• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evon and Mallow dashed ahead, coming to some wide open gates. Evon stopped, pulling Mallow back and stopping the others. "Team Skull grunts guarding the main gate, with some weird lady. What's our plan?"

"We, uh, we..." Landon sat down quickly and began thinking, he had been so focused on getting into Po Town and getting his Wimpod and Z-Ring back, that he had no clue how to get past the grunts guarding Po Town, "Anyone have a plan? because I don't," he answered.

"You guys go through, I'll handle them." Robby said pulling out a pokeball, getting ready for battle. Riolu jumped off of Robby's head and got into a battle position. "I'll try and find you guys once I beat these guys!" Robby exclaimed as he clenched his fist, he was ready to give these guys the pounding they deserve.

"Thanks Robby," Landon thanked him as he got up to run in. As Landon got up he saw the girl that was with the two grunts walk into the town, "Let's go Evon," Landon said before making a break for the town.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles hopped off the boat onto Maile City. He was happy to be back on an island. He was ready to explore. He first wanted to challenge the closest trial but he didn't know where it was. He was extremely worried. Fletcher was always used to knowing where to go. He decided to go to Hanna.

"Hey, do you know where the closest trial is?" Charles asked Hanna.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Plumeria said, taking out her two Pokeballs. "We REALLY don't have time for this, kid." Plumeria sent out both her Golbat and her Salazzle. "Can you leave? We've got stuff happening."
As Evon was running past, he noticed something. His watch was beeping.
"Evon? Why's your watch...?" Mallow asked.
"It's... detecting SHADOW POKEMON?!" Evon said, shocked. He turned the direction the watch was facing, and saw that both of Plumeria's Pokemon were covered in a shadowy aura.
"What?!" Mallow said, turning to the Pokemon... and muffling her screech just in time. "That shadowy aura... what is it?!"
"You can see the Shadow Pokemon aura naturally?!"

As Plumeria sent out her Pokemon Robby drew three Pokeballs, "We'll stop you no matter what!" Robby yelled as Raichu, Salandit, and Brionne appeared out of their pokeballs, Riolu also jumped in. All four also sensed something odd about Plumeria's Pokemon and snarled at them, ignoring the grunt's Pokemon. Salandit glared up at the Salazzle.

"Alright, let's do this! Raichu, Thunderbolt on the Golbat! Brionne, Water Pulse on Salazzle! Riolu and Salandit Force Palm and Flame Burst on the grunt's Pokemon!" Robby called all of his Pokemon cried out as they attack all of their targets at once very quickly.

Last edited:
Landon ran through Po Town until two grunts tried to stop him, "You aren't getting past us," one said. "Yeah we still gotta pay you back for Hau'oli City!" the other added, they both threw Pokeballs releasing a Zubat and Mareanie. "Alright, Mimik go!" Landon called sending out his Mimikyu, "Use Shadow Claw!" Mimik quickly rushed in and slammed a Shadow Claw against Zubat and throwing it into Mareanie, knocking them both out quickly. Landon was so focused on the two grunts that he hadn't noticed that he was surrounded, "Come on Mimik," he said as he grabbed Mimikyu and ran for a nearby Pokemon Center. Landon quickly formed a barrier in front of the door so Team Skull couldn't get in, "There's to many of them for us to fight our way through," Landon commented, Mimik simply responded by wandering around, "I don't know what's up with you sometimes," he sighed, before hearing a thud, Landon turned to see that Mimik had found some Team Skull clothes lying around, "Alright, Mimik great job," Landon quickly changed into the Team Skull clothes and Mimik put a mask over the head of it's disguise.

The Golbat dodged the attack, but the Salazzle took the hit. However, it dealt very little damage.
"Confuse Ray! Toxic!" Plumeria commanded as the Pokemon attacked Robby's two with the respective attacks.

Evon and Mallow had snuck around, while Landon kept Team Skull distracted. The two creeped around the bushes and houses, making their way through Po Town quietly. When they were spotted by the occasional wandering grunt, Evon got Glaceon to freeze them solid. They arrived at the entrance to the Po Town manor, and snuck in through a window.
However, the room they entered had four Team Skull grunts playing cards.
"Wha?! Yo, yo, yo! You that punk that helped out that other punk back at the port!" one of the grunts said, getting up. "Get 'em!"
"Aw, crud." Evon sighed, taking out Jolteon's Pokeball.

