• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robby sat down to watch the battle, "So much for leaving." Robby said with a smirk, he looked at Colress, That guy seems familiar, wasn't he a part of Team Plasma the rivaled Team Flare? Robby thought to himself. Robby continued to watch until it ended in a draw, "Wow, I didn't expect that!" Robby exclaimed from the sidelines.

"That sounds a bit weird," Ry thought to himself. "But how about B1F?" Ry said, slowly coming up with a plan. He could have Pax sneak off and give it a look.

"Well, sure!" Faba said, pressing the button. The elevator descended, arriving at the first basement. There was a large port, and a lot of boats docked at said port. There was also a bunch of crates, and many members of the Aether Foundation working on moving the stuff around. "Feel free to take a look around... Just don't touch anything!"

Landon walked over and picked up Swift, "You did great buddy," Landon smiled as he picked up Swift. Colress recalled his Magnezone and walked over to Landon, "That was a great battle Landon, you truly brought out the inner strength of your Pokemon," Colress commented, "I shall be off and I hope our paths will cross again." Colress bid them all farewell and left. "Well I guess it's time you all get back on the road," Kagetora said to both Landon and Robby. "I guess we should," Landon replied as Swift climbed onto Landon's shoulder, "Thank you for everything," Landon took the Eevium Z out of his Z-Ring and handed it to Kagetora. "Keep it kid," Kagetora replied, "Keep it as a reminder of us if you would." Landon smiled and took his Z-Crystal case out of his bag and placed the Eevium Z in it case, "Thank you again Kagetora," Landon smiled as he marveled at the Eevium Z, "Ready to go Robby?" Landon called out to Robby.

Robby stood and up and smirked, "You know it." he said, "Nice battle, the Z-Move is really something else." Robby said as he looked at the Eevium Z. Robby then looked toward Kagetora, "Thanks for letting us stay!" Robby said, he then turned around and began walking toward the ferry terminal, "I wonder what Ula'ula will be like. Hopefully I can find another Pokemon to add to my team." Robby said.

Evon and Mallow had just arrived at Ula'ula. "Whoa. This place is pretty cool." Evon said. Looking around, he noticed someone he hadn't been expecting to see. "Professor Kukui?! What are you doing here?"
(Pyro, can you RP as Kukui?)

"Hey there Evon," Kukui said cheerfully, he noticed Mallow was with him, "I see you've found yourself a girlfriend," Kukui elbowed Evon jokingly. "As for what I'm doing here, I'm here to meet up with an old friend, you may know him as Professor Oak." Kukui began walking off to a nearby park, "Feel free to tag along," he called back.

"Alright let's get to Ula'Ula Island!" Landon shouted in excitement as he ran to the port. Landon ran through the front door and to the nearest phone/transporter. Landon quickly dialled Professor Rowan and listened to the phone ring. "Hello?" Professor Rowan answered. "Hey Professor!" Landon replied as he and Swift both smiled. Landon quickly filled the Professor on what was happening and where he was, "Alright then I assume you'd like me to send Xenos," Rowan assumed. "Yeah and I'll be sending over Turt for now," Landon answered as he took out Turt's Pokeball. Landon placed the Pokeball and watched as a beam of light exchanged the two Pokeballs, "Thank you Professor," Landon said before hanging up. Landon stepped onto the nearby pear and called out to Robby, "See you at Ula'Ula Island!" Landon threw the Pokeball and Xenos burst out. Landon jumped onto Xenos' back and Xenos took off in an instant.

Evon and Mallow both reacted to Kukui's comment, but Evon kept going. "Wait, Oak? As in Professor Samuel Oak of the Kanto region? He taught my uncle! Actually, you know him." Taking out his watch device, he called Professor Spruce, and the professor appeared as a hologram.
"Hey, Evon. Why'd you- Oh! Kukui!"
The professor said. "I did ask Evon to put me into contact with you when he next saw you. Hello, old friend!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles was disappointed when he wasn't able to go into the labs. Charles was excited to explore though. Charles examined the dock area. it was huge but nothing really special to him. Mearenie didn't enjoy this at all. Mearenie considered the Aether Foundations work as irrelevant. Mearenie knew they would be saving Corsola here. Mearenie loved to eat Corsola. They didn't even die, Mearenie just eat the top of them so why bother saving them if they grow back? Charles examined some more before heading back, curious of what to explore next.

