• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know right. This is seriously taking too long." Robby said as he anxiously tapped his finger on the table. "Plus, these fancy clothes are killin' me. I don't even have a hat on!" Robby exclaimed as he ran his hand through his hair. "Do we have to battle in these? If so, if me and Greninja sync up I'm screwed! I can barely move in these." Robby said as he drank some water.

"Go Brave Bird!" Ry yelled. Star was hurt, but they weren't gonna give up! Star charged ahead surrounded by energy. "Let's do it all in one blow!" Ry shouted.

"Well there we go" Levi said before standing Robby up. "This is a good trick" he had Robby remove his jacket then ripped the joints in his shirt. "Put the jacket back on and try to move around now" Levi said with a confident grin.

"Woah, I can move freely again!" Robby exclaimed as he moved his arms around. "Thanks a lot Levi, that was really killin' me." Robby said with a smile. "Now I can battle at my best!" Robby said with a determined fist.

The masked man checked his watch. Soon it would be time. He clutched the pokeball quietly. The pokemon he had been sent would decide the entire outcome and get him what he desired.

After Levi helped Robby he sat back down only to notice a man wearing a mask standing in the dark. "Hey Robby, you see the creep with the mask?" he asked nudging his friends arm.

"Yeah, he looks kinda freaky. I've been keeping my eye on him the whole time." Robby says, concerned. "I wonder if he is apart of some evil team or something." Robby says as he continued to carefully watch the man.
Who would wear a mask to a party like this? Robby asked to himself

"Xenith! Double Team and follow up with Protect!" The same thing happened as before, only with the Protect having the purpose of protection instead of to blind Star. The light seemed to have no effect on Star, however, and it destroyed several of the clones before finally finding the real Xenith. Brave Bird clashed with Protect, and it looked like the barrier would hold but Xenith was clearly exhausted after the earlier explosion.

Last edited:
Star hit the protect head on. The barrier wavered, but she was sent back. "Star!" Ry shouted as Star fainted due to recoil. He returned Star to her pokeball. Then the boat shook. Ry turned to see a Gyrados rising out of the water.

The Masked Man turned and jumped off the boat and landed on the Gyrados' head.

Ry recognized the Gyrados. "It's Dennis!" Ry shouted over the crashing waves. The masked man, removed his mask and tossed it to the waves. It wasn't Dennis, but a Grunt for Team Zion.
"Crud," Ry mumbled.

"Everyone get inside, the cabins where it's safe!" Landon called while people began panicking, he ran over to Ry, "Hey Ry who is that!"

Moar looks at the strange figure. He remembers the Rocket team, but she's so stupid that she says she was a rocket team. '' I can not do anything, I'm going to be outlawed here if I attack him.''Moar thinks high

"Greninja, let's go!" Robby yelled as he threw up Greninja's ball. "Come on Greninja let's see what happened." Robby said as he ran over to Ry and Landon, "Who is that?!" Robby asked/yelled over the sound of crashing waves.

Casys looked at the man atop the Gyrados. "Aren't Team Zion the goons from Mt. Moon?" He asked Ry. Xenith feebly roared at the Gyrados, clearly tired. "Xenith, return!" Casys said, returening him to his Poke Ball. Casys pulled a Dusk Ball from his belt. "Eclipse, come on out!" The elegant Zoroark appeared, her claws gleaming in the moonlight as she faced down the Gyrados. Casys pulled out his phone to call Misty. "Team Zion is here!" He told her when she answered.

Levi's eyes darkened as he reached for his belt loop, he stopped when he saw Robby go for it. Might as well no overwhelm the guy, he messed with the people tonight. Levi thought with a grin before walking over there calmly with the rest of his friends. "So...Team Zion then?" he asked sarcastically.

Moar does not leave the place, he stands still. '' If Ry needs help ... '' Moar said taking Tynphlosion's pokeball, and playing it. '' Tynphlosion, Thunderpunch! '' Tynphlosion's fist begins to glow, And goes to the mysterious man's Gyarados

"I thought i knew, but i don't. But what i do know is that is a Team Zion Grunt,a and that is an Admin's Gyrados." Ry shouted. He tossed out Fuego's pokeball. the infernape took the field. The Gyrados let loose a Hyper Beam that struck Fuego, knocking him back.

"Team Zion!?!" Landon asked, "Never mind that now, Mizu let's Go!" Mizu burst out of it's Pokeball, "EMPOL!!" It called out, "Use Hydro Pump!" Landon called, Mizu shot a high powered Hydro Pump at the Gyarados.