Before Robby could call anything out, Salandit jumped in front of the toxic and basically ate the poison and took the Confuse Ray. "Salandit!" Robby called out Salandit's eyes looked wild and crazy as the Pokemon turned to Robby and stared at him. "Urgh, Raichu, Riolu, Ice Punch and Psychic on Golbat and Brionne use Bubble Beam with a combination of Hyper Voice on Salazzle!" Robby called out. Raichu used Psychic on Golbat and just as the Psychic appeared, Riolu quickly and and jumped above Golbat, ready to strike with a powerful Ice Punch. Brionne shot out a Bubble Beam, then followed quickly behind with a Hyper Voice, to add momentum and power to the beam, the attack almost seemed to be roaring as it shot at Salazzle at an alarming rate.

Robby then turned to Salandit who stood there, with wild eyes. "Come on Salandit, break out of it!" Robby called, out of nowhere, Salandit shot a Flame Burst at Robby, barely missing him before running at him and biting his arm. "Argh, come on Salandit, your comrades need you! I believe you can break free, so just do it!" Robby said, gritting his teeth. Salandit heared Robby's voice from within the void of confusion and its eyes turned back to normal and released the pressure off of Robby's arm which had some puncture wounds that leaked blood. "I knew you could do it." Robby said with a smile, Salandit sadly looked at Robby's arm, "Don't worry about it, blame that Golbat for confusing you." Robby said, patting Salandit on the head. Salandit nodded and turned and snarled at the enemy Pokemon.

"That's the spirit Salandit! Now Combined Flame Burst with Brionne's attack!" Robby exclaimed, with a confident spark in his eyes. Salandit cried out and exploded into a blue light, from that moment, the Pokemon vowed to never let anyone hurt her trainer. Robby stared in awe as the frail, little Salandit he meet after Kiawe's trail evolved into a brilliant Salazzle. "Salaz!" Salazzle hissed out as she shot a power Flamethrower which combined with Brionne's attack to create a Flaming Hyper Bubble Beam.

Landon and Mimik walked out of the Pokemon Center, now wearing Team Skull uniforms. Landon ran through the town until he was faced with a large mansion, "Hey... yo is this where the stolen Pokemon are kept?" he asked, trying to act like a Team Skull Grunt. "They're kept in here!" the grunt guarding the door replied, "But to get in we need you to answer a very important question about our great, fearless leader Guzma! What is Guzma's favorite drink?" Landon gave a puzzled look, why would that be so important, "Um... let me think," he began as he looked around, he glanced to the ground and saw a recipe for a drink, "Is it Tapu Cocoa." The grunt glared at Landon, his eyes were piercing through Landon, "You are correct, have a good time!" the grunt happily replied, his mood had quickly changed from intense to carefree. "Uh thanks!" Landon quickly ran inside, closing the door behind him. "So you came after all," a voice called to Landon, a man wearing a black jacket, white hair, yellow-framed sunglasses, baggy pants, and a gold Team Skull necklace, "Don't bother with the disguise, I know it's you, the kid we took the Wimpod from," Guzma taunted as he took out a Pokeball, "Go! GOLISOPOD!!" The Pokeball burst open releasing a Pokemon with a white shell-like body, large claws, blackened eyes, and seemed to show both physical strength and defensive characteristics. "Pod..." Landon muttered, Rotom hovered down next to Landon, "Golisopod, the Hard Scale Pokemon: a Bug and Water Type: With a flashing slash of its giant sharp claws, it cleaves seawater—or even air—right in two." Landon took out a Pokeball and readied it, "Go Roten!" the Pokeball burst open releasing his Dartrix.

Plumeria was shocked that such a crazy attack could even be created. Both of her Pokemon fell in one hit, and she took a step back. "What...?!"
"Yo, yo, yo! That s#%t cray-cray!" One of the grunts said.
"Forget this, man! We're outie!" The other continued. The three retreated back inside Po Town.
"Hey! We need some help here!" Plumeria shouted, getting the attention of the rest of the grunts.

Evon and Mallow had taken out most of the grunts in the mansion, and were now headed up to the second floor. The guard guarding the door saw them.
"What'chu doin' here, fools? This the base o' Team Skull, ya hear me?" he said, gripping for his Pokeballs.
"Oh, we know. We took out all of your friends downstairs." Evon said, smiling.
"U-uh... Y-you must be Guzma's 6 'o' clock, yo?" The grunt said uncertainly, standing up and saluting. "T-The G-man be busy right now, but he'll be out soon-"
Suddenly, Evon's watch detected something. "A Shadow Pokemon?! In that room?!" Evon said, shocked. "LANDON!"

