• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl laughed, coming up to him. Evon was confused, not knowing why she was laughing.
"A trial? You just passed it. Trial Captain Lana, at your service! Congratulations to you both for beating my trial!"
Evon flinched, not expecting this. Then he put his hand to his forehead. "I knew that I remembered someone like you from somewhere! Mallow did say you like trial-goers being unaware they're actually doing their trial..."
"Hahahah! Well, you beat it!" Lana said, smiling. "I knew you guys were coming, so I set up a two-part trial. The first part was recovering my backpack from the Wishiwashi who 'stole' it, and the second part was overcoming the Totem Pokemon. As you can guess, that Totem Pokemon is my Wishiwashi. You have both passed my trial, so you both have claimed the Waterium Z!"
Taking the Waterium Z, Evon tossed it in the air with his right hand and caught it with his left, smiling. He then held it high in the air. "Victory! Waterium Z!" Turning to Robby, who had also received his Z-Crystal, Evon started thinking. "If I remember correctly, Landon and Ry went to Wela Volcano, right? If we hurry, we might be able to catch up to them and check out their trials!"

Robby's jaw dropped to the floor when heard that what he did was the trial, "That was the trial?!" Robby exclaimed as he jumped off Lapras. Robby then gladly accept the Waterium Z, "Yeah, I got the Waterium Z!" Robby exclaimed as he raised the Waterium Z into the air, then putting it into his backpack, Popplio jumped into the air and clapped her fins. "Alright, now I can use a Z Move with you Popplio!" Robby said as he held Popplio in his arms. Robby then turned to Evon, "Yeah, I think it's around that volcano over there." Robby said as he pointed at the volcano and began to run off toward it, "Let's go Evon!" Robby yelled as he ran off.

"Hey, wait for me!" Evon said, running off. Lana was left at the gates, thinking.
How would he know Mallow...? Ah! Could he be...?!

Evon, having gotten ahead of Robby in the run to Wela Volcano, slowed down when he entered Paniola Ranch. Going over to one of the farmers, he registered Stoutland and Tauros in his Ride Pager. Calling a Tauros, he jumped on top of the Pokemon. "This Tauros will get us to the volcano in a fraction of the time!" he said to Robby. "Hop on!"

"Alright!" Robby said as he jumped on to the back of the Tarous, "So, how fast does this thing go?" Robby asked with a smirk as they began to head toward the Volcano. "The next trial is most likely the fire one, so I'll use Popplio's new Z-Move." Robby said as he sat on the back of the Tarous. "I know that there is a grass trial somewhere on this island." Robby said as he looked around, seeing the various sights.

"Yeah, there is a Grass-type trial. And the Tauros go pretty fast" Evon said, as the Tauros dashed off at high speeds. "I'm not the best at fighting Fire-types yet. I should add a Water-type to my team sometime. (POSSIBLE FORESHADOW OOOH?!) But I do have a plan to deal with the Alolan Marowak that should allow me to handle the Salazzle. I could use my Psychic-type, but she's super high-leveled. It'd be unfair. So instead, I'll use this guy." Evon held up a Poke Ball, Robby unable to tell which Pokemon was inside. However, there was a strange symbol on it that looked like a flower with eight petals. Evon clipped the Pokeball back to his belt just as the Tauros arrived at Route 7.

"I bet it's an Espeon." Robby said, flat out. Once the Tarous reached route 7, Robby jumped off it, "This is it right?" Robby said as he pointed to a path that looked it lead up the Volcano. "I wonder what kind of Pokemon we'll see." Robby said as he began to head off toward the path. "Probably some fire types or something." Robby said as Pichu burst out of it's Pokeball and jumped on Robby's shoulder. "Oh hey buddy." Robby said as he rubbed Pichu on the head and fed it a pokepuff.

