• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casys laughed and said, "We're on vacation. We don't need the stress of Mega Evolution." Apollo nodded in agreement, and Casys gave Ry and Robby friendly greetings "So you guys are traveling Alola together?" Casys asked.

Evon came over, clutching a Pokeball. "I'll take the next challenge, if you folks don't mind."
"Fine with me." Olivia said. "Let's do this!" Olivia took three of her Pokeballs off her belt.
"You've got one more Pokemon." Evon said. "Why not go out? I can handle it."
"Cocky, aren't you?" the Kahuna said. "All right, then. Let's have a TRUE battle! I assume you have at least three Pokemon?"
"Five, none native." Evon said. "I'm going to not use two of them, as I want this to be a fair match."
"HAH! Cute." Olivia said. "Alright then, Mr. Confidence. Show me what you've got!"

Olivia tossed out her first Pokemon, a Nosepass. "This is a Pokemon who can deal with Water-types!" she said.
"Good thing I don't plan on using one!" Evon said, tossing a Pokeball. "Go, Jolteon! Regular tactic!" As soon as Jolteon popped out, it used Extreme Speed. The Nosepass used Spark, trying to hit the blitzing Pokemon. Instead, the electric attack hit the Pin Missiles in the ground, creating the electric field. "When you said that it could deal with Water-types, I had a feeling you'd have an Electric-type move. Why bother charging up my field when you can do it for me?!" Jolteon leaped out of the way as Nosepass got shocked. The Rock-type launched a Thunder Wave, hitting Jolteon squarely. The paralysis took effect, but not before Nosepass fell to the ground. Jolteon dashed forwards one more time, and finished the match with Extreme Speed. (The puns) Olivia returned Nosepass, smiling.
"Impressive... but I'm only getting started! Hyah!" Olivia sent out a new Pokemon, this time a Boldore. "Rock Blast!" Olivia shouted.
"Dodge it!" Evon shouted. Jolteon tried to move... but couldn't. It was paralyzed, and was unable to dodge the attack. Jolteon took the full brunt of it, barely hanging on. "Jolteon... return." Evon said, holding out the Pokeball. "You did your best. Anymore would only get you hurt more. Rest a bit, okay pal?" Jolteon, nodding, went inside the Pokeball. Evon took out his next Pokeball. "Umbreon, let's do this!" The Umbreon hit the ground running, keeping up the speed. The Nosepass fired off another Rock Blast, but Umbreon dodged it. Running up, it bit down hard. The attack knocked out a chunk of the Boldore's health, and it shook off the Umbreon. Umbreon used Pursuit to dash around and strike it from behind before it could react. The attack knocked it into the red. The Boldore used Mud Slap to fling it back, but Umbreon finished it with Shadow Ball. The Boldore fell to the ground, defeated.
"Not bad." Kahuna Olivia said, returning her second Pokemon to its ball. "But now it's time for my final and strongest Pokemon! Lycanroc!" The Pokemon appeared from the ball, ready for action. Umbreon attempted to use Pursuit to get the speed advantage, but Lycanroc caught up quickly and used Bite. The ferocious werewolf held the Umbreon high and tossed it to the ground. Umbreon hit the ground hard, being knocked out almost immediately.
"Holy...! That's fierce!"
"Normally, I don't get Lycanroc to go all out." Olivia said. "But against cocky trainers like you, I like to let out his true power."
"That's just fine with me!" Evon said, smiling. "Bring your best! I'll overcome it!"
"HAHAHAH!" Olivia laughed. "The confidence! And why, pray tell, do you think you can do this?"
"Because I have complete faith in my Pokemon, and I know they have complete faith in me, The true strength of a trainer is not measured in rank, captures or levels... but in skill, and in the bond between them and their Pokemon. That's why I know you can do this, Eevee!" Evon sent out an Eevee, who hit the battlefield with style. An intense look flashed across the Eevee's face. The Lycanroc smiled, thinking it would be an easy defeat. It charged forwards... but the Eevee dodged quickly. It then counter-attacked Swiftly. The Lycanroc was sent back, but it used Rock Throw to try to regain the advantage. The Eevee destroyed the rock with Swift, but saw Lycanroc's dash attack with Bite. It dodged, using Iron Tail to smack it back. "The biggest surprises often come in the smallest packages, and that's especially true for Eevee!" Evon said, fist-pumping. "Now, let's finish this! Breakneck Blitz!" Evon made the Z-Pose, and the Eevee dashed forwards at incredible speeds.
"Not so fast! Continential Crush!" Olivia said, making a Z-Pose of her own. The Lycanroc summoned the giant spire of rock, flying towards Eevee.
"JUMP, NOW!" Evon shouted. Eevee did as told, and the Breakneck Blitz blasted right through the stone and hit Lycanroc with incredible force. The second the werewolf hit the ground, it was obvious it had fainted.
"Huh. Well, I'll be." Olivia said, slightly astounded.