Hanna silently through Lurantis's pokeball. Lurantis crept out and around the corner heading towards the stairs. This whole orginisation seemed very suspicious, and Hanna was a very curious person. Lurantis slowly creeped to the dark corridor and snuck down the stairs to floor B2F.

Hanna looked around, it was interesting, but not as interesting as finding out what was on floor B2F. She wondered if any of the others would send their Pokemon downstairs.

Last edited:
A scientist down on B2F saw the Lurantis approaching. "You're not allowed to be here. Please leave - now." The scientist stepped towards the Pokemon, acting passive-aggressive.

"If you're all done looking around..." Faba said. "Gather up your Pokemon and we can go to another floor."
(@Pokemon Master Pyro please respond as Kukui)

Lurantis froze and then nodded. She crept back up to B1F and tapped Hanna on the shoulder. Hanna turned around and Lirantis shook her head. Hanna smiled and nodded then returned Lurantis to her pokeball. Hanna walked over to Faba and put on a fake smile.

"Hey Professor Sprice it sure has been a while," Kukui replied, he turned to Evon, "Evon I'm talking about Samson Oak, Samuel's cousin." Kukui turned back to Professor Spruce, "So is there anything you needed?" he asked.

"Well, I was on my way to figure out where the next trial is. I'm getting a bit ahead of the others while they're taking the tour of Aether Foundation." Evon said. "Landon and Robby are close behind, but I still want to get ahead. Think you might be able to help me find the nearest trial?"

Nate had followed to BF1. There was a few trainers down here. One of them was talking to Samson Oak, an old friend of Nate's father.
"Sam Oak?" Nate called, running over. The Oak family was well known. Samson's cousin Samuel was the renounced Professor Oak of Kanto.

"The next trial is at Hokulani Observatory and the Trial Captain's name is Sophecles." Kukui explained, "The Trial is currently an Electric type Trial but it was originally a Steel Type Trial." Kukui pointed to an Exeggutor Sign, "Take that shuttle bus to get to Hokulani Observatory." Kukui waved to everyone and left for the park.

Landon got off of Xenos at the port and saw a some Team Skull goons approaching him. "What are you guys here to stop me?" Landon asked sarcastically. "Yeah but now we won't be taking it easy on you," a familiar voice called from behind the grunts, Plumeria walked up and faced Landon, "Now hand over before our boss needs to get involved," Plumeria threatened him. "Well I'd hate to take your boss away from his 'job'" Landon replied, making fun of them. "Well this clown is the threat," a man called out, he wore a black jacket, a gold necklace with Team Skull's logo on it, baggy pants and weird sunglasses on his head. "You must be their boss," Landon stated, feeling slightly intimidated. "Yep I'm the leader of Team Skull, Guzma!" he replied, "Plumeria was right you know, we won't be going easy on you." Guzma snapped his fingers, all of the grunts threw their Pokeballs into the air and multiple different Pokemon burst out. "I'll need everyone's help!" Landon threw three Pokeballs into the air, Roten, Mimik, and Pod burst out. Xenos, Swift, and Zippy all stepped up as well. "I won't miss this either!" Guzma threw a Pokeball, "Ariados GO!" The Pokeball burst open and an Ariados came out in a flash of light, "Time for you to see what real destruction looks like, IT'S YA BOY GUZMA!"

"Thanks, Kukui!" Evon said. He headed out to the bus stop with Mallow, and caught a ride.

Arriving at the Hokulani Observatory, Evon caught sight of a tall blonde man wearing a blue jacket.
"Molayne!" Mallow said, walking up. "It's been forever! How have you been? How's Sophocles?"

Robby got off the boat behind Landon, he was about to say something, but then Team Skull approached him and Landon, "Oh these guys again?" Robby asked, "Team Bone was it?" Robby asked with a smirk. Then, Robby watched the boss approach, "Hmph, looks like maybe they'll be more of a challenge." Robby said quietly. Robby drew two pokeballs and threw them, Riolu and Rockruff came out and were already in fighting position. Rockruff fiercely growled at the sight of Team Skull, Robby looked down at it, That's right, Professor told me this guy had a history with Team Skull.

