• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molayne guided Robby and Landon into the Observatory, "Sophecles we have some trainers here to take on your trial," Molayne paged over the intercom. "Send them in," a voice replied over the intercom. Molayne opened the door and led Landon and Robby into the Laboratory until they came to a battlefield. "Welcome," a short boy with a white shirt, brown shorts, and yellow hair said as he came to the field, "My name is Sophecles, the Trial Captain," Sophecles extended his hand and shook their hands. "Right, now how do we start this Trial?" Landon asked as he looked around. "Well you two may battle the Totem Pokemon as a team if you want," Sophecles commented as he typed something into a labtop, "And here it is!" Doord on the other side of the field opened as a figure slowly emerged. "Rotom? What's that?!" Landon panicked. "Vikavolt: The Stag Beetle Pokemon: Bug and Electric Type: It zips around, on sharp lookout for an opening. It concentrates electrical energy within its large jaws and uses it to zap its enemies." Landon nodded and set down his bag, Zippy popped it's head out to watch the battle, Landon clicked the button on the Pokemon and threw it, "Let's go Turt!" Turt burst from the Pokeball and spewed some fire as intimidation, "You in Robby?" Landon asked.

Evon dashed back, dodging the Shadow Claw. His brain entered Analysis mode, planning a strategy. It's Ghost-Fairy, so Umbreon wouldn't be as effective against it. It's weak to Ghost and Steel, though, and Eevee and Umbreon both know moves of that type. Tossing a Pokeball, Evon released his Eevee. "Alright Eevee, let's do this! Iron Tail!" The Eevee ran up to the Mimikyu and smacked it with Iron Tail. ...but it only busted Mimikyu's disguise. The Mimikyu retaliated with Shadow Claw... which passed right through the Eevee, thanks to its Normal-typing. Eevee slammed Mimikyu twice more with Iron Tail before blasting it at close-range with Shadow Ball. The Mimikyu used Wood Hammer, slamming its disguise into Eevee with incredible force. Both combatants were incredibly injured, but wanted to keep fighting. Evon pumped his fist, not giving up. He clicked a Z-Crystal into his ring, and smiled at Eevee. The Pokemon nodded, understanding. Evon made the Z-Move, and Eevee charged towards Mimikyu.
CORKSCREW CRASH
A large chunk of metal enveloped the Eevee, turning into a spinning corkscrew. It flew towards Mimikyu, drilling it. The Mimikyu flew back, defeated.
"Yes!" Evon said, knowing they just defeated the Totem Pokemon.

Hanns walked over to Charles. "Do you think Faba's a little... Well... Shady? He seems stressed and he seems like he's hiding something" Hanna said, she was nervous. What was Faba trying to hide? The feeling of uncertainty clouded her mind, she couldn't think about anything else.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles paused to think about the question Hanna asked him. Charles wasn't sure. Being someone that wasn't good at knowing facial expressions, he though Faba was just acting normal. Then again... Faba didn't let them go down to the labs.
"I don't know, it's true he didn't show us the labs but maybe it's for a good reason? He has been acting.... Weirder then other people I have met," Charles replied quietly. Charles returned the cross looking Mareanie in superstition. Charles was ready to travel to the 3rd island and complete his trials there.

Last edited:
Evon returned to where Mallow and Acerola were waiting. "Totem Pokemon's down, thanks to my newest teammie!" Evon said, Eevee jumping up onto his shoulder.
"Good work!" Acerola said. "For clearing my trial, you get this - the Ghostium Z!"
"Alright!" Evon said, taking the Z-Crystal. He tossed it in the air with his right hand and caught it with his left. "Victory! Ghostium Z!"
"In order to use the Z-Crystal, you've gotta make this pose." she said, making the Z-Pose. "So where you heading next?"
"Well, since Landon and Robby aren't here yet and I want to take on Team Skull together... I think I'll head home to do... that."
"You're really doing it?" Mallow said. "But... is your bond really that far along?"
"It is." Evon said, Jolteon coming out. "I really feel like we can call each other partners."
"So where are you two going next?"
"We're heading back to my home." Evon said, a glimmer in his eyes.

