• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yooooooo!!!!!! I just had a feeling that Sky might pull it out. I watched the replay without knowing who was going to win and it was so intense. I can't wait to see how you guys write the last few turns because it was so close. Good job both of you guys.

The move I should have used was solarbeam, cuz I had an item that wouldn't waste a turn charging, IDK why I chose to use synthesis XD

And no, it wasn't cuz I wanted to let you win sky, just so that's clear

Damn, Zack about to regret walking Layla to her room. :D :D :D
Now I'm actually a bit concerned for Riley. And it's alright Hotshot, since it's a good match between his friends, Riley will be fine with it. I mean you got to admit, Riley did keep telling Layla that she shouldn't give up that easily. Same with Zack.

So then in the Semi finals we have
The strategic sociopath vs either the investigator or the guys who's always there but chooses to stay out of it. and the blossoming romance.

Damn, I just realized how smart Riley is. He knew that Zack was already nervous about facing Layla. So he tried to make them get closer to get Zack even more nervous and make Zack not really want to defeat Layla. 2 Smart 4 Me XD

While it wasn't on purpose in the actual battle, I think I'm gonna make Zack intentionally lose in the RP version, :p

Crazy martial artist, ninja, I don't really know

That what's why I said I just realized the possibility of that being the case. Riley was too smart for even me too realize it. Also, Riley would do anything to win. Jagson knows this quite well. If anyone, Jagson can admit to the fact that Riley has been way more nicer than he had been in the previous serious. In all reality, Riley is not acting as his true self for his own reasons.

@Hotshot14380 I didn't take it seriously
Alright so
Sociopath Cortez (For obvious reasons)
Investigator (Maybe future champion) Drew (Since he's still at the lab learning more about what's going on in the big picture
Random guy Will
egomaniac Riley
@Hotshot14380 @skycaptain @Roanawesomeguy897 name something that describes your character.
Idk maybe sadistic and evil. trust me I have plans for nion let's just say nion might become a psycopath we could say he might turn into a joker wannabe after losing to Riley that's all im saying

I can admit to that
Also from this day foreward Zack shall be known as CMAN ( Crazy martial artist Ninja)
And Nion is now the sadist. and trust me I have the perfect group for him to join.

You know if Zack does let Layla on purpose then that would probably get Layla a bit angered and disappointed in Zack. It would hurt her to know that he sacrificed his chance at battling Riley just for her. I'm sure she would appreciate it but it wouldn't do her character justice as she was just given the match. I think it would be better if Zack either goes all out or he makes one costly mistake. I just think story wise, Zack losing purposely to Layla wouldn't be right.

Good, you're here Fishykarp. We just need you and Jagson to do your battle now while you guys have the chance.
I think Will is the random guy because he hasn't really interacted with the other characters.

I think I have it worked out ok, hopefully. Looking back I really don't understand why I used synthesis...

Sky just make sure you do your best in trying to stopping RIley for me, I hate his cockiness so much XD

Hey if anyone is up. would any of you mind battling me in showdown. I want to check to see if my team can hold up to some of you more experienced in competitive battling