• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
when you want to post, but you're stuck in the middle of asking a question, so you can't move until they answer. No offense to Sky, I understand you have to work so take your time. XD

What question?
For the injection, I might just do what I did in Johto. I'm not going to spoil anything though because it was actually a major character who came up with a cure.

So far, these are the categories I've gathered.

Action, violence, drugs, comedy, romance?, thriller, adventure?, drama, music, fiction, fanstasy. I miss anything?

? = maybe, sort of

Last edited:
And Riley has died. :(
I know it may be hard to hear but I looked at the side effects for the drug Nion gave Riley and there was just no way Riley could've survived. So thank Nion for killing Riley.

Jk :D When the tournament starts again tomorrow, that's when everyone will realize Riley is missing.

Riley is literally attempting to be a wingman. Wow. He deserves to suffer.

Jk. even if he was a jackass like earlier before his second match, he still wouldn't deserve to die by drug/pills. Courtesy of someone I will not name cough* cough* Nion cough* cough*

There's nothing really important for Riley to do until the tournament continues. I was thinking that everyone starts to wonder where Riley is when the first match of the quarter finals start and Riley still hasn't shown up. It could add a little urgency to the story as they try to find Riley before his match starts or he just makes an awesome last second appearance right before he is about to be disqualified. So I just won't posting until the next round starts basically. Hopefully by tomorrow we start the quarter finals.

I'm fine with that. I can do a day without posting. I say it should take about two to five posts between Hotshot and Sky to finish out the day. Then it should take atleast ten posts to get to the first match of the quarter finals. It shouldn't take more than a day to get to that point.