Last edited:
Landon was about to go along with Ry when a thought crossed his mind, he needed to catch this Turtonator. Landon got up and faced the Fire Pokemon, "Turtonator! I challenge you to a battle!" Landon cried as he quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out Firium Z. All of the Pokemon's expressions changed, "So will you accept?" Landon called out. Turtonator walked closer towards Landon and nodded, the Pokemon cleared an arena for the battle but within seconds a metal net fell around Turtonator and pulled it into the back of a truck. "Who's responsible for this!" Landon cried, Team Skull soon walked around, "It's Team Skull yo!" one of the grunts called out, "And who are you?" Another grunt walked up, "Yo that's one of the kids from Melemele always messin' up our crimes!" The grunt answered. "Well I don't care if you're the tooth fairy, you can't stop us now!" The grunt said as they began to drive off. Landon began sprinting after the truck, "Roten use Leafage," Landon ordered, Roten sprung off Landon's shoulder and shot a Leafage, Landon saw Evon and Robby up ahead, "STOP THAT TRUCK!!" Landon called out.

"Oh yeah a fight!" Robby said as he pulled out a pokeball, but Pichu stopped him, "So, you wanna fight?" Robby asked Pichu. "Chu!" Pichu said as it grinned and faced the truck "Alright, use Thunder Shock!" Robby yelled as he threw out his palm. Pichu yelled out as it tried to shoot a Thunder Shock, but instead a blue light surrounded Pichu. "Woah, is it.." Robby said as he watched Pichu's appearance change in the light. The lighted bursted away as the pokemon finished evolving , "Pika Pika!" Pikachu yelled out as it hit the front of the truck with an Iron Tail, Robby was speech less as this all played out.

"Awesome Pichu just evolved into Pikachu!" Landon cried with excitement, "Rotom!" Rotom flew up, "It would be my pleasure!" Rotom exclaimed happily, "Pikachu: The Mouse Pokemon: Electric Type: It's in its nature to store electricity. If it feels stressed out then it is unable to fully discharge the electricity." Rotom pointed to the red cheeks on Pikachu. The two Team Skull grunts got out of the truck, "Hey evolving has to be against the rules!" One of the grunts exclaimed angrily. "Yeah and we'll show you!" The other grunt said as they both grabbed Pokeballs, they threw the Pokeballs into the air and two Zubats burst out and launched Venoshock.

Ry shook his head. "Use Ember!" He exclaimed as Burn jumped ahead firing small flames to counter the Venoshock. "Really Zubats, that's so original," Ry said sarcastically, while grinning. "Fire Fang go!" Ry shouted as Burn leapt forward, at the nearest Zubat, his fangs coated in flames.

Hanna walked into the lush jungle, there were Pokemon everywhere. She could see The outline of a human figure in the distance. "Hello?! Is anyone there?" She called. The figure walked out of the shadows, it was Mallow, the trial captain. "Where could we take the grass island trial?" Hanna asked, she was a bit nervous in this jungle and seeing Mallow was like a dream to her when she was little. Professor Kukui had always told her about the trial captains and how great they were.

Zubat fell back unable to battle from Burn's Fire Fang, "Now Swift use Iron Tail!" Landon called out as he threw a Pokeball, Swift burst out and immediately cut the net holding Turtonator with Iron Tail, "You okay?" Landon asked as he helped Turtonator out, Turtonator nodded in response and shot a Flamethrower at the other grunt's Zubat. "I suggest you guys leave," Landon said as he faced Team Skull. Team Skull ran off in a panic yelling that they wouldn't forget this and that they would have their revenge. Landon turned and faced Turtonator, "Turtonator," Landon began, "My request still stands," Turtonator nodded and showed the group back to the foot of the Volcano. Landon stood facing Turtonator, "Roten you're up!" Landon said with joy, Roten flew onto the field with excitement, "Use Solar Beam!" Landon cried, Roten fired a Solar Beam but it sent Roten flying backwards and missed it's target again. Turtonator launched a Flamethrower that Roten just narrowly avoided, "Use Peck!" Roten flew in and nailed a powerful Peck on the top of Turtonator's head, "Follow it up with Leafage!" Roten shot a Leafage but this time aimed for Turtonator's stomach. "Now Roten let's wrap this up!" Landon called out as he and Roten made the movements for the Normal Z-Move, "Breakneck Blitz" Landon cried, Roten bolted across the field hitting Turtonator in the centre of it's stomach knocking it out. Landon and Roten rushed over and helped the Pokemon up, "Thank you for the great battle," Landon said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a Pokeball, "Would you like to come along with me on my journey?" Turtonator nodded as it backed up, Landon smiled, "Alright then go Pokeball!" Landon threw the Pokeball. Landon watched as the Pokeball shook before making a Ping sound, Landon walked over and picked up the Pokeball, "Today's a great day because I caught a Turtonator!" Landon cried as he held up the Pokeball.

