• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion page and rules at https://pokecharms.com/threads/kanto-journeys-discussion-and-sign-ups.15367/#post-374749

Ry walked out of the Pokémon Center, ready to get his second Kanto Badge. As he walked towards the gym there was a sign. It said how Misty wasn;t there at the moment. Ry frowned. "So i have to wait to get my gym badge," he mumbled to himself half heartedly.

Then an idea popped into his head. "I'm heading off to Route 24!" He shouted heading north. Maybe, he could catch a new Pokémon. He smiled at the thought.

"Ry, wait for me!!" Robby yelled. "Geez, is he always this quick to run off." He said to himself. Robby caught up to Ry and asked him, "What is on Route 24?"

"There he go again always in a rush he still makes me tired" yawned Brief as he got his pokemon back from Nurse Joy he starts walking where he saw Ry run off too he turns to the others "We should try to catch up too him before he gets to far."

"I don't know, but there might be wild pokemon," Ry said rushing ahead. he crossed the bridge and looked around. He saw Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, and so much more. "I was right guys," he called out.

"Hey, if you see an Elekid tell me! I've always wanted one. There aren't any in Kalos!" Robby exclaimed. Robby looked down at the bridge they were standing on "Wait, isn't this nugget bridge?" Robby asked. "If it is, there should be many trainers, where are they?"

Darrius rushes off in pursuit of his friends, with Storm, his Raichu, tailing quickly behind. Upon seeing the hordes of Wild Pokemon frolicking among the grasses of Route 24, Darrius smiled.
"Rai?" Storm asked curiously, hopping up onto Darrius' shoulder.
"Just taking in the sights Storm. It's not every day that you see throngs of Pokemon like this." he says, giving the Raichu a gentle head rub.

Ry looked around. "I'll let you know if i find one." He said beginning to look around. Then he saw something amazing. A small pokemon egg. It was leaned against a tree. "Wow," breathed Ry slowly picking it up. It was brown and not very big. "Hey guys, look at what I found!" He shouted.

Robby felt Charizard's pokeball shaking. "What do you want to come out buddy?" Robby asked. Robby threw up Charizard's pokeball. "Rer!" Charizard yelled as he came out of it's ball. Charizard then used flamethrower on Robby to show it's happiness. Robby fell over and said, "Wow, thats hot.. *cough*." "Thanks Ry." Robby said.

"Yeah your right Darrius it is beautiful i should let my new pokemon I got from Mt. Moon for some training also have it meet you guys" Brief pulls out a pokeball. "Bang stand by" said Brief as he releases his Magmar for some refresh air.

Robby got up quickly, "Wow an egg! I wonder what it is!" Robby exclaimed. Robby then looked at Breif and asked, "Wait isn't that Magmar.. Team Zion's?!" Robby asked.

"What is a egg doing by its self" Brief looks around to see if the mother anywhere nearby Bang is currently staring at Robby's Charizard. "Wait you seen my Magmar under the control of Team Zion no way" Brief turns to Bang who started to look upset about something.

"Yeah, same here," Ry said Staring at the egg. "I guess i have to take care of it now," he said. Then the egg started to glow. "Wow, it's hatching," Ry said shocked, that it wa already hatching. The egg soon shifted into a small Tyrouge.
"Tyrouge!' He squeaked hugging Ry's chest.

Storm sees the two fire types staring each other down, hops down from Darrius' shoulder, and runs over to them.
"Rai! Rairai, Raichu!" it seems to be pleading with the two of them not to fight.

"Wow, i don't think i've ever seen an egg hatch that fast before." Darrius remarks. "must be your nature as the son of a breeder." he adds, giving Ry a gentle elbow to the ribs.

"Thanks Storm for trying to calm them down, but I don't think we can calm the down." Robby said. "Breif how about a battle to get them to calm down." Robby said determined.

Brief stares at Bang. "Sure that sounds like a great idea maybe then Bang can chill out who is going to be our opponent" said Brief to his friends.

"Charizard of course" Robby said with a smirk. "This seems to be a perfect spot for a battle so lets begin. You have the first move" Robby said.

"Rai..." a disheartened Storm retreats to Darrius' side, and plops down at his feet. Darrius kneels down and rubs his head.
"ya did good buddy. at least you tried, right?"
"Rai..." Storm replies, as if sighing.