"We're heading to Prism Town in the Garet region."

Landon faced the Vikavolt with Turt, "Use Flamethrower!" Landon shouted, Turt shot flames at Vikavolt dealing major damage. Vikiavolt's wings began vibrating rapidly creating a loud screaching sound, "This must be Vikavolt's Bug Buzz!" Rotom called out. "Turt use Dragon Pulse!" Landon called out as he covered his ears in pain, Turt nodded and shot a Dragon Pulse causing an explosion followed by a cloud of smoke. Vikavolt shot out of the smoke cloud and towards Turt using Spark. Vikavolt slammed into Turt leaving it paralyzed, "Turt, you okay?" Landon called out, Turt struggled to it's feet and nodded facing it's trainer, "Then let's win this," Landon said confidently. Vikavolt bolted again with Spark, "Shell Trap! Now!" Landon called, the second Vikavolt collided with Turt, a huge explosion went off. Vikavolt flew back and was struggling after taking major damage, "Now let's do this Turt!" Landon called as he flipped his Firium Z in the air and placed it in the Z-Ring. Landon and Turt both made the Fire Z-Move movements in sync, "NOW! Inferno Overdrive!" Turt summoned a huge ball of fire and shot it at Vikavolt knocking it out.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, a Trainer named Alex had just completed Acerola's trial, a day ago. He walked across, searching for some Trainers along the way. What caught his eyes was Evon, which Alex immediately went to, with his partner Pichu on his shoulder. "Hey, there. I suppose your a Trainer! How about a battle?" He asked, immediately. "You up for me?"

"Congrats Landon!" Sophecles commented as he walked over. Sophecles reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of Electrium Z and handed it to Landon. "Thank you Sophecles," Landon held the Electrium Z up high admiring it, he turned to Swift, Zippy, and Turt, "We did it you guys!" Molayne came walking in applauding Landon's victory, "Nicely done Landon," he smiled as he reached into his pocket and pulled out Steelium Z, "Please also accept this Steelium Z." Landon took the crystal and smiled, "Thank you both," he said cheerfully as he took out his Z-Crystal Case from his bag and placed the two new Z-Crystals in. "Acerola's trail is the only other trial on the island at the abandoned Thrifty Megamart," Sophecles called out to Landon as he gave Vikavolt some medicine. "Right then let's get going," Landon said as he re-called Turt and grabbed his bag.

Evon and Mallow had just chartered a private boat to take them to Evon's home town when a trainer came up and requested to fight him. "I would, but I'm afraid I've got somewhere to go. Do you think I might be able to rain-check it? I'll be back on the island in less than a day. After I finish up my business, how about we meet in the park? I guarantee you a battle."
"So you guys coming or what?" the sailor said. "We don't got all day!"
"Alright, we're coming!" Evon said. Taking Mallow's hand, he brought her on to the boat. The sailor began to set off, as they were heading to Garet. "OH, HEY! IF YOU SEE SOMEONE NAMED LANDON, TELL HIM I'M GONE FOR A BIT BUT I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" Evon shouted to the trainer as the boat sailed away.

"I will!" Alex shouted, quite dissapointed since he could not battle the Trainer. "Well, I guess it's back to training, I guess.." Alex mumbled, to his partner Pichu. Pichu did a slight nod.

Hanna finished up looking around the floor and walked back over to Faba, "I've finished" She said, looking up directly at Faba, "What should I do now?"

"Well, if you're all finished I can take you all to the next island." Faba said. "Everyone ready to depart?"

Soon, Evon's boat arrived on the shore of Garet. He was docking on the shore next to Eevee Island, the place he had been to so many times. He saw the path leading to his home town. Thanking the sailor and asking him to wait until they returned, Evon and Mallow headed out.

Landon stood facing an ominous looking store, "Rotom are you sure this is the place?" Landon asked. "From what my data says, this is the place," Rotom replied.

"Your Ghostly friend is right," a voice called out, a girl walked up to Landon and Rotom, "I'm Accerola, the Trial Captain."

"I'm Landon and this is Rotom," Landon extended his hand as he introduced himself to Accerola, "I'm here for a trial and preferably sooner rather than later."

