• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

"Alright then..." Joe said as he witnessed the attack "Anyone want to battle?"
He reached into his pocket at took out a Pokeball. "it would be good practice"

"alright" Joe said. He walked to a practice battle arena around the back of the stadium building. "Who should I chose?" he thought, before choosing his Pokemon "I'm counting on you buddy" he whispered to his Pokeball. He stood on one of the arena. "Come out!" he shouted, as he threw is Pokemon "Lets battle"
(OOC: Who did I choose? You will never know!)

" Not much." Drew said truthfully. " Honestly we haven't had much time to talk. But I can see a wounded heart anywhere." He said remember back to his first Ex. and how she hurt him. " Look I'll make this short. Man up and tell her, Or that one guy might just steal from you." He said as he walked away.
He went back to the vending machine and bought another soda. He found where Ella was hiding. " Hey." He said throwing a soda at her. " So you "care" about Patrick huh?"

Last edited:
Yannick went back to the lobby as he heard some noises from in there. He saw Ella sitting alone in one part of the lobby. "You two are making it way too complicated." He said and sat down next to her. "Don't worry I'm not here too make fun of you. I just can't stand seeing people deny their feelings. Trust me it won't help you and I know how it is because I was forced to surpress my feelings as a child."

Last edited:
Else where
Marric walked threw Team Gaea's Secret complex. Marric was an older man. His face was heavily scared. on his mouth was a device that helped him breath. His left arm was cut off and his right leg was weak. " Report." He said threw his device.
" Sir." A female Admin said. " Are latest reports show a twelve percent increase of power in the Equalizer." She said. " After a few more tests I bealive we will finally have enough power to demolish a city."
" Good." Marric said.
" Best part is people will only think that a terrible earthquake happened." The female admin said.
" Will it be ready before the deadline?" Marric asked
" Yes sir." The Admin said. " At it's Full power it should destroy all the cities of Hoenn leaving Hoenn in complete ruins. Then the Hurrican comes and we'll be able to rebuild it as we see fit." She said.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Come with me, we'll have our battle later..." Said Jonas, as he saw Ella in the other room, as he saw a group of girls leave the room she had been in.

Drew..." Ella said. Then she saw Yannick and her eyebrows dropped. "Go away! Whoever you are!" She disapproved of Yannick coming towards her and stepped a little to the side. Jonas entered the room again. "Oh it's you. Look, I'm sorry...it's my fault for letting Guardian out. I wanted to say that you are actually a good person and I-"
"No it was my fault." Jonas looked deep into her eyes and they stared at each other. Jonas's hands dropped towards her, getting closer and closer.

There was a glass pane in this room. Patrick was outside and he looked in curiously and saw Jonas and Ella both holding hands, staring at each other. Jealousy burst through Patrick's veins and then he started crying. He ran over to another room and sat there in a side room, all on his own, crying. Then Jaden, one of the ninja guys he had seen before walked into the room. "You okay buddy?" They had talked before. This time, they spoke out more and more. "You deserve her" was Patrick's last memory before he awoke in a dark basement like area. There was an army of ninja dressed teenagers and young adults gathered in a circle around him.

Drew blinked as he took in his sourundings. He was in a dark room. There where men and women dressed in all black. " Ninjas seriously." Drew said unamused. He reached for a pokeball only to discover that where taken. There where three other bodies on the ground beside him. " Anyone awake?" Drew asked.

"Ok then... I guess I better get out of here." Yannick went outside. "How long do you want to hide? Come out I can sense your presence very well!" He said with a loud voice. Nothing happened. "Ok if you don't want to come out I will force you! Sceptile come out and use Outrage!" Yannick dropped a glowing Pokeball and Sceptile came out of it. Sceptiles Outrage destroyed its surroundings. Yannick walked around and found three teenager dressed in all black. "I see an assault! You guys suck at hiding your presence. Well now is the time to talk. What do you want from me? Who are you working for? Who else are your targets?" Yannick was enraged. "If you think I will talk you are dead wrong!" One of the teens said. "Sceptile Leafblade!" Yannick turned around in search of the rest only to see that everyone else was gone. "YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE EVERYONE IS NOW!" He shouted at the kid that was tortured by his Sceptile. "Fuck you!" The teenager replied. "WRONG ANSWER! SCEPTILE BRICK BREAK!"

"Is that you Drew?" A voice came from behind him. It was Patrick. "Do you know where we are?" Suddenly, a young man with a red bandanna turned around.
"Two of them are awake!" He shouted.
"Kill the outsiders!" One roared.

Where Yannick was, a group of ninjas sent out hordes of Poochyenas and Mightyenas. "You better come with us." One said. This ninja wore a mask and he tried to grab Yannick.

Back where Drew and Patrick was, the crowd began to chatter amongst themselves, then there was complete silence as one, who was standing on a giant crate began to speak.
"These outsiders are our guests. We must welcome them." He turned to Drew and Patrick. "Welcome to the society of Ninjas. I am their leader, Aston."

