• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ry used his free hand to examine the stick. "It looks like it was slathered in posion. So this was probably deliberate," Ry concluded. "Okay folks, we gotta hit it, full speed to the Pokemon Center. I'm assuming it is a puncture wound, and a removed posion arrow or dart, or things of that fashion, then the fact it was removed, could make it worst." Ry said, urdging the other to run. Kiawe, acknowledged this and picked up the pace.

Landon leaped at the wall and grabbed onto the top and climbed over it, "Okay, now where am I?" Landon asked as he looked at the various tunnels. "Did you lose them?" Rotom called as it flew over to Landon carrying his egg. "Yeah and there are to many tunnels to guess where they went," Landon looked around at each tunnel, "Hey Rotom can you scan for anyone like you did before?" Rotom showed a map but there were signals moving everywhere, "Unfortunately I can't do that here because Diglett are going through this place constantly." Landon looked around but couldn't see any Diglett, "They must be underground," Landon said, he looked down and saw a Diglett with three small yellow haires on its head, "Rotom?" Rotom took a picture and showed the data of the Diglett, "Diglett (Alolan Form): The Mole Pokemon: Ground and Steel Type: Its golden hairs function as sensors. It pokes them out of its burrow to monitor its surroundings." Rotom pointed to the small hairs on its head. Landon bent down and patted the Pokemon on the head, the Diglett gave a happy look in return, "Hey would you mind helping me with something?" Landon asked, the Diglett nodded willingly in response. Rotom flew in and showed pictures of Robby and Evon to the Diglett, "Con you help us find them?" Landon asked, the Diglett nodded again and began speeding through the ground while leaving part of the trail visible above ground so Landon and Rotom could follow it. Landon looked ahead and saw Robby and Evon chasing the Masked Man with Roten also chasing, "Roten! Go tell Ry we'll be on the other side of Diglett's Tunnel!" Roten nodded and flew off towards the entrance, "I hope everyone else is okay," Landon said to himself.

As the others entered the Ruins of Life, Evon tried to get up. The Man in the Mask had thrown him into the wall. The Man came over and grabbed Evon by the neck, holding him up.
Then the man drew a sword from his sleeve.
Evon looked worried, his hand swiping behind his back. The trainer was struggling to breathe, unable to get out of the choke hold. The Man readied his sword to stab Evon…
But the sword was surrounded by a pink light and stabbed the man's hand instead.
Espeon had landed beside Evon, the trainer releasing it at the last minute.
"Ninja master training techniques." Evon said, taking the severed hand off his neck. Surprisingly, the man wasn't bleeding. Grasping his wound, the man jumped off the ledge into the dark pit below. He disappeared. "Crud. He got away." Evon said, looking down the pit. "Well... at lest we got this." Evon held out the hand, another invaluable clue. Then the trainer saw something shocking.

The hand was entirely cybernetic.

Robby ran over to Evon, "Woah, dude are you alright?" Robby asked frantically as he looked at Evon. "Wait, is he a robot or something?" Robby asked as he examined the hand. "Nevermind that now, we need to report this to the Kahuna. He was messing around in the ruins after all." Robby said as he looked down the pit the man jumped off of.

"I'm fine." Evon said, rubbing his neck. The Espeon looked at him, and he smiled. The Pokemon relaxed. "I'd say it's a good idea to report this to the Kahuna, yeah. I wonder why he's be here anyways?"

"He most likely wants to do something with the Tapu. That's my guess anyway." Robby said as he started walking toward the exit. "I hear the Kahuna lives in KoniKnoi. We should probably head there first." Robby said while he walked out of the ruins. "We should really be careful with him though. The Tapus are very powerful and if controlled against us we could be in a whole lot of trouble." Robby said in a serious voice.

They ran with Lana to the Pokemon Center as fast as they could, Hanna could see it in the distance. "Hang in there Lana" She said. They finally reached the pokecenter and burst through the doors. "Nurse Joy!" Hanna yelled, "Nurse Joy!"

