• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ha. Well fallowing the braket it will be Cortez vs Dex... I'm pretty much going to skip that so Drew vs Will then.
Also it'll be Cortez vs Drew and Layla vs Riley.
The finals will be Haven't decided yet against hasn't been determined yet.

Dex got eliminated in the previous round so it would be a random character against Cortez. But since it's a 6 v 6 I guess you could skip over most of it.

Yes the showdown match determined who will win the battle. The RP battle which will be a little bit different will still have the same outcome.

Maybe don't even RP the battle with Cortez, just mention that he won, add a sense of mystery to his team and strategy
Yes the showdown match determined who will win the battle. The RP battle which will be a little bit different will still have the same outcome.
I mean NOW now

And that's how the end begins...
It starts with one day, then two days, and eventually it will be a week where nothing happens and then this thread will be on hiatus. It's happened in each region we did, with the exception being Johto because it got locked.

That drug got Riley knocked out for a good while. Plus he was also exhausted after that day. Since Nion is messed up now, he will play it smart and not let anyone know that he drugged Riley. Someone will either have to realize he is missing and go check his room or he'll wake up like five minutes before his match and make an awesome last-second appearance on the battlefield right before he is eliminated for not showing up.

Nion is evil man. Layla is about to find out Riley was drugged by Nion, so Nion tries to lie about Riley sleeping. Should I have Riley wake up or is he still knocked out? You'll all find out in my next post.

people I must say the next post will chandge how you charaters see nion for the rest of the regions it was nice having ya as nions friend. oh also.... hold onto your hats

This is honestly, the one time I want Riley to kick ass in his match XD

Ok also, here is the full list complete:
Drew: future champion, investigator
Cortez: psychopath
Riley: egomaniac
Will: random guy
Dex: only failure of the second round
Zack: lonely ninja dude
Nion: OTHER psychopath
Layla: Self-deprecating meme girl
Or something like that

Hey you know since you won that battle you could just say the opponent never showed up cause if hes not gonna get on no epic last battle for fishykarp

Drew would win. Placing 1 pokedollar on it. Anywho... after drew's possible battle who is next? I forgot and have no idea where you posted it if you did Jagson

we can keep telling ourselves that retro would lose to sky or Jagson but we all know inside our minds rileys the future champion. but I think it would be cool if cortex won the champion ship and he started attacking kanto with team neo rocket or what ever to take control of kanto and eventually all the regions and the charaters have to stop him before the end of kanto just an idea yeah but riley would need to lose and Idk if retro would give up the title for the sake of the rps future like idk

Last edited by a moderator: