• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's been a while since I've been to a party." Robby said a bot nervously. "I hope my dancing skills aren't too rusty." Robby said as he sat down with his food.
Man, I really can't dance. Robby thought to himself.

"Well as long as you long as you survive until the tournament," Landon said as he looked out towards the ocean, "Man I've never seen a view this great since I the Sinnoh League,"

"I'll survive, don't worry." Robby says with a confident grin. Robby then looks over to see Levi in the middle of all the dancing, "looks like Levi will make it just fine." Robby says as he laughs

"Hey Landon, were you in the Sinnoh Leauge?" Ry asked. June pulled back his ear and said, "That isn't polite." "Owww," yelped Ry.

"Well we got a while before the tournament," Landon said, "So Robby how far did you make it in the Kalos League?" Landon turned to June and Ry, "Yeah I made it to the top 16 in the Sinnoh League."

"I made it to the top 6, but I lost to a really strong trainer with a Charizard that could mega evolve." Robby said as he watched Ry get dragged by the ear. "I came here to actually find greninja's original trainer to return it but, but challenging the kanto league will be great experience." Robby said as he began to eat his food.

Casys popped by his hotel room to quickly change into his formal clothes. He slipped on some Aridosian Silk white dress pants and a matching shirt to go with it. Running to the ship so he wouldn't miss it, Casys almost bumped into Misty. "Hi, Casys!" She said as he approached. "Hey, Misty," Casys sheepishly replied. She glanced at his suit, then commented, "You look nice." Casys blushed slightly, then replied, "You don't look bad yourself." She was wearing a blue two-piece dress with a white floral pattern. "Should we go inside?" Casys asked. MIsty nodded, and they walked up the steps and entered the ship.

Moar sees Casys and Misty, but ignores it as it was the easiest gym to win. Moar continues to eat,but he sees Blue in that Crowd. '' Blue? He was a champion, defeated by an anonymous people. Now he has his Gym. I want to see what he's made of! '' Moar thinks loudly

Levi was launched out of the mosh pit and slid across the floor on his back. "Hm....well that was fun, so how everyone enjoying the party?" Levi asked with a silly grin, much different than his normal composure. His red tie had been ripped into two long strip, one which he had tied around his head, his jacket was nowhere to be seen.

"A friend from Johto," Landon said, "Her name is Lyra, she's well, my girlfriend, she's in Johto visiting family and helping Professor Elm for a bit."

"Oh, we were talking about different people then." Robby said as he thought back to the meeting at the performance hall. He then looked at Levi. "Woah, what happened to you?" Robby asked.

"Hehehe, I just know how to have a good time!" he said before grabbing food from the buffet. "To be honest this feels more like a rave than a dance. They make it that way so trainers will be pumped and in a good mood before the competition, I suggest everyone enjoy themselves as much as possible" he smiled at his friends while adjusting the tie around his head so it looked more like a Rambo style headband.

"That looks like fun!" Ry shouted, as he got up to go towards the dancing area. June grabbed his ear and said, "we can dance more civilized later," she said. Ry frowned and began to mope. "How long until the battle start?" he asked.

"June go easy on him, that ear is still attached to him, I should know," Landon said rubbing his ear, "Anyway, Ry the battles should be starting soon."

Casys and Misty hung out by the snack table, chatting and mostly ignoring the rave-like dancing of people like Levi. A slow-ish song began to play. "Do you wanna dance," Misty asked. Casys nodded, and they walked out to the dance floor. Casys awkwardly put his hands on Misty's shoulders before she guided them down to her waist. "Tonight's going great," she whispered.

Then an idea popped into Ry's head. "Why don't you goo get something to drink. "she nodded ad went towards the drink table. "Okay, now who wants to sneak off and have a sky battle?" he asked. He was itching for a battle.

"I wanna keep my team in tip top shape, so I'll have to pass." Robby said to Ry. "Anyway, when will the tournament begin?" Robby asked

Casys overheard Ry and his Sky Battle request. "I'll have a Sky Battle, Ry, but where would we do it?" Misty playfully swatted his arm as he broke off the dance. "Don't get into any trouble Casys."

'' Puff, everyone is with the full team. '' Moar thinks as he eats '' I'm going to get my pokemon on the PC''Moar stops eating and goes to the pc, removing his new pokemon. '' Go to Gyarados! '' A big pokemon comes out of pokeball!

"Try not to miss the tournament!" Robby yells as he watches Ry and casys run off. "Hey Landon, I looked on the leader board and saw that me and you are on the same team." Robby says he looks at Landon

"Well theres at least one way.." Levi said while looking at the board. "Good luck you both, youll need it" he said before walking off the ship to watch the sky battle. Everything is getting started, I look forward to the battles ahead.

Ry tossed out Star's pokeball. "Let's rock," Ry said smiling. They were on the other side of the ship so they could stay out of everyone's way.

"Rock is an interesting choice of words," Casys commented as he released his Pokemon from his Ball. Xenith burst forward with a roar, brandishing his multicolored wings and fangs. "Seeing as Star's opponent will be a Rock Type."

"Okay then i'll start things off, Star use Steel Wing." Star rushed forward with her wings glowing in a white color. She charged her opponent.

"Xenith, use Protect then follow it up with Stone Edge!" A faint green dome covered the Archeops, blocking Star's Steel Wing, then Xenith sent a barrage of Stones flying toward Star.

"Counter with Close Combat!" Ry shouted. Star blocked the stones with her talons, and Ry shouted, "Now use Brave Bird!" Star rushed forward surrounded by energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.