"Hey, Mallow! It's been forever!" Molayne said. "Who's your friend?"
"Name's Evon." he said. "I'm here to take on the trial."
"Well, I'm not the trial captain." Molayne said. "My cousin, Sophocles, is. He's inside that building, if you want to challenge him."
"Alright, thanks!" Evon said, heading inside.

Entering the building, Evon looked around. He couldn't see much, as the room was dark. Gripping a Pokeball, he released Jolteon. "Mind giving us some light, buddy?" he asked. Jolteon did... and Evon realized they were in a maze with electricity everywhere.
"WELCOME! TO THE ELECTRIC TRIAL OF SOPHOCLES!" a voice said over the speakers. "IF YOU WISH TO REACH ME TO COMPLETE MY TRIAL AND CLAIM YOUR Z-CRYSTAL, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE IT THROUGH MY MAZE OF DOOM! TRAPS! DEAD ENDS! ELECTRIC WALLS! MY MAZE HAS IT ALL! BUT DON'T WORRY - NOTHING LIFE-THREATENING HERE."
"Well... This is a trial." Evon said. "I accept your challenge! I've always been pretty good at mazes."
"THEN LET'S BEGIN!"
TRIAL START

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Faba wanted to gather everyone so they could see the conservation room and get off the island but people were still exploring. Faba was annoyed at this but he waited patiently. Charles was bored at looking at crates so he went back to the elevator.

"What's the next floor we are going to?" Charles asked in excitement.

"You'll have to wait and see my boy," Faba tried to say kindly. Charles could tell Faba was stressed. Next to Charles was Magneton and it was bored of its mind. Next to Charles on his other side was Mearenie who was more suspicious then before.

Once everyone was on Faba pressed the button to travel to 2F, and the elevator ascended. "Welcome to the Pokemon Conservation Area!" he said. "This is where we have most of our Pokemon that don't need to be taken care of in the special labs. Feel free to explore! Just make sure to be back here soon."
A tall lady with long, blonde hair was on the other side of the conservatory, talking to two young kids.

Evon dashed through the maze, encountering another walled-off section. "Dead end! Dangit!" Turning around, he ran down the hallway he had passed earlier. He tripped over a wire, activating a trap. A Charjabug fell from the ceiling and leapt towards him. Jolteon grabbed the Pokemon and tossed it into the wall before defeating it with Extreme Speed. "Thanks, Jolteon!" Evon said. "Let's keep going!" Evon got up, continuing through the maze.

Ry took a few steps forward and looked around. Then he saw the kids. "Who are they?" He asked aloud. Pax looked around, and saw the pokemon looking happy, and couldn't help but smile. With a large grin, he looked around happily, already loving the place.

"They're Ms. Lusamine's darling youngsters." Faba said. "I'm afraid that Lillie is quite shy, so it's best not to approach them. The one in the black clothes is named Gladion - a bit of a rebellious child. The other one is Lillie, and as I said she's quite shy. You'd do best to not approach her." One of the Pokemon walked up to Faba, and the Aether Foundation member smiled at it before it walked away.

Evon had finally made it to the end of the maze, practically unscathed. "I'm assuming you can easily change up the maze. Otherwise, I could tell others the solution and there'd be no challenge, right?"
"CORRECT." the voice said. "I CAN EASILY MODIFY THE COMPONENTS OF THE MAZE AT ANY TIME. IT WORKS ON MY WHIM. THE WONDERS OF TECHNOLOGY!" A sphere was in front of Evon, connected to the ceiling through multiple electronic connectors and keeping it off the floor. "BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW. WHAT DOES IS THAT YOU'VE MANAGED TO MAKE IT TO MY PRIVATE STATION. YOU'VE MADE IT THROUGH MY MAZE! GOOD WORK!" The sphere opened up, and a small boy walked out with a Z-Crystal in his hand. "I'm Sophocles, the Trial Captain. I'd like to congratulate you on your victory! As proof of said victory, here is your Z-Crystal!"
"Yes!" Evon said, taking the Z-Crystal. He threw it in the air with his right hand and caught it with his left. "Victory! Electrium Z!" Evon put it in his bag and looked at Jolteon. "We got another thing you can use, buddy!"
"Well, seems you beat the trial. Good work!" Molayne said, coming up with Mallow. "I'd like to give you something as well. I used to give this one out when I was the Trial Captain, and you can't find these anywhere else. Take this Z-Crystal." Molayne tossed Evon the Steelium Z.
"Thanks!" Evon said, popping it in the bag as well. "Alright, Mallow. Onto the next trial!"
"The next trial is at the Thrifty MegaMart, I believe." Mallow said. "We should be able to make it there by midday if we hurry!" The two ran off, waving goodbye to Sophocles and Molayne.

