• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Should we go together or seperate?" Hanna asked. She looked over at the water and saw a tiny wishiqashi jump out of the water. She smiled, it was pretty cute.

Mallow smiled as Robby came over with the ingredients. "Perfect! You've collected everything we need! Now we just need... Ah!" Mallow turned to see Ry. "You're here for my trial, right? Well, there's something you can do for me. Deep in the woods, there's another campsite. There should be two things there - some sausages and some bread. Mind getting it and bringing it back here? This will be your trial. Oh, and watch out. There might be a Pokemon guarding it."
"So what are we using the ingredients Robby gathered for?" Evon asked.
"Oh, that!" Mallow said. "Well, we're going to do some cooking. We're going to use the items Robby collected to make some chili! You can do that, right?"
"Sure!" Evon said. "These are the perfect ingredients for my special chili recipe. Just give me a few minutes, and it'll be ready." Evon started to cook.

"A food challenge, sweet!" Ry exclaimed, running off into the denser part of the jungle. After a while of not finding anything, he got an idea. "Go Munchy!" Ry shouted tossing out the Munchlax. "Let's find some food!" Munchy gave a cheer and they ran, following the scent.

"I hope this Chili is good. It was pretty difficult gathering all the ingredients. All the jungle heat and all of those angry Fomantis." Robby said as he watched Evon cook the Chili, "So, how long have you two know each other?" Robby asked with a smirk on his face.

"Three of four years, maybe?" Evon said, concentrating on the chili. "Only by distance, though."
"About four years." Mallow replied. "It was about 47 months ago that I got his first letter. We've been pen pals for a long time, as you can tell. And learned a lot about each other through said letters."
Evon's chili was coming along very well.

Ry ran through the jungle until he saw the sausages and bread. However, Munchy bet him there, and grabbed them, ready to eat them. Ry grappled on them with all of his might and pulled. "If you eat this, we don't win the trial!" Ry complained. Then a Lurntis attacked them. Ry snacked the food and stuffed it in his bag. "That must be the Totem Pokemon. Go Burn, use Fire fang!" Burn apeared and slammed into the grass type. The Lurantis stumbled back and called for back up. Ry ginned as the battle unfolded.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ry walked back with his head held high, holding the food. Beside him was a Torrocat. "Guess what. Burn evolved," He said smiling, handing the food over.

"Great job!" Mallow said, taking the food. She cut open the rolls of bread and put inside the sausages, making hot dogs. At that time, Evon finished cooking.
"Chili's ready!"
Mallow came over and tasted it with her ladel. "Evon, you lied."
"I... what?"
"THIS CHILI IS FAR MORE DELICIOUS THAN YOU SAID IT'D BE!" Mallow said, happy. She took another ladel, brought over the hot dogs, and dressed them with the chili. "Thanks to the efforts of all three of you combined... we now can eat Chili Dogs!" Mallow took one and bit in, her eyes glowing.
"Oh! That's why... Did you design this trial just for me, Mallow?!" Evon said, sudden realization popping into his head as he bit into his chili dog.
"Yep!" Mallow replied, smiling. She took another bite of her chili dog happily. "Oh, right! For completing this trial, the three of you get the Grassium Z!"
"Nice!" Evon said, Mallow handing him the Z-Crystal. Evon put down his chili dog and grasped the stone. Evon tossed it in the air with his right hand and caught it with his left. "Victory! Grassium Z!"

"Yeah, I got the Grassium Z!" Robby exclaimed as held it up in the air, then put it in his Z-Crystal case in his pocket. "So, where are we going next? I hear KoniKoni city is a great place to go, and the Kahuna lives there." Robby said with as he readjusted his hat. "Plus, there are elemental stone shops there." Robby said quietly with a smirk on his face.