"Use Leafage!" Landon called out, Roten shot a flurry of leaves at Golisopod dealing some damage. "You think that can stop Team Skull, Golisopod, use First Impression," Guzma ordered, Golisopod was cloaked in a green aura as it shot like a bullet at Roten dealing lots of damage to it, "Now I think it's time I put you in your place!" Guzma laughed as he held his writs up revealing Landon's Z-Ring with a lime green crystal in it, Guzma made an X with his arms, he then moved his right arm around to the left side of his face, with the hand straight up, "Go, Golisopod, destroy them and all that they're worth! Savage Spin-Out!" Golisopod shot strings at Roten wrapping it in a cocoon before spinning it around, destroying parts of the mansion. Golisopod threw the cocoon into the air, leaped up and cut right through it dealing severe damage to Roten, "Oh no ROTEN!!" Landon cried. "Ha ha ha, oh boy was that awesome! If we had more of these Z-Crystals, we'd be unstoppable," Guzma laughed as he glared at Landon, "You have lots of Z-Crystals kid, so hand them over along with your Dartrix!" Golisopod began laughing as it walked towards Landon and Roten. Landon leaped over Roten to block Golisopod, "You won't lay a FINGER on Roten!" he yelled. Guzma spit on the ground in disgust, "Golisopod, tear through that kid with Razor Shell!" Golisopod's claws glowed a bright blue as it ran towards Landon.

Right before Golisopod's attack could connect Landon felt two claws grab him and lift him into the air, "Roten!" Landon smiled as he looked up, his Dartrix winked to him as it began to glow, it's wings became longer and more powerful, as did it's legs and torso, a hood grew over it's head along with a mask covering it's face. "Dartrix just evolved!" Rotom cheered as it's screen changed, "Decidueye, the Arrow Quill Pokemon: a Grass and Ghost Type. It fires arrow quills from its wings with such precision, they can pierce a pebble at distances over a hundred yards." Landon smiled as his new Decidueye lowered him to the floor, "That's amazing that you evolved Roten," Landon commented as he rubbed it's neck. "Evolution or not, it's still a weakling, Golisopod Slash!" Golisopod dove at Roten and slashed at it, however it failed as Golisopod went right through Roten. "My Decidueye is a Ghost Type now," Landon looked up at Roten who nodded, " Time for a counter attack! Roten Leafage!" Roten leaped up but instead of using Leafage, it pulled out one of it's quills and shot it straight at Golisopod, dealing lots of damage and knocking it out. "That was Spirit Shackle!" Rotom commented. "Golisopod return!" Guzma angrily said as he recalled Golisopod. "Alright Guzma, hand over my Z-Ring and Pod!" Landon demanded. Guzma smirked, "You really think I'd do that!" he laughed as he took out a Pokeball, "Scizor get out here and use Flash Cannon!" a Scizor burst out of the Pokeball and immediately began firing Flash Cannon everywhere, destroying the mansion in the process.

Evon and Mallow crashed through the door, dodging the beams. Evon ran over and tackled Guzma, while Mallow pulled Landon to the ground.
"Landon! That Pokemon you were just fighting was a Shadow Pokemon!" Mallow replied. "They won't hesitate to disobey their trainers and attack humans! Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm okay," Landon smiled as he rubbed Roten on the head, as Landon got up he looked around and saw that there was no trace of Guzma anywhere. A Team Skull Grunt ran down the stairs of the mansion, Landon quickly pulled his mask back up and grabbed the grunt, "Yo, where are we supposed to go?" Landon asked. The grunt sighed, "We supposed to go to-" he was cut off by another grunt telling him to run, so he did. Landon removed his mask and headband and was just wearing Team Skull shorts and tank, Mimik moved it's way over to Landon and looked up and him, "Yes you helped," he patted the Mimikyu on the head before recalling it and Roten to their Pokeballs, Landon caught a glance of his wrist and began thinking about his Z-Ring, 'I failed getting Pod and my Z-Ring back' he thought to himself. Landon quickly shook his head, he couldn't let this get him down, "Well where to now?" he asked everyone.