"It seems you're cocky for a reason." Olivia said, walking over to Evon. "You can back it up. Here! I present to you your reward for beating me. The Rockinium Z!
"Awesome!" Evon said. He tossed the Z-Crystal into the air with his right hand and caught it with his left. "Victory! Rockinium Z!" Evon smiled, backing up and looking around. "Hey, where's Robby? And Ry? They need to get their trials done next."

"Yep we're on a journey through Alola," Landon said proudly, "Journey through Alola, that would make for a cool name." Rotom flew down behind Landon, "No it's not," Rotom said with a face of disappointment. "Well no one asked for the Pokedex's opinion," Landon replied, Rotom burst out of the Pokedex and hit Landon with Thundershock, "Ow, what was that for?" Landon asked angrily as Rotom re-entered the Pokedex. "For calling me a Pokedex," Roton replied with a smirk. "I got it," Landon said as the look of an idea grew on his face, "Casys what would you say to a battle for old times sake," Landon requested.

"Sure!" Casys said. Casys pulled out a Net Ball and released the Pokemon that was inside. A Wimpod materialized from the Net Ball, and it scuttled over to Casys' legs and hid behind them. Casys reached down to pat the Wimpod's head, and he said, "It's alright if you're scared, Sidney." Casys looked at Landon and said, "I'll be using Sydney for the battle, unless you wanted to battle Apollo."

Landon readied a Pokeball and thought, 'It's clear Casys still believes in his Pokemon' he thought to himself, "Roten I choose y-" "LANDON!" Rotom shouted as loud as it could. "Rotom, calm down," Landon replied as he looked down and saw his egg glowing, "Of all the times you choose now," Landon ran back to his egg and pulled off the lid, "Just give me a minute Casys," he called back. The egg began to form cracks until it finally burst revealing a small, round, mouse-like, Pokemon with brown and yellow spikes on it. "I got this!" Rotom called as it flew over, "Togedemaru: The Roly Poly Pokemon: Electric and Steel Type: The spiny fur on its back is normally at rest. When this Pokemon becomes agitated, it's fur stands on end and stabs into its attackers." Landon patted the Pokemon on the head, "Well aren't you a pleasant surprise," Landon said as he took the Pokeball off the case, "Return Togedemaru," Togedemaru ran away from the beam and towards the battle, "You wanna battle?" Landon asked surprised, Togedemaru nodded in response, "Alright then let's do this, Rotom what are Togedemaru's moves?" Rotom flew next to Landon, "Togedemaru's moves are: Thundershock, Tackle, and Zing Zap." Rotom replied. "Alright Casys you have the first move!" Landon called out.

Ry sat down and watched the battle. "So they both are using Alolan Pokemon. This might be interesting," he mumbled to himself.

"Aright, Sidney!" Casys said as the Wimpod scuttled in front of Togedemaru. "Start this out with Surf!" A wave shot out from under Sidney and barreled toward Togedemaru.

"Dodge it!" Landon called out, Togedemaru curled up into a ball and began to roll out of the way but was still hit by the wave, "Togedemaru are you okay?" Togedemaru leaped up in response and cheered, "Alright Togedemaru use Thundershock!" Landon commanded. Togedemaru began charging and launched a Thundershock attack Sidney.

"I'm gonna go do my trial," Ry yelled out walking off towards the Ruins of Light. There he met Olivia, the Kahuna of Akala Island.

"Let's begin the trial," she called out after he introduced himself.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles noticed that a battle was going underway. He ran to the battle see Landon battling a guy he had seen before but didn't remember who he was at all.
"Go Landon!" Charles cheered. Charles knew Landon could win, especially since Togedemaru had the type advantage.