Landon continued to follow the Diglett until he was faced with a small lake, "Alright where am I now?" Landon asked as the Diglett resurfaced with some friends, "So Diglett where are we?" the Diglett all turned one way towards a small gray and purple Pokemon that looked poisoned, "Rotom, who's that Pokemon?" Rotom took a photo of the Pokemon and flew to Landon, "Wimpod: The Turn Tail Pokemon: Bug and Water Type: Its habitat varies from beaches to seabeds. A natural scavenger, it will gleefully chow down on anything edible, no matter how rotten." Landon walked over to the Pokemon and reached out. Wimpod scurried back in fear but fell over, "You're hurt," Landon said calmly knowing the Pokemon was scared of him, "Don't worry I'm not your enemy, I'm hear to help you." Landon sat down and placed his hand on the Wimpod, "I've got some medicine in my bag," Landon said as opened his bag and pulled out an Antidote and a Potion, "This may sting a bit," Landon sprayed the Antidote which cured the poison, "That takes care of the poison," Landon said as he sprayed on the Potion, Wimpod cried as the Potion stung. "There you go all better," Landon smiled as he turned to the Diglett, "So Diglett will you help me find my friends?" The Diglett nodded and began using its hairs to sense through the cave and led Landon to Konikoni Town. Landon felt a small tap on his leg and saw the Wimpod, "Hey why aren't you back with your friends?" Landon asked, Wimpod leaped and knocked an empty Pokeball off Landon's belt. Wimpod tapped the ball and was caught quickly, "Looks like you wanna com along on my journey," Landon said as he held the Pokeball, "Alright I caught a Wimpod!" Landon cheered as he held the Pokeball high in the air. Landon looked around and saw a sign that read Konikoni Town. "Are you lost?" called out a voice, Landon turned and saw a women with stones as jewelry, magenta shorts, and a small bright pink shirt. "Yeah kind of," Landon replied, "I'm looking for my friends." "Well I'm Olivia, and I saw a group of trainers running towards the Ruins of Life." Landon asked if Olivia could take him there, she agreed and showed him the way. As they approached the ruins Landon saw Evon and Robby walking out, "Hey guys!" Landon called as he ran over and noticed Evon was holding a hand, "Evon...."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
The Team Skull Grunts gasped when Charles won against Plumeria. Plumeria returned her two pokemon with no emotion. Meanwhile, the grunts where all really mad. One of them charged at Charles when Plumeria grabbed two of the Grunts by the collar.
"Come on brothers and sisters, let's be fair. He won," Plumeria said. Charles was very suprised at what Plumeria was doing espescially since all of them could beat him up and Charles had no experience of fighting.
"Although the next time I see you, I will go much harder on you!" Plumeria yelled as she exited the cave with all of the grunts following behind her, complaining that they never beat anyone up. Charles managed to find his way to the ruins of life as he saw Landon running that way as well.
"What happened?" Charles asked.

"This is from the Man in the Mask." Evon said, holding it out. "To be fair, if I hadn't done this he would have killed me. Robby saw it happen." Evon took the black glove off the hand, revealing a metal construct. "Hand's artificial. And aside from the mask piece I have, it's our only clue to his true identity. Let's head to Konikoni." Evon began to walk, exiting the ruins. His Pokemon had returned to their balls.

"Now that's weird," Landon said as he looked at the hand, 'So then he still has my Grassium Z' he thought to himself. "Landon," Rotom said quietly. "Yeah Rotom," Landon replied as he turned around. "Could you take your egg back," Rotom said still holding the egg. Landon quickly took the egg from Rotom, "I wonder what it'll hatch into," Landon said as he marvelled at the egg. "I guess it's time we find the Kahuna now," Landon said as he heard a cry from the sky he looked up and saw Roten flying down, "You did great Roten," Landon re-called Roten to its Pokeball.

Evon then looked at the hand again, spotting something weird. "Hey, Landon! Hold up! I'm not sure why or how, but it seems that this synthetic hand has your Grassium Z inside it." Evon took out the Z-Crystal. Admiring its radiance for a moment, he tossed it to Landon

Robby watched curiously as Evon pulled out the Z crystal from the hand, "Just what is he trying to do?" Robby asked as he looked toward the ground, "Collecting Z crystals and going after the Tapus, I just don't see how they are connected." Robby said as he looked back up to see KoniKoni City not far off, "We should hurry there, it's getting late and I'm sure all of our Pokemon need a rest." Robby said in a more serious tone.

"Well I got my Grassium Z," Landon said, quietly celebrating, "And I think you're right Robby we should get a bit of rest before taking on the Grand Trial." Landon walked back to the Pokemon Centre and left his Pokemon for the night, "Man today was eventful," Landon said as he dropped in his bed and fell asleep instantly. The next morning Landon got up, grabbed his Pokemon and ran to meet up with everyone, "So today is our second Grand Trial!" Landon cheered.

