• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanu took out a Pokeball and threw it straight up, "Go! Muk!" Nanu called. The Pokeball burst open as a colorful Sludge Pokemon burst out and onto the field, "Use Venom Drench!" Nanu ordered, Muk summoned a small Toxic ball and shot it at Glaceon as it exploded over top.

Landon finally managed to free himself from Hugs' grip, "Thanks but I think I'm okay for now," Landon gasped as he returned Hugs to it's Pokeball, "Rotom who's that Pokemon?" he asked. "Muk: Alolan form, a Poison and Dark Type. The garbage it eats causes continuous chemical changes in its body, which produce its exceedingly vivid coloration." Rotom explained.

"Glaceon! Ice Beam!" Evon shouted, and Glaceon let out a jet of cold. It froze the sludge solid, turning it into a frozen hunk of ice. "Return!" Evon shouted, and Glaceon whacked the solid chunk back at Alolan Muk. Evon made a signal while Nanu's view was obstructed, and Glaceon got to work.

The ice chunk hit Muk hard dealing some damage to it. "Not bad kid," Nanu commented, "Muk, use Knock Off!" Muk nodded and moved towards Glaceon with it's arm covered in black sparks as it swung towards Glaceon.

Last edited:
"Heh. Perfect." Evon said, smiling. Glaceon skated out of the way, dodging the attack easily. "Look at the floor, Nanu. We've got the advantage in this terrain!"
While Nanu's view had been obstructed, Evon had commanded Glaceon to use Icy Wind to freeze over the terrain around it. Muk was now slipping on ice. "Ice Beam!" Glaceon skated around, attacking Muk with the icy blast from all angles.

"Heh, not bad kid, but this kind of field won't stop Muk," Nanu called out, "Now then Muk it's time for Hyper Beam!" Muk shot a high powered beam straight at Glaceon, "I'm not a Kahuna for nothing!"

"Hyper Beam, huh? HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" Evon shouted, as Glaceon fired a Hyper Beam of her own. The two collided, but Glaceon was the one who was able to hold her footing. She amplified it with Ice Beam, using more of her energy in exchange for much more power.

"Alolan Muk huh. I look pretty strong." Robby said as he focused in on the battle, he was mainly studying Evon as he might have to face him during the League, Lucario did the same.

It seems like Evon mainly uses Eevee evolutions. I actually haven't seen him with anything else. Robby thought to himself, "So Landon, how do you think you'll do in the league?" Robby asked Landon without turning away from the battle.

Glaceon's Hyper Beam overpowered Muk's hitting it hard and knocking it out as well. "Return Muk," Nanu said as he recalled Muk and took out his next Pokeball, "Persian, get going!" Persian burst out of the Pokeball and onto the field, "Use, Night Slash!" Persian ran towards Glaceon, it was running across the ice with hardly any issues due to it's claws and it gripping onto the ice.

"I mean I would, but I don't want Glaceon to battle anymore." Evon said, opening Glaceon's Pokeball. It nodded, returning before the attack could hit. "This battle will be three Pokemon each, right? I'm switching over to my second. Glaceon's been with me the longest, so it's naturally the strongest. Now I'm going to beat your next Pokemon with my most recent addition. He's only been with me for a day or so, but already he's grown greatly. Eevee, let's go!" Evon tossed out his Pokeball, letting out his Eevee. He released it outside of the icy field, changing the battle terrain so the ice wouldn't be a hindrance.

"Switching before a hit, isn't to noble in a battle kid," Nanu commented as he , "Now Persian, Dark Pulse!" Persian shot a dark beam of energy at Eevee.

"I'm hoping to do better than Kanto," Landon replied as he began tossing and catching an empty Pokeball, he had lost in the Quarter-Finals to a trainer named Casys and his Heracross. Landon knew he had grown since the Indigo League and he had grown a lot since he started his journey in Sinnoh, he had met lots of Pokemon and people since then.