"Well I take it you're here to take on my trial," Mallow said happily, she gestured for Hanna to follow her into the forest. "Here we are," Mallow said happily, "I need you to collect, a Big Mushroom, a Sitrus Berry, and a Revival Herb!" Mallow handed Hanna a yellow bag, "Use the bag to hold the items in so that way they don't get mixed up with your other supplies."

"Uhh... Sure!" Hanna said. She started to walk around, looking for the items. She spotted a Sitrus Berry on the ground, but it was rotten. She looked up and saw a whole bunch of them above her, they were really high up in the tree though. She tried to climb it but she just couldn't do it. "Lurantis! Let's go!" Hanna exclaimed, "I need you to pick a Sitrus Berry for me, if you can"

Lurantis jumped up into the trunk of the tree and started to climb, she was much better at it than Hanna. She reached the Sitrus Berries and shook the branch. A few Sitrus Berries came down and Hanna put them in her bag. She returned Lirantis and kept on walking.

She found a Big Mushroom quite easily and she picked it, but Hanna couldn't find the revival herb. She came across a small cave and entered it. A revival herb was sitting on a stone about 10 metres away! She ran over to it but was stopped by a hissing sound. She turned around and saw heaps of Spinark approaching, ready to jump at her. "Steenee! Help me out!" Hann cried, throwing the pokeball in the air. Steenee came out, ready to battle.

"Alright Steenee! Magical Leaf let's go!" Hanna exclaimed.

Steenee conjured up a small leaf and sent it flying at the Spinark. They tried to dodge but they all got hit. "Now Steenee! Use Stomp!!!" Hanna yelled. Steenee leaped at the Spinark and jumped on them with her hard legs. She repeatedly jumped on them until they had fainted.

"Well done Steenee!" Hanna exclaimed, but Steenee wasn't listening. Steenee had started to glow a fierce orange, she looked puzzled. Steenee was engulfed by the light and started to change. Hanna gasped as she realised what was happening, she was finally going to get the Tsareena she had always dreamed of. The light faded and there stood Tsareena. Hanna ran over to her and hugged her, she was so happy. "Great Job, Tsareena" She whispered.

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles carefully picked a sitrus berry, pulled a revival herb out of the ground and picked up a big mushroom. He couldn't wait to attract the Totem pokemon and defeat it. He walked over to find Hanna had already found every ingredient.
"More for the Totem?" Charles said awkwardly.

Hanna made her way back through the jungle to Mallow, she walked alongside Tsareena and Lurantis. "How would you two like a new friend to join us?" Hanna asked, "Maybe we could get a fire type!"
She walked into the clearing and found Charles standinghe Re with the same ingredients.
"Well, lots is better than nothing!" Hanna exclaimed. "Anyway, what's his stuff for?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I'm guessing it's to do what yours does?" Charles suggested. Charles was confused about the whole thing as well. Charles hoped he could defeat the Totem wherever it was...
"I actually came here so I could catch a grass type but we can't catch anything yet," Charles whispered to Hanna.

Evon, having been thinking, had somehow missed the whole fight. "Oh, hey! Landon! Ry! Glad we could catch you. Check this out!" Evon held up the Waterium Z proudly. "And the best part was we didn't even know we were doing the trial. So, Landon... you got a Turtonater! Great job!" Clutching a Pokeball, Evon looked at Landon strongly. "I look forwards to facing it in battle sometime. Anyways, how did the trial go?"

Suddenly a Lurantis jumped down from a tree, it had been watching no them the whole time. With it were a Trumbeak and a Castform.

"This is the beginning of your first Akala Island Trial" Mallow said, "So get ready"

The Castform changed into it's fire form, as it was bright and sunny outside. The Trumbeak charged at Tsareena with the peck attack, Lurantis just stood and watched.

