• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey this is a question to everybody what type of villain do you think matches nion cause if he's a villain I wat him to be a master mind. The joker or scare crow either one because they both use toxins I'd like to think joker tho

King Karp almost had you there, weren't for quick claw and you would have had a team consisting of Bounce Weaknesses and a Water Weakness (Showdown lets Magikarp have Hydro Pump for some reason?

* Rereads previous comment.*

I just looked at showdown. How the hell is that possible? Anyways since it's there if you want you can have King karp know Hydro pump.

For the battle it might not matter, though I do want him to go down putting up the finest of the fights (really amusing if nothing else manages to scratch your team for the rest of the tourney)

Cortez is the main villain, so unless you want him to go down in the semifinals, you can him be the first main villain too make it too the finals. You can also have Drew win and then he reveals to everyone who Cortez really is and gets him arrested or something.

I think I'm gonna have Zack stay up threw the night, so he's tired the next day. Which is funny because he just prevented Layla from doing that. AND it's realistic, we had our battle pretty late last night to I was tired as well. It all fits together... :p