• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

No no it's great. It must be just the fact that I think blaziken's original body is the ultimate.
And would it be too much to ask to see a demonic Crobat?

For perfect-chao:
demonsandshrew.png

For Alpha:
demoncrobat.png

For Rachel:
piplupchao.png

Cosplayers will be coming soon, maybe later tonight.

Hey Jeydis, you sure are cranking out the demonic pokemon, aren't ya?

I would request one, but demonic things...scare...me, lol.

So instead, I'd like to request something sorta the same, just different. Could you make a Pikachu recolor, the same style as the demonic ones, only in blue instead of red? I think that would be cool.

Your doing great, Jey, keep it up!

Angelic pika for my dear 4pika :D

bluepikawithwings.png

And since im pretty sure you already have an angel pika here is a normal recolored version:
bluepikawithoutwings.png

Cosplayers will be coming soon, maybe later tonight.
Thats what happened to it. The problem with cosplayers is that they are quite a bit harder to pull off then the average sprite merge or chao since it requires alot of adjustments to fit the pokemon parts (which are usually bulky compared to trainers) they also require inspiration to actually pull off well.

Oh and a preview: It will probably be the shiny arcanine one since I find Drapion very hard to use for this kind of thing....

Yay! Thank you, Jey, it looks awesome, just how I imagined!

Would you mind doing like, a 2nd frame Milotic in that scheme as well?

i need a groudon cosplayer please

Mod edit: Y'know, I'm sure it's customary to compliment someone's work before making a request. Say something like "I really love all your cosplayers, they're very well done. Would you consider making a Groudon cosplayer for me?". I doubt you actually need a Groudon cosplayer, in the same way that you need food to eat or air to breathe.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Jeydis, I am loving the Angel Pikachu! It's awesome!

You may wish to start imposing some rules on who can request - only people who have a certain number of posts, or people who have been regulars in your thread. Or perhaps have a list of requests and people can only make a request if there's a space on the list? We seem to be overrun with n00bs again.

You may wish to start imposing some rules on who can request - only people who have a certain number of posts, or people who have been regulars in your thread. Or perhaps have a list of requests and people can only make a request if there's a space on the list? We seem to be overrun with n00bs again.
I dont mind who requests, I got a couple of nice requesters with no posts that asked me by PM :p ill pick and choose my requests though depending on the requestee's attitude. Ill add some basic rules of conduct soon, thanks for the advice and the moderation Bara :D

Angel Pikachu looking good! Did that Halo come from a Shedinja? Nice Color Scheme for the Pikachu.
Yup its shedinja's awesome halo ^^ thanks for the compliment.

For Pika:
icymelotic.png

For DiamondDestiny:
latiascosplayer.png

For Shado:
shinyarcaninecosplayer.png

And this is a lil recolor I did for myself :D Its a Firefly-gon

fireflygon.png

I'm gonna have to request your art is wonderful!

Could i have a team shot?

Ace Trainer D/P

Ampharhos
Houndoom
Spheal
Shiftry
Umbreon and
Teddiursia

Please? Thx in advance!

Here you go Acid, I used a slightly diffrent format that I think looks better for 6 pkmn teams. If you really want a circle based one just ask ill make it for you.

acidteamshotlong.png

Also you didnt specify the gender of the trainer so I went for the gender you marked in your profile, if you wanted a female one I appolagize and will make you a new one.

Here you go Acid, I used a slightly diffrent format that I think looks better for 6 pkmn teams. If you really want a circle based one just ask ill make it for you.

acidteamshotlong.png

Also you didnt specify the gender of the trainer so I went for the gender you marked in your profile, if you wanted a female one I appolagize and will make you a new one.
omg
that is win,pwnage and all the above xD

excuse me but i am italian ^^"
I really love all your cosplayers, they're very well done. Would you consider making a Groudon cosplayer for me?

excuse me but i am italian ^^"
I really love all your cosplayers, they're very well done. Would you consider making a Groudon cosplayer for me?
Your already on my list from your previous post :p

[quote author=perfect-chao link=topic=3447.msg54908#msg54908 date=1206980379]
Jeydis are you now doing angel pokemon? and i love the nesw chaos on the front page never seen them ones done before. ;)
[/quote]
I can make you one sure, what pokemon would you like?

As for the chaos, some where for people on Serebii.net :p so that would explain why they seem new.

I will save the Shiny Arcanine Cosplayer to my computer right away. Thanks. Fire-Flygon Looks Like it can get away being a Fire/Steel Type due to coloration. ;)

Wow, these are great, and the chaos are really cute. Actually, I've been wanting to make them, but the thought was in the back of my mind. These just set it off. (Oh, thanks for the sheet of poses again) Could I see a shiny zangoose or chimchar (whichever you'd like)? Thanks. Sure they'd look great. ;D

Could I see a shiny zangoose or chimchar (whichever you'd like)?
A shiny zangoose or chimchar what? lol you have to specify what you want me to do.

Eeep!

I love your Angelics! I like the tint of blue you use...Would you please make me an Angelic...Espeon please? Please and thank you!

Glad you like them, here is yours:
angelespeon.png

And I added the angels to the requestables list :p just to be official.

I meant chao, because I was talking about them specifically before in that post.
Nice work with the espeon, by the way. Wings go in nicely.

Really nice work! ^__^

I wonder though: do you make trainer sprites? I know you do cosplays but can you make one based on a written description or a picture?

I cant scratch things very well, for full custom sprites I would consider heading over to 4pikachu4's thread ^_^ she is great at those.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
O_O I can't believe I missed these! They're awesome! The fusions look really good and the colouring is great

I'd love it if you could do me a team shot, just with my pokemon;

Flygon, Charizard, Manectric, Honchkrow, Floatzel and Sceptile