"Sweet. He might help with your trial." Ry said smiling, at his friend's achievement. "We haven't made it to the trial yet."

"...seriously?" Evon said, smiling. "We made it to Brooklet Hill, beat the trial and made it all the way over here before you finished yours? Wow."

"There were a few distractions along the way. Mainly, angry fire Pokemon." Ry shrugged and pointed ahead. "I'd say we better hurry up and complete our trial ASAP."

"Good job Pikachu!" Robby exclaimed as he ran over to his newly evolved Pokemon and gave it a high five. "Pika!" Pikachu said as it high fived him back. "So, let's see what you know." Robby said as he pulled out the Rotom Dex from his bag. "Hey, Rotom what moves does Pikachu know?" Robby asked.
"Zzrt, glad to to answers your question zzr! Pikachu knows: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, and Double Team." Rotom said as it analyzed Pikachu. "Oh, that's good." Robby said as Rotom flew back into his bag. "Alright guys, let's get to the next trial!" Robby exclaimed as he started to run up volcano, having no idea which way to go.

"Sounds good to me." Evon said, hopping back on Tauros. With the Ride Pokemon, he charged ahead. Seeing a cave entrance, he rode Tauros up to there. Hopping off, he walked inside. He found himself in a cave, with many Pokemon. Walking through, he arrived at the light on the other side. Looking around, he saw two things that stood out to him. To his left, there was the edge of the volcano. If he fell, it would be a long way down. To his right... was the trial gate.

Landon began running up the pathway to Kiawe's trial alongside Swift and Roten when he was faced with a large cliff side. Landon looked over the edge and saw how far of a drop it would be, "Man it would not be fun to fall down there," Landon commented, Swift and Roten nodded in agreement. Landon turned and saw Evon walking into a cave with a Trial Gate on it, "Wait up!" Landon called as he went after Evon. When Landon got to the top he saw Kiawe standing there, "So you finally made it Landon," he called out. "For my trial I like to get right down to the point and have trainers battle the Totem Pokemon, no puzzles, no riddles, no games, just a battle between trainers and the Totem Pokemon," Kiawe explained, "Now who's first?"

"I think Landon should go first!" Robby called out as he entered the trial sight. "Man, it's pretty warm up here." Robby said as he stood next to Landon and Evon, "You got this." Robby said to Landon with a smile, and a thumbs up. "I think I want to go second though." Robby said as he wiped some sweat off of his forehead.

"Come on, guys, I was last, the last time, and I've only completed 2 trials," Ry said pouting. He sat cross legged in the dirt and placed his palms on his cheeks. "Ugh, I guess I'd better train," he said standing back up.

