• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man noticed the trap, but it was too late. He tripped… and landed right in front of a Jolteon. The electric-type blasted the man with electricity. Evon hadn't shown any sign it had been released from its ball. "Ninja master trumps ninja." Evon said, smiling. He flipped again, landing right beside the man. "Why were you following us?" he asked.
The man held up three Pokeballs. In one swift motion, he released three Electrodes. "Self-destruct." The man said.
Evon grabbed Robby's arm and Jolteon, and pulled the two of them out of the cave before the whole area went sky-high. Evon dashed out just as the Electrodes went off.

Then, Jeffrey arrived. "Oh come on, I missed it. Great. Well, I guess. Hala, can you fight me now?" Jeffrey asked. "Of course, I'd be happy too!" Hala said. Then, Jeffrey took place on the battlefield as Hala sent out Crabrawler. "Alright, time for my strategy! Raichu, let's go!" Jeffrey exclaimed, as Raichu came on to the battlefield. "Crabrawler, use Power-Up Punch!" Hala said. "Raichu, dodge and use Thunderbolt!" Jeffrey said, then, Raichu dodged and used Thunderbolt. However, Crabrawler blocked it and made a smoke screen. "All right! Raichu, this was our strategy! Now, let's go!" Jeffrey said. Then, Raichu dissapeared after the smoke screen. Crabrawler looked around, searching for Raichu. Then, Raichu appeared from the back of Crabrawler and used Volt Tackle. It was very strong. "Hmm. Impressive." Hala said.

"Wonder where they went?" Landon asked as he began walking back to Iki Town. Landon continued walking to Iki Town when out of nowhere a Venoshock was launched at him and barely missed him, knocking him down to the ground. "Who did that!?" Landon called out, Landon soon saw who launched the attack as three Team Skull members stepped forward with a Trubish, Mareanie, and Zubat. "Oh great it's you numskulls," Landon said as he readied his Pokeballs, "If it's a triple battle, then it's a triple battle you'll get!" Landon threw the Pokeballs into the air and Swift, Roten, and Mimikyu all burst out at once, "Use Quick Attack, Leafage, and Shadow Claw!" The three Pokemon all launched their attacks at Team Skull's Pokemon.

Nate wandered into the northern part of Hau'oli City. A vendor was selling piragua. A man with shaggy blond hair was giving surf lessons. But Nate heard something. Something very distant. It sounded like it was coming from Iki Town. He ignored it. It was probably nothing...

"Ha, we got him." Robby said as he watched the man trip and get electrocuted, "Yeah, why were you following us?" Robby asked alongside Evon's question. Robby then saw the three Electrodes appear, "Oh shoot!" Robby yelled as he saw the Electrodes start glowing, Robby then was jerked by Evon to the outside of the cave. "Oh, man that was close. Thanks for saving me!" Robby exclaimed as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles explored Melemele Meadow hoping to find a rare pokemon. The big yellow flowers surrounding the area made it hard for Charles to see the floor. Charles discovered a small hole in the wall. He was just about to enter when he heard an explosion. Charles stood there clueless, thinking of all the possibilities that could of happened. "Did someone blow that up?" Charles questioned himself as he stared at them like a weirdo.

Last edited:
As Hanna ran through the Melemele meadow, she heard an explosion coming from a cave nearby. She quickly rushed over to near the explosion where she saw Charles. "What happened!" She cried.

Evon coughed, giving a thumbs-up. He then went over to Jolteon, making sure he was okay. The trainer's Pokemon was slightly injured, but able to get back up. The Eeveelution gave a tough look that said I can handle it. Evon smiled. "Okay. As long as you're alright." The trainer then turned to the cave. It was closed off, the explosion causing a cave-in at the lower part. There was no way they were getting through that. But Evon did see something interesting. A part of the mask the man was wearing was lying right in front of the rocks. Evon picked it up. "Well, at least we found this. Wonder if we can use it to figure out who he was? Ah, but that's not our main concern right now. Our next priority should be... finding a way out of here." Evon said, looking around. Robby and Evon were currently trapped in Kala'e Bay.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I have no idea, I was here when the explosion happened," Charles said to Hanna. Charles was worried about the people inside if there was any.
"Do you know anyone who is in there?" Charles asked. All of this made almost no sense to Charles.