"Seriously? That was a bad move! Thanks for letting me know the way. Go Blaziken! Help Sceptile with the Poochyenas and Mightyenas! Follow me after that." Yannick ran off to where the Pokemon came from. "Interesting more of you grunts!" He said after he was surrounded by ten ninjas. "So who do you want to fight? Metagross or me?" He smirked. "Stop messing with us!" One of the ninjas said. They all attacked at once. "Useless!" Yannick said as he deflected their attacks. "This is boring!" He yawned and started walking on as Sceptile and Blaziken showed up and got rid of the ninjas. "Nice timing! Return you two." Yannick moved on.

Two ninja stormed into the room Patrick and Drew were in. "Aston, sir, we've been breached!" One said.
"Where?" Aston asked
"On the top floor...a man with a Sceptile and Blaziken. He got rid of the guard's Poochyenas and Mightyenas." The other reported.
"Dammit boys..." Aston cursed.
"What do you want with us and why are we here?" Patrick asked.
"Well we planned to take you originally, so we planted little Jaden over here to have a bit of a chit chat with you..."
"Jaden?!"
The boy stepped out. "Hi Patrick!"
"We ended up taking a bunch of people. Who did this?"
"Me sir." A women in black clothing took off her mask and stepped forward. "I couldn't help it, I like Drew."
"Oh so that's his name."
"How do you know he's called Drew?" Patrick asked
"I was in the crowd during the Johto tournament he was in...I recognised him when I was in the stadium. So were you apparently...I just couldn't help I love him!"

" Ah..." Drew had no way of knowing what to say. Here some woman he's never met before confessed her feelings to him. what was this some cheesy romance novel. " I'm flattered really I am but I don't even know you." It was apparent that his face was turning red. Drew then turned his attention to Jaden. the boy seemed really familiar. " I'm sorry but have we met before." He said to Jaden. "You look familiar."

(OOC: Hate to use this excuse.)
(BIC)
Riley had fell asleep on a chair in the lobby. He had finally got up to realize everyone was gone. "Hey, where did everyone go?", he asked as he looked around. He walked up to the lobbyist who looked suspicious, but Riley couldn't put his finger on it. "Hey, do you know where the other people who were with me went?", asked Riley. "I honestly have no idea.", the lobbyist said trying to lie. "Well, whatever. I don't care where they went anyway.", stated Riley as he turned around the leave.

Jaden seemed to also believe he had met Drew before. A group of Ninjas were ordered to take the lifts towards where Yannick was. When they arrived they sent out another horde of pokemon towards Yannick. The mix included Nuzleafs, Electrikes and Dustoxs. The Electrikes used moves such as bite and thunderbolt, whilst the Nuzleaves used leaf blade and then feint attack. The Dustoxs were ordered to use sludge bomb.

While the ninjas where distracted
Drew put his hand into his back pocket. he felt around until he found what he was looking for. His father's pocket knife one of the only things to remember his dad by. He carefully took it out of his pocket and opened it. He proceeded to cut the rope that was biding him. He carefully moved towards Ella and freed her. He gently rubbed her shoulder to try and wake her. He did the same thing to Jonas. " Here Patrick." Drew said in a whisper giving Patrick the knife.

Riley was walking out when he felt something hit his head. When he came too, he was in a dark room, next to two others, with two other people in front of them. "What the... Is that you Drew, Patrick?"

Drew quickly put his finger to his lips telling Riley to shut up. " We've been kidnaped." Drew whispered finally realizing that Riley was with them. " Keep your voice down."

"Well fuck that!", exclaimed Riley. Riley turned to the guards. "Who gave you permission to kidnap me. You better free me now or I'll kill you. I got to the finals of the Johto League so don't doubt me!" Riley exclaimed.

"Thanks..." He whispered. Jonas and Ella had awoken now it felt like they had been listening for the whole time since they knew what was happening. Patrick ignored Jonas.
"You okay?" Patrick asked Ella. She nodded.
"We've been listening...but we had to close our eyes to make it look like we were still knocked out..." She explained. Then, some ninjas saw them trying to escape and stopped them. They sent out three Duskulls at them. Patrick, panicking, rummaged around in a bag that was next to them on a crate and he found a group of poke balls. He picked up the first one he saw. He threw it and saw his Flygon appear in front of him. "That's lucky! My Flygon!" He smiled for a second.
"We need to find our other pokemon!" Jonas roared.

"Man this is dead end here!" Yannick stood infront of a wall. "There must be some other way to get into their hideout. They got into the lobby without passing by me outside.... Thats it the lobby!" Yannick ran back to the stadium. "Ok idiot tell me where it is or I'll beat the crap out of you!" He shouted at the lobbyist with Sceptiles Pokeball up in the air. "Calm down I don't know what you are..." The lobbyist tried to say but Yannick punched him until he fainted. "I don't have time for that. Let's see what we have here! A nice a card for the elevator. Thanks idiot." Yannick entered the elevator and pressed the basement button.

