• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well since layla wasn't hit by a hydro pump the effects were different exsept Zack was seeing hallucinations because nion used his blood to make the serums and the serum with the headache gave Zack hallucinations and headaches so is that ok?

@Jagson I'm going to have to ask for you to edit that post cause I'm not just going to let you take it down that easily cause cmon this is gonna be the main attack and I'm not letting one post just take it down that easily I want it to last a while so please edit some of it out and how would have the swat gotten to nion that easy the place is now flooding with gang members of nions

They're starting their counter attack they haven't killed everyone. Plus McNiel already made a deal with Riley setting up the sting to arrest the clown bastard so it makes sense that their would be a SWAT team ready for take down.

Can't really get involved right now with the taking down Nion thing, cuz Zack asked Layla a question, so I have to wait for a response first... I hate when I do this to myself XD

Riley can't really do anything important since he was knocked unconscious and then strapped to a chair. Plus the grunt next to him has a gun pointed to his head.

Well Zack just turned the mother fuckin tables. Let's be honest, you all knew it was coming eventually, and in a life or death situation, this was a better time as any. So take that Sky!

I knew it! I fucking knew it! I would like to say that I might have an idea on what will happen next. Since they think they're going to die, they have nothing to lose.

Imagine Zack is about to kiss Layla and then Riley or Nion saves them and she jumps into their arms. That would be utter destruction. Layla would be savage af if she did that.

Riley better not be jumping in the middle of this shit, he better be lookin through a key hole or some shit. Plus the door is locked I believe. I don't really know, but still...

Roan don't tell him how to!! He's gonna be that guy who jumps in the middle of to people when there in a private moment.
Really though, that's like the definition of Riley.

Wtf, Riley is not as weak as you think bro. Riley has already some girlfriends so he has no need to be peeking through a key hole. Besides, that's probably Zack's first kiss. Anyways, he's there to disarm the bomb not watch them kiss till they die. Man, you all are over reacting.

Like seriously lmao, you're all acting like kids. 'No, I don't want his character to see my character kiss another character." Wtf, are you ten or something?!