• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

' Great a love square." Drew thought over. "Just what we need at the moment." He was being sarcastic. He kept pace with Collin. " So Collin anything we should know about you?"
" I love beauty." Collin said. " That's why I'm a coordinator and not a trainer. " He looked forewards and saw a woman with short red hair looking at them. " Get down!" Collin yelled to everyone.
Drew quickly moved to side.
A milotic appeared. " Hydro pump." The woman said. a torrent of water came out of it's mouth.

"Don't worry, you have the winner of the Johto League right here!", Riley exclaimed as he reached for a poke ball. "Oh wait, I have nothing on me right now to stop water types.", he stated right before getting blasted away by a hydro pump.

Riley looked up as Yannick was flying away. He was laying down on a wall and trying to stand. He was drenched in water as well. "Wow, you must be so sad to leave me down here all alone down here when I'm already injured, by myself, against a group of ninjas..." Riley smirked. "Who want me dead." And with that he tossed out a poke ball.

"You are not the only one down there and speaking of injuries you crybaby I got Mega Kicked in the side by a Hitmonlee so shut up and do stuff." Yannick said as Sceptile went all out on the Milotic.

The Milotic dogged the attack. " You idots." She yelled. " get out of the fucking way. Heart one more time." The Milotic sent out another hydro pump going past the group and hitting the ninjas behind them. " Well come on. I'm use to saving his ass." She said looking at Collin. " I don't need to save the rest of you as well."

"I don't count you as being a strong trainer after what happened in the tournament." Riley said to Yannick with a smirk on his face. "Come out Salamence!", Riley exclaimed. A massive pokemon, blue with red wings appeared, full with power, came out it's poke ball. It roared causing some of the ninjas to fall in fear. "What-what is that? Run!", they yelled. "That's right. Run! Salamence, use Draco Meteor and destroy this god forsaken place!", exclaimed Riley. Salamence roared as meteors started to fall, crashing down all over the area, destroying everything. "Witness the power of a true pokemon trainer!", Riley exclaimed.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Patrick's Powerhouse was still firing thunderbolts at the Millotic. "We better get outta here, return!" Patrick shouted. The three of them; Ella, Jonas and Patrick ran into one of the lifts.

( Clair.)
" Hey Moron." She yelled at Riley. " We're still in this place."
( Drew)
" So Collin." Drew said. " Who's That?" Drew said looking at the woman. She was wearing a plain red T shirt with a cropped red jacket. She had on black skinny jeans.
" My Sister." Collin said. " her name is Clair."
Drew ran and grabbed Clair by the arm. " Let go of me." She said.
" If the young pup wants to collapse this building on top of himself he can do it." Drew said as he pushed her into the lift. " Hurry up Yannick." Drew yelled.

"Pfff you still got sweept by Lance so you are not one bit better than me! But if you keep insulting me I will kick your ass personally!" Yannick shouted as Flygon dropped Drew and Ella off. "You know what? Try and let this overly brutal kid with a daddy complex save you! I'm out! Sceptile Brick Break a hole in the ceiling and Rock Slide to block it from the outside when we are out!" Yannick escaped giving Riley a death glare.

"I don't think Ella wants this piece of crap and his pathetic sister with us!" Jonas roared.
"Jonas!?!" Ella shouted, pushing him.
"Jonas, don't you see? We got to protect them!" Patrick shouted

"Everyone get close to me now if you don't want to die!", yelled Riley as he continued to stare at Yannick, returning his glare. Then he smirked as a meteor fell in front of them blocking them off. The building was beginning to collapse. Soon everything above them fell over. Some ninjas ran, but most ended up being crushed my meteors. As the building finally gave in and collapsed, Riley yelled one command to Salamence. "Protect!"

( Clair)
" I'm sorry." Clair said. " Who knocked out all of those ninjas again." she looked at Jonas " Was that you... no you were running like a little bitch to get here." She said. " Also who was it that allowed you to escape them."
( Drew)
"Everyone shut up!" Drew said. it was obvious that he was getting pissed at everyone. The debree was falling all over the place. Drew grabbed Tess and held her close to him.

Suddenly, a piece of debris from the ceiling fell on Patrick. Ella turned round. "Don't save me! Leave me be!" He cried.
"No, Patrick. We need to save you!" She replied
"What's the use..."
She walked over to the debris. It covered him.
"You're my friend Patrick, you're a great guy..."
"All is lost...especially when you're going out with Jonas!"
"What?! No...He touched me but...we aren't going out! I don't love him..."
Jonas flinched. "Wait what?!" He roared
Patrick's frown was gone. "Come on Jonas!" Ella shouted at him. They both lifted the debris.
"It can wait till later, we need ta get outta here!" Ordered Jonas. They ran but then an even larger piece from the ceiling fell onto Jonas and crushed him.
"Jonas no!!!!" Patrick exclaimed. The fires developed around the debris and Jonas was severely squshed.
"Quick!" Ella and Patrick ran to his help. Patrick lifted the debris with Ella's help. Jonas didn't seem to be breathing.
Ella checked his pulse. "He's....de...de..."
"Dead..." Patrick said, grimly.

"I knew it he will kill them all off! Well beats me! I guess Drew will make it out after all he is a lot smarter than Riley and he has Tess by his side in tight situations she will Teleport him outta harms way." Yannick returned Flygon and Sceptile only to collapse infront of the local hospital. A doctor found him and took him inside. "What the hell?? How is this guy even living? All of his left sided rips are brocken. His liver suffered severe damage and his left lung collapsed." The doctor said.