"Alright are you okay with a one on one battle Breif?" Robby asked as he got into position. "Let's go Charizard, just like in the Kalos league." Charizard roared and sent a flamethrower into the air. "We'll let you have the first move Breif." Robby yelled confidently.

"Yeah a one on one is just fine" said Brief as Bang gets into position as well. "Ok lets starts this thing off with Flamethrow" Bang fires off a powerful jet of flames toward Charizard.

Ry picked up the Tyrouge. "I'll call you Baxter," he said softly. The Tyrouge smiled and laughed softly. He was a cute guy, that's for sure. Ry held Baxter, and watched the battle that was unfolding in front of him. Baxter feel asleep in Ry's arms, as Ry rocked him slowly back and forth.

"Charizard follow up with dragon claw!" Robby yelled. Both Charizard's Claws lit up and he charged at Bang at full force.

Content to watch the battle as well, Darrius sits in the grass beneath the tree, putting Storm in his lap.
"It's been a long time since I've seen a Charizard battle." Darrius says aloud.

"Did you forget about the one in the cave?" Ry asked smiling. Ry sat next to his friend in the shade. That Charizard helped Jet Mega Evolve, even if it wouldn't be something they would do very often. He was glad Jet had conquered his fear.

Darrius laughs. "I suppose I did forget that. But I wouldn't call that a battle so much as a floor-wiping. " he says.
"No, i was mostly referring to watching Michael battle in the Orre Colosseum. He used a Charizard for a long time. He was quite the trainer, and quite the Hero, stepping up to take on Cipher like that essentially all by himself."

Ry laughed. "I'll give you that," he said.
He closed his eyes and said a quote Cynthia had told him. "When there is trouble, a hero will always arise." Ry opened his eyes. "I believe that quote 100%. The last time i saw a Charizard was in the Sinnoh League Qualifiers."

"Use Smokescreen to dodge" commented Brief as Bang blows out a thick black smoke Robby's Charizard cuts through the smoke with its attack revealing that Bang is no longer there. "Ok now you use Clear Smog!" Bang who was too the left side of Charizard he spit some werid glob of poison toward his opponent.

"Use your wings to blow away the smog!" Robby yelled. "Now grab it!" Charizard used his wings to make a gust of air to deflect the smog and rushed Bang to and grabbed him.

"You certainly see all sorts of Pokemon in the qualifying rounds for the leagues. I remember seeing some strange ones in the Hoenn League Qualifier, for sure." Darrius remarked. "I would be inclined to agree with you as well, on that quote. Someone will always rise to the occasion, even if they don't want to initially."

"Bang lets see if we can make Charizard let go of you use Clear Smog on the arm he is holding" commented Brief as Bang spits out another glob of poison towards the arm Charizard is holding.

The smog hits Charizard straight on. "Charizard hang in there! Fly up and throw Bang toward the ground!" Robby exclaimed. Bang hits the ground. "Charizard now finish it with earthquake!" Robby exclaimed.

Bang is slamed to the ground as he tries to stand back up Charizard rockets back down besides Bang creating an Earthquake the shockwave sends Bang flying back fainted. Brief returns him back inside his pokeball "You did well against him but the gap between you two was to big I will make sure we train until you are strong enough to match his Charizard" Brief said to Bang's pokeball. "Thanks I think that did the trick your Charizard is strong I give you that tell me more about Bang being one of Team Zion pokemon."

"Good job Charizard, take a good rest." Robby said as he called back Charizard. "Bang will get much much stronger, you guys work together well." Robby said. "As for him being from Team Zion, I don't really know much. They probably just abandoned him." Robby explained. "Good thing he found a good new trainer like you are he probably would have been left in that cave." Robby said as he walked over to edge of the bridge.

"Thank you Darrius!" Robby yells. Out of the corner of his eye Robby notices an Elekid. "An Elekid!" Robby yells. Robby then runs over to the Elekid but, it sees him and starts to run; Robby continues running for it and they end up disappearing into the woods.

"Thanks Darrius also....did he just run into the woods" spoke Brief with a anime sweat drop. As he releases Bang to heal him up with the super potion he had on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.