"Sorry I couldn't get your Z-Ring back from Guzma. He shook me off and fled." Evon said sadly. "If that Golisopod was yours... it's been turned into a Shadow Pokemon. And to answer your question, I guess we return to Nanu."

Robby finished off the remaining grunts and called his Pokémon back. Robby then ran around Po town until he found Landon and Evon, Robby was drenched with rain water, "Yeah, we should return to Nanu and ask him what to do next." Robby said, hearing what was previously said. "We'all get your Z-Ring and Pod back no matter what. That is a promise." Robby said confidently.

"Thanks," Lando thanked them as they left Po Town. Upon arrival in Malie City, Landon was quickly pinned to the ground by an Alolan Persian, "Persian get off that isn't a Team Skull grunt," Nanu ordered, the Persian got off slowly continuing to keep an eye on Landon, "So you kids did what you had to do in Po Town?" Nanu asked. "Not exactly," Landon replied as he showed Nanu his wrist, "But I know I became stronger and so did my Pokemon from that, and I'd like to have a rematch," he requested. Nanu smirked, "Alright, but first an old friend of yours wants to talk to you," Nanu stepped aside as Professor Kukui stepped up. "Hey, I hear your Trials have been going well," Kukui began, "I'm glad to tell you three first that we'll be hosting our first Alola League at the foot of Mount Lanakila!" Landon was quickly amazed that there would be a Pokemon League being held so close to where they were, "All you need are 8 Z-Crystals to enter." Landon quickly opened his bag and took out his Z-Crystal case and began counting, he had 11 Z-Crystals in total, "Alright, then once we're done here, we'll leave for the Pokemon League!" he cheered. "Not exactly," Kukui responded, "You see the League's stadium is still under construction and won't be finished for some time yet, but once it's done I'll let all of you know."

"We did beat the crap out of Team Skull though." Robby said, trying to lighten the mood. "Oh and Nanu, could I have a battle with you once Landon is finished with his?" Robby asked the island Kahuna.

"Hey Professor! Our island trials are going great, they seem just to be flying by." Robby said, before listening the thing about the Pokemon League, "That's awesome that your having a league here, but shouldn't we have to complete all of our trials to be able to enter it?" Robby asked, to him only needed 8 Z-Crystals didn't make sense.

"That's leading into the second part," Kukui replied as he took out three small booklets and handing them out, "I forgot to give these to you all, they're your trainer passports, I had Hala and Olivia stamp yours as proof you beat their trials, you need all of the islands stamps to participate along with 8 Z-Crystals, and the reason you need 8 Z-Crystals is because not every trial-goer is going to have gotten 8 Crystals." Kukui wished everyone good luck before leaving to go tell any other Trial-goers he could find. "Well Nanu may I have that battle now?" Landon requested as he put his passport and Crystals away. "Of course now let's get started," Nanu replied.

Landon and Nanu both took there places for the battle, "Go! Krookodile!" Nanu called as he threw his Pokeball releasing a Krookodile. "Go, Mimik!" Landon called as he threw his Pokeball releasing his Mimikyu, "Mimik, use Play Rough!" Mimik dove at Krookodile and began hitting it repeatedly in a cloud of smoke. "Krookodile, Brutal Swing!" Krookodile grabbed onto Mimik's tail and began swinging it around before slamming it against the floor, busting Mimik's disguise. "Mimik, Shadow Claw!" Mimik's eyes flashed as it slashed Krookodile. "Brutal Swing again!" Nanu ordered, Krookodile once again grabbed Mimik and slammed it against the ground, dealing lots of damage. "Mimik Play Rough again!" Landon called. "Use Snarl!" Nanu responded, Krookodile fired a large blast of dark energy towards Mimik, causing a huge explosion, "You still haven't changed have you kid," Nanu muttered to himself. "Mimik let's go!" Landon called, Mimik rushed through the smoke and began bashing Krookodile using Play Rough and sending it flying, "Let's wrap this up, use Shadow Ball!" Mimik summoned a dark ball of energy and fired it at the falling Krookodile, knocking it out. "Well then, my Krookodile's unable to battle, so you Mimikyu wins," Nanu announced as he took out his next Pokeball.

