• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

Your artwork is like the pinnacle of uberness!!! I have to request some lol XP
an Arceus chao, an Infernape/Salamence fusion (if possible), Demonic Arceus, a Suicune/Lucario fusion, a Suicune chao, and a team with Shadow Lugia, Shiny Dialga, Shiny Jirachi, shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Deoxys (speed form), and a shiny suicune. I know I'm asking a lot theres no rush at all and if theres any you can't do just tell em it'll be fine and ty for any that you can do.

For Tommy:
dragonairchao.png

mareepskitty.png

I know the dragonair looks a bit odd, I hadd trouble stopping it from looking like a tape worm >< damn my lack of shading skills.

For Mike:
demonarceus.png

arceuschao.png

suicunechao.png

shinylegendsteamshot.png

For Wolfnoid:
lucariochao2.png

For Mr.Daniels:
goldeenchao.png

(making a chao out of a fish is hard >

Can I have a Shiny Buizel Chao? The Mareep Skitty fusion looks awesome. Looks like something that could actually happen in Pokemon.

Only the FRONT of then Dragonair Chao looks like a tapeworm (Or drawn flatly). The back is fine.

Chaos are done! sorry for the delay, im a lil busy nowadays.

For Shado:
shinybuizelchao.png

For Wolfnoid:
dialgachao.png

Im sorry for the other 2 but I have limited time nowadays to do requests so you will have to wait a lil longer.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
If you're not too busy can I make a request? I'd like a Manectric Chaos :)

can you do a lucario userbar with this trainer and lucario
aerotrainerlv3.png
can it also say "I wanna be the very best" like in the origional pokemon theme song (oh and also the same colors on my trainer)

...and can i also have the jeydis one cause you have done so many requests of mine

Can I have a statue/sand pokemon of a charizard, with a slight variation...
Can it be more of a bone-gray color, rather than sandy? And, if you can, make it look fierce as possible?
Lastly, can it have glowing, evil red eyes?
Thanks, much appreciated.

For Magpie:
magnectricchao.png

Its lack of nose looks a lil odd from the front but I find it cute anyways :p

For The Exiled:
statuecharizard.png

For Aero:
aerouserbar.png

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I think he's cute too! ^^

As a thank you for this (and everything else you made for me), I have a gift for you :p

EDIT: I'll PM it to you instead - don't want to post my work on your thread :p

these sprites look amazing Jeydis i like the fusion it just looks so...different then what i thought it would turn out to be. well keep up the great spriting because i love see them.

hi can i request 2 things:
a fusion of typhlosion+aruceus and rayquaza+typhlosion (if u can keep rayquaza's tail pls)
and if u have time a typhlosion cosplay with this trainer
91.png

and can i ask u something, do u make a coordinator cards?

Last edited by a moderator:
just show me a template and ill do my best. I added your requests to the list, ill try to do some tommorow but I might not have time.
As for the goldeen I dont think I can really do that :S the only thing to do with Goldeen is the fins which look like a dress :S

ok tnx for adding my requests.
about the template can u make something like in ur sig with similar background with the trainer that in my sig but if u can dont put the squares and put the trainer in the middle like in ur sig and put the 3 pokemon near him - typhlosion,minun and espeon and write Roma pokemon coordinatorlike u did in ur sig.
thats all just take ur time and do ur best dont need to rush i'll wait.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
^_^

I'd like to request a Flygon and Honchkrow Chaos, since I love how Manectric came out. But I know you're busy, so don't worry about having them done anytime soon. I'll happily wait for them :)

(I'll stop requesting after these for a while, otherwise my sig will explode ^^; )

Can you do another trainercard for me? I would like this one to have the same background and the text would say Dragon Deamon Jack. I would like th pokemon to be Dragonair, Milotic, Garchomp, Flygon, Salamence and Giratina. Thank you. I would like you to use the sprite below.
[/

For Mr.Daniels:
umbreonchao.png

For Silver:
flygonchao.png
honchcrowchao.png

For Mikeage:
lucasuicune.png
(It looks a bit more like a recolor but its the best I could figure out)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
O___O

I love them! I couldn't imagine how they'd turn out, but they're great! Flygon is soooo cute and Honchkrow is perfect.
Thank you so much!

:)

thanks for everything it turned out great i used the jeydis fan user bar you made because you have done so many of my requests thanks again

if u dont want me to use the jeydis one pm me ill take it off as soon as possible
nevermind just saw it on your userbar page

I believe she said you could use 'em without permission. I used the Charmeleon one and she didn't slam me about it.

Good work on the chaos Jeydis, they look cute. I like the Flygon Chao's Pose. (Give me a hug!)

thanks for everything it turned out great i used the jeydis fan user bar you made because you have done so many of my requests thanks again

if u dont want me to use the jeydis one pm me ill take it off as soon as possible
nevermind just saw it on your userbar page
[quote author=ShadoPikachu link=topic=3447.msg57561#msg57561 date=1208972069]
I believe she said you could use 'em without permission. I used the Charmeleon one and she didn't slam me about it.
[/quote]

found on the front page
[quote author=Jeydis link=topic=3325.msg44651#msg44651 date=1200448435]
Alright for all of you that are requesting userbars, I forgot to mention.

Please state if you want it personalized (like just for you) or public (meaning ill use it in the project and its up for grabs for anyone.

People that request something special like PSP Naruto did are excluded for obvious reasons.
[/quote]

but because it's on the front page i think it's ok.

Im gonna be modifying that soon, all userbars I make on the front page of my userbar topic are up for grabs for anyone, anythign requested is just for the requester (if you want a userbar I made for someone else you can ask them permission)

my last requests i promise! :) ..... this is a tough 1 8) ..... a charizard chao , a butterfree chao , and ..... hmmmm.... try a fusion of seaking and.... MILOTIC!if you can't it's ok... :) .... and an angelic ninetales with wiiiiings! :p

Ok here are a few more requests:

For Predetor:
typhlosionrayquaza.png
arceustyphlosion.png

romacoorcard.png
(If you want me to add anything else just ask :D)

For PokemaniacJack:
jackcard2.png
(I did it very basic since its a gym leader I wasnt sure what to put :S If you want me to add badges or something please says so ill edit them in right away)

I also added a new rule to the topic, only 1 request per post :D This is to try to lessen my stress lol rushes me less.