• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's out best bet, but it won't be for a while. Before hand i heard there is a party, and dance." Ry said.
When June heard Ry say dance, she rushed over and grabbed Ry's arm. "Oh, a dance, that sounds so romantic." She gave a squeal.
"I guess we are going there," Ry said shrugging.

"Oh.. Uh.. Nobody!" Robby said, waving his hands and shaking his head as his face turned slightly red.
Man, I wasn't supposed to say that aloud! Robby though to himself

Landon got up in pain and looked at Moar, "Hey I'm Landon, pretty sure we've met but never introduced ourselves my bad," Landon said, still on the floor, he turned to Robby, "Dude don't worry about having a date, if it's any consolation I don't have one either, I should probably get off the floor." Landon shrugged and fell back down.

Levi took out a comb and fixed the spike in his hair so it would lay neatly to the side. "A party huh?" He pulled a tie out of his backpack. "Looks like theres gonna be a some dancing huh?" he raised an eyebrow as he nudged his friends shoulders.

"So, it only seems Ry has a date." Robby said aloud. Robby then ran over to Landon and whispered, "He's probably to dense to even know it's a date."

"Probably," Landon said wierly, although his voice was muffled by the floor, Landon Pokegear began to ring, Landon shot up, "Hello," he said with joy, "The boat hasn't left yet and no I did not sleep in, again."

"Wait, don't tell me that's your date." Robby said as he watched Landon talk on the phone. Robby then looked at Levi, "I don't have any fancy clothes." Robby said as he watched Levi pulled out the tie.

Landon covered the mic on his Pokegear, "I gotta spare dress shirt and pants if you want to borrow them," Landon replied to Robby, "And like I said I don't have a date." Landon turned his attention back to his Pokegear, "Right see ya!" Landon said as he hung up.

Casys was just leaving the Pokemon Center when he saw everyone else grouped up nearby. "Hey guys," Casys said as he walked up to them.

"Ok, thank you!" Robby said as he looked at Landon. "I am so pumped for this!" Robby exclaimed as he sat down in a chair.

"What are you talking about, parties are awesome! There's great food and girls and and.." Robby said to Moar as listed all the reasons why parties are awesome.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce you guys to an old teammate of mine that stayed with Professor Birch, im brought him for the event thought." Levi took a pokeball off his belt a threw it up. "Go Shade" as he yelled this a powerful looking Banette was released from the pokeball. He put the pokeball back on his belt loop, it was in the spot that Uri used to be, he then shifted his hand over to the sixth pokeball. Lets hope he listens this time bro...

(OOC Banette is Shade not Eclipse lol, my bad BIC)

Last edited:
"Wow, I've never seen a Banette, but it looks kinda scary." Robby said as he looked at Eclipse. "Well, anyway the party is going to start soon, so I'm going to go get changed." Robby said as he went toward a room with Landon's spare dress clothes in hand.

'' Banette? Well, before Bannette than Hypno''Moar speaks looking at Levi"I'm joking," Moar said smiling.'' Well, I'm going to use a little reserve friend of mine. '' Moar says, going to the PC, and picking up his pokemon reserve. '' I hope he's happy. '' Moar talks to his pokeball in his hand.

Last edited:
"Okay Shade, its been awhile, how have ya been?" he asked walking up to his old friend. "Banette!" it yelled as it went in circles around Levi, trying to make a scary face as he did so. "Yes buddy your very scary" Levi said with a laugh.

Levi raised and eyebrow at the comment. Yeah and im gonna try to not reveal my friend in the tournament... he thought to himself, still messing with the sixth pokeball on his belt loop. But by the looks of it, he may be necessary. Levi grinned. "Man...this is going to be great!"

"Well if introductions is what we're doing then I'd like you guys to meet some of my Pokemon," Landon said as he pulled out two Pokeballs, "Go, Lotus and King." The Pokeballs burst open and out came a Victreebel and a Slaking that was asleep.

"Wow a slacking, been awhile since one seen one of these guys!" Levi said slowly approaching it. Slaking can be violent so I gotta be careful when getting close. he thought as he moved slowly making himself appear friendly. "This is one of the larger Slaking's ive ever seen, he's been trained well..." Levi observed.

"Well if we are introducing Pokemon, I got these guys," Ry said tossing out Star, Voltage, and Baxte's pokeballs. The Hitmochan, Staraptor and Luxray apeared. "These two are my good friends from Sinnoh, and Baxter evolved during by battle with Darrius." Ry explained. "Now let's go!' He said mak9ing a fist. "Next stop St. Anne!"

Casys' phone began to ring. "Sorry guys, I gotta take this," He said after taking a glance at who was calling. "Hey, Misty."
"I'm at the restuarant, where are you?" Casys mentally face palmed. "Have you ordered yet?" Misty said no, so Casys told her just to meet him at the S.S. Anne. "I guess there's going to be a party and dance before the tournament, so we can just eat there." Casys hoped that Misty wasn't disappointed. "Alright, I'll meet you there."

Ry rushed up the ship's entrance, only to be dragged away by his ear. "This is a formal dance. You gotta dress fancy." June said handing Ry his tux. He gloomily went backstage to change into it. "It's the one he used in a contest once." She explained. After a few minutes Ry came out in a nice dress suit, and June was wearing a dress. "Can i go hit the buffet now?" Ry asked. She gave him a nod, and he rushed to the buffet and stacked his plate.

Landon followed close behind Ry, "Alright haven't been here for a while," Landon said as he rushed to his room. Landon came out of the room wearing a dress shirt and pants leaving his bag in the room. Landon found Ry over by the buffet and walked over to join him, "June's gonna kill you if you mess that up before the dance," Landon said.

Levi walked onto the ship after the others. He was wearing an all black suit with a red tie. "So, this is the party huh? Not bad" he said before walking out on the dance floor. "WOOOO!" he yelled as a mosh pit started, he was in the middle of it being tossed around like a rag doll. "I LOVE KANTO!!!"

"Yeah, but look at all this food, I think i'll survive," Ry said stacking his plate. he then sat down at a round table and began to eat. Or should i say inhale the plate of food.

Status
Not open for further replies.