"Go Persian!" Nanu called as he threw the Pokeball, releasing his Alolan Persian, "Crush that thing with Night Slash!" Persian, quickly slashed Mimikyu sending it flying as well as knocking it out. "Mimik return, you did great," Landon commented as he recalled his Mimikyu and took out his next Pokeball, 'That Persian is still really strong, but we'll be stronger' he thought to himself, "Let's go Roten!" Landon shouted as he sent out his new Decidueye. "Persian, Dark Pulse!" Nanu ordered, Persian quickly leaped up and shot a dark beam of energy at Roten. "Dodge it and use Solar Beam!" Roten quickly dodged the attack and flew high into the air and fired a powerful beam of light at Persian dealing lots of damage to it and smashing it into the ground. "Use Night Slash," Nanu called. "Steel Wing!" Landon responded, the two Pokemon clashed with their attacks each dealing damage to the other. "Dark Pulse!" Persian smiled as it fired another Dark Pulse at Roten, this time at point blank range, dealing lots of damage to it, "Let's go Persian!" Nanu shouted as he placed both of his arms in an X position. Landon looked at Nanu's Z-Ring and saw a black Z-Crystal, Nanu placed both of his arms above his head as if he were a monster jumping out at someone, "Go! Black Hole Eclipse!" Persian summoned a dark ball of energy and shot it at Roten, the ball began sucked Roten in and soon after exploded dealing major damage to Roten. "Roten!" Landon cried. "Well I guess that's it," Nanu muttered after waiting a bit, before he could end the battle he saw something happen to the Decidueye, a green aura surrounded it. "That's Decidueye's ability overgrow!" Rotom shouted to Landon. Landon smiled as he saw Roten get up, "You ready Roten!" he shouted, Roten nodded, "Then let's go, Solar Beam, full blast!" Roten summoned a ball of light and fired it at Persian with extra force due to Overgrow. The attack nailed Persian dealing major damage to it and knocking it out as well. Nanu took out a Pokeball and recalled his Persian, "We congrats on winning kid," he commented as he reached into his jacket pocket and took out a black Z-Ring, "I'm sorry about what happened to your Z-Ring, so please accept this." Landon took the Z-Ring and slipped in onto his wrist, "Oh yeah, I got a new Z-Ring!" he cheered, as he looked at his new Z-Ring he saw there was a crystal in it already, "What's this?" Nanue smirked, "It's called Decidium Z, I think you'd be able to make better use of it than me."

Last edited:
Robby walked to over to Landon, "Good job man! That was a great battle!" Robby exclaimed. "Congrats on getting a new Z-Ring too." Robby said before facing Nanu. "May I also have a battle with you?" Robby asked Nanu, there was a spark of determination in his eyes.

Nanu quickly healed his Pokemon before turning to Robby, "Alright kid, come on down for the battle!" he called out to him as he took his place.

"Thanks Robby," Landon thanked him as he ran off into the forest, "I'm gonna go do some training for a bit!" he yelled back as he entered the forest.

Robby ran over to the battle arena and drew his first pokeball, "Go, Salazzle!" Robby exclaimed as he threw the pokeball up into the air and Salazzle appeared on the battlefield, "Salaz!" Salazzle hissed out, it was ready to battle. "Ready Salazzle, this'll be your first Kahuna battle, but I have faith that you'll do just fine." Robby called out to his partner on the field, Salazzle nodded and confidently smiled.

"Sableye!" Nanu threw his Pokeball releasing a Sableye, it gave menacing look at Salazzle, "Use Shadow Claw!" Nanu ordered, Sableye leaped up and slashed at Salazzle as it's hand was covered in a dark aura.

"Salazzle use your speed to dodge, then use Nasty Plot!" Robby exclaimed, making a fist with his right hand. "Sal!" Salazzle hissed as it quickly dashed on all fours to avoid the attack. After Salazzle dodged, a dark aura appeared around it as it used Nasty Plot as golden hue then rushed up Salazzle's body as its special attack raised sharply. "Alright, now use Flamethrower!" Robby called out, Salazzle jumped into the air above Sableye and shot an extremely powerful Flamethrower at the Ghost and Dark type Pokemon. Robby could even feel the heat from where he was standing.

The Flamethrower scored a direct hit on Sableye, dealing lots of damage to it, "Use Dark Pulse!" Nanu ordered, Sableye smiled as it shot a beam of dark energy towards Salazzle.

