• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Meet it with Dragon Claw!" Xenith's arms lit up with a brilliant bluish-green light. With a roar, Xenith rushed to the rapidly approaching Star, who was enveloped in white light.

"Wow, there both really amazing pokemon, ive gotta check out Sinnoh and Unova sometime in the future." he said with a smile as he was memorized by the intense sky battle. "Maybe ill use Vex in a sky battle some day....I think it'll do well with its amazing speed" he said to himself, planning out future battles in the back of his mind.

The two pokemon clashed together, causing a large exploision. "Star fly up and use Steel Wing!" Ry shouted. Star burst out of the explosion and soared up in the sky. She circled and dove down at Xenith with her wings surrounded in white energy.

"Double Team!" Casys yelled. A few dozen Xenith copies appeared everywhere. Time to try out this tactic, Casys thought, grinning. "Protect!" Casys commanded. Each of the Xenith copies flared up with a green light, creating so much that it was almost blinding.

"All right, so who will you use for the first battle Landon?" Robby asks as he sits back in the chair. "I was thinking about using Elekid." Robby says as he fixes his tie.

The light blinded Star and she swoope down to avoid it, caceling her attack. 'Okay, then use Brave Bird in a circle!" Ry shouted. Star died a circle and started to wipe out clones as soon as the protects were gone. Then she charged Xenith with her body surrounded in power.

The stones dug into Star slowing her down. "Don't give up!" Ry roared. He knew Star was hurt, but she just needed to get some damage in. Then his plan would work. Star contoured her Brave Bird, only a little slower, due to the Stone Edge.

"Xenith!" Casys cried as the Archeops was hit by the Brave Bird. He was blown back a bit but seemed to shake off the hit. "Xenith is resistant against Flying-Type moves," Casys called to Ry. "So you're gonna have to do better." Casys grinned a bit and was looking forward to the rest of the battle.

"You forget, i have a move that will cause some damage. And now i'm close enough. Close Combat!" Ry shouted raising his fist. Star smirked and swung her feet and wings to attack Xenith at a close range. "You let me in!" Ry shouted smiling.

"Protect!" Casys called. Xenith created a dome of green energy, but t seemed to be weak. It flickered once, twice, then went out completely. "Drago-," Casys began before Star rammed into Xenith, furiously attacking him and sending the Archeops flying to the ground. Xenith caught himself at the last moment, however, and he used his momentum to glide back up. "Dragon Claw!" Casys called. Xenith nodded back as his arms lit up with blueish-green light.

Landon continued to watch the party go on, he had gotten so lost in thought he didn't realize Robby was talking to him, "Sorry Robby, I got distracted, and yeah I'm ready to win," Landon said with confidence as he got up.

"It's all right." Robby said as he also got up. "Man this place is packed, I wonder how much competition we'll have during the tournament." said as he went to get a bottled water.

Brief was currently changing into some formal clothes after being told that the party was a formal affair in the room with him was Melody and the two pokemon him got from Juniper. "Man what a pain why do I have to wear this Primeape suit" said Brief annoyed he hears his pokemon chuckling. "I bet you guys are enjoying this" he said as he turns to Warrior his Samurott and HyRule the Hydreigon both pokemon enjoying seeing their trainer annoyed as he was finishing getting changed he turns to speak to his pokemon. "Ok guys when the tourmament starts I want to see you guys giving it your all your opponents will be doing the same" all his pokemon nod at what he has told them he calls back pokemon as looks himself back over in the mirror he is wearing something similar to Cilans without the apron looking part he gos to leaves the room he walks pass a masked trainer. "I hope that is not going to be a problem later" Brief thought to himself as he makes his way to the party he looks around the room and sees a lot people dancing having a good time he sees a girl with two cups of punch looking pretty mad. "I guess her date must have left her I would go up too her to see if she is alright but I dont want punch in my face" said Brief scratching the back over his head.

June looked around holding punch. "Where did he go," she mumbled to herself. SHe then saw Star battling and an explosion. She dropped the punch and walked towards the battle. "I'm gonna give him some punch," she said.

Robby looks at Landon and says, "Did you just hear June say she was going to give Ry some Punch? We should probably stop her."

"Yeah Ry at least needs to be conscious for his battles," Landon replied going after June. When he caught up he said, "Hey June how about you wait until the battles over, he'll be back after that."

Brief watches the girl drop her punch and is making her way toward a battle. "Oh ho I just hope it isnt someone I know" Brief said to himself.

Last edited:
"Yeah, you don't want him unconscious during the final dance of the night, do you?" Robby says nervously, afraid he is going to also get hit.

"Phew, that was close!" Robby said as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "At least Serena isn't that violent." Robby said as he walked back toward his seat with Landon.

Brief watchs as Robby and Landon stop the girl he walks toward them. "Hey guys nice save there whoever that girl was with was about to see stars are you guys looking forward to the tournament?" Brief asked him.

"Me too!" Robby says while making a determined fist. "We will win together Landon!" Robby yells aloud, causing some people to look at him.

'' Is, the tournament will be great. I can not wait '' Moar speaks with determination to win'' Battle in the sky ... Strange, but look cool '' Moar looks at Robby, Landon and Brief. '' Well, I'm eager to show my secret pokemon. '' Moar speaks, really anxious

Levi sat down with a combination of disappointment and anger building on his face. "Well there goes my chances" he said to himself before getting back up and walking into the crowd of dancing people. "If I cant enjoy my first real battles back in Kanto I might as well enjoy the party" he said to himself before jumping in the middle of crowd dancing.

"Aaah what time I'd it God no" Aaron yelled as he got up and got dressed "I've gotta get there quick" Aaron bolted towards the SS. Anne hoping he didn't miss the tourney

(OOC Sorry it took so long, my notifications weren't working for some reason BIC)
Casys covered his eyes at the explosion of light. Once the dust settled, he saw Xenith on the ground, not fainted but obviously hurt. "Are you okay, Xenith?" The Archeops turned back and nodded, staggering to his feet and taking uneven flight.

Landon continued to sit and wait for the tournament to begin, "Man how much longer until this tournament will get under way?" Landon asked, clearly bored of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.