"Yep." Evon said, "The trial captain is Olivia, who also runs a shop here. I know because I just stopped by. Oh, by the way. Robby, Landon. Take these!" Evon took two things from his bag and tossed them to the trainers. He tossed a Fire Stone to Landon and a Thunder Stone to Robby. "I got a three-stone pack they had on sale. Don't have a use for those two stones right now, but you guys could use them."

Landon caught the stone and put it in his pocket, "Thanks Evon," Landon said as he looked around, "So where's the Trial Captain?" Landon turned and saw the women who had helped him yesterday walking towards them, "So you're my next challengers," she said with a smile, "The name's Olivia it's a pleasure to meet you all." Landon turned back to everyone, "So who's first?" he asked.

Robby caught the stone and put it in his bag, "Thanks, Evon." Robby then turned to face Landon and Olivia, "You can go first. I'm really tired and I need to train a little bit." Robby said as he yawned then stretched, "I'll see you guys later!" Robby said as he ran off toward the city and went into the Pokemon Center. Robby healed his team then jumped into bed and immediately feel asleep.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"My Pokemon are tired from battling team skull so one of you three can battle," Charles said. He usually was an outsider in groups because he wasn't the best when it came to social stuff and trying new things. Charles healed his pokemon and then ran back as he wanted to see what pokemon Olivia was going to use. "Observing trainers is a good way to learn how to battle better. For me anyway," Charles thought.

Nurse Joy had called a Pokemon taxi for Lana to ride back to Brooklet hill. So Hanna quickly rushed off to KoniKoni City. After an hour or two of running, she could see the others. "Did you guys catch the man in the mask?!" She called to them, she wanted revenge for whoever poisoned Lana.

Ry had decided to stay behind with Lana, in hope she would make a recovery soon. He had applied mulitple bandages o soak up the poison and to clean the wounds His only three hopes were that Lana made a full recovery, that the guys caught the masked man, and the others didn't leave him completely behind in the dust.

and the others didn't leave him completely behind in the dust.
(Correction; and the others didn't leave him completely behind in the dust AGAIN.)
"I'm afraid not." Evon said to Hanna, who had just arrived. "We got some useful evidence, though. How are Mallow and the others holding up? I'm worried that the Man in the Mask might have hurt them."

"Mallow and Kiawe are fine, but Lana was hurt pretty badly" Hanna said grimly. Hanna thought about when the man had slapped Lana, she was sure she had saw a tiny twig in his hand when he had done it. "She was poisoned pretty badly but she's fine now, Ry's staying with her for a bit longer" Hanna said. She was disappointed that the man in the mask had slipped out of their grasp again, but she was glad they had found new evidence.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Evon said. "I'll be back in just a bit. I'm going to go see if I can help!" Evon dashed away to the Pokemon Center where the Trial Captains were.

Arriving inside, Evon saw Lana on a table, Ry treating her. "Ry! Is she alright?"
"Evon!" Mallow said, surprised. "Did you...?"
"Kind of. But right now, I'm more worried about Lana."

"Yeah, she's alright. Now she only needs to eat a good night's rest. The poison is gone and the wound is clean," Ry said taking a step back wiping the sweat off his brow.

Evon let out a sigh of relief. "Good... that's good."
Lana, with her limited strength, grabbed Ry's hand. Opening it, she put something inside it. It was the Waterium Z.
"The trials are meant to prove you're worthy of taking the Z-Crystal, and you certainly proved just that." she said.

Hanna went back to the Pokemon Center with Evon. She was worried about Lana. She took the little twig off of the table and gave it to Evon. "This is what poisoned her" She said. Lana was weak, but making a fast recovery.

Ry took the Z-crystal and gave a nod, before sticking it in his pocket. He made a fist. "So what's the deal with the masked dude? I'm pretty sure, he did this, and I'm gonna take him down."

"Problem with that." Evon said, taking out the mechanical hand. "He tried to stab me, I pulled a Star Wars, and he escaped. But you gotta HAND it to me for keeping the fight up that long."
Mallow face-palmed at the pun. "So that wireframe is from the Man in the Mask?"
"Yeah. Not sure what this means yet. It means something, but again I don't know what. Anyways, the others are already at Konikoni City. The chase took us all the way there, so we decided to camp there for the night. Might want to hurry, or we'll leave you behind, Ry. Again."