The port was on the way to the next trial, so after getting off of the bus Evon and Mallow headed straight there. When they arrived, they saw a bunch of Team Skull grunts in the area. In the middle of the pandemonium was Evon's pals. "LANDON! ROBBY!" Jolteon shocked some grunts, allowing Evon and Mallow to run up to the two trainers. "What's happening? Who are these guys?"

Robby continued to scowl at the sight of Guzma, he reminded Robby of someone else he had once knew. Robby turned back to see Evon, "These are Team Skull grunts and the one in the middle is their boss." Robby said as he gestured toward Guzma. "These guys are just copies of Team Rocket, so let's wipe the floor with them!" Robby exclaimed as he grit his teeth.

"Team Skull? Never fought these jokers before." Evon said.
"I have." Mallow replied. "They're a bunch of annoyances that try to mess with people. They take people's Pokemon and act like tough gangsters to hide how lame they really are."
"Ah, I get that." Evon said. "There are a lot of them, though. Why don't we give you guys a hand?!" Evon held his hand up, and Jolteon used a sweeping Thunderbolt attack to electrocute a bunch of the grunts and their Pokemon.
Evon was getting caught up in the battle - too caught up to notice his watch was beeping.

"Roten I need your help!" Landon called out Roten flew to his side immediately. "Well it looks like you got some of your buddies to fight with you," Guzma called to Landon, "Ariados String Shot!" Ariados shot some webs and tied Roten up and began swinging it around. "Roten break the threads with Steel Wing!" Landon called in response, Roten struggled but couldn't break free, "Alright then, Pod use Sand Attack on Ariados!" Pod nodded in response and began digging at the ground, spraying sand into Ariados' eyes. "Mimik now break Roten's threads using Shadow Claw!" Landon called to his Mimikyu, a large claw emerged from underneath the cloth and slashed the threads, freeing Roten. "If you guys team up against us then we will to," Landon called to Guzma, "Roten use Leafage, Mimik use Shadow Ball, and Pod use Struggle Bug!" The three Pokemon all launched their attacks at Ariados sending it flying straight into Guzma. Guzma got up slowly and recalled his Ariados, "Alright time for plan B!" Guzma called to his grunts. One of the grunts ran towards Landon and tackled him off of the port and into the water.

"Landon!" Evon exclaimed, watching his new friend being shoved into the water. Not afraid of getting wet, he jumped in. He couldn't reach him, though, as the grunt was pushing him farther underwater. "Damnit...!" He thought... but then he remembered something. Opening a Pokeball, one of his Eevees appeared. He took out the Water Stone he had gotten back on Akala, and looked at Eevee. The Pokemon nodded, touching the stone. It then evolved into Vaporeon. The water-type swam down farther than Evon could, as the trainer ascended to the surface. The Vaporeon went down and heat-butted the Team Skull grunt, knocking him up to the water. It then grabbed Landon by the collar and dragged him to the surface.

Robby looked back and nodded as he saw Evon and Landon were okay, "Rockruff use Rock Tomb and Riolu jumped up and use Force Palm on each falling rock!" Robby exclaimed Rockruff used Rock Tomb, it summoned a dozen rocks above the grunts, Riolu jumped up and hit each of them which sent them flying at incredible speed down at the grunts and their Pokemon.

Landon opened his eyes slowly and coughed up some water, he looked around and saw a Vaporeon along with everyone else. "Thanks whoever saved me," Landon got up and began recalling all of his Pokemon, Landon checked but he couldn't find Pod's Pokeball. "Has anyone seen a Pokeball that may have dropped," Landon asked, as he looked around he noticed Pod was gone too, "Wait where's Pod!" Landon shot up. "Did Team Skull take Pod," Landon asked himself as he got up. "I think so," a dull voice called out, a man with gray hair and a black police uniform, minus the hat, walked over to everyone, "I saw Team Skull running off with a Wimpod cheering, I thought nothing of it but turns out it was yours." "Sorry but who are you?" Landon asked. "My name is Nanu and I'm the Kahuna of this Island," he replied.