"Thanks," Landon said as he smiled back and reached into his pocket. Landon pulled out his Firium Z and tossed it to Kiawe, "Time for me to earn that Firium Z!" Landon said happily as Kiawe caught the Firium Z, "Okay then let the Trial begin!" Kiawe looked behind him, the Totem Pokemon sprung high into the air an aura flared to life when it landed, Landon took a good look at the Pokemon and realized it was Salazzle, "Rotom!" Landon called. "Leave it to me!" Rotom exclaimed as it took a picture of the Pokemon, "Slazzle: The Toxic Lizard Pokemon: Poison and Fire Type: For some reason, only females have been found. It creates a reverse harem of male Salandit that it lives with." Landon smiled, "Alright Roten you ready?" Landon asked, Roten cheered and nodded in response. "You can't be serious, Rowlet is the worst Pokemon you could choose!" Rotom exclaimed with panic. "Use Leafage!" Landon called out ignoring Rotom, Roten shot a Leafage that was blocked immediately by the Salazzle's Flamethrower. "Use Tackle!" Roten dove in and nailed a powerful Tackle on Salazzle, the Totem Pokemon quickly countered with Toxic which let Roten badly poisoned. "Roten are you okay?" Landon cried, Roten gave a weak cry back, "Alright then use Peck!" Roten nailed a Peck attack on Salazzle dealing a good amount of damage, Salazzle cried out for help, two Salandit showed up not to long after. "Remember in a Trial you can use up to two Pokemon at a time!" Kiawe called out. "Alright then Swift I want you in there as well," Landon said, Swift nodded and ran in to help Roten, "Use Quick Attack and Leafage!" Swift began charging with Quick Attack while Roten launched a weak Leafage. Salazzle used Pound, which countered Swift's Quick Attack, then launched a close range Toxic leaving Swift poisoned too. The Salandit countered Roten's Leafage with Ember stopping the attack. Salazzle and the Salandit all launched a Venoshock at Swift and Roten dealing major damage, "Swift! Roten!" Landon cried, he clenched his fist wondering if he was actually ready to take on this trial, the Pokemon launched a second Venoshock attack, "Dodge it!" Landon cried but the two could barely get up. Swift got up and used Quick Attack and took the Venoshock blocking, shielding Roten from the attack, "Swift!" Landon cried as he ran over and picked up Swift, "You did great take a long rest," Landon said but Swift refused, "EEVEE!" it cried. "You wanna stay and cheer on Roten don't you?" Landon asked, Swift nodded in agreement. Roten got up slowly in determination to win, Landon smiled, "Alright Roten I think that it's time for Solar Beam!" Landon called out, Roten began charging the Solar Beam, 'I know you can do it Roten, I believe in you!' Landon thought to himself. Landon watched as Roten fired a perfect Solar Beam and knocked out the Salandit, "You did it Roten that's a perfect Solar Beam!" Landon cheered, Roten shouted proudly as a blue light surrounded Roten. When the light faded Landon looked in amazement as he saw his Roten had evolved, Rotom quickly flew over and took a picture, "Dartrix: The Blade Quill Pokemon: Grass and Flying Type: It throws sharp feathers called blade quills at enemies or prey. It seldom misses." Landon smiled as he noticed Roten had learned a new move, "Alright Roten let's try out your new move! Use Steel Wing!" Landon called out, Dartrix's wing glowed as it nailed a powerful Steel Wing on Salazzle knocking it out. "We did it Roten and Swift!" Landon cheered as he hugged them both, Kiawe stepped forward still holding the Firium Z, "Landon I'm proud to say that you have completed my trial and earned this Firium Z!" Landon smiled as he took the Firium Z, "Thank you Kiawe!" he held the crystal high, "I've finally earned my Firium Z!"

"Tsareena! Dodge it quick" Hanna cried. Tsareena leapt to the side, dodging Trumbeak's peck. "Let's go Lurantis!" Hanna exclaimed, throwing a pokeball in the air. Lurantis stared at the other Lurantis, it was the first time she'd seen another Lurantis.

"Lurantis, use High Jump Kick on the Lurantis! Tsareena, use Razor Leaf on the Trumbeak and Castform!" Hanna yelled.

Lurantis swung her foot at the Lurantis, but the other Lurantis used the same move. Tsareena had knocked out both of the Pokemon with her Razor Leaf. Hanna's Lurantis pushed as hard as she could, making the other Lurantis topple to the ground. "Alright Lurantis! Breakneck Blitz!!!" Hanna yelled. Lurantis charged I wards the other Lurantis and pushed her, sending the other Lurantis flying into the tree.

"Hanna is the winner of the trial!" Mallow exclaimed, "I present you with the grassium z"

Mallow turned to Charles, "You're up next!" She exclaimed.

Hanna gasped as Mallow gave her the grassium z, she opened her little purse and put it in, along with her fightium z. "Thank you so much!" Hanna exclaimed, "Now go Charles!!!!"

"Alright! Good job Landon!" Robby exclaimed as he ran up to the battlefield. "May I request a battle with er um, that totem pokemon?" Robby asked, not sure on what to say because it was different than a gym leader. "I'll win no matter what!" Robby exclaimed as he made a determined fist, he was really fired up for some reason. Maybe due to their location.