"Would've done it sooner if you had let me. QUICK ATTACK!" Evon said, and Eevee dashed out of the way. It ran up behind the Persian. "CRUNCH!" The Eevee bit down towards the Persian's neck.

"Yeah me too, but that league really was an eye opener for me." Robby told Landon, he had also lost in the Quarter-Finals to a trainer named Levi who had a mega Blastoise. "It's been three years since I've left Kalos on my journey." Robby said, time really had flown by. He could remember receiving his Charmander like it was yesterday.

"Dodge it!" Nanu called out, Persian tried to dodge but ended up slipping on the ice and getting bit by Eevee's attack, "Throw it off!" Nanu ordered, Persian began flailing around while also slipping on the ice every so often.

"Keep on!" Evon shouted. Eevee kept its grip for a while, but eventually was flung off. It landed on its paws, glaring at Persian. "Yes! Great job, Eevee!"

"Let's go Persian!" Nanu called out as he made an X with his, he then moved his arms above his head and made his hands limp, "Black Hole Eclipse!" Persian quickly shot a dark orb towards Eevee as it began to suck everything in, including the ice from the battlefield.

"Eevee, let's go! BREAKNECK BLITZ!" Evon shouted, making the Z-Pose. Eevee dashed around the field, just barely avoiding the Z-Move. Maintaining the momentum, it charged towards Persian.

Eevee's Breakneck Blitz scored a direct hit on Persian, knocking it out, "Persian return," Nanu commented as he recalled his Persian and walked over to Evon, "Well, you beat me, please accept this Z-Crystal," Nanu took out a piece of Eevium Z and handed it to Evon. Nanu then decided to address them all, "You three will go far together, always stay loyal to yourselves and Pokemon," he smiled. "Excuse me Nanu, you seemed to be totally dull before, as if you couldn't care what would happen to anyone," Landon commented. "Don't tell anyone," Nanu replied, instantly losing all emotion in his face before cracking a grin, "You're last stop is Poni Island, you can catch a ferry to get there, Hapu is the Kahuna of the Island, and there's a Dragon Trial as well, good luck," Nanu told them before walking off.

"Hold up, Nanu!" Evon said. "You haven't shown me your full team. I've fought two of your best. I want to fight the third. I don't want this Z-Crystal yet. I'll accept it when I defeat your final team member, with the Pokemon my father gave me." Evon returned Eevee, taking out his third Pokeball.

Nanu paused, "This was a 2 on 2, like same thing I did with them," Nanu pointed to Robby and Landon. Nanu took the Z-Crystal and put it in his pocket, "Unless you'd like to have 1 more battle," Nanu offered.

"Of course. Why else would I challenge you again?" Evon replied, tossing his Pokeball up and down in his hand. "Unless I can beat you at your full strength, I'm not worthy of the title I now hold. We've both used two Pokemon already. Yours are down for the count, and I'm restraining myself from using Glaceon or Eevee again. If we're counting this as a second battle, this is a one on one. Your Pokemon... versus my Jolteon!" Evon said, tossing out the Pokeball. His Jolteon came out, looking more determined than ever before.

"Let's go Absol!" Nanu threw his Pokeball releasing an Absol, "Whenever you're ready kid, you may have the first move," Nanu told him.

"Gladly. PIN MISSILE!" Evon shouted. Jolteon leaped in the air, firing off a massive volley of Pin Missiles. They struck all around the battlefield. The ones that didn't hit Absol jabbed into the rocky earth.

"Use Agility to dodge," Nanu ordered, Absol quickly avoided all of the Pin Missiles, "Now, Night Slash!" Absol appeared behind Jolteon as it's horn glowed a dark purple, Absol prepared to slash Jolteon.

"Quick Attack!" Evon shouted, and before the attack could hit Jolteon it blitzed out of the way. Standing at the other side of the field, Jolteon smiled. "Thunderbolt!" Evon shouted, Jolteon firing an electric blast towards Absol.