"Right, then I'll take you to the Totem Pokemon," Accerola replied as she led Landon and Rotom into the building. Landon looked around and noticed multiple different Ghost Pokemon flying about, "Are any of them the Totem Pokemon?" Landon asked nervously, Accerola giggled in response.

"Here it is!" Accerola said cheerfully as the made their way to the back. Accerola pushed to heavy metal doors open and led Landon and Rotom to a room with different Pikachu pictures scattered across the walls.

"So who is the Totem Pokemon," Landon asked as he looked around. The feint sound of walking caught Landon's attention, he turned and saw a Pikachu walking towards him. "See meeee!?!" a feint voice called out. Pikachu began flickering. "Rotom what's happening?" Landon asked nervously. Pikachu continued to flicker until it finally turned into a Mimikyu. "Landon that's a Mimikyu!" Rotom shouted as two Haunters emerged from the shadows, eyes glowing red, "That's Haunterd Confuse Ray!" Landon reached into his pocket and took out a Pokeball, "Go! Mimik!' Landon cried as he threw the Pokeball, Mimik burst out right after. Landon set down his bag and pulled Zippy out who was curled into a ball, "Zippy I need you as well," Landon said softly, Zippy got up and ran next to Mimik, "Now let's do this!"

Evon and Mallow soon arrived at a large building. "This is the Prism City gym?" Mallow asked, impressed.
"Yeah, it is." Evon said. "Now, let's take care of my business." Evon and Mallow entered... and saw the man in the grey trench coat waiting at the end of the long hallway.
"So... it's time."
"Indeed it is... father."

A few hours later, Evon's boat had returned to the mainland. Evon was now wearing an all-new outfit. He had discarded the Ace Trainer outfit, and was now wearing a jean jacket over his red shirt. He also wore black track pants and a grey head-band. Evon dashed towards Acerola's trial, hoping to find Landon and Robby at the end of their last trial. He'd been gone long enough, right?

"Zippy Thundershock!" Landon cried, Zippy began sparking as it shot a small bolt of electricity at Totem Mimikyu, "Now Mimik use Shadow Ball on the Haunter!" Mimik launched two Shadow Ball's at the Haunters knocking them out quickly. "Alright! We can win this!" Landon said confidently, he turned to the Totem Mimikyu who hadn't even seemed phased, "Now that the Disguise is busted Mimikyu has little defense, Zippy Gyro Ball!" Zippy nodded as it's spikes began to glow bright white, it began spinning towards Totem Mimikyu with immense power dealing major damage. The Mimikyu leaped up and slammed into Mimik with Shadow Claw destroying its Disguise, "Mimik, Shadow Ball quick!" Landon cried, Mimik launched a Shadow Ball at the Totem Mimikyu knocking it back, "Great now Zippy use Thundershock!" Zippy began sparking as it shot a Thundershock at the Totem Mimikyu but barley damaged it. The Totem Mimikyu leaped up with Shadow Claw again heading straight for Zippy, "Zippy Thundershock!" Landon cried out, Zippy shot a Thundershock as Mimik jumped in to protect Zippy getting his by both attacks, "Mimik!" Landon ran out and grabbed Mimik who had been paralyzed, "Mimik you deserve a good rest," Landon pulled out a Pokeball. Mimik leaped out of Landon's arm and began sparking, "Wait, could it be?" Landon asked himself. "That's Thunderbolt!" Rotom replied quickly. "So Mimik wasn't paralyzed it just took on the attack to power up it's Thunderbolt," Landon muttered to himself, "Alright Mimik, Thundetbolt let's go!" Mimik leaped up immediately and shot it's Thunderbolt straight at the Totem Mimikyu dealing major damage. "Hey Mimik!" Landon called out, and he held his Z-Ring up high with Electrium Z, "Let's put your new move to the test, what do you say?!" Mimik nodded in response. "Now let's go!" Landon called out as he made the basic Z-Move pose, he moved his arms and made a lighting bolt out of them, "Let's use our full power! Gigavolt Havoc!" Mimik charged up a large bolt of electricity and shot it straight at the Totem Mimikyu

Robby exited the observatory with a smirk, he tossed up his Electrium Z and Steelium Z, caught them, and placed them in his pocket. "Alright, onto the next trial." Robby said as he walked over to the bus on rode it down the mountain, Riolu sat on top of Robby's head. "We sure are speeding through these trials." Robby said, Riolu shook his head in agreement.

