• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Greninja, Elekid, thanks for your help. Return." Robby said as he watch Ry get up and walk away. "Why would want to get the Pokeball?" Robby asked aloud, still in shock. "I know it's a Pokemon and all, but couldn't have just broken out and swam away?"

The Captain of the ship walked over to everyone, "Thank you all for saving my ship, now we may start the SS Anne Pokemon tournament," he said, "As thanks take these, they're passes to board the SS Anne anytime you'd like for free," the captain handed everyone the passes.

Last edited:
(OOC the grunt escaped BIC)

Ry exited in his street clothes. "They weren't his. The Gyrados was an Admin's and the Dragonite looked like it belonged to someone else higher up," he said. "But why give him strong Pokemon to crash this Tournament."

Casys walked up to the Captain. "I think that that man was supposed to be my partner for the tournament, so I don't have one anymore."

"Well, hopefully we won't be meeting them anytime soon." Robby said as he walked toward the changing room. "I am also going to get changed."
Emerging from the room in his usual clothes. "I don't think his motive was to crash the tournament, but maybe something more. Something that could be more valuable to them.." Robby said with a solemn look on his face.

"Team Zion is a group of Mega Evolution haters, who want to destroy Mega Evolutiona nd use it to take over the world. " Ry said shrugging.

"Oh, I thought, you know because of the Gyarados they were actually a threatening team like Team Magma," Landon replied. The lights shut off suddenly and a screen began lowering down near the battlefield, the captain's voice came over the intercom, "Sorry for the delay ladies and gentlemen but here we have it the SS Anne Pokemon Tag Team Tournament," the screen immediately after showed teams of two for each match, "The battles will be double battles and only one Pokemon per trainer." Landon turned to Robby "There's your answer."

"Yeah, sure Levi!" Casys replied. Thanks goodness I have a partner! Eclipse tentatively sniffed the air, then turned into a Zorua and landed in his shoulder, sniffing his hair and settling down.

"Well he wouldnt attack the boat unless it was important, especially with pokemon like that." Levi stood deep in thought for a moment before turning to the captain. "What is the prize for winning the tournament?" he asked with a cold analytical stare.

"Quick question, are we allowed to swap our pokemon for each battle or do we have to use the same one the whole time?" Robby asked aloud, wondering what Pokemon to use.

"Brilliant question, and I have the answer!" the captain called out, "Swapping your Pokemon in between battles is permitted."

Landon turned back to Robby, "Ready to win this!" he asked.

"Oh yeah!" Robby exclaimed with a determined smirk. "Who are we facing first? Hopefully none of our friends so none of us have to get eliminated on the first round." Robby asked Landon as he held Elekid's pokeball and straightened his hat.

(OOC) I'm so sorry guys, I had a church group and though I could sneak my phone during it but it got taken away and when I got it back it was at 3%, it died shortly after I got it back, I have a party at 4:00 PM - like 9:00 PM MST tomorrow but other than that (And my hour long therapist appointment at around 2:00 PM MST) I should be free, and all of Sunday too (BIC)
Aaron bolted through the town to the S.S Anne, sending out Shimo "Use Ice Beam to make stairs for us to climb!" Aaron shouted. Shimo sprayed a staircase up the side of the Anne and Aaron returned her running up the stairs. When Aaron reached the top he bolted into the party room, his suit now partially wet with sweat but still okay. Aaron walked over to the buffet table to see the whole crew on the deck closest to the ocean so he walked out to them "Woah, what the hell happened?" He asked
(OOC) Also, it's getting late so ima hit the hay, I should be up around 10:00 son on around 11:00 AM MST (BIC)

"All contestants, please report tot he min deck," The man over the PA announced. Ry took his spot, ready to go. He quickly checked the board. He was with Brief. It did a quick scan for him.

"Alright, Landon let's go." Robby said as he began to walk over to the main deck. Robby anxiously looked around, fearing another ambush of Team Zion grunts.
I can't let that get to me, it'll mess up my battling. Robby thought to himself.

"First up," said the announcer. "Is Landon and Robby vs Jack and Diane!" A boy and girl took the field sand sent out a Venasaur, and a Vileplume.

"Grass types huh?" Robby said as he took the field "Alright Elekid! Let's show everyone the results of your training!" Robby yelled as he threw out Elekid's ball.
"Elekid!" Elekid said with a determined look on his face. "We got this Landon!" Robby said as he smirked.

Light sat down on a bench to watch the battle as he watch his bag open to reveal a Elekid as the pokemon sat down next to him."Oh hey Elekid" he said as the pokemon smiled at him as the both watch the battle.

"Alright, let's start things off with Thunderbolt on Venusaur!" Robby yelled as he threw out his hand.
"Ele Elekid!" Elekid said, spinning it's arms very fast and shot a Thunderbolt at Venusaur, hitting it doing some damage.