Last edited:
Jolteon's Thunderbolt hit Absol hard, dealing lots of damage to it, "Absol, Agility again!" Absol began running, increasing it's speed as it ran around, "Now Night Slash!" Absol leaped up and dove at Jolteon with it's horn glowing as it slashed at Jolteon.

Jolteon was hit - bad. It rolled back, getting up just outside the field of Pin Missiles that had been scattered.
"You alright, buddy?" Evon asked.
Jolteon nodded.
"Alright, then let's go! THUNDER WAVE!" Evon shouted, as the wave of electricity coming from Jolteon passed over the entire field.

Absol was hit by the Thunder Wave, stopping it dead in it's tracks, "Absol, Night Slash!" Absol began running at normal speed, it's Agility had raised it's speed so that the paralasis and speed cancelled each other out, but there was till the matter of whether the attack would connect or not.

"Perfect." Evon said, smiling. "You've probably noticed by now that I mainly set up powerful attacks while battling normally. It's a thing I like to do whenever I can. Glaceon's Ice Field was a primary example. Jolteon... is a master at this. Take a look at the battlefield. Jolteon's quills from Pin Missile. The Quick Attack, building them up with static. And the Thunder Wave, supercharging the quills. All creating the perfect field set up!" Evon grinned, raising his hand into the air. "JOLTEON, THUNDERBOLT!"
Just before Absol entered range to use its attack, Jolteon called down a bolt of lightning to strike Absol. The electricity from all the quills also came forth, striking Absol from all sides. The Night Slash still hit. A flash of light came from the electricity, then it all stopped. Jolteon was still standing, albeit struggling to hold itself up.

Absol landed and as Jolteon struggled to stand, Absol collapsed to the ground with a thud unable to battle, Nanu returned his Absol to it's Pokeball and walked over to Evon, "Well, that was a great battle, here's your Z-Crystal," Nanu commented as he handed Eevium Z.

"Congrats on the win Evon!" Landon called out as he ran over to Evon, "Well, once your Pokemon are healed we'll leave for Poni Island!"

"Thank you for the battle, Nanu. Honestly, I'm really surprised I won there. Guess it just shows how far Jolteon and I have come." Evon looked at Jolteon, and the two smiled. Evon returned Jolteon to his ball. "Thanks, Landon. Yeah, once we heal up we can go off to the final island."

Robby walked over to Evon, "Congrats, man." Robby said with a smirk, "I can't believe we're already going to the last island." The trainer said, remembering when he first started this journey.

Hmm, I still have this odd feeling like something horrible is going to happen... Eh, who knows. I've always been paranoid since I left Kalos. Robby thought to himself, having flashbacks to his experiences with Team Flare.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles was headed for the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart to do his Ghost Trial, He had beaten the Electric Trial and received the Electrium Z Crystal as well as a Steelium Z from a previous trial captain. Charles was really energetic and over confident heading into the Ghost Trial.

He stepped inside the Megamart. The doors slammed behind him as a camera appeared in front of him. Then a young girl with purple hair gave Charles the fright of his life.
"Was that necessary?" Charles asked.
"Well it's the Ghost trial... Of course it is!" She replied with a cheeky grin. "I'm Accelrola and I'm the Trial Captain."
"Good because I would like to do the trial as quick as possible,"
"Okay, so here is what you have to do..."