After walking all the way to the mega mart Robby meet up with Acerola just outside the abandoned market, "So I assume Landon's in there fighting?" Robby asked Acerola, hearing loud crashed from within.

As the smoke cleared from the Z-Move Landon saw the Totem Mimikyu was defeated. Accerola walked over to Landon and gave him a quick pat on the back, "With Totem Mimikyu down, I declare that a victory!" she stated as she took out a small purple crystal, "Landon please accept this Ghostium Z as proof that you won and may it help you and your Pokemon grow stronger." Landon took out his case containing all of his Z-Crystal and put the Ghostium Z away, "Thank you Accerola," Landon thanked her as he left the Mega Mart. Landon saw Robby standing outside, "Hey Robby," he waved.

Arriving at the Thrifty Megamart, Evon was happy to see Landon and Robby both there. "Hey there, guys!" he said, waving. His changed outfit was new, but Mallow and his face should convey his identity. "You guys done your trials yet?"

"Actually I'm off to go do my Grand Trial!" Landon called to Evon as he ran off to where Nanu told him to meet. Landon continued running until he reached the port where they arrived on Ula'ula Island at the beginning, "So you're finally here," a voice called, the voice was both calm but also annoyed, Landon turned and saw Nanu standing across from him. "I'm here for my Grand Trial!" Landon stated as he clenched his fist, " And I'll defeat you and go to Po Town!" Nanu continued to have a dull expression as he took out a Pokeball, "Alright then, it'll be a 2 on 2, the first one to defeat the opponents Pokemon wins," Nanu stated as he opened the Pokeball from his hand, he didn't make any effort to throw it. The Pokeball opened releasing a Persian with grey fur and a blue jewel on it's head, "That Persian looks different," Landon stated as he took out his Sport Ball sending out Swift. Rotom popped out of Landon's bag and quickly took a picture of the Persian, "Persian: Alolan Form, a Dark Type: It looks down on everyone other than itself. Its preferred tactics are sucker punches and blindside attacks." Rotom informed Landon.

"Hey Landon, Evon." Robby said, waving toward both of them. "I'm just out to go into start my Ghost trial." Robby told Evon with a confident expression, Riolu jumped off of his head and raised it fist into the air, "Nice clothes by the way." Robby said as he walked into the megamart.

Robby entered the megamart, "My name is Robby and I'm here to take on this trial!" Robby exclaimed with a smirk. Chuckles of ghost pokemon could be heard from the darkness in the mart. Three Haunters approached Robby at an alarming speed, "Go, Pikachu, Salandit!" Robby yelled, Pikachu and Salandit emerged from their pokeballs, ready to battle. "Pikachu, Thunderbolt! Salandit, dodge that Shadow Claw and use Flame Burst!" Robby called out, clenching his fists.
Salandit hissed and jumped above the first Haunter and shot a Flame Burst, hitting the Haunter and damaging the other two with the splash damage. "Pika!" Pikachu cried as it jumped into the above all of the Haunters and shot a Thunder Bolt, hitting all three and knocking them out. "Nice job you two!" Robby exclaimed, Pikachu and Salandit gave each other a high five, both smirking.

"Gen-Gen- Gar!" Two Gengars yelled as the jumped out from the darkness. Shooting a Shadow Ball in sync at Pikachu and Salandit. "Watch out!" Robby yelled, "Pika? Sala?" Both Pokemon gasped as they barely avoided the attacks, but the Gengars were too fast. The first Gengar shoot a Confuse Ray at Salandit, confusing it. "Darn, Salandit, Return!" Robby called out, retrieving Salandit as it was about to crash into a wall. The other Gengar shot another Shadow Ball at Pikachu, causing major damage. Robby grit his teeth and drew a Great Ball, "Go, Lycanroc!" Robby called out, a majestic, midday Lycanroc appeared from a Pokeball. "Use Accelerock, then followed it up with a Crunch!" Robby called out. Lycanroc howled and shot at Gengar, hitting it, then followed that up with a powerful Crunch, knocking the First Gengar out. "Now Pikachu, Thunderbolt full power!" Robby exclaimed, "PIKACHUUU!" Pikachu yelled as it shot a massive Thunderbolt, instantly knocking the Gengar out.

