• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah I don't usually do long posts but that's the biggest post in the entire rp because I actually cared about it thinking this is the chandge. Oh and id like you guys to react in the future of the rp to someone carving your charaters name in someones stomach I think it would be pretty easy to know who it is tho and the other two guys who had carved in there stomachs HA so yeah

You know you could also use Pokemon to help with Nion's plans. Don't forget that they're in the Pokemon world. I just have a feeling that Nion and his gang are going to attack the stadium right after Riley beats. Nion tells Riley that he hasn't lost yet and starts laughing hysterically before his gang invaded the stadium.

Well I forgot Cortez is going to the finals, either Layla or Riley needs to fuck em up. Meanwhile, since Zack lost quarter finals, I'll have him deal with Nion.
@Jagson I think Cade and Zack would be the best. fighting. partners. ever. Cade is obviously the strong as fuck one, and Zacks just the ninja dude. It would be awesome. Plus, (a little off topic) Zack was originally a highschooler by day, crime fighter by night kind of guy that I made, but this is Pokemon so I didn't add that.
Ok enough of my bullshit...

No he only uses to small cylanders of wood as weapons and only wears a hood for a mask as his costume. He doesn't have gadgets a suit or cape. Plus he only stops drug dealers, mob bosses, petty thiefs, etc. Until he gets into his junior year of high school when he gets super powers... And this was his original character, since this is pökêmöñ I completely changed him into only being a trainer.

ANYWAY OFF THIS TOPIC

Batman is SO much more different from Zack. All Zack has are expert karate skills and Batman knows over 50 different fighting styles, is super smart, has armor, is a billionaire, is an adult, works with super heroes, and has an awesome name. They're nothing alike.

FOR THE LAST TIME CAN WE GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE RP AND NOT THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN BATMAN AND ZACK.
PLEASE.

alright so are we pretending your post never happened or mine never happened? Also, Zack is unconscious either way, so it's wierd if he says your under arrest to an unconscious person. If you were talking to him, everything is confusing right now I'm sorry

No both posts happened and now the Police officer is arresting Zack for throwing a person that was in cuffs out of a window. I'll reread yours and edit mine to fallow it.

Oh ok. If only I posted faster... I was originally planning on Zack throwing him out the window and that was that. But I guess while I was writing it you posted that Drews grandpa stopped him instead, so now apparently he threw the assassin out the window after he was arrested. Well shit. XD I wish the alert system was better

Simple the same way Nion some how got an entire gang of people in less than ten minutes.
But look at it this way. The for completely reasonable reasons were staking out team Neo Rocket. They heard of the battle above the abandon Hotel and started to watch everyone involved. So they bugged the rooms and when the Assassin made a move McNiel launched into action.

And is an unconcious Zack in a cop car right now? I mean, even if Jagson hadn't posted before me, I guess either way Zack did try to kill someone, but it was a little hard to understand when you said,
"Pistol cop whipped" I didn't get that, but whatever

Alright, that was really confusing. At first I thought Zack pulled a dude out a window to his death and then fell unconscious falling as well, and then apparently the police had already arrested the guy and now we're arresting Zack and the assassin.
WTF JUST HAPPENED

They are arresting the Assassin for what he was obviously going to try and do. and arrested Zack because he tried to kill someone.

Awwww you do care Retro. XD
For this, you are awarded a virtual cookie and my hope that you win the tournament. Well actually, I hope Sky wins, but if she loses to you then team Riley all the way.

Well, Zack lost quarter finals, got arrested, fought swarms of thugs in the rain at night, nearly died several times, has random pains and random times, is rumored to like Layla, has a friend who has done drugs and become a joker wannabe, has another friend who is overconfident about everything, originally was susposed to be a "superhero", loves everything hot orange red and sportsy, and is a badass ninja.
You know I think I've covered everything this character can possibly do, ever. What did I miss