Jack: "Use Power Whip on Empoleon!" Jack yelled as Venusaur shook of the Thunderbolt and shot a Power Whip right at Mizu.

"Mizu block it with Metal Claw!" Landon called, Mizu blocked the Power Whip but was sent back a bit, "Now Ice Beam!" Mizu shot an Ice Beam attack straight at Venusaur.

Light started to day dream that he was in the battle and winning "man that would be awsome right Elekid: he ask "Ele..." said Elekid as he look right back at its trainer's face with a really man face.

"Protect!" Robby called out. Elekid raised its arms and created a blue barrier, shielding it from the Petal Dance. "Now, Use Ice Punch on Vileploom!" Robby yelled
"Elekid!" Elekid yelled as it speed toward Vileploom with an Icy fist.

Jack: "Deflect with Sludge Bomb!" Jack called out, creating an explosion. "Now, Use Toxic on Elekid while it can't stop!" Jack yelled as Venusaur shot out a foul poison from its flower straight at Elekid.

"Mizu guard Elekid from the Toxic!" Landon called Mizu began sprinting and leaped in front of the Toxic attack. Mizu landed and brushed it off, "Since Mizu is a steel type it can't be poisoned," Landon said, "Now use Metal Claw!" Landon called, as two gray claws generated over Mizu's blades and it began charging at Venusaur.

"Thank's Landon!" Robby exclaimed as Elekid landed the Ice Punch on Vileploom doing major damage. "Alright Elekid now Thunderbolt on Venusaur once more!" Robby yelled, making a fist.
"Ele!" Elekid yelled as he shot a Thunderbolt at Venusaur while Mizu hit Venusaur with Metal Claw.

Jack: "Venusaur hang in there!" Jack yelled while nervously sweating. "Use Petal Blizzard on Elekid!" Jack called out as Venusaur got up.
The Petal Blizzard speed right toward Elekid and hit it, shooting it right in front of Robby.

Light picked up his egg and sat it down on top of his head and sat Elekid on his lap "okay guys we can make it to the top" he said as Elekid look around embarrassedly around and shot a thunderbolt at light which caused his to faint

"Robby! Elekid!" Landon yelled, "Mizu use Ice Beam!" Mizu shot Ice Beam at Venusaur.

Diane: "Not so fast, Vileplume, Sunny Day!" Diane called, Vileplume shot a small glow into the air, which made a light about as bright if the sun were out, "Now use Solar Beam!" Vileplume shot a Solar Beam at the Ice Beam creating a large cloud of smoke.

"Ele..." Elekid said as it grit its teeth trying to get up. "It's okay, Elekid I believe in you. We will achieve greatness together, we must overcome this challenge." Robby said calmly as he watched Elekid try to get up.
Elekid then began to have flashbacks of all the times he has spent with Robby, growing stronger. "ELE!!!" Elekid yelled as he shot up and started to began to glow blue, creating a giant light. "Elekid.. You're evolving.." Robby said in awe as he watched his first Kanto friend evolve.
"Electa!" Electabuzz cried out as it finished evolving

Jack: "We need to end this now!" Jack yelled. "Venusaur use Solar Beam as well!" Venusaur shot a Solar Beam straight at Electabuzz and Mizu.

"Hey Shimo get out here" Aaron let his Vulpix out "You're the youngest of my Pokemon so I'm gonna have you watch a battle, see what the Pokemon do to respond"

"Electabuzz jump in front of Mizu and use Protect!" Robby called out as he watched the Solar Beam straight toward the two.
"Electa!" Electabuzz yelled as it shielded Mizu and itself from the Solar Beam. "Now Ice Punch full power on Venusaur!!" Robby yelled as Electabuzz jumped forward and punched Venusaur with its Ice Punch.
"Venaaa..." Venusaur said as it lied on the ground knocked out.
Jack:"Darn it, they're strong!" Jack yelled as he recalled Venusaur.

"as you can see Shimo, Ice is very powerful against grass types, you're an ice type so you'd do good in a battle like this, also if you have the ability it's always a good idea to make sure your partner is safe, for my partner battle I'm not going to use you but you will be watching the battle from the sidelines, I'll probably have Landon look after you" Aaron was talking to his Pokemon

"Thanks Robby!" Landon said, "Mizu use Hydro Cannon on Vileplume!" Mizu began to charge a Hydro Cannon, then launched it at Vileplume.

Diane: "Vilplume!" she cried as the attack hit and created a cloud of smoke, when the smoke cleared, Diane's Vileplume was also unable to battle, "You were exquisite, Vileplume take a long rest," she said as she re-called Vileplume.

Status
Not open for further replies.