• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Held every six months all over the word League tournaments are used to decide on who will have a chance to take on the elite four and possible the champion. While everyone is happy and getting ready for a the tournament a ancient evil lurks in the shadows getting ready to strike.

This takes place two years after the events of sun and moon.

As stated in the title this is a reboot to my league tournament series. In my opinion it became to convoluted not to mention that someone became the chosen one in it. So I had to cut it off. Here's hoping that take two works.

Rules
fallow rules as stated by Pokecharms
Only gen one pokemon are allowed.
No legendaries
respect each other
Have fun.

Character sheet.
Name:
Sex:
Pokémon:

@Retro Master @Cloudswift If either of you might be interested.

Last edited:
I was wondering if I could have a spot? I can try to make my character now, but I am currently busy with things. It's okay if I can't have a spot, I understand.

Lemme know when you put up the Johto one, I would like to keep the idea of having my character's starter Pokemon be Cyndaquil(Evolved into Typhlosion, of course).

Okay, here's mine
Name: Jericho
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, red shirt, black jacket, jeans, black and yellow Nike's
Poke'Mon: Wartortle, Arcanine, Jolteon, Mankey, Pidgeot, Exeggutor

You all are accepted.

Name: Drew Leuric.
Sex male
age 16
Apperance: Short blonde hair with blue yes. He wears his farthers green jacket over a white shirt. He has black slacks and Nikes.
Pokémon: Poliwrath, Gengar, Hitmonlee, Eggxecutor, Ninetales, Pinsir

Here is my character~
Name:Mason Pruitt

Sex:Male

Appearance:

Mason is a average fellow, not very tall but not short either. He is around 5'8. He is also average weight. Mason has large, chocolate brown eyes made bigger by his black, thick rimmed glasses. His hair is shaggy and is light brown colour. His outfit is rather simple being a simple white t-shirt with a red plaid shirt over the top of it that he wears around his waist when it's hot. He wears worn dark blue jeans with simple red tennis shoes.

Accessories:
Mason wears a light grey beanie with a simple pokeball pin on the right side of it. Mason also wears a black watch on his right wrist. He also always carries around a grey shoulder bag with his pokedex, pokeballs, and other things in it.

Pokémon:

Syn the Venusaur(Male)-Grass/Poison
Summer the Ninetales(Female)-Fire
Neve the Lapras (Female)-Water/Ice
Jet the Hitmonchan(Male)-Fighting
Dragonite(Male)-Dragon/Flying
Nyx the Gengar(Female)-Ghost/Poison

Not sure if this team is too OP, Feel free to tell me if it is~
Also sorry it took so long, I had some things to do

Can I join?

Dex Berry
Male

Appearance: Average height with smooth dark skin and fit build. Short black hair with a buzz cut. Light brown eyes that shine intensely with confidence. He wears black sneakers , a pair of dark blue, well-fitted jeans, a tight plain black t-shirt, and a silver chain around his neck.

Pokémon:
Buzz the Electabuzz
Cutter the Kabutops
Spike the Hitmonchan
Glup the Muk
Snowflake the Dewgong
Vladimir the Golbat

One last try...

Name: Will Whitman
Sex: Male
Appearance: A relatively short kid for his age, Will is seemingly cute and carefree, but is actually a cunning strategist.
Pokémon: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Jolteon, Arcanine, Shiny Magikarp
Subs: Clefable, Dugtrio, Gengar

Last edited:
Not exactly what I meant. But probably non of that except the cult. I'm planning on having the masks be the main over arching villain of this. just with more motivation and not sending a fucking walking building threw a city.

Name: Zack Hunter
Appearance: Dark red eyes, tanned skin from going to the beach so much, a crimson shirt with bright orange highlights, white sports glasses, and orange shorts
Pokemon: Charizard, Dragonite, Victreebel, Jolteon, Golem, Poliwrath

Name: Layla Evans
Sex: Female
Appearance: (Attached)
5'4, pale skin, long brunette hair, welcoming blue eyes. Generally wears jeans and a yellow top with tennis shoes. Always has her black backpack and loves to wear scarves, even when it's hot out.
Pokémon:
Shrub the Vileplume(Male)
Samuel the Parasect(Male)
Rapunzel the Rapidash(Female)
Jill the Slowbro(Female)
Rusty the Sandslash(Male)
Hupgup the Farfetch'd(Male

Attachments

• 4311367a3d78b1668cae7cb9d6288881.jpg
    4311367a3d78b1668cae7cb9d6288881.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 39
@Jagson This is like an alternate universe, right? I'm just asking cuz I was thinking about bringing Riley back if it's not in the same timeline. Like in the last timeline he showed up in Johto but this time he shows up earlier in Kanto.

Name: Riley
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes. Wears a black leather jacket with a green hoodie attached too it. Wears a black t-shirt underneath. Black jeans and red and white shoes.

Pokemon:
Dragonite
Machamp
Gengar
Alakazam
Charizard
Jolteon

Subs:
Nidoking
Lapras
Poliwrath

Held every six months all over the word League tournaments are used to decide on who will have a chance to take on the elite four and possible the champion. While everyone is happy and getting ready for a the tournament a ancient evil lurks in the shadows getting ready to strike.

This takes place two years after the events of sun and moon.

As stated in the title this is a reboot to my league tournament series. In my opinion it became to convoluted not to mention that someone became the chosen one in it. So I had to cut it off. Here's hoping that take two works.

Rules
fallow rules as stated by Pokecharms
Only gen one pokemon are allowed.
No legendaries
respect each other
Have fun.

Character sheet.
Name: Sam
Sex: Male
Appearance: Looks like an Ace Trainer from DPPT, but more light-hearted
Personality: Nervous around girls his age, LOVES his Leafeon
Pokémon:
Flareon: Fire Fang, Take Down, Swift, Baby-Doll Eyes

Gengar: Shadow Ball, Mean Look, Dark Pulse, Toxic
Thinks bad is the new good B)

Blastoise: Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Take Down, Skull Bash

Butterfree: String Shot, Take Down, Bug Bite, Growl

Rapidash: Fire Charge, Fire Fang, Take Down, Screech
Always wants to be perfect

@Retro Master @Cloudswift If either of you might be interested.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. First of all, It's StellarWind, NOT Stellar Wind. No space there.
Second, DopeLeafeon has been removed from this RP due to continued rule violations (and chatspeak. 'u' is not a word). and "Greninja." is a sock-puppeting little child who has been thoroughly banned and their posts removed from the thread. And for the LAST TIME. Report, don't mini-mod! We might take a while to get to reports sometimes, but we DO get there.