"Greninja Water Shuriken!" Robby yelled as he hung onto the railing of the boat.
"NINJA!" Greninja yelled as it threw three Water Shurikens right at the grunt.

Levi looked around at his friends on the boat. Its just a Gyarados with some power, we've faced worse. he thought to himself calmly. He made direct eye contact with the Zion Grunt, a look of disgust spread across Levi's face. Trying to destroy the power of Mega Evolution, my research will have all been in vain if that happens. This 'Team Zion' will have to be dealt with.....

A Protect blocked the other pokemon's attacks. A Dragonite rose out of the air. It fired a Hyper beam in a wide arc.
Ry looked around. "We to work together. We need some Ice and Electic attacks." He shouted this loudly, but was drowned out by the wind. he sent out his team. "Let's work together! Voltage use Electric Terrain to boost out Electic attacks." Voltage nodded and let the electicty to flood the field.

Landon looked and saw a whole had been made from the Gyarados' Hyper Beam, "I'm gonna try and fix up the ship!" Landon yelled to everyone, Mizu jumped down the hole with Landon hanging on. When they got to the bottom Landon called out, "Mizu Ice Beam!" Mizu began shooting Ice Beam to fix the hole that had been created, luckily it wasn't too big that the ship would start sinking quickly. When Landon and Mizu were done they began running back onto the deck to get supplies to properly fix the hole.

"Alright! Elekid I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw up Elekid's pokeball. "Thunderbolt let's go!" Robby yelled
"Elekid!!" Elekid yelled as spinned his arms very fast and shot a thunderbolt right at the Gyarados.

Casys nodded to Eclipse and her body began to glow until she took the shape of a Charizard. She flew straight for the Dragonite, jaws full of flame. "Flamethrower, then Shadow Claw!" The Dragonite was bathed in flame, and Eclipse followed it up with a swift Shadow Claw aimed for it's chest.

"I really dont wanna reveal him till the tournament, it would be a fun surprise...." Levi contemplated while brushing his hand over his pokeballs. "If I do this, he's gotta attack immediately so the group doest see...."

"Voltage give it a boost. Attack with Wild Charge!" Voltage charged along with the the other Pokemon's attacks. Gyrados was knocked out and the man returned Gyrados to his Pokeball, but it fell into the water. Dragonte took the attacks and swooped down to catch the Grunt. The Grunt, who was injured retreated. ry watched the Pokeball fall into the water. Ry jumped in after it. "Ry!" June shouted.

"Ry are you stupid?!" Robby yelled. "Greninja go help him!" Robby yelled as Greninja jumped into the water to help Ry.

"Cronus!" Levi yelled releasing him in the water. It went silent for a moment before Cronus shot out of the water holding Ry, who had gotten the pokeball in time. "Well....that was a close one...." he said as Cronus got back on the boat.

Landon came running to the deck to help but saw the Gyarados was gone along with the strange Team Zion guy. Landon saw Ry getting ready to jump, he pulled out a Pokeball, "GO! LOTUS!" he threw the Pokeball, "Vine Whip!" Lotus shot it's vine into the water to grab Ry.

Ry swam through the water. He felt limp due to the waves, but he was almost here. He grabbed the Pokeball in his hand, and everything went black.

'' You have been great Tynphlosion, now come back! '' Tynphlosion returns to Moar's pokeball. '' Alakazam, help in the repairs of the ship! '' Moar plays alakazam, which helps rebuild the ship.

Greninja and Cronus had shot back up onto the boat, holding Ry. Seeing him unconscious, "We need help over here!" Robby yelled as he watched Greninja and Cronus gently set him down.

Eclipse began to chase after the grunt and the Dragonite, but Casys called for her to come back. She sprayed another Flamethrower in the direction of them, then returned to the ship and returned to her true form. Casys jumped down from the roof and landed next to his friends. "Oh geez," Casys murmured, nervously running his fingers through his hair.

Ry opened his eyes. He coughed up water. "I got em," he said smiling. he stood up. His clothes was completely soaked. "Can i change into my other clothes?" He asked June. She was shocked, and she nodded. Ry stood up and went to change into his street clothes.

"Awesome, I want my normal clothes to at this point." Levi put his hands in his pockets before going and changing back into his signature black and white jacket and blue jeans, but now he had the ripped piece of red fabric still tied around his head. So....I feel like a Zion grunt shouldnt have pokemon like that...:

Status
Not open for further replies.