"Nice job you guys, now let's move on." Robby said as he began to move farther into the store, Lycanroc followed close by Robby's side and Pikachu sat on top of Lycanroc. Robby heard almost laughter of a child in a back room of the store so he continued to walk until they came to the room and entered it. As soon as they entered the room the door behind them slammed shut and a giant Mimikyu stood in the middle of the. It's aura fired up and gave no time for Robby to react before it attacked them. Robby dove to the side and Lycanroc and Pikachu jumped above the Mimikyu and got into battle positions. "Darn, this guy is going to be tough." Robby said as he stood up. "Alright, Lycanroc, start things off with an Accelerock to break it's guard!" Robby yelled, Lycanroc speed like a bullet and smashed into the totem Pokemon, causing the head of its disguise to break. This angered and the sight of Pikachu angered Mimikyu, it shot directly behind Pikachu and smashing it with a Shadow Claw, instantly knocking Pikachu out. "Pikachu!!" Robby yelled gritting his teeth, "Piiika." Pikachu mumbled as Robby called it back to its Pokeball. Lycanroc growled at Mimikyu, angered that it took down one of its comrades. "That's right, Lycanroc. We'll defeat this guy!" Robby exclaimed, "Now dodge the incoming attack, then use Swords Dance!" Lycanroc nodded, jumped off to the side and used the wall as a springboard to dodge Mimikyu's Play Rough, Swords then danced around Lycanroc, sharply raising its attack. Mimikyu ferociously roared and teleported behind Lycanroc and hit it with a powerful Shadow Claw, sending Lycanroc flying and doing major damage. "Lycanroc, hang in there!" Robby yelled, clenching his fists. Lycanroc slowly got up and howled, "Alright, let's finish this thing off." Robby said as he placed in the Rockium Z into his Z-Ring and pressed it. Robby began to do the movements for the Rockium Z and a golden light connected him and Lycanroc, "Let do this!" Robby exclaimed, Lycanroc barked. "CONTINENTAL CRUSH!" Robby yelled out. Lycanroc glowed with a golden hue as rocks began to form above it, the room shook, "DO IT!!!" Robby yelled, Lycanroc gave a long howl and shot the powerful attack at Mimkyu. Mimikyu struggled to get out of the way, but in the end was knocked out by being hit with the full force Z-Move. Robby and Lycanroc breathed heavily as the Mimikyu feel to the ground. "Yes!" Robby exclaimed, Lycanroc ran and jumped on Robby, knocking him down and licking his face, "Good job buddy." Robby said, patting it on the head before calling it back into the pokeball.

Robby exited the supermarket with a grin and he also looked very dirty. "That sure was tough but I won." Robby said walking toward his friends. Acerola congratulated Robby and gave him his Z-Crystal. Robby thanked her and placed it into his pocket along with his other Z-crystals.

"Swift use Iron Tail!" Landon called, Swift's tail glowed a bright white as it swung at Nanu's Persian but it seemed to do no damage to it. "Use Night Slash!" Nanu ordered, Persian smiled as it extended it's claws and swiped at Swift dealing lots of damage to it, "Now Dark Pulse!" Persian leaped out and shot a dark beam of energy at Swift causing lots of damage to it almost knocking it out. "Swift Quick Attack!" Landon yelled Swift ran straight for Persian head on with tremendous speed. "Night Slash," Nanu responded, Persian swiped at Swift throwing it back as well as knocking it out. "Swift!" Landon ran and grabbed his partner, "I'm sorry Swift," Landon took out the Sport Ball and recalled Swift. "You were too reckless!" Nanu called out, "You put your Pokemon in danger with no concern for dodging or trying to stop my attacks." Landon listened to the words and was furious with himself and everything that had happened. "Roten Go!!!" Landon whipped the Pokeball, almost throwing his arm out doing so.

