• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

sandstatuepikam.png

sandstatuepikaf.png

Here you go pika.

I have a request. Can you make a backie of my avie? If you don't want to, that's fine. Just to let you know in case you couldn't tell, she's wearing a black spandex shirt under a white beater and a pair of gloves. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

Please and thank you
~Cubone~

Here we go, sorry for the delay, been having connection troubles in my area for the internet.

AEDemonrayquaza.png

Cubonestrainerback.png

Here you go Cubone :D If you want anything modified just tell me.

Thank you very much! The only thing is can you add a little more curl to the hair and the white shirt comes all the way down to her waist. Other than that I love it!

hi jeydis i love the mudkip chao it looks so cute are you letting us request those? If so i would love a Moon Umbreon chao! if you arent requesting those then please tell me so that i can change/cancel my request

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Oh =O

I don't often request stuff like this, but what the hey XD

Those chao things are pretty cute (did you make them completely from scratch?), so if you have the time and means, any chance you could design me a Linkachu-based one? ^^; No rush or worries if you can't =)

Sure Chao, go ahead :D

Ill be working on the rest of the requests when I get home, so about 3 hours give or take.

PS: I have an outline template for the chaos so no they are technicly not from scratch but pretty darn close :p

Ok here are some done requests!

Pika's Pikachu chao, PSP's Moon Umbreon Chao and Linkachu's. I hope you 2 dont mind that you look pretty much the same, I really didnt feel like restarting ><

pikachuchao.png

moonumbreonchao.png

linkachuchao.png

linkachuchao2.png

PS: Im trying to figure out how to do a shroomish cosplayer O.o its wierd when its just like... a dome.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't mind that they're similar. These are all frelling cute, Jeydis XD Thanks much for doing the Linkachu, too. I assume that both the Raichu and Pikachu with the Link caps/sword were for me...? I'm thinking of slapping 'em in my sig, so I'll confirm this first before doing so XD

Your chaos look excellent. Love the two sprites based on Linkachu. Actually, could you make he a Swellow. A shiny Swellow chao, not like you had to know what Pokemon right? Take your time, there's no rush. Thanks.

I don't mind that they're similar. These are all frelling cute, Jeydis XD Thanks much for doing the Linkachu, too. I assume that both the Raichu and Pikachu with the Link caps/sword were for me...? I'm thinking of slapping 'em in my sig, so I'll confirm this first before doing so XD
Yup they are for you, the pikachu was actually a mistake cuz I forgot you where a Raichu (since your name has the "kachu" and not "aichu" bit)

[quote author:plapti link=topic=3447.msg49816#msg49816 date=1204171543]
Your chaos look excellent. Love the two sprites based on Linkachu. Actually, could you make he a Swellow. A shiny Swellow chao, not like you had to know what Pokemon right? Take your time, there's no rush. Thanks.
[/quote]
shinyswellowchao.png

No big wings since it covers too much of the chao :S

It looks cute....How about one facing forward. You don't have to have the wings out. You can them folded in. I'd love to see how you'd do a Swellow Chao like you've done the others. That'd be sweet if you could.

Mind if I join this Bandwagon?

I must say, you're cosplay Sprites are excellent. I especially like the Kecleon cosplayer. They, along with the other spliced Sprites were combined nicely, very clean, and the shadows look right. Granted some of them don't look like they match perfectly, but given the resources you have to work with, it would seem to be a fair trade.

I once again thank thee for the awesome fan bar...But now, I am approaching you with a Sprite request.

Indeed, these Chao Sprites are certainly adorable and quite interesting. I would like to request for one if that's possible, seeing as how there's still a blank space for a request.

I would like to request a Buizel Chao, if you don't mind.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my little request.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yup they are for you, the pikachu was actually a mistake cuz I forgot you where a Raichu (since your name has the "kachu" and not "aichu" bit)

I was waiting for someone to finally point that out, lol. I guess Lin-ka-chu just had a better ring to it when the name sparked in my/Stel's mind, so I went with it XD

Anyways, thanks again, Jeydis. Very much appreciated. That Buizel chao you did for RX is pretty damn cute, too. Keep up the good work =)

I'm normally not one to make requests, but these chaos of yours are just too ridiculously cute, so I'm jumping on this bandwagon. >_>;

Any chance I could have a Snapdragon chao? If my avatar's too small a reference, I can give a bigger one.