• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

Shop Status: Active

I am zombifying this topic since I dont want to repost my wall of sprites and I really like it :p I figure since its my topic there shouldnt be any issues.

NOTE: I will be using the HGSS sprites by defaults for any trainer card or team pose etc. unless the pose is realllly akward which it shouldnt be since HGSS actually has really nice active poses for the pokemon.

IF YOU DONT WANT AN HGSS POKEMON SPRITE PLEASE SPECIFY IT.

[glow=red,2,300]Topic Rules![/glow]
-All Pokecharms rules of conduct ( As seen here!!! )
-No rushing me, I really hate it when that happens and ill probably just take you off the list all together if you do.
-No asking for things I did not list, we have a wonderful family of spriters here and all have great talents in diffrent areas so if I can't do it someone else here probably can.
-Please dont use these sprites for your own work unless you requested them.
-When you request if you want anything special feel free to be very specific in your request. Ill do what I can to satisfy you.

I will do anything that is listed bellow for anyone. If its not listed there I can't or wont do it, probably because it requires too long in my opinion. Time average is low for chaos and recolors, trainer cards are pretty quick too. Longest is making fusions and cosplayers since it requires a bit more crafty-ness to do nicely.

[glow=red,2,300]Requests List! (If there is a spot, you can request, if there isnt you can post the request but dont expect it right away.)[/glow]

1- Mugshot for Fallen Angel
2-
3-
4-
5-

Here are some examples of what I can do. There are more if you look through the topics pages, I just picked a few as preview.

NEW! Mugshots and trainer back shots!

Isabellemugshotcopy.png
jeydisbackshot.png
Cubonestrainerback.png
draeneishammymugcopy.png
backshot1copy.png

Pokemon Fusions
boneavoir.png
Faerie.png
abslef.png
Trumperupt.png
absolcharizardfusion.png
torterrix.png

Cosplayers
shroomishcosplayer.png
mewcosplayer.png
gowlithecosplayer.png
haunterFcosplayer.png
houndoomcosplayer.png
misdreavuscosplayercopy.png
mismagiuscosplayer.png
umbreoncosplayerfcopy.png
porygoncosplayercopy.png
Stantlercosplayercopy.png
zapdoscosplayercopy.png
Luxraycosplaycopy.png
femaleluxraycosplayercopy.png

Chaos!
buizelchao.png
shinyswellowchao2.png
linkachuchao2.png
moonumbreonchao.png
pikachuchao.png
mudkipchao.png
machopchao.png
turtwigchao.png
pichuchao.png
poochchao.png
mightyenachao.png
Bonslychao.png
bunearychao.png
absolchao.png
sableyechao.png
eeveechao.png
psyduckchao-1.png
meowthchao.png
charizardchao.png
piplupchao.png
darkraichao.png
charmanderchao.png
shinyzangchao.png
goldeenchao.png
lucariochao2.png
suicunechao.png
arceuschao.png
dragonairchao.png
lucariochao.png
chikoritachao.png
honchcrowchao.png
infernapechao.png
flygonchao.png
umbreonchao.png
magnectricchao.png
dialgachao.png
shinybuizelchao.png
floatzelchao.png
galladechao.png
luxraychao.png
chaosalamence.png
sceptilechao.png
buttrefreechao.png
vulpixchao.png
pidgeotchao.png
gardevoirchao.png
tyranitarchao.png
miloticchao.png
vaporeonchao.png
torterrachao.png
shinyarcaninechao.png
espeonchao.png
blazikenchao.png
miltankchao.png
ninetails.png
weavilechao.png
swampertchao.png
drapionchao.png
cleffachao.png
venusaurchao.png
blastoisechao.png
cyndaquilchao.png
dragonitechao.png
Raichuchao.png
aipomchao.png
feraligatrchao.png
Xatuchao.png
garchompchao.png
Lopunnychao.png
magmarchao.png
wartortlechao.png
tauroschao.png
pachirisuchao.png
furretchao.png
smearglechao.png
armaldochao.png
mewchao.png
jolteonchao.png
flareonchao.png
vespiqueenchao.png
murkrowchao.png
glaceonchao.png
leafeonchao.png
kangachao.png
seakingchao.png
masquerainchao.png
drifloonchao.png
jorachichao.png
bulbasaurchao.png
rayquazachao.png
lickilickychao.png
skittychao-1.png
frosslasschao.png
kabutopschao.png
sittingeeveechao.png
latiaschao.png
scizorchao.png
houndourchao.png
arcaninechaocopy.png
shinyzardchaocopy.png
latioschao-1.png
squirtlechaocopy.png

IMPORTANT NOTE! All the chaos that I make are shareable unless you ask otherwise when you request. Meaning anyone can use any chao I make in their signature even if they didnt request unless your specify you dont want them too in your request post.