Landon continued to walk through the forest until he saw a large bear-like Pokemon that was pink and black with white ears, "Hey there's a new Pokemon!" Landon exclaimed. "Allow me!" Rotom offered as it quickly took a picture of the Pokemon, "Bewear, the Strong Arm Pokemon: a Normal and Fighting Type. This immensely dangerous Pokemon possesses overwhelming physical strength. Its habitat is generally off-limits." Landon smiled as he took out a Pokeball, "So it's a strong Pokemon, that'll be great for us!" he exclaimed, Bewear turned to Landon, raising both of it's arms before squeezing Landon and crushing him with it's grip.

The Dark Pulse hit Salazzle directly due to it being in mid air and unable to dodge. "Salazzle, are you okay?" Robby asked as Salazzle feel to the ground but quickly got up. Salazzle hissed and nodded, "Alright, use Sludge Bomb, then follow it up with Toxic to create a Toxic Sludge Bomb!" Robby exclaimed with a smile, his mind moved like lightning in the heat of a battle.
Salazzle got on all fours and shoot a Sludge Bomb at Sableye, Salazzle then hit the Sludge Bomb with a Toxic, causing the Sludge Bomb to increase in speed and in power.

The Sludge Bomb nailed Sableye causing major damage to it, "You okay Sableye?" Nanu asked, Sableye looked back and gave a thumbs up, "Great, Dark Pulse one more time!" Sableye shot another dark beam of energy at Salazzle but Nanu could feel that Sableye was running out of energy.

Landon managed to free himself from Bewear's grip, "Alright, that's a tight grip," Landon gasped, the Bewear looked at Landon and then turned around and grabbed a berry for him. "Thanks," Landon hesitated before taking a bite out of the berry, "This is delicious," he stated as he turned to Bewear, "Hey Bewear, how'd you like to have a battle?"

"Counter that Dark Pulse with a Flamethrower!" Robby called out, he was really enjoying this battle. Salazzle got on all fours and shot another Flamethrower, causing it the class with the Dark Pulse. "Keep pushing Salazzle, you can do it!" Robby exclaimed, Salazzle responded by turning up the heat, hoping to break through the Dark Pulse and roast Sableye.

Salazzle's Flamethrower broke through Sableye's Dark Pulse, hitting Sableye, causing major damage and knocking it out, "You did good Sableye, return for now," Nanu commented as he recalled his Sableye and took out another Pokeball, "Go Persian!" Nanu called out as he threw the Pokeball straight up, releasing his Alolan Persian, "Persian, use Night Slash!" Persian sprinted towards Salazzle, it's claws extended as it swiped at Salazzle.

Salazzle eye's widened as the Persian speed toward it, "Woah, it's fast!" Robby exclaimed, Salazzle didn't even have time before the Night Slash hit Salazzle directly knocking it out instantly. "Woah, that's one tough Persian!" Robby exclaimed, "Salazzle, return you did great." Robby said as he recalled Salazzle and drew another Pokeball.

"Riolu let's go!" Robby yelled, throwing the pokeball out Riolu appeared on the field ready to go. "Let's start things off with Swords Dance!" Robby exclaimed. "Bwa!" Riolu cried as swords danced around it, sharply raising its attack.

"Night Slash!" Nanu ordered, even though it was a 1st stage Pokemon Nanu wouldn't go easy. Persian ran straight for Riolu and dove at it using Night Slash.

Bewear nodded to the request of a battle, "Alright let's go Mimik!" Landon called out as he threw a Pokeball into the air, releasing his Mimikyu, "Use Play Rough!" Mimik dove at Bewear and began hitting it repeatedly in a cloud of smoke.

"Use Quick Attack to dodge!" Robby called out, Riolu used Quick Attack to avoid the Night Slash, "Now use Force Palm!" Robby called out. Riolu spun through the air and shot a barrage of Force Palms at the Persian.

Hopefully Persian will be paralyzed after these attacks to slow it down.

Riolu's Force Palm hit Persian hard, "Use Aerial Ace!" Nanu ordered in response, Persian smiled as it dove at Riolu, it was moving much faster than before almost as if it was gliding now.

The battle between Landon and the wild Bewear continued, both were unleashing fierce attacks at each other, "Mimik, use Play Rough one more time!" Mimik leaped up and slammed into Bewear causing lots of damage, Landon smiled as he took out a Pokeball, "Alright let's go Pokeball!" Landon threw the Pokeball at Bewear and watched in suspense as it shook, after a while the Pokeball made a ding sound, Landon picked up the Pokeball happily, "Alright I caught Bewear!" he cheered happily.