Last edited:
Landon walked into the Pokemon Center quickly and got to the closest phone, "Hello?" a girl asked, she was wearing a white hat with a red ribbon, a red shirt, blue overalls and a white lab coat overtop. "Hey Lyra," Landon replied, it had been a while since he last spoke to her and he wanted to inform her on what had happened. "Oh that's terrible, I'm glad you at least got a new Z-Ring," she commented after Landon told her about Team Skull and him losing his Z-Ring. "Yeah, but on the bright side, there's a Pokemon League that's going to be held, and I just need to win my last Grand Trial to compete," Landon explained ecstatically. "Alright then, I'll be flying out soon," Lyra replied. "You don't need to, I assume you're busy, and they still need to organize it, so it won't be for a while," Landon replied nervously. "Nonsense, I'm flying out there and you won't stop me, besides Kukui should be able to help me around," Lyra protested before hanging up. "I wonder if I ever bother her with my journeys?" Landon asked himself, Landon knew Lyra enjoyed working with Professor Rowan and she'd usually be leaving to support Landon at any League, but he'd always feel bad, Landon shook his head, "No I can't let this get me down, I need to focus on my last Grand Trial," he told himself as he left to do some late night training.

On the route Pyro was taking to find a place to train, Evon and Mallow were battling again. This time Mallow was using a Talonflame, and Evon was using his Vaporeon. The battle was fast and powerful, yet neither Pokemon was able to hit the other. That is, until Vaporeon jumped on top of Talonflame and used a close-range Water Pulse. The powerful attack sent Talonflame careening to the ground, dealing heavy damage to both parties. When the smoke cleared, both Pokemon were KOed.
"Whew... good match, Mallow!" Evon said, smiling.
"Thanks!" Mallow replied. "I feel like we're both ready to take on Poni Island if we wanted to. Remind me why we're waiting again?"
"Because there are two friends that went to Aether Paradise while we continued on to Ula'ula. They should be done their island trials by now, so we're just waiting for them and seeing if we can find them." Evon answered. "When we do, we'll move on to Poni as a group, like we did back at Melemele and Akala."

Robby walked to the Pokemon Center and healed up his team. The teenaged trainer then walked out behind the Pokemon center and began the training session. Robby also trained alongside his Pokemon because he believes that they will see him as an example and strive to work and train harder.

After an hour or so of training Robby stopped and made dinner from his Pokemon and himself. "Well, guys we're almost there. Tomorrow we will be heading to Poni island which is where I final trial is. After that is the league." Robby explained to his partners with a smile, they all cheered and were ready to go.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Persian is unable to battle, That means the victor goes to Charles, the challenger!"

The nerdy Pokemon Trainer Charles had just defeated Nanu on his second attempt. Shiinotic and Magneton were exhausted. They had been going rapid fire, trial after trial so they could catch up to Landon, Robby and Evon. Charles quickly walked to the Pokemon Center to Heal his Pokemon and went to Nanu to ask where the others were. He said he last saw everyone and ran over to the route that Evon and Landon were Training on.

"Hey Landon, Evon, how has life treated you while I was visiting the Aether Foundation?" Charles asked.

Landon watched Mallow and Evon's battle before he heard someone talking to him, he turned and saw Charles addressing him, "It could've been better," Landon replied as he showed Charles his new Z-Ring, "I lost the original one I got from Hala back on Melemele Island, and I got my Wimpod stolen," Landon paused for a second, he realized that he hadn't seen much of Charles, he mostly only heard of him through Hanna, "Hey, Charles, if you don't mind, would you like to have a battle?" Landon requested.

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles felt bad that Landon lost his Z-Ring and had his Wimpod stolen.
"It sounds like he has been through a lot," Charles thought to himself.

Charles was surprised at Landon's request but he was fine with it.
"I'm okay with it," Charles replied to Landon.

"Oh, hey Landon. Hey, Charles." Evon said, waving. "It's been a while, Charles. Where's Hanna?"
Mallow smiled, looking at her Poke Balls. She was getting a lot stronger, and she could tell Evon was as well.

Landon smiled as he took out a Pokeball, "Let's go Turt!" Landon called out as he threw the Pokeball, releasing his Turtonator, "Alright buddy let's get some training," Landon commented as he rubbed Turtonator's head, "You can have the first move Charles!" Landon called out, Landon was excited to battle Charles and see how strong he was and what kind of trainer he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.