Robby coughed as the smoke cleared, rocks were sticking out from the ground, but Team Skull seemed to had ran off. Robby and his Pokemon ran over to Landon, "Is everyone alright?" Robby asked, not even seeing Nanu at first, he had heard "Kahuna of this Island." and looked back over to Nanu, "You're the Kahuna gramps?" Robby asked.

"You're welcome. And I'm fine." Evon said, recalling his new Vaporeon. "Used up a Water Stone on that stunt."
"Wait, Nanu?!" Mallow replied. "And he got one of Landon's Pokemon? That can't be good."
"Team Skull took Landon's pal, we'll go get him back!" Evon said, pumping his fist. "Robby, Landon, Mallow, you guys with me?"
"Of course!"

"Yeah I need to get Pod back as soon as possible," Landon replied. "It won't be that easy," Nanu interrupted, "You see Team Skulls base of operations is in a town called Po Town." Nanu pulled out a map of the Island and pointed to a town at the corner of the Island, "I'd be happy to take you there but none of you would be strong enough to take on Po Town," Nanu put his map away, "If you can complete the trials on this island then I'll take you to Po Town to get your friends Pokemon back," Nanu's expression still didn't change, "And yes I am the Kahuna you little brat," Nanu replied to Robby. Landon looked down in silence, "Are you okay Landon?" Rotom asked, "Where's the first Trial?" Landon asked, "The closest Trial is at Hokulani Observatory, the Triasl Captain is Sophecles it's an Electric Type Trial," Rotom replied, "Then let's get going," Landon looked up and began running towards Hokulani Observatory.

"Heh. I'm pretty sure I could take them on, with who I am and all." Evon said. "We can't waste any more time either. I've already beaten Sophocles' trial, so I'm off to the Thrifty MegaMart! Come on, Mallow!"
"Right! See you guys then!" Mallow said, heading out.

"Hokulani Observatory, alright let's get there!" Robby exclaimed as he made a fist, and ran after Landon. Robby caught up to Landon, "Man, Evon sure can be cocky. Just what kind of title does he hold?" Robby said as he continued to run next to Landon, "What can of trial is this any way?" Robby asked.

Evon and Mallow rode up to the spooky mall, aboard a Tauros that Evon had called up. They arrived at a decrepit, collapsing old building. It seemed like it hadn't been touched for decades.
"THIS is the Thrifty MegaMart?" Evon said. "Doesn't seem so thrifty to me."
"Well... It's the abandoned one." Mallow replied. "There's one that's open, but this one... I guess it just went the wrong way with the Tapus."
"What do you mean?"
"You remember how we passed through the destroyed Tapu Village on our way in?" Mallow said. "Well, the MegaMart and the village were built on ground sacred to Tapu Bulu. The Tapu didn't like that, so in a fit of rage he destroyed the village and supermarket. Only two types of creatures come around these ruins these days - Ghost-type Pokemon and Trial Goers. One of my good friends from forever ago actually runs this trial."
"And who's that?"
Suddenly, a girl jumped out from nowhere onto the Tauros, almost knocking Mallow off. "WHOA! Wait, you're...!"
"Mallow! It's good to see you again!"
"Acerola!"

"Lusamine... Lusamine... Where have I heard that name before" Hanna muttered. She walked around the conservation area trying to bring her thoughts together. Her Pokemon were walking around with her, but weren't aware of her suspicion.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles knew Lusamine was the leader of the Aether Foundation but He remembered another guy running it as well, John, or Mark or something? Charles didn't know she had kids though. Charles approached them, trying not to embarres himself with Magneton close behind. Mearenie wondered off into the conservation area to find some Corsola. Mearenie loved Corsola's horns and considered them as delicous. It pounced at the Corsola but an Aether Foundation member Caught Mearenie in the act. Mearenie was frustrated as it returned to behind Charles, thinking hateful thoughts and superstitious thoughts of the Aether Foundation.