"Thanks Robby!" Landon said as he walked back, "But I couldn't have done it if Roten had mastered Solar Beam and evolved," Landon patted Roten on the head before returning Roten and Swift to their respective Pokeballs. "Good Luck Robby!" Landon gave him a pat on the back before leaving for the Pokemon Centre. "Well Robby are you ready!" Kiawe called out as he threw some Sitrus Berries to Salazzle restoring it to full health.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles got ready to battle sending out his Fletchling and Magnemite. Mallow healed all 3 pokemon with some extra ingrediants that Charles and Hanna found earlier.
"Are you ready?" Mallow asked Charles. Charles adjusted his glasses as he said, "More than I will ever be," Charles knew he could win.
"Magnemite use spark on Trumbeak and Fletchling, use peck on Lurantis," Charles said. Both of Charles pokemon charged at their targets and attacked. Castform used sunny day, Turning into a fire type.
"Magnemite, sonic boom on Trumpeak, Fletchling, use tackle on Castform!" Charles cried. both of the attacks hit. Trumbeak was getting tired. Trumbeak used pluck on Fletchling, Castform used weather ball on Magnemite which was super effective. Lurantis' arm turned a light green color and then attacked Fletchling with Solar Blade, making Fletchling slam into the ground. Charles panicked.
"Uhh, Fletchling, use quick attack on Trumbeak, Magnemite, use Spark on Castform," Charles said in an unconfident tone. Fletchling and Magnemite both succesfully hit their targets and both Trumbeak and Castform fainted. Lurantis' arm turned green and used Solar Blade again, hitting Magnemite. Suddenly, Fletchling started to glow and change form. Fletchling was evolving. Charles couldn't believe it.
"Fletchinder!" Fletchinder cried. Charles scanned his Pokedex over Fletchinder.

"Fletchinder, the Ember Pokemon and the evolved form of Fletchling.
From its beak, it fires embers at its prey. Once it has caught them, it grills them at high heat before feasting upon them.
It will not tolerate other Fletchinder entering its territory, which has a radius of several miles."

"Nice!" Charles thought. Fire then appeared all around Fletchinder as it charged at Lurantis.
"Cool, You learned Flame Charge!" Charles exclaimed.
Lurantis wasn't giving up. Lurantis Charged at both of the Pokemon with Solar Blade. Charles started to dance.
"Magnemite, Breakneck Blitz, Fletchinder, Flame Charge!" Charles cried. both Pokemon Charged at Lurantis and Fainting Lurantis.
"YES!" Charles cried.
"Congratulations Charles, I present to you the Grassium-Z," Mallow said smiling. Charles grabbed it in delight.
Charles then wondered off into the Jungle hoping to find a grass pokemon for his team. Charles found a pokemon he liked. it was a pink mushroom like pokemon. Charles scanned his Pokedex over it.

"Morelull, the Illuminating Pokemon,
It scatters spores that flicker and glow. Anyone seeing these lights falls into a deep slumber. As it drowses the day away, it nourishes itself by sucking from tree roots. It wakens at the fall of night, wandering off in search of a new tree."
The Pokedex said in its robotic tone.
Charles grabbed a Quickball and threw it at the Morelull.

Click!

Charles smiled as he picked up Morelull's Pokeball.
"I beat the Grass trial, Fletchinder Evolved and I caught a Morelull! What a day!" Charles said as he returned to the entrance of the jungle.

"I know! Steenee evolved into Tsareena and I got the Grassium-Z!" Hanna exclaimed, "You did so well!"

Hanna looked at her map, and saw a Volcano. "Can we please go there!" Hanna exclaimed, "I really would love to catch a fire type!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Okay, Let's go," Charles said. He wasn't sure the fire trial was going to be easy because 2 of his pokemon are weak to fire but every trial should be a challenge. Charles sent out his pokemon and gave them berries to heal and then he returned Morelull and Fletchinder. Magnemite hovered around Charles as they made their way to Wela Volcano Park.

They soon arrived at Wela Volcano Park, Hanna looked around. She wanted to find a fire Pokemon. "I'm gonna go over here!" She exclaimed and ran off. She soon found a cave, she was about to enter when she heard a roaring sound. She let out Tsareena, "What was that?" She whispered. Hanna turned and walked towards where the sound was coming from. She found a huge Spiky Pokemon laying on the rocks, it looked badly injured. Hanna gasped and rushed over to it.