"Go Nosepass!" Olivia said sending out her pokemon. "Go Burn," Ry shouted tossing out the Torracat.

"Spark!"

'Fire Fang!"

The two Pokémon collided, with Nosepass cloaked in electricity, and Burn's teeth in flames. "Now a close up Flamethrower!" Ry shouted. Burn lifted his head to fire a blast of searing hot flames to knock Nosepass away. "Now let's use our Z-Move. Inferno Overdrive!" The both made their move and charged, with Burn cloaked in fire. Burn crashed into Nosepass wiping both him and Nosepass out.

"Go Boldore!"

"Go Munchy!"

The new pokemon charged at each other. "Solar Beam!" MUnchy fired a blast of green energy, doing a chunk of damage.

"How did that not charge as slow?" Olivia asked surprised at the sudden hit.

"I used Sunny Day before I used the Z-Move," Ry said giving a grin. Boldore was knocked out and Olivia sent out Lycanroc, and Ry sent out Pax.

Soon the battle was over and Olivia handed Ry the Rockium-Z. "Ry, you seem like a strong breeder, and I think this is for you," she said handing Ry a pokeball. He opened it to reveal a Rockruff. "He's yours, due to him being hard to train." Ry looked at the Rockruff and smiled "I'll name him Toby." The Rockruff gave a yip and licked Ry's face.

Casys smirked as Sidney tanked the hit and called, "Use Surf again!" Sidney once again formed a wave of water and went rushing toward Togedemaru.

"Togedemaru, Dodge it!" Landon called out, Togedemaru began to run but was hit by the wave, knocking it out. Landon ran over and picked up Togedemaru, "Togedemaru you did great," Landon said as he pulled out a Pokeball, Togedemaru leaped high into the air then back down and nailed Landon with it's spikes, "Ow," he moaned in pain. Landon looked at Togedemaru who was happy, "I guess this is how you express happiness," Landon assumed as he got up, "I think the name Zippy fits you," Togedemaru cheered in agreement. Landon readied the Pokeball a second time, "Alright Zippy, Return," Landon said as he tried to recall Zippy but it once again began rolling about until it landed in Landon's bag. "Come on Zippy it's time to return," Landon said but he noticed Zippy had already fallen asleep, "Alright just don't start rolling around in there." Landon said as he put his bag back on. "Thanks for the battle Casys," Landon said as he began walking back to Konikoni Town. When Landon arrived he saw Ry with a small dog Pokemon, "Hey Ry, did you win your Grand Trial?" Landon asked he looked down at the dog Pokemon, "And who's this?" Rotom quickly took a picture, "That's my que!" Rotom exclaimed with joy "Rockruff: The Puppy Pokemon and the pre-evolved form of Lycanroc: Rock Type: This Pokemon has lived with people since times long ago. It can sense when it's trainer is in the dumps and will stick close by its trainer's side" Landon turned back to Ry, "Looks like you've got a good Pokemon on your side," Landon commented.

"Yeah, I won, but it was close. This little guy is Toby," Ry said as Rockruff licked the boy's face. "So how did that battle with Casys go. It's been a while since we've seen him," Ry added.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles went exploring for a while to catch a new member for his team. He found a pokemon he liked.
"Pyu Pyu," The small little pokemon cried.
"Pyukumuku, the Sea Cucumber Pokemon, Water type:
It lives in shallow seas, such as areas near a beach. It can eject its internal organs, which it uses to engulf its prey or battle enemies.
These Pokémon line the beaches. The sticky mucous that covers their bodies can be used to soothe sunburned skin," The Pokedex cried.
There were at least 20 of them on the beach he was at. Charles tried to catch one but one of them stopped Charles with a white hand like thing and all of the other's escaped into the water. Charles kept moving closer to the Pokemon until he tripped on a heap in the sand. He accidentaly dropped a pokeball on the heap of sand and it went into a pokeball? Charles was confused at all this and even more confused when he caught the sand.
Charles sent out the sand. When Charles had a closer look, he realised it was a pokemon. Charles didn't know what to think of it.
Charles scanned his pokedex, "Sandygast the Sand Heap Pokemon, Ground and Ghost type:
Born from a sand mound playfully built by a child, this Pokémon embodies the grudges of the departed.
It takes control of anyone who puts a hand in its mouth. And so it adds to the accumulation of its sand-mound body," The Pokedex cried. Charles was relieved that he didn't see the hole because he would have put his hand through it.
"Gast Gast!" Sandygast Exclaimed. Charles sighed.
"Sand is better than nothing, I guess?" Charles said to himself. Charles returned his newest addition to his team and hurried back to the Pokemon Center.