"Up at the Hokulani Observatory is our next Landon stepped up to the bus station to get to Hokulani Observatory and got onto the Exeggutor Express. Riding the bus Landon thought about what had happened, "I need to get stronger," he mumbled to himself. The bus screeched to a stop as it arrived at Hokulani Observatory. Landon ran off to the Pokemon Centre quickly and called Professor Rowan and told him what had happened, "Well Landon I'm very sorry that Team Skull took your Wimpod," Professor Rowan replied to comfort Landon, "Thanks Professor, I'm gonna work really hard to save Pod, but right now I need you to send Turt," Landon commented, "Right now let's begin the exchange," Rowan placed Turt's Pokeball on the transporter and withing seconds Xenos' and Turt's Pokeballs were swapped. "Turt's here, safe and sound," Landon said as he held up the Pokeball, "As is Xenos," Rowan replied, "By the way Landon have you heard about the Alola Pokemon League?" Landon put away Turt's Pokeball and turned back to the screen, "No I haven't, I didn't even know they had a Pokemon League," Landon replied. "The construction was finished last week and the first ever tournament will be held in a few weeks," Rowan explained, "Awesome, once I save Pod I'll enter the Alola League and win it!" Landon exclaimed, "It won't be that easy, first you must complete your Island Challenge by defeating the four Kahunas to enter," Rowan explained. After listening to the explanation Landon hung up and walked towards Hokulani Observatory. "Hey there are you here to challenge Sophecles' trial?" a man with yellow hair, glasses, and blue clothing asked, "Sorry if I surprised you, the name is Molayne, nice to meet you!"

Robby followed Landon into the Pokemon Center and sat down, he was taking this time to relax, he knew the next few days will be full of rushing around. Robby took a deep breathe and let it out slowly. Robby walked over to Landon as he hung the phone and followed him toward the Observatory and saw Molayne, "Oh no, it is alright. My name is Robby and this is Landon, nice to meet you. We were actually just about to go in and challenge him." Robby said to Molayne.

"If we're all done here, shall we conclude this tour?" Faba said to the group. "I have a feeling that you folks have places you need to be, just like I do."

"Wait... Acerola? Mallow, who's this?" Evon asked, slightly surprised by the girl leaping onto their Tauros.
"Oh, you haven't met each other yet." Mallow said, just realizing it. "Evon, this is Acerola. She's the Trial Captain!"
"Heyo!"
"And Acey, this is Evon. You know, my pen pal?"
"Hey."
"So this is him, eh?" Acerola said, a mischievous look on her face. "Thought he'd be more than your pen pal-"
"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
"Eh, fine." Acerola sighed, now that the two were as red as tomatoes. "Anyways, I assume you're here to take on my trial?"
"Yeah, seeing as I am a trial goer. Plus, I've got a friend to help out." Evon said, clutching his fist. "So shall we get to it?"
"Right away."

The three soon headed inside the spooky, abandoned mall.
"This is the trial grounds, as you can probably tell." Acerola said. "What's your trial? Well, there's a book that I've placed somewhere in this building. Your job is to retrieve that book, and use the clues inside to find your way to the trial Pokemon. Only once you've defeated that Pokemon will you be rewarded."
"A true trial." Evon said, smiling. "I'm in. Let's get started!" The trainer ran into the mall. For no random reason, he started humming a tune as he explored. "I ain't afraid of no ghost. I ain't afraid of no ghost. Who's afraid of a ghost? I ain't afraid of no ghost." He then saw the book, hidden under a shopping cart. "Hey, there's the book." He ran over to pick it up... and a Gastly emerged, spooking him a bit. "Whoa! I ain't afraid of no ghosts, no, but that doesn't mean they can't still surprise me... ONCE!" Evon grabbed one of his Pokeballs and tossed it out, letting Umbreon loose. It bit down hard on the ghost-type, damaging it. Vanishing, the Gastly counterattacked with Shadow Ball. Umbreon dodged, and unleashed a Shadow Ball of his own. This one hit, and the Gastly fell, defeated. Evon took the book and cracked it open. There were a set of hints inside, seemingly relating to the various locals.

Strangely, after visiting each of the locations mentioned in the book the room had seemed to change. Evon had thought it to be just his imagination... until a part of the wall vanished, showing a hidden room. Evon entered. The room was dark and grisly. He opened up Jolteon's Pokeball, and the electric-type lit up the room. On the other side of said room... was a Mimikyu. It looked... sad.
"Uh... hey, there." Evon said. "Are you- WHOA!"
All of a sudden... Mimikyu attacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.