• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well we work to help all Pokemon in need and help free them from people such as Team Skull," one of the employees said. "As nice as it would be, we tend to stay out of the International Police's affairs," another replied. "Yes, we must have perfection when it comes to our goal of a peaceful world for humans and Pokemon," Faba added making himself look important, "And for helping free those Pokemon I must invite you to the Aether Paradise."

Hanna smiled and looked at Tsarena and Lurantis, they loved helping other Pokemon. As well as Turtonator, he hated Team Skull.

"Why should I spoil the surprise?" he asked cheekily. "Anyways, what next? I don't know where the others are, so where should we go? At least the two of us should stick together."
"The three of us." a voice said from the doorway. Turning, Evon saw Mallow. "From now on, I'm coming with you."
"Alright." Evon replied, smiling. "Good to have you with us."
"Good to be with you!"

"Oh come on man." Robby said in a disappointed voice. "Maybe the others are in the port city on the other side of the island." Robby said as he tried to remembered where he had last saw them. Robby then turned when he heard Mallow, then looked back toward Evon and nudged him in the shoulder, "Evon." Robby said with a smirk, "You and Mallow." Robby said as he continued to smirk at him.

Evon lightly shoved Robby to the side. "Maybe Mallow might know."
"Actually, yeah. I saw them heading off towards the Hano Grand Resort. If we go around there, maybe we'll find them."
"Let's go take a look then." Evon saw that Robby had the Rockinium Z as well. "You beat Olivia, huh? Nice."

Arriving in the area, Evon saw Landon and the others nearby. "Hey, guys! What's up? And check who's back!" He said, gesturing to Robby.

Hanna turned to sound of footsteps and Evon's voice. She saw Robby standing with him, "Oh, hi Robby!" She said happily, "How was your trip in Melemele?"

Ry closed his eyes and thought about Faba's offer. Then Robby and Evon's arrival distracted him. "Oh hey guys. You missed the battle," Ry said giving a wave.

"Hey guys!" Robby said as he looked around and saw his friends, "Melemele was great. I helped the professor out and trained a lot." Robby explained with a smile, "I also changed my look." Robby said with a smirk as he gestured to his new clothes, black T-shirt, white shorts, with a new grey bag. "I kinda messed up my old clothes up in Ten Carrot Hill." Robby said as he reached into his bag and pulled out Flyium-Zs out for everyone, "I found a bunch of these up there though." Robby said as he handed everyone the Z-Crystal. Robby then looked toward Ry, "Battle against who?" Robby asked as he ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles tried to contain his happiness about meeting Faba from the Aether Foundation when he was given the Flyium-Z crystal from Robby.
"Thanks Robby and we battled Team Skull again," Charles said with a smile.
"I'd be honored to go to the Aether Foundation!!!!" Charles said when he heard the great news.

"It'd be a pleasure to see what happens there" Hanna said gratefully. She looked down at the flyium z, although she was super excited to have it, she didn't have any Pokemon with a flying type move. She dropped it in her purse and looked at Faba, he seemed pretty enthusiastic.

"You just missed a battle between me, Ry, Charles, and Hanna against some Team Skull grunts," Landon replied, "They were no match for all of our combined awesomeness." Landon took a piece of Flyium Z and placed it in his Z-Crystal Case while pondering Faba's offer, "I think I'll pass on the whole tour of the Aether Paradise, maybe another time."

"Alright then, anyone who wishes to join me at the Aether Paradise we will be leaving in the white boat with golden hand rails soon so please meet us there," Faba said as he and the employees left for the harbour.

"I think I'll pass as well. I want to get a head start on the Ula'ula trials. While a tour of Aether Paradise could be cool, I've got business to handle." Evon said. "I guess we'll catch you guys on Ula'ula. Hey, Robby. You coming with?"
(I'm hoping Robby stays behind with Landon and Evon)

"I'll take the tour," Ry said smiling. But internally, he had some doubts. "There is something off about this," he thought to himself. He quickly dismissed the thought.

"I'm gonna get going to the port and head to Ula'Ula Island," Landon said, waving as he left. Landon continued walking until he saw a huge market with a large group of trainers standing in front. Landon walked over and saw a battle was going on.

"Flareon use Flamethrower!" One of the trainers called out. The Flareon shot a powerful Flamethrower.

"Snow dodge it!" called out another trainer, he looked much older and much more experienced, a white Eevee leaped above the flames, "Now let's do this!" The trainer had Z-Ring with a brown crystal in it with the design of an Eevee's tail, he made the Normalium Z movements, his Eevee climbed on top of his head. All of the other trainer's Pokeballs burst open and all of Eevee's evolutions came out and began to glow. Beams of light shot towards the white Eevee, "Extreme Evoboost" the trainer called out. Eevee now had a glowing aura surrounding it. "Now use Quick Attack!" The Eevee slammed into the Flareon, knocking it out.

"Flareon is unable to battle, Snow wins," a trainer with an Espeon by his side called out.

"That was incredible," Landon commented, the trainers all turned towards him. Landon could feel one of his Pokeballs shaking, one of the Pokeballs opened and Swift came out, "Hey Swift," Landon said as he bent down, "Need something?" Swift leaped onto Landon's shoulder.

"I didn't know you were an Eevee trainer too," the trainer comment, "My name is Kagetora pleasure to meet you."

Evon arrived as well, his two Eevees on his shoulders. "He's not the only one. That was a great battle, there. Was that some kind of Z-Move? I noticed that your Z-Ring glowed when you used it."

"I'll pass on the tour, I'm not big into that kind of stuff, but thanks for the offer." Robby said to Faba and then turned back to Landon and Evon, "Sure, I'll go with you guys." Robby said as he walked next to them. "Oh wow, this is a giant Super Market." Robby said as he looked at the giant building, he then turned to the battle. "Woah, what kind of Z-Move was that?" Robby asked aloud, at the sound of a battle Rockruff bursted out of its Pokeball and began to bark. "Oh come on Rockruff, you can't burst out like that. I know you like to battle, but please wait until I call upon you." Robby said in a stern voice, this was a regular occurring thing.

"C'mon Charles and Hanna, let's get to the white boat," Ry said rushing towards the boat. It looked pretty big and expensive. "How would a Pokemon group, be able to afford something like this?" Ry silently wondered to himself.

Hanna walked onto the boat, like Ry she was a bit doubtful about Faba. But she tried to put the thought to the back of her mind. She sat down on a seat by the front of the boat and called out Tsareena and Lurantis.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles gladly hopped onto the white boat, excited to be able to see the VLFS in real life. Charles looked at Akala fade away while the boat travelled to Aether Paradise. Charles sent out Magneton and Mareanie.

"I wouldn't call myself an Eevee trainer," Landon replied to Kagetora, "But I do have Swift here." Landon patted Swift on the head, Swift rubbed itself against him in response.

"That was the Z-Move Extreme Evoboost," Kagetora replied to Evon, "This here is Snow," the white Eevee leaped onto Kagetora's shoulder. The other trainers started gathering around, "Let me introduce you: Polly the Vaporeon user, Chad the Flareon user, Jane the Jolteon user, Ishaan the Espeon user, Braiden the Umbreon user, Rea the Glaceon user, Linnea the Leafeon user, and this little on is Kira the Sylveon user."

"Wow so you guys are all just one big group of Eevee trainers," Landon commented as he looked at all of the Pokemon in amazement.

"Yeah, say how would you two like to join us?" Kagetora asked as he reached into his pocket and pulled out another brown Z-Crystal, "All official members recieve this Z-Crystal Eevium Z."

"Well... I would." Evon said. "But sadly, we're on a big journey. We wouldn't be able to stay and hang out at your club. If we could, I'd have love to."

Robby reached down and picked up Rockruff, "Eevee Trainer group you say? That sounds interesting, but I don't even have an Eevee with me." Robby said with a little laugh. "I do have a Sylveon back in Kalos though. She was very strong and had a strong will." Robby said, remembering all hard work he did just to get his Eevee to evolve into a Sylveon.

"Well just remember you're always welcome to join," Kagetora commented. Landon thought about the offer for a moment, "I'd like to join," Landon replied. "Alright first you must win your initiation battle against one of us," Kagetora explained, "Now who would like to battle?" Rea with her Glaceon stepped up, "I'll battle him," she answered. Landon and Rea both stood facing each other, "Ready Glaceon," Rea asked Glaceon gave a joyful reply. "Alright Swift I choose you!" Landon called out with determination, "Steel is strong against Ice-Types, so use Iron Tail!" Swift's tail began to glow as it sprinted towards Glaceon slamming into it and dealing major damage. "Not bad, Glaceon use Ice Beam!" Rea called in response, Glaceon shot an Ice Beam straight at Swift. "Swift dodge it with Quick Attack!" Landon responded, Swift began running around with a burst of energy dodging the Ice Beam and nailing another powerful hit on Glaceon, 'If we can keep this up we'll win in no time' he thought to himself. "Glaceon use Hail!" Rea commanded, Glaceon howled to the sky as a cloud formed dropping small hail stones. "This won't stop us, Swift use Iron Tail!" Landon called out, Swift swung an Iron Tail but as it was about to hit Glaceon vanished. "Brute force won't work with Glaceon's Snow Cloak," Rea commented, "Now use Blizzard!" Glaceon howled and the clouds a gust of wind picked up as Glaceon shot a small blizzard from it's mouth. "Swift dodge it with Double Team!" Landon cried out, Swift immediately leaped into the air and made clones of itself, "Now time for Iron Tail!" All of the Swifts began sprinting towards Glaceon. "Glaceon destroy them all with Blizzard!" Rea called out, Glaceon shot a Blizzard at the Swift clones but was hit by the real one's Iron Tail knocking it out. Rea bent down and recalled Glaceon, "You did great my friend," Rea commented as she recalled her partner. Kagetora came walking over to Landon and Swift, "Landon that was amazing, I am proud to make you the newest member of our Team Eevee!" Kagetora said proudly as he pulled out a piece of Eevium Z and gave it to Landon, "You earned this Eevium Z Landon, and for Swift I have this," Kagetora took out a small ribbon collar with a Sooth Bell on it. Landon took the Sooth Bell and wrapped it around Swift's neck, "Looking good Swift!" Landon commented, giving Swift a thumbs up. "I must ask you all to join us for dinner tonight to celebrate!" Kagetora said happily.

"Once again, I would but I'm afraid I can't." Evon said. "I'd like to politely decline, as I need to get back on track with the Island Challenge. Oh by the way, we're all doing the island challenge."

"I'd be happy to join for dinner," Landon replied to Kagetora. That night Landon sat and thought about the battle he had with Rea and how close he had come to defeat. Landon turned to Swift who was having fun with the other Pokemon, probably because they were all once Eevees as well, "Thank you very much for the food," Landon said as he got up. "Landon, it's late why don't you just spend the night here," Kagetora offered as Snow ran to his side. Swift pushed against Landon's leg asking to stay for the night, "Okay I guess I can stay the night but I have to leave in the morning," Landon replied. Landon left and got changed into his pyjamas and got into bed, 'Man, today's battle was to close, we almost lost' he thought to himself, 'Maybe I'm not the right trainer for Swift' Landon slowly drifted to sleep still wondering if he was right for Swift.

"Yeah, me too. Thank you." Robby said to Kagetora, during dinner Robby had noticed Landon not acting right. "Thank you very much for the food." Robby said as he got up for his seat and pushed his chair in, Rockruff quickly finished the rest of his food. "Yeah, we should stay. I'm tired from the journey back to this island." Robby said as he began to walk to his room, Rockruff followed closely behind. Robby entered his room and changed into his sleep wear, "I wonder what was up with Landon tonight, maybe I should go see what's up." Robby said as he pulled his shirt over his head, Rockruff curiously turned his head and happily barked. "You're right I should." Robby said as he smiled down at Rockruff. Robby opened the door and walked over to Landon's room, he knocked on the door and then opened. "Sorry to intrude, but I noticed you didn't talk much during dinner. You alright?" Robby asked Landon as he leaned against the door frame, Rockruff jumped onto Robby's head.

Evon had headed out, Mallow following. "So where are we headed?" Mallow asked.
"Ula'ula, of course." Evon replied. "Like I said, I can't afford to waste time. If I want to find out the truth about the Man in the Mask, I'm going to need the strength I'll get by claiming my title."
"You're pretty obsessed with him, huh?" Mallow asked. "Why not forget about him for a bit? Just... travel. Work on your island challenge."
"That's kind of what I'm doing." Evon said, smiling. "I don't really want to waste any time, though. The faster I get the trials done, the faster I can let myself return to Garet."
"Well... when you do, I'm going to come with you." Mallow said. "We're sticking together from now on, right?"
"Yeah, guess we are. I was kinda hoping Landon and Robby would be with us right now, too, but I can't blame them." Evon and Mallow then came upon the port. "Here we are. Let's get a ship to Ula'ula. Think you might be able to do that while I finish something up?"
"No problem!" Mallow said, dashing off. "I'll meet you down there!"
Smiling, Evon took out his watch. He activated the Phone function, and connected to the RotomDex. He called. "Hey, Landon? Robby? You there?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I've just got things on my mind," Landon replied as he sat up. The next morning Landon was woken up by Rotom's phone feature calling. Landon mustered up all the strength he had and answered the call, "Hey Evon, what's up?" Landon asked weary.

Ry scratched his chin as they arrived to the Aether Foundation. The boat ride had taken a bit and it was beginning to get late. He gave a yawn. "So now what?" He asked as they docked the boat.

"Hey, Landon!" Evon said, walking and talking. "Glad I could catch you. Mallow and I are gonna be heading out soon, just so you know. And I presume you and Robby will be following in the morning. Should we meet up somewhere? I'd like to be able to travel together once we're at Ula'ula. Although I will be a bit ahead of you guys…"

"Let's meet in Malie City, I'll get Robby and we'll get going," Landon replied, Landon ended the call and got his clothes on. Landon ran into the kitchen where Swift was sleeping with the other Eeveelutions. "Swift wake up," Landon whispered as he tapped Swift on the head. Swift slowly got up and yawned as he followed Landon. "Rotom go wake up Robby," Landon requested. "You've got it," Rotom replied as it flew to Robby's room and activated it's alarm.

As the image of his friend vanished, Evon saw Mallow waving to him.
"We got a boat!" She shouted. "It leaves now, so hurry!"
"Aw, crud!" Evon said, running to the boat. Getting aboard, the two headed out for Ula'ula.

The alarm rang so loudly that Robby jolted awake and fell out of his bed, "Uh, what is going on?" Robby asked groggily, "Oh yeah, we gotta go to Ula'ula today." Robby said as he got up and changed into his clothes, it still felt weird putting on different clothes, he had worn his old clothes since Kalos. Robby ran his hand through his hair and ran out to meet Landon, "So, I take it we are leaving." Robby said, in a somewhat tired voice.

Nate stepped into the Aether Foundation's main HQ. He had always wanted to come here. And now that Nate had trained and gotten stronger, he had managed to get here. His team had changed a lot over time. His current team was Eclipse, a Midnight Lycanroc, Ember, a Pignite, Ace, a Trumbeak, and Venom, and Ariados. He had come a long way, and his goals had changed. He no longer strived to be a Champion. Now, he aimed to become a traveler and journalist. He would travel around the world with his Pokemon, and document his journeys. Today, he was writing about the Aether Foundation.

