• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, that was a weird question. Lel Maybe I could've worded that differently.
Anyways, I just want to see what's going too happen when he gets rejected. Hopefully he doesn't go joker on us again.

Well your trainer card says your 11... I don't see why you needed to lie about that, but anyway I agree with Retro about cringing.
Just promise Nion won't go psycho and try to poison Zack again. Ok?

I'm not 11 XD that's a custom age many people do that and that was based off a watt pad book I made nion was actually in that book as an 11 year old and Bellevue is where I actually live by the way so stop asking questions about my age which I am 14 so stop talking about my age or I will message a staff member sorry that I'm taking this seriously but a topic about my age isn't okay if you ask me. But yeah nion won't go psycho again just we got to see what happens.so yeah XD and I'm sorry for all the crindges in my post I use to have to use my iPad which wasn't reliable so sorry XD

Yea. Hopefully tonight. Then we can start Johto!!! I feel like my Johto team is possibly a little better than my Kanto, but I'm not sure yet. Not that anyone cares. Why do I say thes- write these things...

If you guys aren't done after tomorrow I'm just going start in Johto because this is just taking too long and there are other people waiting for Johto too start. And btw, it's a different world, so maybe drinking is legal at that age. :up:

I'll do the same as Retro. I'm pretty sure we'll be done by tomorrow though. Hopefully. There were many times I was about to get Zack to leave, but someone else stops him so... :/

Done XD it's all up to drew really cool how the creator is going to be the final post dont mind me but really @Hotshot14380 -Why so serious-Joker 2007 sadly heathe ledger died :(

Last edited by a moderator: