• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

No Hat. Lucas doesn't mid getting sunburned and also instead of just Charmander could I have: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle (top row left to right) and Pidgeotto, Dodrio and Arbok (bottom row left to right).
And as for the hair, Messy. That's all I can put. Not too spiky not too smooth just messy. Plus could I have the First 2 Kanto Badges. Thnx!

Hiya jeydis can ya make me another trainer card

Name:Alex
Top row: Zoroark(i dont know if you use the pokecharms ones but if you make them just use the one in ma sig) Growlithe Ninetails (left to right)
Bottom row: Entei Charizard Gengar (left to right)
Badges: all 8 Hoenn Badges
Sprite: Boy hero from heart gold and soul silver if possible if not just use the boy hero from emerald
Theme: Dark or Night
Long narrow type plox
alexzoroarkcopy.png

Hope you like it!

[quote author=Blazikid link=topic=3447.msg132339#msg132339 date=1266396316]
Hey Jeydis again. I was wondering, could I have a squirtle chao? I don't mind other people using it.
[/quote]
Sure ill add it to the list.

Hai Jeydis. I was wondering if you could make a mugshot for this sprite:
208535-Kay [quick solo redo].PNG
and possibly fix it a little for me? :3

Hi again... I was wondering, along with the trainer/trainer card/chao, Could I have a Team shot, Like this one:
teamshotforpiplupfan.png
using my trainer that you're making for me and a Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle (left to right respectively) and could I use it as my avatar thingie when I hit 50 posts? thanks!

Oh, my, *faints from sheer awesomeness* I swear, you are THE best, spriter on pokecharms. The trainer's going on my avvie as soon as I hit 50 posts (BTW 3 more to go!) Thank You!

Your welcome but next time you may want to space out your requests a lil more to give the chance for the spriter to not feel stressed out about having a sudden addition of requests like that. :S

Decided to do a little more photoshopping here is Pixel's request for a female Luxray cosplayer! I hope you like it.

femaleluxraycosplayercopy.png

Totally 1337 and sweet. Cool rhyme :) but one issue I no it's not on the sprite sry but I would have liked if it had greenish blue eyes
And slightly less evil looking if it's not too much bother

I think it turned out great, Jeydis. :)

The reason it looks "evil" is because Silver's mug was a base... The only way I know that is because of the face. You did a great job of changing it to where it looks nothing like Silver, Jeydis.

The Luxray cosplay is great too. You did a great job. I love how you made the skirt "hairy" where it spiked out.

Keep it up, Jeydis.

Nah the evil is more pronounced because of the eye color I ended up doing. The thing is your original sprite had light brown in the eyes so I kept with that on my sprite. Anywho ill fix it up tommorow when I get a chance, im glad you like it though.

PS: ill try to fix up the shading too it is a lil too evil mastermind atm

Hi Jeydis. Could I have a trainer sprite for this character?:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brilliant green
Clothing: Bright Green Shirt, khaki Shorts, black shoes, small grey socks has a badge (pin on) in the shape of a small leaf on shirt. Thankyou!

Now jeyjey it is muy perfecto (1337 in Spanish)
Hehe glad you like it.

Hi Jeydis. Could I have a trainer sprite for this character?:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brilliant green
Clothing: Bright Green Shirt, khaki Shorts, black shoes, small grey socks has a badge (pin on) in the shape of a small leaf on shirt. Thankyou!
Sure, think you could pick a base trainer?

can you make me a trainer too ???
tallish
white
white tshirt with blaziken on it
black buzzcut
black jeans
based on maybe the ace from plat or a snow ace
male