"Alright then let's do this!" Landon exclaimed happily. "Then let's get this battle started, it'll be a 2 on 2," Olivia exclaimed as they both took their places on the battlefield, "Go, Nosepass!" Olivia threw her Pokeball into the air, a Nosepass slammed onto the field. "Alright to battle a Rock-Type I'll use a Grass-Type!" Landon called out as he threw up his Pokeball, the Pokeball burst open and Roten flew across the field making a grand entrance, "Alright Roten let's start off with Leafage!" Roten responded immediately and shot a Leafage at the Nosepass, "How's that!" Landon called out with confidence. Oliva smiled as Nosepass seemed unaffected by the Leafage, "Not bad but it's out turn, Nosepass! Rock Throw!" Oliva called in response, Nosepass summoned a large boulder and threw it straight at Roten dealing major damage. "Roten are you okay?" Landon called out, Roten nodded in response and got up, "Alright then use Steel Wing!" Roten's wings began to glow, it shot across the field and nailed a powerful hit on Nosepass knocking it off balance, "Now Leafage!" Roten shot a Leafage at the stumbling Nosepass dealing a fair amount of damage. "Is that all you've got, Rock Polish let's go!" Olivia called out, Nosepass' body began glowing, "Now, Tackle!" Nosepass shot across and slammed into Roten dealing major damage. "Roten Solar Beam!" Landon called in response, Roten charged up a Solar Beam and shot it at Nosepass sending it flying back, unable to battle. "Nosepass you did great!" Olivia commented as she recalled her Nospass. "Roten thanks a lot, take a rest for now!" Landon said as he re-called Roten to it's Pokeball.

"Lycanroc let's go!" Olivia called out as she threw her Pokeball, a Werewolf looking Pokemon burst out. "Rotom who's that Pokemon?" Landon asked as he readied a Pokeball. "I'm on it!" Rotom exclaimed as it took a quick photo of the Pokemon, "Lycanroc (Midnight Form): The Wolf Pokemon: Rock Type: It goads its enemies into attacking, withstands the hits, and in return, delivers a headbutt, crushing their bones with its rocky mane." Landon looked at the Pokemon and tightened his grip on the Pokeball, "Go Turt!" Landon cried as he threw the Pokeball Turt burst out and looked at Lycanroc with a burning passion to win. "Dragon Pulse let's go!" Landon called out, Turt shot a Dragon Pulse at Lycanroc dealing some good damage. "Now Lycanroc Brick Break!" Lycanroc shot across the field and nailed a powerful Brick Break on Turt's chest. "Turt Flamethrower now!" Landon called out, Turt launched a Flamethrower but the flames didn't seem to phase Lycanroc. "Lycanroc let's use Rock Throw," Olivia ordered, Lycanroc summoned a Rock and slammed it into Turt sending it back. "Turt! Focus Blast! Landon called out, Turt created a small ball of energy and launched it at Lycanroc dealing major damage. "I think it's time for Stone Edge!" Olivia called out, Lycanroc shot small stone shards at Turt sending it back and unable to battle.

