• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lmao, what episode is that? Either way, that shows how messed up the anime can be at times. How did a Snorlax win a race against a Rapidash and Ash's infinite level Pikachu?!

Let's not forget this is the same pikachu that lost to a lv 5 snivy so miracles happen it was like how Magikarp can accualy beat any pokemon if you don't have a quick claw it's like how secretly caterpie is jesus that's right retro you and all the other pokemon fans have been blind all this time pokemon is fucked up

And the super ultra giant stupid long post is up. Take an hour to process everything, then take another to make your post off of it. Thank you and good night. Well actually, good morning, but you get it.

Not really, no
Maybe
I dunno
Haven't for a while and don't think I'll be able to for the next few days/weeks, other RPs and IRL Stuff happening. So I may not be as active
Just staying on the safe side in case I wake up and find that you've already beat Kanto and are moving onto Johto, wanna give Will a good ending

Alrighty, well if it is the end of will, then we will always remember him as the random guy that was always at the main event but never did anything and instead always said:
What?

Well, Layla is triggered AF... Zacks original friend list:
Riley
Layla
Drew
Nion
Current friend list:
Riley
Layla - no longer due to a broken promise
Drew
Nion - turned into a random psychopath for some reason
Down to two

I don't think Nion is that stupid, but anything can happen. So I believe Zacks friend group is -1 1/2
-1 being Nion wanting to kill him, and Layla being the half. I don't know what Riley and Drew think of Zack yet though.

That was really intense, awesome battle, me personally would like Drew to win but I guess either works. But then there's the risk Cortez actually wins, which would suck. Either way awesome battle... again

0_0
Layla is more triggered then predicted Jesus! Did that punch leave a dent?! Zack is toast!
That little growing love they might have had was like stacking a tower of cards. One little mishap and whoopdy do, it falls over in the blink of an eye XD

Even if Cortez reaches the finals, Riley or Layla will be there to stop him. I can guarantee you that Riley would beat Cortez, so don't worry if that ends up being the final match up.

Wow I'm not going to lie Jagson just shuts up about his battle style because you know Mr Fishykarp would've gotten into semifinals because if he dident tell everybody his technique jagson wouldn't have had a quick claw so retro if you wanna win it ain gonna be fed to you

Again I make the mistake of causing Zack to fall asleep. Now I can't really post.
Well I could pull a Jagson and be a completely different character, or a Riley, where I explain my dream. I dont know...

@Retro Master What's the problem with my snorlax coming out first honestly I don't want it to last forever either so I'll give you the right to control my charater and I dont care how riley is gonna win but you must have atleast 2 pokemon left like showdown. So is it ok now?

Yeah no problem Retro, we can probably think of like 1000 other things our characters can do while your battle is happening.
Technically, you are currently writing the battle, so the battle is technically going on, if that makes sense.

I'm almost home so I'll finish writing it soon. It was kind of hard to do it without wifi because I have to keep going back to look at the replay and it started to get laggy.

Though you should edit it to say that the bomb thing is the reason Zack saw the static face only, not the reason he got headaches in general.
because the headaches were made by the Hydro pump he took, which damaged his brain.
And also if Layla wasn't getting headaches then it doesn't make much sense that only Zack got headaches, you know?