Robby looked around for a few moments then turned to Evon, "Hey Evon, where's Landon?" Robby asked, Riolu stood up on Robby's head and looked around as well. "We need him so we can storm Po-Town!" Robby exclaimed, he was ready to give Team Skull the beating they deserved. Riolu made a confident fist, he was also ready to give them a good pounding.

"Steel Wing!!" Landon yelled in rage as the battle continued, Roten dove straight for Persian. "Shadow Claw," Nanu responded, Persian slashed at Roten dealing major damage and slamming it into the ground. Landon clenched his fist, "Roten get up!" he yelled, Roten got up slowly and began panting, Landon opened his bag and took out his Steelium Z from his Z-Crystal case. "Let's go!" Landon placed both of his hands infront of him in an X formation, but the Z-Ring didn't respond, "Come on," Landon muttered as he repeated the action several times. Nanu watched as Landon continued to make an X with his arms and shook his head, "Kid stop," he called out, "You and you're Pokemon aren't in sync with each other," Nanu took out a Pokebal and recalled his Persian, "If you aren't connected like you're suppose to you're, you shouldn't have that Z-Ring," Nanu walked over to Landon and held out his hand, "Come on kid don't make this harder than it needs to." Landon's expression changed from rage to shock, he removed his Z-Ring and handed it to Nanu, "I couldn't imagine why Hala would give you a Z-Ring," Nanu commented as he put the Z-Ring in his jacket pocket, "If you beat me in a Grand Trial you can have this back!" Nanu told him before walking off.

Riolu's ears perched up as he heard a the sounds of a battle. "Bwa, Bwa!" Riolu cried as it jumped from Robby's head and began running. "Riolu, wait! What's up!" Robby called after Riolu, "Bwa!" Riolu called back, "Landon huh?" Robby asked, continuing to run after Riolu, the pokemon shook his head yes and they continued to run.

After a couple minutes Robby and Riolu reached Landon, who looked defeated. "Landon!" Robby called before stopping a few feet away from him. "What happened? Riolu here heard the sounds of a battle." Robby asked, he grew more concerned about as he feared something bad had happened again.

Landon held up his wrist where his Z-Ring was, "I lost the battle and my Z-Ring," he muttered as he got up and walked over to Roten and recalled it, "I've gotta go to the Pokemon Center!" Landon told Robby as he ran to the closest Pokemon Center. When he arrived at the Pokemon Center Landon gave Nurse Joy Roten and Swift's Pokeballs. "I pushed them to hard," Landon explained to Robby as he sat down, "I pushed Swift and Roten to hard in the battle and we were defeated, when I tried to use my Z-Move it wouldn't work, and at that point Nanu called off the battle and took my Z-Ring, saying I wasn't worthy of having it," he sighed as he thought about the battle, he was to reckless to his Pokemon and as a result they were hurt because of him, they trusted him and he let them down.

Robby followed Landon to the Pokemon Center and listened to everything he had to say. Robby also handed Nurse Joy his Pokemon and sat down on the seat across from Landon. "Hmm. Don't beat yourself up over this, take this as opportunity to grow as a trainer and a person." Robby said, Riolu crawled up on Robby's lap and feel asleep. "You and your Pokemon have to have faith and trust in one another, once this is achieved you will truly be one with them." Robby stated, quoting someone that he once knew long ago... "Just train even harder and strive to be better than you were the previous day." Robby said, patting Riolu on the head. "You'll get your Z-Ring back, I know you will..."

"Yeah," Landon sighed, he wasn't worried about getting his Z-Ring back now, he was just concerned about how his Pokemon were. After a long period of waiting Nurse Joy returned with Robby and Landon's Pokemon fully restored, "Thank you Nurse Joy," Landon thanked as he took his Pokemon back, "I'll be right back Robby," Landon quickly stepped outside and sent out Swift and Roten. "Hey guys I wanted to apologize to you both for pushing you so hard, I hope you can forgive me," Landon apologized, Roten and Swift both shared a look before tackling Landon to the ground with smiles, "Thanks you guys," Landon hugged them both as he sat up, Roten and Swift both smiled before looking at Landon's wrist, "Oh yeah, right now we don't have a Z-Ring... but that doesn't matter, because we're strong even without it!" Roten and Swift both cheered with him.