The Pokemon was breathing faintly, "Hang on in there, I'll help you" Hanna said. She looked in her bag and found a couple of berries,'but nothing that she needed. As she was rummaging through her bag she saw a pokeball, lying at the bottom of her bag. An idea suddenly came to her mind. What if I captured the Pokemon and took it to a pokecenter, then released it!

Hanna quickly tapped the Pokemon with the pokeball.

Click!

She quickly picked up the pokeball and ran off, she needed to find a Pokecentre quickly.

"We finally did it," Landon said as he held up his Firium Z while waiting for his Pokemon to heal. Landon got up and walked over to the phone to give Professor Rowan a quick call, "Hey Professor Rowan check it out!" Landon said as he held the Firium Z up to the screen. "Good job Landon on earning the Firium Z, let me go get Spike!" Professor Rown said happily, he soon returned with a Blaziken behind him. "Hey Spike, check it out!" Landon said happily, Spike cheered in response. Landon finished the call and went to go get his Pokemon, "Oh, Landon a package came in for you," Nurse Joy said as she handed Landon his package and Pokemon. "Who's it from?" Landon asked, Nurse Joy told him it was from the Sinnoh Region and that she had to give it to him. Landon opened the package and saw it was a small case, Landon opened the case and saw it had the same material as a badge case but it had slots for Z-Crystals and a small note inside that read 'To Landon: I hope this helps you keep track of your Z-Crystals. -Lyra' Landon smiled as he placed his Normalium, Fightium, and Firium inside the case, then placed it in his bag. "Now if I remember correctly Evon said something about Brooklet Hill..." Landon said to himself. "It'z that way!" Rotom shouted pointing towards a lake. "ROTOM! Don't scare me like that..." Landon said, catching his breath, "And also weren't you with the others?" Rotom's screen changed to a map, "I was but I felt you needed the most help with navigation," Rotom said as it began flying to Brooklet Hill. Landon sighed as he followed Rotom to Brooklet Hill, "I don't need help with navigation!"

"Alright!" Robby said as he walked up to the battlefield and drew Popplio and Pikachu's pokeballs. "Let's go you two!" Robby yelled as he threw out both Pokeballs, they both emerged on the field proudly. "Let's win this guys!" Robby exclaimed as he made a determined fist, both of his Pokemon smiled back at him. "We're ready when you are!" Robby called out to Kiawe and Salazzle.

Salazzle started off by calling for help summoning 2 Salandit. Salazzle dove at Popplio using Pound while the two Salandit launched Toxic and Venoshock at Pikachu.

"There's Brooklet Hill!" Landon exclaimed as he ran down towards a girl with blue hair. "Excuse me is this the location of the Water Trial?" Landon asked the girl. "Yes, I'm Lana the Water Type Trial Captain," Lana said as she greeted Landon, "For my trial all I need is for you to catch that Pokemon swimming there," Lana pointed to a Pokemon splashing in the water. Landon walked over to the water but when he got the the splashing calmed down and a small white fish Pokemon surfaced, "Rotom, who's this Pokemon?" he asked. "Leave it to me!" Rotom took a picture of the Pokemon and changed the screen, "Wisiwashi: The Small Fry Pokemon: Water Type: When it's in trouble, its eyes moisten and begin to shine. The shining light attracts its comrades, and they stand together against their enemies." Landon petted the small Wishiwashi, "Where are your friends?" Landon asked as he got up and turned to Lana, "It's just a Wishiwashi!"

"Popplio dodge by using Water Gun on that rock, then use Bubble Beam on Salazzle!" Robby called out to Popplio, "Pikachu, jump and use Thunderbolt on both of them!" Robby yelled as he made a fist.
"Bwark!" Popplio yelled as it barely made it out of the way of Salazzle's attack, then it shot a beam of bubbles directly at Salazzle's flank.
"Pika!" Pikachu yelled as it jumped into the air and shot two Thunderbolts at the Salandits

When the battle started, Ry had already wandered off. He had his three Pokemon out and was looking around. "Okay guys, lets get down to training!" Ry exclaimed. His pokemon began to train with him. "We are gonna win our trial!"

Status
Not open for further replies.