"First, we eat." Mallow said, sitting him down on the log. "You helped with this, so you should get to reap the rewards."
"I'm surprised you remembered that, Mallow." Evon said. "In one of my emails from about a year ago, I talked to her about my chili dog recipe. And you made an entire trial about it."
"Well, of course!" Mallow replied. "Had to do something big for YOUR trial here."

The second he heard, he could eat, he stuffed the Grassium-Z in his pocket and began to chow down. "This is good," he mumbled, in between bites.

Landon continued walking back to the Lush Jungle with his egg in hand and Rotom by his side, "Rotom how much farther until we reach Lush Jungle?" Rotom showed a map of the island, "We'll be there shortly!" Rotom exclaimed with joy. Landon smiled when he came across someone in his path, "Can I help you?" Landon asked. "Hello there Landon, I am Colress," the man said calmly, Landon thought carefully about the name, he remembered Casys talking about him before. "I know you, you're Team Plasma's scientist," Landon said as he placed the egg down, "But how do you know my name?" Colress smiled but the look in his eyes stayed the same, "I went on my own journey in Unova and when I came the Calstelia City Gym I once again met Casys and once again lost, I asked him how I could become stronger," Colress said as he looked up at the moon, "He told me about his adventures in Kanto and the battle he had with you and Levi, he then told me to take a trip to Alola and here you are." Landon stood in silence, he had seen and heard of what Team Plasma had done and right now he was met face to face with their head scientist, "So what do you want?" Landon asked still suspicious. "I wish to have a Pokemon battle with you," Colress said as he pulled out a Pokeball. "Alright I accept," Landon said as he pulled out a Sportball, "Let's go Swift!" Swift burst out of the Pokeball ready to battle. "Now go, Magnezone!" Colress threw the Pokeball and a Magnezone burst out. "Use Quick Attack!" Landon cried, Swift dove at Magnezone with tremendous speed. "Use Thunder Wave," Colress said calmly, Magnezone shot a Thunder Wave that instantly paralyzed Swift, "Now Flash Cannon," Magnezone shot a powerful Flash Cannon sending Swift flying back. "Swift!" Landon cried, Swift slowly got up small sparks were coming off of it. Landon quickly placed Normalium Z in his Z-Ring, "Let's go Swift!" Landon called as the to made the Normalium Z movements, "Breakneck Blitz!" Swift ran with a great burst of speed at Magnezone. "Zap Cannon," Colress commanded, Magnezone's Zap Cannon collided with Swift knocking it out. "Swift," Landon ran over and picked up Swift. "I thought you would put up more of a challenge," Colress said before leaving, "Next time we meet I hope you'll have a better strategy." Landon watched as Colress left, "I'm sorry Swift, it's my fault we lost." Landon re-called Swift, picked up his egg and continued walking to Lush Jungle.

"Let's go seperate" Hanna said, tossing out Tsareena. "Where's the totem Pokemon?" She asked. Lana pointed towards the wishiwashi. Hanna frowned, how could that be the totem Pokemon? But slowly more Wishiwashi started to come, together they formed a huge blue fish monster. "Tsareena Razor Leaf!" Hanna cried.

--------—----------------------------

Hanna grinned as she walked back to Charles, her Waterium Z in hand. She dropped it in her pouch and returned Tsareena. Turtonator had fainted and she didn't have to use Lirantis, Tsareena's grass moves were all the Wishiwashi could take. "I'm gonna head to the lush jungle, where the rest are" Hanna said, "Good Luck!"

Hanna hired a Mudsdale and rode back to Lush Jungle. She saw the others eating in the jungle. "Alola! Have you completed all 3 trials yet?" She asked.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I'll do my best, but I would like to mention things you could have done better," Charles said as Hanna rode of on the Mudsdale She hired. Charles sighed as he rode on a Lapras towards the rippling water which he knew was a Wishiwashi. He had been watching Hanna's battle so it was no surprise to him. Charles sent out Magneton which hovered above the water.