"Take your time man." Robby said with a smile as he grabbed his pokeballs from Nurse Joy. He then proceeded to throw all of pokeballs up into the air, "Alright guys! Time for a meeting!" Robby exclaimed, all five of his Pokemon looked at Robby, some were sleepy and some were pumped. "Alright guys. tomorrow is going to be a big day. We're going to take on Team Skull and save Landon's Wimpod!" Robby explained, all of his pokemon cheered in agreement. "Make sure you guys get a good rest tonight and get ready." Robby said before recalling all of his Pokemon except Pikachu who seemed to be down.

"What's wrong buddy?" Robby asked Pikachu, it just looked toward the ground with a sad look in his eye. "I know. Is it because you lost to the Mimikyu?" Robby asked, Pikachu nodded his head, "Pika-P." Pikachu said. "Oh, don't worry buddy. You had already battled some really tough Pokemon and that Mimikyu was super strong." Robby said, patting Pikachu on the head. Pikachu nodded and cheered up a little. "You know, I will always be proud of you no matter what." Robby said as he reached into his bag, no words were needed for what followed next, Robby set down the Thunder Stone in front of Pikachu. "Pikachu, I'll leave this up to you." Robby said. Pikachu looked at the Thunder Stone then at Robby and repeated that a few more times before confidently nodding his head and reaching down and grabbing the Thunder Stone.

A bright blue light filled the Pokemon Center as Pikachu's form began to change. It's tail grew and wrapped around until it stood on it and its ears changed shape. The blue light faded away and brilliant Alolan Raichu hoovered above the ground. "Rai!" Raichu said confidently, Robby smiled and nodded his head. "Ready to take down Team Skull?" Robby asked, Raichu nodded its head with a smirk. "Alright, now get some rest. Everyone will need it." Robby mumbled as he recalled Raichu into its Quick Ball, Robby looked down at the ball smiled and put it back on his belt.

Landon saw a glow coming from the inside of the Pokemon Center and quickly ran inside to see what was going on, when Landon got in he saw a Pokemon that looked like Raichu, but it was different from ones that he had seen, "Hey, Rotom, what's that?" he asked. "Leave it to me," Rotom happily replied as it took a photo of the Pokemon, "Raichu, Alola Form: The Mouse Pokemon: an Electric and Psychic type. Raichu manipulates electricity with its mind, and its psychic powers allow it to use its tail as transportation." Landon stared with amazement, he remembered back soon after they began their journey when Robby caught Raichu as a Pichu and was amazed to see it have fully evolved, "Congratulations Robby," Landon commented as he gave him a high five, "Me and my Pokemon are gonna go do some training out back," Landon waved as he left the Pokemon Center to go do some training, tomorrow they'd leave for Po Town and rescue Pod from Team Skull, hopefully Pod wouldn't be to mad with the wait.

"Thanks man." Robby said, high fiving Landon. Robby then had a little flash back and for a moment it was like that little Pichu he found just on the outskirts of Melemele Island was standing right in front of him. "Good luck with your training."Robby said, waving back as he walked toward the back of the Pokemon Center to where travelers could sleep. Robby hopped in the bed and feel asleep.

Evon and Mallow had been silently following along, discussing their next move. "Alright, then. See you guys tomorrow." Evon said waving, as he and Mallow found themselves resting places and clocked out for the night.

By the time the others woke up, Evon and Mallow were already up, training.
"Quick Attack!" Evon shouted, as his Eevee blitzed around Mallow's Tsareena, who tripped and fell. "Iron Tail, now!" The attack hit, and Tsareena was flung back.
"Payback!" Mallow commanded, and Tsareena dashed forwards with a powerful jab. It hit, but Eevee was still fighting.
"Shadow Ball!" Evon said, and Eevee blasted Tsareena. Tsareena fainted. "Whew... great job, Eevee! Good fight, Mallow."
"Same to you!" Mallow said, returning Tsareena to her ball. "I think that's enough training for now."

