• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

For T-awh-Mi:
kingdragonite.png

For Silvermagpie:
silvermagpieteam.png

cool! you really have skills
could you make an angelic lucario
or a team pose of the charicter on my trainer card with lucario
ty if u can and if u cant itz ok

Both the new requests where added to the list, and im happy you like them Chao ^_^

PS: you may need to change the text in your sig, Chao.

Here you go guys :D

For Aero:
angellucario.png

lucarioteamshot.png

For ultimatepokemo:
ultimteamshot.png

I didnt put your trainer since the one in your example is stretched out :S

Just so you know, Jey, that Lunick sprite was made by someone on this site, I believe.

And you have recently become the request-cranker, haven't you?

I think the angels were a hit, I think that they are lovely.
Good work Jey, keep it up!

Just so you know, Jey, that Lunick sprite was made by someone on this site, I believe
I know, I clame no credit but its in the TC maker :S doesnt that make it kind of ok to request like he did? Im sure he would give credit if he found who did it. I hope so anyway.

Yeah I have a good amount of time on my hands to do some requests ^_^ im glad you like my work Pika.

PS: hope you dont mind me sending people over to you -._.-

Oh no, it's cool, I'm just glad that you think I'm a good enough spriteer for all these people. :)

And it's in the TC maker, yes, but that one person still needs to ask the maker and credit them if they get permission, whoever that person is.

Sorry for the trouble, and I know I'm kinda mini-modding, but I don't want someone to get banned again for art theivery.

I found him! I just pmed the maker of the Lunick sprite, I hope its him anyway >_> and sent him a PM asking for permission.

Awsome ty. For some reason they show up with a black bacground on my comp though. Can u make them with a white in stead of transparent background if it wouldent be to much trouble. plz and ty

nvm i got it
also where do u get ur pokemon sprites from (just the pokemon)

Your work is pretty fantastic, not that I know too much about spriting.

Could I have two of your team shots made?

The first, using this trainer sprite and these Pok

nvm i got it
also where do u get ur pokemon sprites from (just the pokemon)

www.pokemonelite2000.com

[quote author=Kipper link=topic=3447.msg55530#msg55530 date=1207419569]
Your work is pretty fantastic, not that I know too much about spriting.

Could I have two of your team shots made?

The first, using this trainer sprite and these Pok

Nice work on the newest Sprites. :D May I have a Team Shot of:

Female Shiny Buizel, Shiny Lugia, Dialga, Shiny Lucario, Sharpedo, and Shiny Shuckle and, if you will my trainer:
dxfzpk.png

Here you go Ultimate:
ultimteamshot-1.png

And Shado:
Shadoteamshot.png

And Jack:
angeldragonair.png

Since it was already blue and had the lil head wings I figured it looked angelic enough with a light recolor and the wings. If you want something diffrent just ask ill attempt it again.

Argh! My bad, I knew there was something I was supposed to do before I posted. Could you do the team shots with these sprites then?

AceTrainerRecolour.png
with Sceptile, Staraptor, Luxray, Torterra, Infernape and Empoleon; all male.

LukasRecolour.png
with Politoed, Heracross, Electivire, Tangrowth, Charizard and Feraligatr; all male.

Thank you. I would put it in my signiture but my sig is already a bit big.
Angelic Dragonair looks awesome.
I suggest replacing the "I am Buterfree" thingie, those things take lots of space O.o Just save it onto your comp just in case you want to use it again.

Argh! My bad, I knew there was something I was supposed to do before I posted. Could you do the team shots with these sprites then?
aceteamshotkipper.png

lukasteamshotkipper.png

Thank you Jeydis, they are fantastic. And done so quickly! I imagine you must have a lot of requests so extra gratitude for that. :D

It reminds me of the first time I beat the Pok

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hey Jeydis, me again :p

Can I request an Angelic Manectric? I'd love it if he could have wings like the pikachu on your examples page, or if you don't think they go, do what you thinks best :)

Yeah I should really modify that heading lol I dont scratch things completly for that I suggest seeing 4pikachu4 :D

EDIT: Description in the first post changed ^_^ I only do what I listed there.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
^_^ He's perfect! Thanks so much Jeydis, your spriting ability always amazes me :)

can you make a lucario chao that would be awesome
please and thanks

(You are great Jeydis and so are your sprite skills. Thank you for the team shot)

Fusion: Pikachu and Chikorita
Chao: Chikorita, and, if you can, a chao of the fusion I just requested
I did the normal chikorita, the fusion looked too wierd :S
chikoritachao.png

[quote author=Aero link=topic=3447.msg56127#msg56127 date=1207957097]
can you make a lucario chao that would be awesome
please and thanks

(You are great Jeydis and so are your sprite skills. Thank you for the team shot)
[/quote]
Here you go :D And guys no need to praise everytime you post :p
lucariochao.png

Can I request a trainer card using the sprite of me in my custom avatar? I like blue backgrounds. Can the pokemon be: Dragonair, Venusaur, Blissey, Ninetales, shiny Pidgeot and Milotic. Thanks Jeydis!

Lub your sprites! =D I wanna request! Okay, I want a female sprite has panda features! Ex- panda ears, black and white colors (except for the skin, keep it peach) etc.

Lub your sprites! =D I wanna request! Okay, I want a female sprite has panda features! Ex- panda ears, black and white colors (except for the skin, keep it peach) etc.
Judging by the peach thing you want a trainer I guess.
Done! Male and female, take your pick.
pandagirl.png
pandaboy.png

[quote author:pokemaniacJack10 link=topic=3447.msg56192#msg56192 date=1208005885]
Can I request a trainer card using the sprite of me in my custom avatar? I like blue backgrounds. Can the pokemon be: Dragonair, Venusaur, Blissey, Ninetales, shiny Pidgeot and Milotic. Thanks Jeydis!
[/quote]
Done!
pokemaniacjackcard.png