"Magneton, use Thunderbolt!" Charles said. Magneton shocked the Wishiwashi as hard as he could. The Wishiwashi dived underwater and jumped at Magneton. Wishiwashi cried and suddenly a pink love-heart shaped pokemon appeared.
"ALO!" The pokemon cried. Charles continued to battle.

Charles returned Magneton before it sunk into the water. Alomomola had fainted before so it was just between the huge Wishiwashi and Charles' pokemon. Charles threw Morelull's pokeball. Morelull appeared and landed on some rocks near the Lake
"Morelull, use Poison Powder!" Morelull made poisonous gas like powder cover an area of the lake. Wishiwashi was poisoned. Charles cheered. Wishiwashi used water gun and then take down and then poison took effect. Morelull slowly got up. Charles knew this would be the final move. Charles started to dance.
"Morelull! Bloom Doom!" Charles exclaimed. Wishiwashi started to flee turning into a single Wishiwashi and then fainting. Charles then rode Lapras back to the shore.
"Congratulations Charles, I present you the Waterium-Z" Lana said quietly. Charles nodded and took it.
"Do you need to get to Lush Jungle to catch up to your friends? I can take you there, I need to go there myself," Lana said. Charles nodded and suddenly Lana started running to Lush Jungle. Charles quickly followed.

Last edited:
Evon finished one of his Chili Dogs as Landon and Hanna arrived. "Yep." Evon said, in response to Hanna's question. "Well, Ry hasn't. But me and Robby have. Want a chili dog?"
"I assume the two of you are here for my trial?" Mallow stated, standing up. "In that case, I need the two of you to do something. You... uh..."
"His name is Landon."
"Landon, you have to find a box that I've hidden somewhere in these woods. I've left clues you can find, and here's your first." Mallow handed Landon a piece of paper. "And you... um..."
"Hanna."
"Right, Hanna. Your trial will begin as soon as Landon returns."

Landon took the piece of paper and read over the hints, Landon noticed Hanna was next to him, "Hey Hanna long time no see," he commented as he put the paper in his pocket. Landon began searching the forest for the box but wasn't having any luck so far. "Man she hid this box well," Landon said as he sat on a nearby stump. "And you can't just use a Pokemon to look for it in the air," Rotom said as it pointed to the canopy of the forest. "Yeah and I doubt any map would help," Landon said as he got up. Landon looked and saw three Pokemon guarding a box, "That's gotta be it!" Landon exclaimed as he took a closer look and saw a Parasect, a Fomantis, and a Paras. Landon walked up calmly to the Pokemon, he knelt down and said calmly, "Hello, I'm going to need that box you're guarding." The Pokemon looked at each other then back at Landon and all launched attacks. "Okay bargaining doesn't work," Landon pulled out a Sportball, "Swift lets go!" Swift burst out in excitement, "Use Iron Tail!" Swift began slamming Iron Tails into the Pokemon making them flee. Landon walked over and opened the box, "Let's see what we're dealing with here," Landon opened up the box which only had a note inside of it.

"Uhh, I'm full." Robby said as he rubbed his stomach, Riolu copied him. "That was really good, Evon. I didn't know you could cook." Robby said as he looked at Evon and Mallow. "So, are you guys a thing or something?" Robby asked as he smirked at both of them.
Teasing people about their love life is pretty fun. Robby thought to himself.

"Yeah, I learned how to cook a while back." Evon said. Then he heard Robby's comment.
"UH WHAT" Both Evon and Mallow turned away from each other, a bit embarrassed.

"I've already done my trial, I just need to do the grand trial now" Hanna said. "I caught a new Pokemon and Steenee evolved!"
Hanna released Turtonator and Tsareena. She sat down with the others.