Landon had spent the whole night training with his Pokemon that he hadn't noticed the sun set nor rise. Nanu ran into the Pokemon Center and quickly began asking for Landon, "He's out back, why?" Rotom asked. "Last night I was robbed by Team Skull and they took his Z-Ring," Nanu replied.

"You're kidding me, right?" Evon said, walking over. "No more delaying. We're going to take on Team Skull, and now."
"We can't be hasty, though." Mallow replied. "We've got to get a strategy, get the team together and get a move on. Is the entirety of Team Skull at Po Town right now? If so, we'll need to find a way to draw their main force away from the town."

Back at the docks, the Team Aether boat pulled up to the docks. "Farewell, kids! Have a good time on Ula'ula!" Faba said, half-guiding and half-pushing them off the boat.

Rotom flew out of the building and informed Landon of what had happened, "Alright, I'm going to Po Town," he told Rotom as he packed his things and recalled all of his Pokemon. "Shouldn't you wait for everyone else?" Rotom asked. "Just tell them I'll meet them in Po Town," Landon replied, "Now where's Po Town?" Rotom's screen changed to a map of Ula'ula Island and highlighted a certain area where Po Town was located, "Alright I'm off!" Landon told Rotom before running for Po Town.

Robby rushed out of the room and slide across the floor, Riolu did the same but crashed into Robby's leg. "Those skull clowns are going to pay!" Robby exclaimed, running out of the Pokemon Center after Landon, Evon, and Mallow. "I'll distract the grunts at the entrance while you guys take them by storm." Robby said, after catching up with them. Robby looked ahead, "We made need someone to call a Lapras pokeride, just look at that body of water we need to cross." Robby said, pointing toward the body of water, it was full of jagged rocks.

"Why not a Sharpedo?" Mallow asked, smiling. "I've got access to one."
"Mind sharing the call?" Evon asked.
"Sure!" Mallow replied, smiling. She added Sharpedo to Robby and Evon's Poke Riders before calling one and jumping on. "Let's go!" Evon followed her, and the two began to charge across the stream.

"You kids will need this to get into Po Town," Nanue told them as he took out a keycard, "Now let's get going." "I'll catch up with you guys in a second," Landon replied as he ran to the nearest phone. Nanu met everyone at the docks, "Po Town, isn't to far from here just get across this lake and you'll be there," Nanu told them as he handed Robby the keycard, "Use this to get into Po Town." Nanu gave Robby the keycard and wished everyone good luck on their journey to Po Town. "Wait up you guys!" Landon shouted as he ran to the shore, taking out a Pokeball, "Nessie go!" he threw the Pokeball releasing a Lapras. "Hey Nessie how's it been?" Landon asked his old friend, before turning to everyone else, "Ready to get to Po Town!"

Robby thanked Nanu and took the keycard, "We'll get everything back." Robby said as he turned to the pier. "Thanks for the access to Sharpedo!" Robby called out to Mallow as he hopped onto the Sharpedo, Riolu hung onto Robby's head for dear life.

"Oh I see you brought back Nessie, nice." Robby said, remembering Nessie from his journeys with Landon.

Last edited:
"Yeah it's been a while," Landon smiled as he remembered when he had first met Nessie back in Johto, "Alright Nessie, full speed ahead!" Nessie cheered as it swam straight for Po Town. "Thanks for the ride Nessie, I'll see you again soon," Landon commented as he stepped onto the shore and recalled Nessie, "Alright where to now?" Landon asked everyone.

Robby patted Sharpedo on its fin and held on, "Let's go, Sharpedo." Robby said as he speed off on the Sharpedo, crashing through rocks and swiftly making his way to other side of the body of water. Robby hopped off of Sharpedo, "Phew, that was fun!" Robby exclaimed, "Thank you Sharpedo!" Robby said, thanking Sharpedo for the ride, "Shar!" Sharpedo called back before disappearing to where ever ride Pokemon go.

Robby looked around and found the path that led into a forest, "That way!" Robby yelled, pointing toward the path and opening in the forest, it almost look like Melemele Meadows from what he could tell on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.