"We lost sadly," Landon said as he turned to Zippy who was fast asleep, "My egg finally hatched." Landon pulled out a Malasada and began to snack on it, "Man these Malasadas are so good," Landon said as he finished his first one and pulled out a second one, "Hey do you know where Evon and Robby are?"

"Right here." Evon said, stepping over from behind a convenient bush. "I totally wasn't waiting to do a dramatic entrance. I'm afraid I don't know where Robby is, though. I haven't seen him since yesterday. But I did get my Rockinium Z, so that's awesome!" Suddenly, a noise came from Evon's watch. Lifting it up, he revealed it was some sort of fancy Pokedex. It was also a virtual reality phone, as he showed by taking the call. A professor that no one else had met before appeared on screen. He had medium length brown hair and a stubble.
"Hey, Evon!"
"Professor Spuce! Hey!"

"Professor Spruce?" Landon asked as he watched Evon answer the call. Landon pulled out his last Malasada. Landon was about to eat his Malasada when a figure swooped in and snatched it from him, "Hey give me back my Malasada!" Landon demanded, the Pokemon just continued to fly away, "Who's that?" Rotom flew in and showed an old picture, "It's a Pikipek, Professor Kukui used one during that festival on Melemele Island," Rotom said as it pointed to the Pikipek in the photo. "Huh, I forgot all about that," Landon said, he looked back and saw the Pikipek was getting away, "Hey you won't get away from me!" Landon pulled out a Pokeball and threw it, " Roten let's go!" Roten burst out into the air, "Follow that Pikipek!" Landon shouted as he began running.

"...who's that? And what just happened?" the professor asked over the tele-communicator.
"That's my new friend Landon." Evon said. "And a Pokemon just stole his food. Specifically, a Pikipek."
"Ah. So it seems you've made some new friends, at least!"
"Yep! Was that why you called?"
"Well, there are two reasons. First of all, I called to check up on you. How's your journey going?"
"It's going great! I've bonded closer with Jolteon, and I just completed my second grand trial!"
"Great! Now, the second thing. Your egg hatched."
"REALLY?!" Evon said, surprised. "Oh, I wish I could have been there!"
"Don't worry - I recorded it for you. It hatched into - surprise surprise - an Eevee."
"No complaints. Think you might be able to send it to me?"
"I'll do so as soon as you get to a PC."
"Alright! Landon! Ry! New guy! See you all later!" Evon said, dashing off to the Pokemon Center.

Landon continued chasing the Pikipek until he was faced with a field of pink flowers, Landon looked around and saw a bunch of Pokemon, "Rotom who's that Pokemon?" Landon asked as he pointed to a small berry-like Pokemon. Rotom quickly took a picture before replying, "Bounsweet: The Fruit Pokemon: Grass Type: Although it's too sugary for human consumption, Bounsweet's sweat can be watered down into a juice with just the right amount of sweetness." Landon looked and saw a Pokemon that was doing a hula dance, "And who's that?" Landon asked. "Oricorio: The Dancing Pokemon: Psychic and Flying Type: This Pokemon relaxes by swaying gently. This increases its psychic engery, which it then fires at its enemies." Rotom answered as it took another picture. Landon marvelled at the amount of Pokemon there were, "Well if it isn't our old friend!" called out a voice. Landon turned quickly and saw Team Skull, "Not you bone-heads again," Landon complained. "Yeah but don't worry we aren't here for you just these Pokemon," the grunts replied. "Sorry but you won't be laying a finger on them!" Landon shouted, Roten flew down to Landon's side. "Then we'll have to knock you down first," the grunts threw two Pokeballs up, a Mareanie and a Zubat burst out. "Roten, you're up," Landon ordered, Roten flew into the air as Landon grabbed another Pokeball, "Alright Pod, let's go!" Landon's Wimpod burst out and scurried behind Landon, "Pod, I know you're scared but I wouldn't send you out unless I knew you could do this," Landon said with confidence, Pod nodded in response and rushed forward. "Mareanie use Spike Cannon on the Dartrix!" One of the grunts ordered. "Zubat, use Wing Attack on the Wimpod," the other grunt ordered.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles was trying to find everyone so they could figure out what to do next, when Charles stumbled upon a field filled with Pink flowers. Charles searched the area to find Landon battling some Team Skull Grunts. Statistically, The grunts would have the higher number of Pokemon meaning Landon would likely lose but Charles knew Landon was stronger then Charles was.
"Do you need any help Landon?" Charles called out. Charles wasn't sure if Landon wanted any help.