"Oh, right!" Mallow said, face-palming. "You were here just a bit ago, weren't you? Ah, sorry. I can be kinda forgetful. Anyways, want some chili dogs?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles arrived with Lana at Lush Jungle to find Landon starting his trial. Charles would have called out to Landon but that might have startled him so Charles decided not to. Lana took Charles to where everyone was. Charles sat down with everyone. Charles sent out Magneton, Fletchinder, Morelull and Mareanie and gave them all a Pokebean that he found.
"I've done all my trials as well," Charles said proudly.

"Yes please" Hanna said to Mallow, "So, the Grand Trial... Anyone know where it is?"

Hanna gratefully stuck a chili dog in her mouth, it was delicious. She released all of her Pokemon and gave them a bit of her Chilli Dog, Turtonator loved it.

Landon continued walking through the forest until he saw the last box. Landon mad a mad sprint for the box when a large Pokemon stopped him, "Rotom!" Rotom swooped in and took the picture, "Lurantis: The Bloom Sickle Pokemon: Grass Type: It fires beams from its sickle-shaped petals. These beams are powerful enough to cleave through thick metal plates." Landon remembered where he had seen the Pokemon before, Hanna had one as well. "Well there's our Totem Pokemon," Landon said as he pulled out a Pokeball, "Roten, let's go! Swift you too." Swift ran in as Roten burst out of the Pokeball, "Roten Steel Wing now!" Roten flew in and nailed a powerful Steel Wing on Lurantis, the Totem Pokemon cried for help which summoned a Castform who launched a Sunny Day immediately. "That works great for us, Roten Solar Beam, and Swift use Quick Attack on the Castform," Swift dove in and nailed a powerful Quick Attack knocking the Castform back. Roten fired an immediate Solar Beam which was quickly counter by the Lurantis' Solar Blade. "Solar Blade is just a physical Solar Beam," Landon said to himself as he gritted his teeth.

Hanna decided to do some training with Tsareena and Lurantis. "Okay, you two ready?!" She exclaimed.

"Lure!"
"Sarena Sa!"

"Okay Tsareena use Leaf Storm, Lurantis use High Jump Kick!" Hanna cried.

---------------------------------------

Lurantis's arm was starting to glow, Hanna gasped, this must be Solar aBlade! "Lurantis Solar Blade, Tsareena Leaf Storm!" Hanna exclaimed. Tsareena conjured up a huge storm of raging leaves, but Lurantis cut through them with solar blade.. Hanna decided to end it there. "We're Definitley ready for the Grand Trial!" Hanna exclaimed.

"Iron Tail let's go!" Landon cried as Swift nailed a powerful Iron Tail on Castform knocking it out, "Great now we can turn our attention to Lurantis, Roten Steel Wing!" Roten's wings glowed a bright white while Lurantis combined Solar Blade with X-Scissor combining the power of the two attacks, "Go Roten," Landon cried. Roten and Lurantis began clashing Steel Wing against the Solar Blade until Lurantis nailed a powerful hit sending Roten flying back and knocking it out. "Roten!" Landon called as he ran over, "You did great low return," Landon re-called Roten and walked back as Swift ran to his side and looked up at him, "Don't worry Swift we won't give up," Landon and Swift both looked at Lurantis with the same look in their eyes, "Now use Iron Tail!"

Robby sat back against a tree, he was growing tired from a long day on Akala island. "Man, I can't believe we completed Akala's trials in one day." Robby said as he pat Riolu on the head, who was sleeping in Robby's lap. "Next up is the Kahuna, but I would like to catch a Pokemon here on Akala." Robby said as he looked through various Alolan Pokemon on his poketch, "I really wanted a Rockruff, but we left Melemele to quickly." Robby added with a disappointed look on his face.