"Yeah, I don't see a clear path out either." Robby said as he looked around, "But this place is really beautiful, maybe we should just relax until we are rescued." Robby said as he sat down in the sand, with Riolu next to him. "By any chances do you happen to have a flying type?" Robby asked as he looked up at Evon, "Maybe it can tell someone we are trapped."

"No. And even if I did, I only have Jolteon with me at the moment." Evon said, lying against a rock. "But maybe... Hey, do you have any Electric-type Pokemon on you? Or at least any that can use an Electric-type move? If so, I might have an idea."

Robby pulled out a Quick and threw it up, "Yeah, I have Pichu." Robby said to Evon as a little Pichu emerged from the pokeball.
"Chu!" Pichu said as it jumped into Robby's arms and gave him a hug, "What's your idea?" Robby asked as he patted Pichu on the head and sat it back on the ground.

"Can you use Thunderbolt, Thundershock or a similar move?" Evon asked, walking over to Jolteon. "I'm thinking that we might be able to create a large pillar of lightning, bringing attention to us. From the geography of the area I got from a map I read earlier, Iki Town should be right nearby. Hopefully the Kahuna or someone will take notice and come help. You ready?" Evon sent Jolteon out, the Pokemon fully charged. "You give the order."

"Yeah, he can use Thundershock." Robby said as he knelt down toward Pichu, "Ready buddy?" Robby asked the tiny Pichu.
"Chu!" Pichu exclaimed as he charged himself full of electricity, "Alright, 3.. 2.. 1.. GO!" Robby exclaimed, both Pokemon released their moves, creating a huge yellow column of lightning in the sky, "Hopefully that worked, that was really bright." Robby said as he used his arm to make a visor over his eyes.

"I think Robby and Evon were in there" Hanna said, she was worried. They were either stuck behind the rocks or... Dead.

Suddenly she heard people coming through the meadow, she turned around and saw two men approaching them. "It's Team Skull!" Hanna cried. She brought out Lurantis and Steenee.

"Now Swift wrap this up with Iron Tail!" Landon cried as Swift slammed against Trubbish with Iron Tail sending it flying towards the last Team Skull Grunt. "We won't forget this kid!" One of the grunts said as they re-called their Pokemon and drove off. "Man those guys need stronger Pokemon," Landon said as he re-called his Pokemon, out of the corner of his eye Landon saw a large beam of light shooting from the sky, "What could that be about?" Landon asked as he began running towards it. Landon continued running until he came across Kala'e Bay and saw a large pile of rocks blocking the entrance, "Someone's gotta be in there," Landon told himself, "Why else would a large pillar of light come from here." Landon began thinking until Rotom flew in and surprised him, "Rotom don't scare me like that," Landon said as he tried to breathe, then it hit him, "Rotom can you scan for anyone inside of there?" Rotom smiled and it's screen changed to a map, "There re 5 lifeforms inside of there just beyond this rock wall. "Robby and Evon could be in there!" Landon said with panic, he instantly pulled out three Pokeballs and threw them, "Let's go everyone!" Swift, Roten, and Mimik, his Mimikyu, burst out, "Swift use Iron Tail, Roten Leafage, Mimik Shadow Claw!" the three Pokemon began launching their attacks at the rocks. "Landon those rocks are to tough you won't be able to break them!" Rotom warned, "I don't care we have to try!" Landon responded as he pulled out and empty Pokeball and began chiseling ant the rock, "We'll get you guys out soon just hang on!" Landon lied, he looked and their was next to no progress on the rocks.

The team skull grunts released a Salandit and a Zubat, "Use Scratch Salandit!" The first grunt yelled. Salandit leaped towards Lurantis scratching her leg, it did practically no damage. "Use high jump kick Lurantis" Hanna said. Lurantis leapt at the Salandit kicking him to the ground.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Fletchling, Magnemite lets go," Charles said. Magnemite use spark on the Zubat and Fletchling, use tackle on the Salandit. Magnemite charged at the Zubat with Electiricity while Fletchling charged at Salandit. Charles hoped he could defeat team skull once and for all...