Hanna followed Charles and scowled as she saw the team skull grunts. She watched as another team skull grunt backed away from the rest and started to throw nets over the wild Pokemon. Charles and Landon seemed to be distracted by the other grunts. "Oh no you don't!" Hanna yelled, she called out her Pokemon and ran towards the grunt. Tsareena and Lurantis went to free the poor wild Pokemon, while Turtonator stormed angrily towards the grunt.

"Sure!" Landon called back to Charles, "Pod use Struggle Bug and block the Spike Cannon!" Pod shot a Struggle Bug and destroyed the spikes resulting in a huge explosion, "Now Roten grab Pod!" Roten swooped down and grabbed Pod and lifted him high into the air, "You're up Charles!" Landon called out.

"Alright Turtonator! Flamethrower!" Hanna yelled passionately. A huge spew of flames shot out of Turtonators mouth directly towards the grunt. The grunt whimpered and leaped out of the way. He jumped straight into Lurantis, he backed away into Tsareena. "Alright Tsareena, Leaf Storm! Lurantis, High Jump Kick!" She yelled. Tsareena conjured up a huge raging wind of leaves while Lurantis repeatedly kicked the grunt. The grunt was terrified and ran away. "Great job guys!" Hanna exclaimed.

"Wait for me!" Ry shouted rushing over to see the Team Skull Grunts running away. "C'mon, did I miss the action already," he moaned. Pax tapped Ry's had and pointed to Landon. "Well okay I didn't miss that."

Hanna watched as more grunts started to close in around Landon and Charles. "They may need help though" Hanna said to Ry. She was going to defend the wild Pokemon here. Some skull grunts were trying to take the innocent creatures, so Hanna ran over to the Pokemon and started to fight a grunt.

"Seriously, don't these guys, ever give up." Ry said tossing out his Pokeballs. His three other Pokemon, all appeared in a flash of light. "Let's rock," he said. Four Grunts gathered around ry and sent out their Pokemon. Ry gave a nod to his team, and they all charged at their opponents.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Okay, Magneton, Sandygast and Fletchinder, Come on out!!!" Charles yelled, somehow throwing the three pokeballs at once.
"Magneton, Tri Attack, Fletchinder, Flame Charge and Sandygast, Mud Bomb!" Charles Yelled. Charles knew he could defeat the grunts but was unsure if something else was going to happen.

Last edited:
"Now use Steel Wing!" Landon called out, Roten slammed into Zubat and Mareanie knocking them out. "Don't you think that we'll forget this," the grunts said as they recalled their Pokemon, the grunts turned and noticed all of their Pokemon had been defeated. "Next time we meet Plumeria will take care of you!" the grunts whined as the ran off. "Good job guys," Landon said as he recalled Pod and Roten. "Excellent battling!" A voice called from the forest, a man wearing a white coat and lime green glasses emerged, "Sorry where are my manners, my name is Faba I work for the Aether Foundation."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Tell Plumeria That Charles Beat You!!!" Charles called out to the grunts with a grin and a snicker as they were running off, remembering beating Plumeria at Digglet Tunnel before his Grand Trial.

Charles was shocked at the next thing he heard. He met Faba from the Aether Foundation.
"THE Aether Foundation?! WOW!!!" Charles yelled in amazement as he returned his Pokemon. Charles had always loved the Aether Foundation and their work ever since he was a kid. He liked their idea of conserving Pokemon and he remembered them having their own VLFS.
"You guys are my childhood idol, I love what you people do," Charles said to Faba, trying to make a good first impression.

Last edited:
Hanna returned her Pokemon and walked over to Faba, "I don't mean to intrude, but what's the Aether Foundation?"

