, nice job on that post Sky! :up:

Now I remember an episode in the anime were there was a race and there were rapidashes ashes pikachu and Dodrio invloved somehow in gods sake a snorlax won so bow to your true god