Demonic Pokemon (Heavy recolor and some splicing)
nightmane.png
AEDemonrayquaza.png
demonblaziken.png
demonicdrapion.png
demonabsol.png
demonchikorita.png
demoneeveecopy.png
quagsiredemoncopy.png

Angelic pokemon (Heavy recolor and some splicing)
angelespeon.png
angelmew.png
bluepikawithwings.png
angelninetails.png
angelicdelibird.png
angeleeveecopy.png
quagsireangelcopy.png

Team Shots (2 formats)
jeydispod.png
kyuteteam1copy.png
ganonteamshot.png
meepalakateam.png
teamshotforpiplupfan.png

jasmineteamshot.png
blazikidteamshotcopy.png

(trainers in these exemples are not by me they where either provided by the requester or requested by me)

Trainer Cards from scratch (xcept for the sprites) 2 styles to choose from.
Jeydiswmycard.png

jeydishomemade.png

I can do any basic recolor you would like as long as you are specific in what you want.​

It's pretty good. I like the hands and feet. I would've edited out Crasher Wake's mask or face paint or whatever, though. The headdress is a little awkward, too. Maybe it should be oriented upward, since Crasher isn't looking down.

I kept the face paint/mask cuz it reminded me of Aggron's blue eyes :p guess I could do without. As for the head peice ill see if I can make one from scratch again when im more or less awake @.@

Thanks a bunch for the comment :D

WOW, I really like that blue one, you should submit it to the trainer card maker!
And if I could make a suggestion for the Aggron cosplayer, maybe if you changed the mask color into something more...aggrony...lol, for lack of a good word. Great job, keep it up!

Chelsea: "Oh! Wow! That's pretty darn cool! I like it better than Exploud and Camerupt!" :o

Ashley: (Chelsea, don't say the 'd' word.) She said she likes your Truperupt. I do, too. I also love the mini cannons on the side of it. "It reminds me of a pirate ship." (Quiet Chelsea! I think so, too.) :) Keep up the excellent work. :) I, too, like it better than the Pokemon that it was originally made from. :)

Chelsea: (Ashley never lets me speak. Gr. ;))

(Chelsea is Ashley's alter ego who talks and gets excited more. Basically the same person.)

I love Truperupt its evil looking but in a good way. i really like Exploud head things are placed in the middle of the Camerupts body great touch. *gives award* >.

That was the idea behind the sprite :D thanks for the comment.

will be updating soon witha Whismur/Loudred/Exploud cosplayer.

Truperupt looks awesome! =D I bet if you make more Pokemon mixes/fusions they'd look great! (Greater than mine, at least. x3)

Thank a bunch :D I ended up not doing exploud or loudred since the large mouths where really hard to emulate correctly on a human sprite :S

Coming up: More pokemon fusions!

lol Whismur's eyes always creeped me out, I had to put them on the fusion. I am now taking some requests! nothing to complicated, just cosplayers and fusions.

Hey Jeydis. ^^ Of your new sprites, I'd have to say I like the Kecleon Cosplayer and Alakarra. The Whismur Cosplayer's eyes look like... Like a person who's dzzy and is about to fall or something. The Mewtwo Cosplayer needs to be more Mewtwo-ish, maybe a helmet or headband with Mewtwo ears or something. Other than that, you're doing pretty good. ^^

OK, Jeydis, I think that your fusions are awesome! They look pretty well put together and look like they are all just one sprite instead of made from more than 1. Great work!

For the cosplayers, I think that for these being your first, they are really good. Although to make it look a bit more "costume" like, I think you should scratch some parts, like the Mewtwo one, you should try scratching the tail so that it looks a bit more proportionate to the person. Great work, Keep it up!

lucariolucariasprites.png

Here you go lego, hope it satisfies you, if you want them seperate ill attempt 2 new cosplayers. Never thought doing coupled up sprites would be so challenging @@

nightmane.png

jeydisbackshot.png

Faerie.png

Random update! The first is Nightmane a sprite merge of rapidash and pidgeotto turned demonic :D second is a backshot I made for my trainer. and the third is a simple lil sprite merge of Clefable and Butterfree.

Cmon guys request! I need something to do :p

Hey, Jey, I think that the sand Lucario is awesome, and since you want requests, could you make me a male and female sand Pikachu thingy? It would be totally awesome if you did.