Swift smashed an Iron Tail against the Lurantis sending it back a bit, "Now Quick Attack!" Landon called out, Swift ran with a burst of speed towards Lurantis dealing lots of damage. Lurantis charged a Solar Blade and swung it at Swift, "Swift dodge it by using Double Team!" Swift instantly began creating copies of itself as Luratis began destroying the fakes. "Now let's go Swift!" Landon cried, Swift cried in response as its body began to glow brightly and slammed into Lurantis with great power, "What was that?" Landon asked in amazement, "That was Last Resort!" Rotom cheered in response, "Last Resort is a super powerful move that only works when the Pokemon has used all of its other moves!" Lurantis fell down unable to battle. Landon walked over and helped the Totem Pokemon up, "Thanks for the great battle," Landon said, Lurantis nodded in response as if it were thanking Landon and handed him the box. "Not a bad day, we got Mallow's box, and Swift learned Last Resort," Landon said as he walked out of the forest, Swift leaped onto his shoulder in response. "Mallow we got your box!" Landon called as he made his way back to the group.

"Great!" Mallow said, taking the box. Opening it up, she revealed that it had a bunch of Pokepuffs inside. "Anyone hungry for dessert? Oh, and come join us for a snack, Landon!"

After everyone had finished eating, Mallow saw Lana and Kiawe approaching. "Hey, guys!"
"Hey, Mallow. Oh, hey!" Lana said, surprised. "All of you guys are here too?"
"Crazy, huh?" Kiawe said. "Or maybe it's fate or something. So... does everyone have all three Z-Crystals?"
"Oh! Not everyone." Mallow said, walking over to Landon. "Here you go, Landon! For completing my trial, I award to you the Grassium Z!" Mallow took the Z-Crystal out of her bag and held it up high.

Then the Man in the Mask snatched the crystal from her, kicking Mallow into a tree.

"Mallow!" Evon shouted, shocked.
"I'm alright~!" Mallow said, getting back up. Evon grasped a Pokeball.
"You again! You may have escaped from us back at Melemele, but not this time!" Evon sent out Jolteon and Umbreon, a burning fire in his eyes. Jolteon shot a thunderbolt at the man, but he dodged. Twisting around, he landed behind the other two Trial Captains, who were in the process of sending out their Pokemon. The man smacked Lana to the ground with one swipe, then dodged Kiawe's punch. The Fire Captain was then hit in the groin by a knee and uppercutted into the air. The man caught the two Z-Crystals that the Trial Captains had had and began to flee.
"NOT THIS TIME!" Evon said, dashing after him. "ROBBY! COME ON!"

Kiawe slowly got up off of the ground, but Lana remained on the ground with her eyes closed. Her face was red from the slap and she was unconscious. Hanna looked around but she couldn't see anything that could help. She lifted up Lana onto her back and hurried to the nearest pokecenter. Lana wasn't too heavy so she made it there pretty quickly, she prayed that Nurse Joy could help Lana.

Lana faded in and out of consciousness, she was being carried. Her head throbbed, she couldn't remember what had happened.

Ry cletched his pokeball and remembered, he had no one that could help catch this guy. Then he saw Lana on the ground, in a bad shape. "Go get him! I'll hold down the fort!" Ry yelled. He followed Kiawe to the pokemon center, and stole a glance at Lana. "Put her down! She's poisoned. We need to treat her now!" Ry exclaimed, reaching in his bag to pull out a bowl, and a variety of berries.

Robby shot up once he saw the man, "Alright, let's do this! Nobody hurts my friends and gets away with it!" Robby yelled as he darted after the man, Riolu followed right beside Robby. "Let's find out who this dude is!" Robby exclaimed as he ran

"Get back here with my Z-Crystal!" Landon cried as he ran after the Masked Man, he pulled out a Pokeball, "Roten I choose you!" Roten burst out of the Pokeball and began to follow Landon. "Don't let him get away!" Landon called as he pointed to the Masked Man, Roten nodded and soared high into the air to keep an eye on the Masked Man.