" Come on." Drew said as he released Riley. Drew looked at the pokeballs until he saw one with an L carved into it. " Go Leaf." Drew said. Leaf the Shiftery appeared. " Use leaf storm." Drew said. countless amount of leaves appeared knocking the ninjas into walls. " Alright lets go." Drew said. " Hopefully my stalker doesn't show up." Drew said. as he walked towards the elevator.

The lobbyist got up and clicked a button under his desk and spoke into the the mic. "We have an intruder. He took the elevator card from me and..." "You FOOL!", yelled the man on the other end before hanging up. "Well I'm fucked.", said the lobbyist as he sat into his rolling chair to tend to his wound.

Riley grabbed his poke balls after Drew freed him. "They will soon realize the mistake they made kidnapping me.", Riley said as he walked to the elevator.

The bastion of ninjas walked up to them. They started releasing armies of pokemon. "We fight for our lives! Now quickly, send out as many pokemon as ya got!" The sack poured poke balls out. Some of Patrick's pokemon were released. Now, Ziggy, Powerhouse and Gone were in battle. The ninjas sent out many pokemon and they all fought for a while but then Aston came to the front.
"Stop." All the ninjas returned their pokemon. "I know a way we can have fun. Battle me, one of you now..."

The elevator reached the basement. "Welcome intruder! Or should I say Yannick Smith." A young man stand in front of the elevator. "So you know me? Well who cares so I have to whipe the floor with you." Yannick tried to attack the young man but was kicked from the side by a Hitmonlee. "So how do you like my Hitmonlee's Mega Kick? Besides it's not very polite to not ask for my name. I'm Sebastian and I'm gonna crush you. Hitmonlee use Hi Jump Kick!" Sebastian said and Hitmonlee jumped into the cloud of dust that surrounded Yannick after he crashed into the wall. "You will regret that!" Yannick shouted as Hitmonlee flew out of the dustcloud. "Sceptile use Leaf Blade!" Sceptile rushed towards Hitmonlee and sliced it several times with Leaf Blade. "Eat this." Yannick walked up to Sebastian and kicked him into the elevator. "Sceptile destroy elevator control system!" He said with weakened voice. "Shit I have to get going." Yannick could barely stand and blood was coming out of his mouth. "Go Flygon! Sorry my friend but I need you to carry me from this point on." He got onto Flygons back and they started looking for the others.

"I do have this one pokemon I was going to use as a substitute but...oh alright then I'll use him." Patrick searched for the pokeball in the bag and threw it. Out came a Torkoal.
"This is Smoke. I think he can help us. Use smokescreen!" The room became covered in smoke and noone could see. The ninjas, in terror, returned their pokemon to their pokeballs.
"You don't realise...we're ninjas...we were built for this!" Suddenly, a Crawduant came out of the smoke. "Use Crabhammer!" The Crawduant hit Smoke on the head and it was severely weakened.
The ninjas sent out Ninjasks, zubats and Dustoxs. "Use defog!" The wings of each pokemon flapped and the smoke was pushed away.

Riley looked around the room for the guy who challenged them. "Where did he go. Did he run away because he knew he stood no chance against me.", Riley said with a smirk on his face. He turned to the ninjas. "Come on guys, it's not that hard to beat these weaklings."

" Such a brute." One of the ninjas said. He snapped his fingers as one of the dustoxs started releasing a purple powder onto the ninja's pokemon. " I recommend we leave now." The man said. the mighteyanas, nuzleafs, and ninjasks where starting to weaken. Soon the dustox started using psybeam on the Zubats, and other dustox's making room for the five of them to leave. " Let's go." he said
Drew shook his head and fallowed the man.

Patrick's Manetric Powerhouse took out all of the flying types with several thunderbolts. Aston's Crawduant kept attacking Smoke with Crabhammer. "Gyro ball!" Smoke moved his arms and legs into his shell and he spun, crashing into the Crawduant.

With Sceptile and Flygon by his side Yannick made it to a large metal door. "Ok Sceptile Leaf Blade that door open." He said. "Let's go in there." Still carried by his Flygon Yannick ran into five ninjas. "Where the hell did he come from?" One of the ninjas asked. Then Yannick saw Drew and the others behind the ninjas. "Sceptile don't let them pass." Yannick said.

( Collin)
Collin took of the mask to reveal himself to the group. " Hey there it's been too long." He said. " I saw these ninjas take that pretty girl so I decided to fallow them. I knocked one of them out and took his uniform." Collin showed of a cocky grin. " Your lucky I showed up when I did. Now let's go."

"Guys I think we should get rid of these 5 and then look for some way out!" Yannick said. "Sceptile go ahead crush them!" Sceptile knocked them out of the way. "I guess we have a problem with the elevator exit." Yannick stated. "Wait why is that idiot with you?" He pointed at Collin.

"I do not think we can trust this guy..." Ella commented.
"Oh you would know wouldn't you!?" Patrick joked.
"She's mine...yer should know that!" Jonas roared
"Well not reall-"
"Let's just focus on this!" Jonas said.

Then a horde of ninjas ran at them. "We better run!" Jonas roared.