James arrived in Alola via Talonflame, as the Talonflame flew back home. He had two Pokemon on hand. He gave his cousin, Flannery, three Pokemon before he left. He hoped she can handle the gym while Grandpa guides her. James explored the exotic place, seeing wild Pikipeks and Yungooses. He ignored them, as he set eye on Professor Kukui's lab.

"Yeah, I'm with Hana? Are you guys some kind of charity organization or something like that?" Ry asked crossing his arms. "Or maybe you're an undercover police force working for the International Police. Or Maybe, a super hero team. Or Maybe," Ry was cut off by Pax gently whacking him on the head. Ry shook his head and gave a shrug. "Okay, maybe not those last few."

"The Aether Foundation is dedicated to the preservation of Pokemon along with their well-being," Faba replied to Hanna, Faba then turned to Charles, "We get that a lot but the Aether Foundation would be nothing without me, Faba, as I am irreplaceable."

Landon sighed in response, 'Someone has a big ego' he thought to himself, "The Aether Foundation sounds cool," Landon commented.

"It's cool to work for," another voice called out, two people in white uniforms came walking out of the woods.

"Woah, that scared me. Maybe they are part of the International Police with that stealth," Ry commented as the new arrivals entered the area. Pax gave an annoyed shrug. "Now what do you mean, well being. I'm a breeder, and I'm curious on what you mean by that."

Robby had awoken at Professor Kuikui's lab, his clothes were all tattered from training with Rockruff and his newly evolved Brionne. Robby walked into the bathroom and looked at himself, "Man, I sure am dirty." Robby said. He hopped into the shower and washed himself then got out and picked up a brand new black T-Shirt shirt, black shoes, white shorts, and a dark grey bag bag. He put them on, "Better." Robby said as he grabbed his pokeballs and ran out the door. "Man, it's finally time to go back to Akala island." Robby said as he ran down the street and went into the ferry terminal. As Robby sat down on the ferry he went to readjust his hat only to realize he doesn't wear a hat anymore, "Gotta get used to that." Robby said quietly as the ocean breeze ran through his hair.
The ferry had finally reached Akala, Robby got of this ship, the sign above the exit of the terminal read, "Welcome to Heahea City." Robby smiled as he ran off toward the Pokemon Center. Robby entered the Pokemon Center and immediately saw Evon, "Hey, Evon!" Robby called out as he ran toward him.

Evon had just finished getting his new Pokemon out of the PC. He opened the Pokeball, and an Eevee popped out. "Hey, little guy! Nice to meetcha! I'm Evon, and I'll be your trainer from now on." The Eevee gave a sly look, then nipped at him. "Hey! What was that for?!"
"He can be a bit hostile..." Spruce said, a bead of sweat rolling down his face. "But if he warms up to you, then he's a great Pokemon."
"I can tell." Evon said. He then heard a familiar voice call his name. "Hey, Robby! It's been forever. Where have you been since last night?"
"Oh, is this Robby?" the professor asked.
"Yep. Robby, I should probably introduce you to the prof. This is Professor James Spruce - a great guy, and the man who helped me start off my journey."
"Hello, Robby! Evon told me all about you." he said. "Don't mind the hologram - just some Garet technology."

"I've been on Melemele for a about week to train. I just felt like I was behind." Robby explained to Evon, "Oh yeah." Robby said as he unzipped his new bag and pulled out a light blue Z-Crystal. "This is the Flyium Z. I found it on Melemele." Robby said as he handed Evon the new Z-Crystal. Robby then looked over at the hologram, "Oh wow, I've heard about Professor Spruce. Hello, nice to meet you!" Robby said as he looked at the Professor, then back to Evon. "Seems you have a new friend there." Robby said nodding to the Eevee.

"Thanks!" Evon said. "I would make my usual pose, but this is different."
"Nice to meet you, too!" Spruce said. "And that Eevee that Evon has there is one that hatched back here at the Garet region Pokemon Center. Evon's a pretty popular trainer around here, you know!"
"Aw, shucks. You embarrass me, prof."

"Oh, I see." Robby said as he turned to Evon, "So, what makes you so popular in Garet?" Robby asked with a smirk, "Are we traveling with someone famous and we don't even know it?" Robby asked in a more suspicious tone.
I wish I was famous in Kalos. Then I'd be known all over at home. Robby thought to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.