"Thanks Turt you did great," Landon said as he re-called Turt, "Now, Roten let's go!" Landon cried as he threw the Pokeball, Roten burst out and cheered with excitement, "Steel Wing go!" Roten dove in and nailed a powerful hit on Lycanroc. "Now Lycanroc, Counter!" Olivia called out, Lycanroc's body began to glow as it slammed it's fist against Roten dealing double the damage it had just taken, "Now Rock Throw!" Lycanroc summoned a rock and quickly slammed it against Roten. "Roten you okay?" Landon called out 'So Lycanroc taking hits is all a part of it's strategy' he thought to himself. "What's the matter you seemed so confident a second ago!" Olivia called out, Landon looked down and saw Roten struggling to get up. "If Roten can continue, so can I," he told himself, Landon quickly opened his case of Z-Crystals and took out Grassium-Z, "Roten Steel Wing let's go!" Landon called as Roten nailed a powerful Steel Wing on Lycanroc. "You must be foolish to try that again, Counter!" Olivia called out. Landon smiled, "Leafage!" Roten shot a close range Leafage at Lycanroc knocking it down. "Not bad but it's our turn!" Olivia called out as she placed her arms in an X position. "It's time for her Z-Move," Landon said to himself. Olivia put her arms in a flexing position, then twisted her body, "Now Lycanroc!" she called out, "Continental Crush!" Lycanroc summoned rocks to form around it creating a huge boulder above Roten. "Roten let's counter it!" Landon cried as he held up his Z-Ring, Roten nodded and the two placed their arms in a X position, then moved as if they were a flower blooming, "Bloom Doom!" Roten's body began to glow, then shot a beam of light at the boulder which formed a flower before exploding. Olivia and Landon watched in anticipation as the smoke cleared. Landon saw both Lycanroc and Roten standing, "Good job Lycanroc, now Brick Break," Olivia ordered, Lycanroc smiled and took one step and collapsed immediately. Landon waited to see if Lycanroc would get up but it didn't, "We won," he muttered quietly. Olivia helped Lycanroc and walked over to Landon, "Well Landon you did a great job," Olivia said as she pulled out a small brown Z-Crystal, "Please accept this Rockium Z as proof that you have completed the Akala Grand Trial." Landon took the Z-Crystal and smiled, "I will and thank you for the great battle," Landon said as he shook Olivia's hand, Roten and Lycaroc did the same. Landon walked back and left his Pokemon to be healed. "Now where is everyone?" Landon asked himself as he looked around, "Maybe Evon went back to the Pokemon Centre to check up on Mallow." Landon arrived back at the Pokemon Centre and saw all the Trial Captians resting, "Hey is everyone here alright?" Landon asked.

"Hey, Landon." Evon said, waving. "Did you finish your Grand Trial?"
"For your information, no we're not okay." Mallow said. "Evon just made a horrible pun."
"What? I love puns! They're quite HANDY for comedy."
"STOP!"

Casys strolled through the streets of Konikoni City, his Heracross partner at his side. "What do you wanna do, Apollo?" Casys asked him. They decided on getting a malasada from the shop, and when they sat down with their delicious desserts they two began to dig in. "Thith ith weawy good!" Casys said to Apollo through a full mouth. Apollo was just about to finish his malasada when his eyes darted to the left, forgetting the food in his hand. "What's wrong, Apollo?" Casys asked, following his eye line. There Casys saw it, or rather him. "Was that Landon, Apollo?"

Landon sighed at Evon's pun, "Nice but you'll have to do better that that," Landon said as he walked over, "Here let me give you a HAND," Landon smirked. "Landon when I get up I am going to hurt you and Evon!" Kiawe yelled before passing out. "Well if everyone's okay I'm going to go grab some Malasadas," Landon said as he left for the Malasada Shop. "I'll take some of those," Landon said as he pointed to a chocolate covered Malasadas. "Here you are have a nice day," the store clerk said as he handed Landon a bag of the Malasadas. As Landon was ready to leave he noticed a trainer with a Heracross, "You don't see that everyday!" Rotom commented. Landon jumped back not knowing Rotom was behind him, "What do you mean?" Landon asked. "Heracross isn't usually native to Alola," Rotom replied as it took a picture, "Heracross: The Single Horn Pokemon: Bug and Fighting Type: Heracross charges in a straight line at its foe, slips beneath the foe's grasp, and then scoops up and hurls the opponent with its mighty horn. This Pokémon even has enough power to topple a massive tree." Landon sighed, "Rotom I know what a Heracross is," Landon commented, "I battled one that could Mega Evolve in the Indigo League." Landon turned back and noticed the trainer and Heracross were looking at him, Landon ducked down. "So what's Mega Evolution?" Rotom asked as it followed Landon. "Mega Evolution is a form of evolution that requires a Key Stone, a Mega Stone, and a strong bond," Landon told Rotom. "So it's like Z-Moves," Rotom replied. "Yeah kinda," Landon replied, as he got up he looked back at the trainer and realized who the trainer was. Landon walked over the the table, "Casys is that you?" Landon asked.

"Hey, Landon!" Casys replied. Casys got up and waked over to shake Landon's hand "Long time, no see!" Casys remarked. "How've you been?"

'Well if it isn't Casys," Ry said. Lana had been wheeled off to her room by Nurse Joy, leaving Ry to follow after Landon, at the prospect of getting something to eat. "How's it hanging?" He asked giving a slight wave.