"Alright Lurantis! Use Magical Leaf on the Salandit!" Hanna cried. Lurantis formed a huge leaf and through it at Salandit. "Come on out Steenee! Use Stomp on Zubat!" Hanna said.

"I think I hear Landon on the other side of the rocks!" Robby exclaimed as he looked back toward the rocks, "Riolu let's go!" Robby exclaimed as he ran toward the rocks and began to dig at them, "Bwa!" Riolu yelled as it used a series of Force Palms and Power Up Punches on the rocks. "We will get out of her!" Robby exclaimed as he continued to dig. Popplio then burst out of its pokeball, "Bwar, bwark bwark!" Popplio said as it motioned for them to step back, "Oh I see, go do it Popplio!" Popplio then shot a water gun right at the rocks, trying to soften them up. "Great! Now Riolu, lets continue!" Robby exclaimed as he and Riolu continued to dig once more.

"Ugh! I don't have time for this!" Hanna cried, looking back at the cave. "Lurantis! Let's do this!" Hanna yelled, "Breakneck Blitz!!!"

Lurantis charged at the Salandit knocking Ito it completely. Hanna returned Steenee and Lurantis and ran to the cave, where she could here somebody. "Is that you Robby?" She asked.

"Hanna? Yeah, its me, and Evon is here too!" Robby yelled as he stopped digging for a moment. "We can probably break through now that we have more people!" Robby exclaimed as he began digging again. "Alright, everyone! Let's go, full power!" Robby yelled as he and Riolu dug at the rocks, faster and faster.

Landon and his Pokemon continued to chisel away at the rocks, until he heard footsteps behind him, Landon turned and saw Hala. "Hello Landon mind if I get in there quickly!" Hala asked, Landon nodded as he and his Pokemon stepped aside. "Right I've got it!' Hala cried as he pulled out a Pokeball, "Go Tauros!" Hala threw the Pokeball and a Tauros burst out, it looked much more powerful than the one Landon had caught. "Now everyone stand back!" Hala called to them from behind the wall, "Tauros use Giga Impact!" Tauros began charging at the boulders smashing through them.

Robby and Riolu jumped back as the rocks exploded, "Phew, we almost got smashed!" Robby exclaimed as he wiped the sweat off of his brow. Robby then looked up to see everyone there, "Thanks guys! I thought we weren't gonna be able to get out of here!" Robby exclaimed as he smiled at everyone, "Sorry for causing trouble, but me and Evon were chasing this masked man who was spying on us, but he got away." Robby said as he picked up Riolu and gave him a pokepuff for his hard work.

"Crabrawler, use Power-Up Punch!" Hala said. Crabrawler's claws then turned red, and he launched at Raichu, hitting him hard. "Raichu! You okay?!" Jeffrey asked, and Raichu nodded, like he knew what Jeffrey's emotions were. "Now, use Psychic!" Jeffrey said, Raichu then used Psychic on Crabrawler, making it faint. "Crabrawler, return! Go, Hariyama!" Hala said. "Raichu, you come and rest, Litten's in charge!" Jeffrey said, as the two trainers revealed their Pokeballs, one revealing Hariyama and the other a Litten. "Time to do this!" Jeffrey said, he then revealed his Normalium Z, and got into a pose with Litten. "Litten, Breakneck Blitz!" Jeffrey said. Then, Litten charged at Hariyama. Jeffrey couldn't even believe the speed he was seeing. Then, Hala used his Z-Move too. "Hariyama, All-Out Pummeling!" Hala said, then, Hariyama led out fierce punches, but Litten managed to dodge half of them. He then hit Hariyama with the fierce Z-Move... And Hariyama was blasted out of the battlefield. "Hariyama!" Hala exclaimed, as he saw that Hariyama was fainted. "Wow.... We... WON! YES! WE DID IT!" Jeffrey exclaimed, very happily. "Well, you beat me, Hariyama, return. I shall reward you with this: The Fighting-type Z-Crystal, it contains All-Out Pummeling." Hala said. Jeffrey then put the Z-Crystal on his wrist. "Litten, you were amazing! Thanks, so, so, much! You too, Raichu!" Jeffrey said. Then, Litten started to shine. "Huh? What's happening to you, Litten?" Jeffrey asked. Litten started to change... and it evolved into Torracat! "Wow! You evolved! Good job!" Jeffrey exclaimed. "I got the Fighting-type Z-Ring AND Litten evolved! YES!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles listened to all of this in the background in some flowers.
"That was crazy," Charles thought to himself
"Magne!" Magnemite screeched as it hovered around Charles. Charles then gave Magnemite a Yellow PokeBean to quiet it down.