Drew looked around and noticed that Ella, Patrick and Jonas weren't anywhere nearby. " Shit." He said. He took a deep breath as he ran off looking for them. Tess used her psychic powers to place a thing of debris above them in order to keep them from being harmed. He ran until he finally found them. he stopped as he saw Jonas's lifeless body. " damn it." Drew said. " Tess create levitate more debris for them.
Tess did so creating a shield around them. Drew walked towards them. " I'm sorry for lose." He said to both of them. He took off his jacket and placed it on top of Jona's corpse. " Come on you both." Drew said. " We have to leave." He offered his hand to them.

"Wait..." Patrick grabbed Jonas's heavy muscular body and carried it with him to the lift. Then, a ninja jumped down and grabbed the body. "No!!!" He shouted. He turned around, only to find the ninja gone and him being pushed into the lift by the others. The lift took them back up to the stadium where the police had showed up and construction workers and firefighters waiting to go down to where the destruction had been.

Riley looked around him. The ones who decided to listen to him were all being protected by Salamence's protect. "Yannick left us for dead.", Riley said to the ones who were with him. "I'll get him for this. He thought he had it bad when I destroyed him in the finals. This time I'll make sure he doesn't battle again.", Riley stated as he clenched his fists.

Soon, the building finally collapsed. "You can stop now Salamence.", Riley said as he saw rubble and dead ninja bodies everywhere. "It serves them right for messing with me, the Johto League Tournament Champion!"

After everyone had been hospitalised, Looker turned up. He was very suspicious. When Ella saw him she told him everything that had happened. Looker seemed suprised but then when he spoke it revealed his true intensions. "I'm so sorry...but I can't help but feel they're more too this...the ninjas...they didn't intend to cause Jonas's death. I've talked to a few of them before. They just wanted to win the tournament...I saw some other people with white masks on their faces. They seem to have all gone..."

" I'm sorry did you say people where in white masks Mr. Looker?" Drew asked wondering about something. " Anyways I don't think they ment for any of this to go the way it did."

(Sebastian)
"I will get my revenge on that asshole." Sebastian said after finally escaping the elevator. "Boss it seems the ninja hideout collapsed because of the little runt that won the Johto tournamnet. Unfortunately the main subject escaped. I will return to the hideout for now." He said on the phone.

Riley walked up to Looker dragging an unconscious ninja to them. He dumped the body on the floor. "Here, I found him trying to escape and knocked him out. You can take him in for questioning.", Riley said as he tried rubbing off debris from his jacket.

" Because of ignorant self righteous action people died. including Jonas." Drew said. " Granted I really didn't know the man but that doesn't excuse your action." Drew punched Riley in the stomach.

Riley smirked after Drew punched him. "I told you guys to come near me so I could use protect, but I guess some people don't listen. It's sad, but it's not my fault. In fact, you should be thanking me."

Yannick woke up in the hospital. "Great my wounds are all covered up. Excuse me give me the strongest anti-pain-medicin you got please. I will pay for it but I need 2 packs of it." he said to one of the nurses. "Uhhm... ok." the nurse gave him the packs as he left the hospital and headed back to the lobby. As he entered he saw that Ella and Patrick looked pretty down and Drew just punched Riley in the face. Then he saw some policemen bringing out a covered body. "So you really did kill someone off! You are a disgusting piece of crap! Who did you kill you little bastard?" Yannick shouted enraged as a policeman held him back. "Sir please calm down! What the...?" the officer touched Yannick's wounds and it started to bleed again. "Just let me kill this little..." Yannick felt the pain and sat down.

Drew looked over at Yannick. He looked pretty hurt at moment " Jeez are you alright Yannick." Drew asked. " You should be in bed." Drew looked around and saw a man with a very weird hair style watching everything go down. Beside him was a mightyana " Hi there." Drew said to the strange man. " who are you?"

Riley watched Yannick outrage in front of him. "Officer please, let him go. In his state, he couldn't hurt a Caterpie." Riley said smirking at Yannick rubbing blood off his face after Drew punched him. "Come on Yannick, show me what you got."

"That does it!" Yannick stood up after swallowing a pill. "Drew hold my crutch I'm fine without it." He walked up to Riley. "I'll teach you a lesson kid." He faked a punch to get Rileys guard up and then rammed his knee into Rileys stomach. "You don't deserve my punches you runt." He said and turned back to Drew.

Drew handed Yannick back his crutch. He then turned his attention back to the other guy
" Names Drew." Drew said. " Nice hair it's very.... unique."

Riley held his stomach as he looked up at Yannick. "Yeah, sit down, you know you're too weak to fight. The thing is, I won't counter because if I hit you...", Riley was trying to hold back his laughter. "You would probably die!', Riley said unable to control his laughter and started laughing. Then he stopped , holding his stomach in pain. "Look, all you succeeded in doing is stopping me from laughing.", Riley stated.

"Trust me I will tear you apart but not infront of people. I don't want to ruin the life of someone that sees the massacre." Yannick said as his eyes turned black again as they did at the Johto Tournament.

Riley recognized the change since he first saw it back at Johto. "Hey someone, you should probably take him away before things get messy.", Riley stated reaching for a poke ball. "Calm down Yannick, I don't want to kill you."

"You look like a whelp in front of a lion. You don't have the guts to kill me!" Yannick gave Riley a sinister smile. "But I guess you have realized that I've changed. And guess what I can control it now!"

Joe noticed that Jonas didn't follow him to the arena so he went back to the Tournament Building, and it was destroyed. "what!" he shouted "what happened here!"

Riley smirked and tossed out a poke ball. "I don't have the guts you say.", Riley said as Scizor came out it's poke ball. "Say that again and you will regret it for what's left of the rest of your life.", Riley exclaimed.