"Yeah we should get going," Landon replied. Kagetora walked over to both of them and patted them on the shoulders, "Well I wish you both the best on you Island Challenge," he said cheerfully. "I'm sorry we weren't able to stay," Landon apologized. "Don't worry you're still one of us as long as you have that crystal," Kagetora replied. As Landon left he saw Colress was standing outside, "Hello Landon it's been a while," Colress smiled, "I watched your battle against the Glaceon trainer and I was impressed, so I'd like to request a rematch with you." Landon thought about the offer, "I accept," he responded, "It'll be a 1 on 1 like before," Landon set down his bag as Zippy leaped out and sat to watch the battle. "Magnezone, let's go!" Colress called out as he threw his Pokeball, Magnezone burst out and looked as intimidating as it had last time. "Alright Swift let's do this!" Landon called in response, Swift quickly sprinted into battle, "Use Quick Attack!" Landon commanded. Swift dove and slammed into Magnezone but it didn't seem to phase it, "You'll have to try and do better than that," Colress smiled, "Use Thunder Wave," Magnezone's top antenna glowed as it shot small waves of electricity at Swift. "Use Double Team to dodge it!" Landon called out, Swift quickly made copies of itself and avoided the Thunder Wave, 'At this rate it'll end up the same as last time' Landon thought to himself, he could feel that his Z-Ring was warming up. "Magnezone use Metal Sound!" Colress called out, Magnezone spun it's magnets, making a sound that could hurt anyone's ears people or Pokemon. "Swift! Iron Tail let's go!" Landon shouted as loud as he could over the Metal Sound, Swift swung it's tail and slammed into Magnezone. "Magnezone I believe a Zap Cannon is in order," Colress said calmly. Magnezone shot a close range Zap Cannon at Swift sending it flying and paralyzing Swift. "Swift are you okay?" Landon ran to Swifts side, " That's good enough Swift," Landon pulled out Swifts Pokeball, Swift knocked it aside immediately. "It would seem that Swift doesn't want to give up," Colress commented, "So why are you giving up?" Landon looked at Colress in shock, he was right, ever since their last battle Landon had been doubting himself in his battling skills. "Swift are you ready to win this!" Landon said with determination as he got up, Swift cheered in response. Landon smiled and pulled out his Eevium Z, "Colress the real battle starts now!" Landon called out as he placed his Eevium Z in the Z-Ring, "Now Swift let's go!" Landon called out as he made an X with his hands, Swift ran behind him. Everyone else from Team Eevee had come out due to all the noise. "Let's give this everything we've got Swift!" Landon called out, Swift cheered in response and leaped onto Landon's head, "Extreme Evoboost!" Landon and Swift had the same look in their eyes. Team Eevee's Pokeballs all burst open with the Eeveelutions, Swift leaped off of Landon's head and gave it's definition of a roar. The Eveelutions all began to glow as they shot beams of light towards Swift. An aura flared to life around Swift, "That's nice but you won't just win that way, Magnezone Flash Cannon!" Colress called out, Magnezone shot a white beam straight at Swift. "Dodge it!" Landon cried, Swift dodged out of the way with incredible speed. "Alright Swift let's finish this with a full powered attack!" Landon shouted, Swift cheered as loud as it could in response, "Alright Swift use Last Resort!" Swift's body glowed a bright golden color as it rushed at Magnezone. "Magnezone Zap Cannon!" Colress called out Magnezone charged up a Zap Cannon but was hit by Swift resulting in a huge explosion. Landon and Colress both looked into the cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared Landon saw that both Pokemon had been knocked out, "Both Swift and Magnezone are unable to battle so the battle ends in a draw.
==================================================================================================================================================================================
"Welcome to the Aether Foundation everyone," Faba exclaimed proudly as he led everyone around the Aether Paradise showing everyone the various devices they had in the Paradise. "And on the above floor we have a environmental area for all Pokemon to live in peace," Faba continued as he gave the tour. "Faba we have a journalist here," an employee shouted as he ran over towards the group. "I assume they want an interview with me," Faba said, full of himself. "Nothing about an interview sir, all we know id he's here to write about the Aether Foundation," the employee replied. "Then bring him here and we'll fill him in on the Aether Foundation," Faba ordered the employee. The employee ran over to Nate, "Sorry for the wait," the employee apologized, "Now if you'd follow me," the employee began leading Nate over to where everyone else was.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles was fascinated at the whole island. It was so white and Massive! Charles could bearly contain his excitement and neither could Magneton. Every now and again, Magneton would release some sparks in excitement. Unfortunately, Magneton was always near Charles so he was constantely getting shocked. Eventually, Charles got out some rubber gloves and wrapped them around the screws but they kept falling off, this lead to Magneton having to trail behind everyone which it was not happy about and made it stop sparking. Charles waited for the tour to begin.

Hanna was curious and still pretty suspicious. Faba sure seemed pretty shady, but she sensed the others excitement so she kept that thought to herself. Hanna walked along with the others, hoping everything was alright.

"Now, then. Welcome to the fabulous Aether Foundation!" Faba said. "Here we have three floors - the main floor, which is where visitors come and go from, the lower floor, which contains our docks and supplies, and our upper floor, which is our Pokemon Paradise! Normally guests are only allowed on the upper two floors, but you two can see our lower operations if you wish." Faba walked inside, showing the Aether Foundation members hard at work. Some were treating Pokemon, some were talking with guests, and some were working on computers. "This is, of course, the main floor. This is where guests enter. I'm afraid you're not allowed past that big door, however. Only staff are allowed in there." Faba walked onto an elevator. "This is the elevator that our guests usually take. Which floor would you like to go to?" The elevator had four buttons on it - 2F, 1F, B1F, and B2F. Something seemed odd about that last button...

Hanns looked at the elevator buttons with doubt, she knew something was off but she couldn't crack it. How she wanted to go through the big doors but she knew Faba would probably be mad. Hanna looked closely at the last button. "How about we go to... B2F" Hanna said.

"Huh? Oh, no. I'm afraid we can't go there." Faba said. "That area is restricted to only the best of staff. We have some very sensitive projects going on down there, you see."

Status
Not open for further replies.