"Thankgod you guys are okay!" Hanna said, sighing with relief. She picked up Steenee and giving her a cuddle. "Landon, you still need to do your gran trial" Hanna said, she and Robby had done theirs, but not Landon or Ry.

Jeffrey saw all of them. "Oh, hey guys. Look what I got! The Fighting-type Z-Crystal!" Jeffrey said, then showed them the Fighting-type Z-Ring, and then he showed Torracat. "My Litten also evolved into Torracat. Torracat, say hi." Jeffrey said. "Mrow!" Torracat said, happily. Raichu was also there, being proud of what he did. "Rai!" He exclaimed.

"Great job!" Hanna said. She looked around the meadow, wondering which new Pokemon she could find. She already had 2 grass types, and she loved them. Grass was her favourite type by far...

"Thank you, Hala." Evon said, smiling. "But Robby, I don't think he got away. That man might still be under here." Evon pushed aside some of the remaining rocks, determined to find their adversary. But there was no body. No trace of the man's existence. "Wait, what?! How did he...?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"There must of been a secret exit," Charles said to Evon. Charles then stepped back. He didn't know anyone there and they seemed to know each other. Charles backed away and went back to listening to the conversation.

"That guy really was a ninja I guess." Robby said as he straightened his hat. "Alright guys, let's head to Iki Town, Landon and Ry still have to battle Hala." Robby said as he began to walk back into the cave. Robby then looked at Charles, "Oh yeah there. My name is Robby and this Riolu!" Robby exclaimed as he looked at Charles, Riolu waved. "So, what's your name?" Robby asked.

Evon, returning Jolteon to its Poke Ball, followed the others back through the cave. He took a notepad and pen out of his pocket. Recalling from memory, he sketched down the symbol so that he wouldn't forget it. He took out the piece of the mask. Using it as reference, he sketched what the full mask had looked like. He had a feeling it would do him good to remember the mask. This experience had also told him something. I'd better get the others out of the PC soon, just in case.