Kiawe, who was suprised, did what Ry had said, setting Lana gently on a patch of dirt. Ry checked Lana's pulse. Something was slowly draining her energy.
'She's poisoned," Ry muttered, picking out a Pecha berry from his pile. He placed it into the bowl and proceeded to mash it. He added a few Sitrius berries and another Pecha berries, before slowly feeding it to the semi conscious Lana.
"Okay, let's go now. That'll help with the posion," Ry said lifting Lana up, with the help of Kiawe. The two then continued their path to the Pokemon Center.

The man ran out of the jungle, leaping down Route 5 without a care. Evon followed, right on his heels. The chase went all the way back to Heahea City, where the Man in the Mask was dashing down the street. Evon couldn't be as reckless, with all the people there. The man didn't seem to care, shoving people aside in his mad dash. Evon carefully followed, going through any clear paths he could find. He saw the man dash into Diglett Cave, and followed.

"Charizard let's go!" Robby yelled as he threw Charizard's poke all into the air and jumped on its back. Robby flew behind the man until he reached Diglett's cave and jumped off his back, "thanks buddy." Robby said as he recalled Charizard and he ran into the cave along with Evon, following the man inside.

Evon entered the cave, Jolteon lighting up the surrounding area. Using his keen perception, Evon scanned the room... eventually spotting the man on top of a ledge higher up.
"Get back here!" Evon said, dropping a Pokeball. The Pokeball released an Espeon, who used Psychic to lift Evon and the others up right behind the man. Evon returned the Psychic-type to its ball while running. The Man in the Mask dashed outside the cave. Arriving at Route 9, Evon saw the man run towards the graveyard. The trainer chased after him, determined not to let him get away a second time.

Hanna watched as Ry gave Lana the Petcha Berries, then Ry, Kiawe and her gently lifted Lana. Hanna started to walk to the pokecenter with Lana on her back. The Petcha Berries hade Lord a lot, but whatever has poisoned her was strong. Hanna looked at Lana's hand and noticed a small twig sticking out of it, she gently pulled it out. The end of it was covered in a purple liquid. She handed it to Ry, "Look at this" She said.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles tried to keep up with Evon, but he was too fast. Charles ended up lost in Heahea city. Charles tried to find his way around but instead started to walk to the Digglet tunnel as it was a famous place his parents wanted him to see on Akala. When Charles entered, he was pushed. When Charles got up, he saw Team Skull grunts standing there. Charles got his pokeballs ready for battle.
"Get out of our way!" one grunt yelled.
"Why should I? You're probably gonna capture the digglet," Charles yelled back. There were 5 angry grunts looking at Charles in rage. Charles panicked when he heard a womans voice.
"Enough! if you want to fight my brothers and sisters, fight me instead," the Woman said.
"Plumeria is gonna crush you," One grunt said.
Charles looked confused. Why would the grunts let 'Plumeria' battle by herself. She looked like she was a part of team skull but she dressed different than the others. Was she more important?
Plumeria sent out Salazzle and Golbat while Charles sent out Mareanie, Fletchinder and Magneton.
"Salazzle, Use flame burst and Golbat, air cutter!" Plumeria Screeched at her pokemon.
"I hope everyone else is doing okay," Charles said to himself as he began to battle.

Last edited:
"This just keeps getting better and better." Robby said to Evon as they continued to run after the man, "Just who is this guy anyway?" Robby asked as he grit his teeth and ran into the graveyard, "Let's catch this guy quick so we can spend the rest of the night in KoniKnoi." Robby said as he picked up his pace even more.

"Hopefully." Evon said, arriving in the graveyard. The trainer saw the Man in the Mask vaulting over a wall, and so Evon did the same. He chased him all the way to the entrance to the Ruins of Life. The man ran inside, and Evon followed.

A few seconds later, a loud noise could be heard from inside the ruins.

Robby vaulted over the wall with Evon and ran into the ruins with him, once he heard the loud noise his face grew a worried expression, "Is he trying to take the tapu?!" Robby asked as his eyes glistened in the faint light. "We really have to stop him or things could get really bad." Robby said with as his face turned to a grim expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.