"It's been going good on my end," Landon commented as he shook hands with Casys. Landon took a moment and reminisced their battle in the Indigo League, "After the Indigo League I came to Alola and I've been doing intense training," Landon looked and noticed he didn't look like he was doing any intense training, "I swear I've been doing intense training even though I don't look it." Rotom flew down to Landon, "Is this the trainer with the Mega Evolution?" Landon smiled, "Yep Casys and Apollo," Landon replied, "Actually Casys where is your Mega Stone?" Landon asked as looked at Apollo's arm.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles watched the battle between Landon and Olivia. He was excited to battle now.
"Whose next?" Olivia said as she healed her pokemon. Charles then realised that he was now the only person around.
Charles sighed and said, "i'm the only person here so, I guess i'll battle."
"2 on 2 like last time okay?" Olivia said as she sent out Nosepass.
"Ok," Charles replied. Charles sent out Morelull.
"Morelull use Energy Ball!" Charles exclaimed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nosepass fell to the ground. It was a close battle but Morelull was victorious. Olivia sent out her Lycanroc. This one was different to the Lycanroc's that Charles had seen before.
"Morelull, return. Go Mareanie!" Charles yelled while throwing Mareanie's pokeball.
"Now, Mareanie use Water Gun!" Charles exclaimed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Continental Crush Crushed Mareanie and fainted it. Charles panicked. Lycanroc still looked fine and that wasn't part of the plan Charles had carefully organised. Charles sent out Morelull saying nothing.
"Lycanroc, Rock Throw!" Olivia exclaimed.

Morelull was very tired, it looked like it was going to collapse when it released some odd Spores and then turned a light blue and started to change form.
"Morelull is evolving? Nice!" Charles exclaimed.

"Shi Shii!" Shiinotic said. Charles scanned his pokedex.

"Shiinotic, The Illuminating Pokemon and the evolved form of Morelull.
Forests where Shiinotic live are treacherous to enter at night. People confused by its strange lights can never find their way home again.
It emits flickering spores that cause drowsiness. When its prey succumb to sleep, this Pokémon feeds on them by sucking in their energy."

The Pokedex said.

"Shiinotic use en-" Was all Charles said before Shiinotic ran up to Lycanroc (Which took a bit because Shiinotic is very slow) and Released some spores which made Lycanroc fall asleep. Charles couldn't believe it. Shiinotic evolved and learnt Spore.
"Time to wrap this up, Energy ball!" Charles said. The Energy ball hit on target and Lycanroc took a big amount of damage but now, Lycanroc was Furious.
"Use Counter!" Olivia cried. A strange aura flared around Lycnroc and then it charged at Shiinotic. Charles knew it, Olivia knew it, if counter hit, Shiinotic would faint. Charles made a X.
"Shiinotic, Bloom Doom!" Charles Yelled. Bloom Doom hit Lycanroc just before it hit Shiinotic. Lycanroc fainted.
"That was close, take this Rockinuim-Z and tell your friends that they can challenge me at any time," Olivia said emotionless. Charles nodded as he took the Rockinium-Z and then ran to the Pokemon Center as fast as he could.

Hanna realised that everybody else was busy, so she decided to do her grand trial. "I'll battle!" She exclaimed, running over to Olivia. "Alright Tsareena, let's do this!"

"Nosepass you can do it!" Olivia shouted, throwing her pokeball into the air. "Alright Tsareena, use Leaf Storm!!!" Hanna yelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A while later, Olivia had been defeated. Hanna high fived Lurantis and eagerly took the Rockinium Z. She dropped it in her pouch, she had so many z-crystals now! She ran off to the Pokemon Center where she found Charles, "Hi!" She said, "Did you complete the grand trial?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Yeah I did, and Morelull evolved into a Shiinotic!" Charles exclaimed showing Hanna the Rockinium-Z and then sending out Shiinotic.
"Noti Shiinotic!" Shiinotic Cried.
"i'm guessing you completed yours?" Charles asked Hanna.

Robby slowly got up from the bed in the Pokemon Center and walked back into the main lobby. "Why is everyone yelling so loud?" Robby asked groggily as he scratched his head. Robby walked over by Ry and Landon, "Woah, is that you, Casys?" Robby asked in a half asleep half awake voice. Robby immediately fully woke up once he saw the others had done their grand trial, "Did I seriously miss out on the battles?"

Status
Not open for further replies.