The Aerial Ace hit Riolu hard and sent it flying back, "Riolu no!" Robby yelled out in a concerned voice. Riolu struggled to get up before falling back to the ground as he grit his teeth. "Riolu, you can do it! I know you can so please get up! Remember all of the hard times we've been through to together to reach this point! We can't throw in the towel now!" Robby called out to his Pokemon.

Flashbacks of Riolu's time with Robby played like a slideshow through Riolu's time, like when it hatched from its egg and its first loss in a battle. Robby had always been by its side. Riolu grit its teeth again and slowly pushed itself up, Riolu cried out as it stood up and exploded it a brilliant blue light. Robby watched as Riolu's form began to change and began to tear up. The blue light faded and a majestic Lucario stood where the tiny Riolu once stood. Lucario lifted his right palm and a blue sphere began to appear and in its hand before it shot right at Persian with incredible speed. "Lucario... You evolved and learned Aura Sphere..." Robby mumbled to himself as he wiped off a tear, before confidently smirking.

Landon ran back just in time to see Riolu evolve, "Wow, you're Riolu evolved!" Landon said with amazement. Nanu smiled, "Well kid, time to show us what you're really made of," Nanu exclaimed as he placed his arms in an X formation, then placed them above his head like he was a monster jumping out, "Use, Black Hole-Eclipse!" Persian summoned a dark sphere and launched it straight up as it began to suck it debris.

"Lucario use Aura Sphere but don't release until I say!" Robby called out, Lucario nodded and began charging an Aura Sphere between its hands, as Lucario waited it continued to draw in power from the aura around it to rapidly increase the power of the Aura Sphere. As the Black Hole-Eclipse drew closer and closer to Lucario, the Aura Sphere grew until it was almost the same size as the attack and it was bursting with energy. "Maximum Aura, go!!!" Robby yelled Lucario cried out as it launched the massive sphere at the Black Hole. The two attacks clashed before completely exploding, Robby almost got knocked over due to the force of the explosion.

As the dust cleared Robby smirked as he reached into his pocket. The teen pulled out the Fightium Z from his pocket and placed it into his Z-Ring and twisted it, "Allow us to respond with our full power!" Robby exclaimed as a golden light connected him and Lucario. Robby and Lucario did the Fightium Z movements in sync, "Lets finish this! ALL-OUT PUMMELING!!!" Robby yelled Lucario yelled out as it launched a series of powerful attacks at Persian before releasing its all out Z-Move.

Persian was hit hard by the Z-Move and was sent flying. "Persian!" Nanu cried as he looked at his Persian which had just been knocked out, Nanu smiled as he recalled his Persian and walked over to Robby, taking out a Z-Crystal, "Well Robby, I declare that you have completed the Ula'ula Grand Trial!" he exclaimed as he took Robby's passport and gave it a stamp, "You there, you're next!" Nanu called to Evon.

Landon ran over to Robby, "Robby, that was a great battle and congrats on your Riolu evolving into Lucario!" he exclaimed as he took out a Pokeball, "Check this out!" he exclaimed as he threw the Pokeball up, "Let's go Hugs!" he as the Pokeball burst open releasing his Bewear, "Robby this is my new team member Hu-" Landon was cut off as Hugs crushed him with it's grip.

"Good job Lucario, thank you very much." Robby said, smiling at Lucario who nodded and smiled back in response. Robby and Lucario walked over to Nanu, "Thank you for the battle." Robby said before taking the Z-Crystal and his passport.

Robby then turned to Landon. "Thanks, I was kind of worried there for a second but I had faith that he could pull it off." Robby said, patting Lucario on the head before Landon threw the Pokeball. "Woah, you got a Bewar? Nice, but are you okay?" Robby said with an awkward laugh as it looked like Landon was going to be crushed to death.

"You... might not want it to hug you." Evon said warily. "Bewear have been known to kill people with their hugs before." Evon then turned to Nanu. "Yeah, I'm ready. Mind beginning? I've already chosen my partner." Evon tossed out his Pokeball, releasing a Glaceon that none of the others had seen before. "This Glaceon was my first Pokemon, so we've built up a stronger bond than any other. And we've been through many trials together, as Spruce and Sycamore know well. I'm prepared to take you on, Nanu! Bring it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.