• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes we won!" Robby yelled. "That was a great battle, good job everyone!" Robby exclaimed as he high fived Landon and then walked over to Electabuzz. "Good job buddy, I couldn't have done it without you." Robby said as he pet Electabuzz on the head.
"Electabuzz!" Electabuzz said as it smiled at Robby.

"Hey Landon" Aaron shouted to Landon "First of all, congratz on your win, second of all, when it comes to my battle can you look after Shimo, I want her to see the battle"

Light woke up and found out he missed the battle " NOOO" he yelled "dang it Elekid" he said as he look at Elekid as the pokemon laugh at him.On his head light felt the egg move "soo close soo close" he said to the eff.

"We did it!" Landon exclaimed with joy, Landon walked over to a bench and sat down, he heard what Aaron had said and replied, "Yeah sure man I can watch Shimon for you!"

"That was intense." Robby said as he sat down next to Landon. "I wonder who will battle next." Robby said as he recalled Electabuzz. "Who do you think you will use for the next battle?" Robby asked Landon as he went through his pokemon.

Levi sat quietly away from the other spectators, watching the battles intently. "So some of the randoms have power to, should be interesting" he said under his breath as he waited for the net .

Light got up ran down to the others and introduce himself "Hi im light and this this Elekid my partner and my Egg" he said as Elekid smiled to the others and the Egg started to wobble.

"Oh um.. hey light my name is Robby and the Pokémon I just recalled was my newly evolved electabuzz." Robby said as he looked at Light. "Are you also participating in this tournament?" Robby asked.

"Hey Ry I'm pretty sure the party's still on, it might be around the final dance time, maybe you and June should go down there for it" Aaron suggested, winking at June

"It's nice to meet you guys"he said as he payted Elekid head and the pokemon shot a Thunderbolt at Light knocking him out again "Ele..."said Elekid as he started laughing at Light dazed.

"The next contestants are Levi and Aaron versus Smith and Jones. Please make your way to the main deck" The captain shouted over the intercom
"Looks like this is us" Aaron said to Levi

Levi stood up from his seat, tightening the red cloth off on his head. He took his spot next to Aaron and took out a pokeball before looking at Aaron. "Lets not go all out right away, hold back and save some stuff for later on, go Vex! he threw out a pokeball and Ninjask jumped out.

Smith: "Okay, Go Skarmory!" the man yelled releasing his pokemon.

When June heard the word Dance, she grabbed his ear and pulled him off. "I'm getting one dance tonight." SHe mumbled. Ry gave a wave and continued towards the dance floor.

"So, Ry do you like me? As in like like me?" She asked him while they danced.
Ry smiled. "Of course i like you, you're my friend." June gave a sigh and continued to dance.

"I agree, hold back and give em' a chance. Go Setchi!" Aaron sent out his Geodude

Jones: "Go Graveler, lets get this done" He yelled throwing out a pokeball

(the Oblivious ability at it's finest right there XD)
Darrius jerks awake in his room on the S.S. Anne. "How the heck did I sleep this long?" He bolts upright, grabs his belt with his Pokeballs, throws on his jacket and his necklace, and runs off to try and find his friends aboard the ship.

"He's so dense." Robby said with a sigh. Robby then turned to the battle. "Oh, I've never seen a Skarmory before." Robby said as he look at the Skarmory.
"I wonder if we will see another Z-Move." Robby said, thinking out loud as he looked at Aaron.

Darrius, at almost full sprint, slams into Robby, but reacts quickly enough to grab his arm before he falls over.
"Phew. There you guys are. Sorry I'm late. Slept waaaay in" he says sheepishly.

"Owww.. That hurt, but thanks for catching me!" Robby said as he rubbed as side. "I was starting to wonder where you were." Robby said to Darrius. "Me and Landon have already won a battle and my Elekid evolved into Electabuzz. Now Levi and Aaron are battling." Robby explains to Darrius, trying to catch him up.

"Okay, ill take Skarmory, you take Graveler!" he yelled to Aaron before turning to the field. "Now use Night Slash!" Ninjask charged Skamrory.

Smith: "Counter with Steel WIng!" they clashed causing an explosion, initiating the start of the battle

"Thanks. Yeah, I have the electrizer and everything, but I think I am going to wait a bit to evolve it further." Robby said to Darrius. "So, an Alolan Geodude vs a Kantoian Graveler, this battle should be interesting." Robby said aloud as he sat back.

"Swoop under and Night Slash!" as the two pokemon clashed Vex flew just below Skarmory, flying up at the last second hitting Skarmory in the stomach.

Smith: "You okay!?!?" he yelled to his pokemon who roared to reassure him. "Now use Swift!"

Ry walked back to the group after his dance. "Hey Darrius, you missed the Team Zion grunt. He had Dennis' Gyarados, but now i have it." Ry said revealing the pokeball.

"They also had a Dragonite.." Robby said as he remembered back to the experience. "I hope we don't see them soon." Robby said as he shrugged
But what were their true motives? Why would the attack here? Robby thought to himself

"Setchi use Brick Break again, look for an opening" Setchi charged at Graveler hitting him in the side

"Graveler are you okay" Jones shouted, Graveler got up showing he was okay "Okay Graveler use Rollout"

"But he was stronger than a regular Grunt. he had an Admin's pokemon, and a Dragonite." Ry said, gazing at the pokeball. "I guess I'm Gyarados' owner now."

"That Gyarados will either have resentment toward you, or be very thankful. So, just be very careful around it." Robby said, warning Ry.

"It'll be resentful, but I'll train it. He needs a good home>" Ry said, putting the ball away. "Okay, let's just watch the battle for a while."

Light got up and yelled "I WANT TO BE IN THE TOURNAMENT TOO" as his voice went every where and the Egg wobbled around his head and he fell over the seat.

While Skarmory soared upward from the Night Slash, Vex used its speed to fly above Skarmory. "Now use Night Slash again!"

Smith: "Dodge it!" he yelled but Skarmory couldnt correct in time and was hit by the attack.

"Okay Vex, keep doing that!" Vex kept bouncing back and forth smacking Skarmory through the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.