• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

It looks very cute, but can I have one small tweak on it? Aside from the fins, which are absent here anyway, only Snapdragon's left arm and right leg have yellow on them.

Sorry, symetry reflex :p

snapdragonchaofw5.png

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Pika's Pikachu chao, PSP's Moon Umbreon Chao and Linkachu's. I hope you 2 dont mind that you look pretty much the same, I really didnt feel like restarting ><

Cutest. Things. EVER!!! How can a sprite with so few pixels have so much character?! I'm really impressed.

I would really appreciate any or all of the following in chao form: Poochyena, Mightyena, Turtwig, Pichu, Bonsly. Not sure how many of them are chao-ifiable (I make up words as easily as I breathe), but we shall see.

May i request? Please can I have one of those team pics with: A girl standing with a piplup(middle), a turtwig, and a chimchar? that would be soooo coool! thanks!

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Eeee! Turtwig and Pichu are absolutely adorable! I'm going to put them into my sig, eventually.

Bonsly was intresting to make, he looks a lil odd though.
Hmm. Maybe because he isn't chibi-fied enough? The head part is fine, but then under the rim of his pot you've put in the rest of the pot and his feet. So he looks just like a Bonsly in the game or anime, rather than being compressed into chao form. You could try removing the pot and tucking his feet just under the rim?

Also, I love Poochyena but think Mightyena needs to be bigger. At the moment she's dwarfed by Bonsly, who is a much smaller Pokemon in terms of size! If she is bigger, she can have bigger ears, teeth and claws - which are all good things in my book :D.

Remade the bonsly chao, hope you like it better this time. ill attempt the mightyena tommorow, gonna have trouble making him bigger with the outline im using :S
bonslychao2qq4.png

and here is the teamshot you requested Chao.
chaoteamshotda3.png

I think that your chao's are the cutest things, Jey, you are doing a great job with them. :)

I also think that the trainer card is really awesome, I love how you've got like, a shine to it, because your trainer card is just in that much good condition.
*chuckles at the fact I can't figure out how to word that properly.*
Great job, Jey! Keep up the awesome work!

I was wondering if I could request a team shot with her,
Untitled-2.png
, with a male Alakazam?

Also if you don't mind me asking, where did you find the things that the trainers and pokemon stand on?

Hello Jeydis,
I would love a chaos absol & an absol splice [i don't care what other pokemon you use to create it]
Thanks!
Coco*

Also if you don't mind me asking, where did you find the things that the trainers and pokemon stand on?
pokebattle.png

Not made by me. I picked it up in a tut on Serebii.net

meepalakateam.png

Here you go Meep.

absolchao.png

Absol Chao, for your fusion I would appreciate you giving me what you want me to fuse him with.

demonicswampert.png

Here you go, hope you dont mind the lack of wings, he has too much stuff around the back and head area to fit wings in extra.

you r a great spriter i would like a darkrai chaos shot and a team shot with these pokemon
darkrai,Ho-oh,Tyranitar,Rypherier,regirock,and rayquaza. for the trainer please use the one on my sig.

thank u and LOVE your work

Awesome! I'm sure my friend will love it. Can I edit it just a little?
Sure go ahead, I wouldnt mind seeing what you do with it though ^_^

[quote author=ganonrai link=topic=3447.msg54042#msg54042 date=1206357629]
you r a great spriter i would like a darkrai chaos shot and a team shot with these pokemon
darkrai,Ho-oh,Tyranitar,Rypherier,regirock,and rayquaza. for the trainer please use the one on my sig.

thank u and LOVE your work
[/quote]
Here you go:
darkraichao.png

and
ganonteamshot.png

That Rayquaza in your first post looks really cool. Do you mind if I use it in my sig?
And could I see a Demonic Blaziken?

That Rayquaza in your first post looks really cool. Do you mind if I use it in my sig?
And could I see a Demonic Blaziken?

Id rather if you didnt use the rayquaza since it was made for another member. Feel free to use your new demon Blaziken of course!

demonblaziken.png

Blaziken has a really small upper body its hard to fit wings correctly, I can try again if you liek with a diffrent pokemon's wings.