"Man that sucks," Landon said as he helped Robby out of the cave, "I'm glad you guys are okay." Landon continued to help everyone out of the cave then turned to Hala, "Hala if it would be okay I'd like to challenge you to a battle," Landon requested. "Of course I look forward to a very heated battle with you!" Hala responded as he began walking they began walking to Iki Town. Landon stepped up to the platform facing Hala the two both pulled out a Pokeball. "Go Mimik!" Landon cried as he threw his Pokeball, Mimik burst out and onto the field ready to battle.
"Go Crabrawler!" Hala called as he threw the Pokeball. Crabrawler burst onto the field looking as strong as always, "Use Earthquake!" Crabrawler slammed it's fist against the ground sending a shock wave towards Mimik dealing massive damage to Mimik.
"Mimik can you go on?" Landon asked, Mimik got up and nodded in response, "Okay then use Play Rough!" Mimik dove at Crabrawler and created a cloud of smoke around the two using Play Rough inside sending Crabrawler flying backwards.
"Crabrawler use Payback!" Crabrawler leaped at Mimik with Payback nailing major damage against Mimik nearly knocking it out.
"Now Mimik use Shadow Ball!" Landon cried, Mimik shot a Shadow Ball straight at Crabrawler with max force.
"Take it on and use Payback!" Hala called in response, Crabrawler took the Shadow Ball and with it's last ounce of energy launched back with Payback.
"Mimik Shadow Claw!" Landon called in a panic, he knew if Payback were to hit Mimik would be down. Crabrawler and Mimik's attack clashed resulting in a double K.O.
"Return Mimik you did great," Landon said as he and Hala re-called their Pokemon.
"Go, Hariyama!" Hala called as he threw his Pokeball, Hariyama burst out and slammed onto the field.
'I need a Pokemon that can beat Hariyama's power and defence' Landon thought to himself, "Go Roten!" Landon cried as he threw the Pokeball, Roten burst out of the Pokeball excited to battle, "Use Peck!"
"Use Fake Out!" Hala called out, Hariyama slammed it's hands together creating a large shockwave stopping Roten's Peck, "Now Arm Thrust!" Hariyama began pummeling Roten with Arm Thrust.
"Roten use Leafage!" Landon called, Roten launched a close range Leafage which barley seemed to phase Hariyama, 'Our attacks barely do anything' Landon thought to himself.
"Now Hariyama Belly Drum!" Hala commanded, Hariyama began slamming it's hands against itself maximizing it's attack, "Now Hariyama let's finish this!" Hala made an X in front of his face, "My precious Melemele Island and guardian deity Tapu Koko, share your will with the Island Kahuna," Hala began punching the air in front of him, "All Out Pummeling!" Hariyama began sending energy fists at Roten.
"Roten fly above that Z-Move!" Landon called out, Roten barley dodged the attack as Hariyama changed it's aim and hit Roten out of the air. "Roten!" Landon cried as he watched Roten slowly get up. Roten cried out in determination and created a small ball of light between it's wings, "Rotom what is that?" Landon asked.
"It'z Solar Beam! One of the most powerful Grass-Type attacks!" Rotom cheered in response.
Landon smiled as he turned back to the battle, "Now Roten, Solar Beam!" he cried as he mimicked Roten's movements when it launched the attack straight at Hariyama dealing major damage.
"Hariyama can you go on?" Hala asked, Hariyama nodded in response, "Landon I'm impressed with you, it's clear your Rowlet heard your voice and knows you believe in it, which allowed it to learn Solar Beam."
"Thank you Hala but we aren't done yet!" Landon said, he could feel his Z-Ring radiating heat, "Now Roten let's go!" Landon cried as he and Roten moved their arms to make the Normal Z-Move stance, "Now Roten! Breakneck Blitz!" Roten began sprinting with incredible speed sending. Roten's Breakneck Blitz hit Hariyama hard sending it flying back and unable to battle.
"Hariyama return," Hala said as he re-called Hariyama and walked over to Landon, "That was truly a spectacular and heated battle Landon, which is why I am proud to present you with this," Hala pulled out a piece of Fightium Z, "Please take this Fightium Z as proof that you have beaten the Melemele Grand Trial."
"Thank you very much Hala," Landon said as he turned to Roten, "Check it out Roten it's Fightium Z!" Landon looked closely and noticed Roten and collapsed from exhaustion Landon smiled as he re-called Roten.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Oh me? I'm Charles, and this is my partner Magnemite," Charles said.
"Magnemite!" Magnemite screamed after hearing it's name called. Charles followed behind everyone to watch Landon's grand trial. Charles watched quietly trying not to draw any attntion to himself. He watched as Roten used Breackneck Blitz. He has used it but he can't use his Fightingnium Z as he has no pokemon that can use it.

Hanna walked over to Robby and Charles and sat down. "Nice to meet you Charles, I'm Hanna" She said. Hanna released Lurantis and Steenee so that they could watch the battle, Lurantis sat next to Hanna and Steenee sat on her lap. "Have you done the Grand Trial yet?" She asked Charles.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Nice to meet you Hanna! I did it and won but it was a one on one battle because I didn't have my second pokemon," Charles said to Hanna while sending out his Fletchling. Fletchling was on Charles' head and Magnemite hovered right next to Charles. "Fletch Fletchling! Magne!" Charles pokemon yelled.

"Well then great job!" Hanna exclaimed. She wondered to herself, should she catch another Pokemon? She would probably need 3 for the next trial on Akala Island...

Landon walked over and sat next to everyone, "Well who else needs to take on the Grand Trial?" he asked as he sat down, he turned to the new guy sitting next to Hanna, "Hey there I'm Landon, I don't think we've met." he extended his hand for a handshake.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I'm Charles, Congratulations on winning your grand trial," Charles said shaking Landon's Hand. Fletchling then flew off Charles' head and onto Landon's head. "Fletch Fletchling!" Fletchling cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.