• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

"Yo, again with the earthquakes. What is going on!", Riley exclaimed as the food on the tables started to fall. "My drink!", Riley exclaimed as it fell to the floor.

Drew opened his eyes to see Tess looking at him. His face had blood dripping off of it. " Hey Tess." Drew said weakly. within seconds the earthquake stopped. Drew got up as Tess moved beside him. " So what the hell happened." Drew walked back to the restaurant to see that most of the tables and food was wrecked. He say Riley looking dumbfounded at a broken glass in front of him. " Hey Riley what's wrong." Drew said.

"The earthquake is what's wrong.", said Riley as he turned to face Drew and noticed the bleeding. "Hey Drew, you're kind of bleeding.", he said pointing to his head.

"You know what fine ill help"

Luke said picking Up hes pokeball

"swellow and charizard come on out!"

the Pokémons was let out

"go find the injured and report back."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Patrick, Ella and Jonas had all arrived at the Hoenn League tournament stadium where the other were.

"Are you sure this is the way?!" Jonas roared.
"Yes Jonas. Now quiet, I'm showing the man my ID!" All three passed through the area. When the ground started to shake, they were in the lobby with the other trainers.
"What was that?!" Ella asked
"Maybe it was Jonas's belly! It rumbles as loud as that!" Patrick joked. Ella laughed.
"Maybe it was yours!!!" Jonas replied. They all stumbled to the floor as the ground shook.

Luke started to walk back to the Lobby

"Guys ill meet you back at the Lobby"

said Luke as he ran to the Building as he walked inside

He noticed some people he knew finally arrived

"Well well, Patrick and hes amigos"

said Luke as he walked over

Joe tripped and fell over. "Wow this earthquake is strong" he said "but its time to get to the league now"
He stood back up and began to walk to the Tournament Building. He entered and saw that there was another trainer inside. "Hi" he said "are you in the Tournament?" He asked

"Well Yes I am"
Luke said

As he shook hes hand

"My Name is Luke"

"I got to the semi's of the johto league but any way what your name again mr..?"

"Joe" Joe said "so you competed in the Johto League? This is my first"
He was excited, but even more nervous, it seemed that there were people here that had done competitions like this before, but this was his first.

"You should come meet some of my friends"

Luke said

"follow me Joe."

Luke walked out side and started to walk towards drew, Yannick and riley

"Hey guys You should meet one of my friends everyone meet Joe!"

Sam walked into the tournament building and looked around "I think i may be late.... it will be ok... you were in the kanto league and the johto league... you will be fine sam" Sam said to himself as His umbreon followed him "Hey do you think Matthew and lucario will be alright with professor Rowan?" Sam asked his umbreon "Umbreon... umbreon! (You worry to much..... they will be fine!)" replied his umbreon "Ok.... well lets go..." Sam replied as he walked over to a chair to sit down with his umbreon so it could rest after a long day of battling

Riley had decided to head back before Drew and Yannick. When he got back to the stadium, there were more people there. "Oh great, more competitors.", he said as he saw the others. "Then he saw Patrick and the others and walked up to them. "So you guys decided to show up after all?", he said asking a rhetorical question. "So how was your journey?"

"Great were all Here!"

Luke smiled

"so any plans for tonight because if not we can have a chat and talk about our Journey's"

Luke thought it was a good idea.

Drew walked into the stadium. His head was wrapped in cloth to stop the bleeding. " Hello everyone." Drew said as he walked to a small couch and laid down.

"Oh hi Luke, what was that rumble we felt?" Patrick asked Luke, walking up to him. He suddenly felt very concerned, as if someone was about to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
" Well." Drew said. " Where I come from people call that an earthquake." Drew said. " Fourth one this fucking week I might add."

" Hey Ella." Drew said. "I got here earlier today. Before then I was in Slateport for a couple of weeks getting prepared for this."

"So does anyone know when this tournament will begin?", asked Riley as he entered the group. "I'm ready to win this thing.", Riley exclaimed confidently.

"Win? Don't make me laugh Riley I will stomp you into the ground!" Yannick landed with his Flygon. "But I hope it will start soon I'm ready to kick ass!"

"You'll being overconfident." Ella stated.
"To be fair-" Jonas cried
"No, you won't win Jonas..." Patrick looked at him.
"Fine...what Ella said." Jonas was forced to agree.

"It doesn't matter much." Drew said. " me and Tess are going to win this aren't we."
" Kirlia." Tess said confidently
" Anyways I just hope I can atleast make it to the Semi finals this time." Drew said. He looked at the schedule. " Apparently the tournament will start tomorrow."

" Sup." A masculine voice said. Drew looked and saw a young probably in his mid to late teens red head walk in. He was wearing some extremely flamboyant clothing " The names Collin." Drew thought he might know this boy but the memory doesn't seem to be coming back to him. This Collin fellow looked around till his eyes fixated on Ella. He walked straight towards her . "bonjour Madame, Vous êtes aussi beau que le ciel est bleu ." The boy procceded to pick up one of Ella's hands and kissed it.
Drew looked at Patrick wondering what he might do. Drew proceded to stand up and walked towards the boy. " Hey you it really isn't appropriate to kiss a person you haven't even met."

"Hey dude where is your mannors."
Luke stood up

as they both made a long dirty look at each other

Luke was a lot taller

then this kid

he thought the boy was scared of him so Luke sat back down.

"Man showoffs everywhere!" Yannick said. "Riley I think I just found your brother! I mean he is a lot like you. No manners big mouth and I guess not able to defeat me!" He laughed as he walked towards the exit. "This childsplay is too much for me. I'm gonna get some training done. See y'all later!" Then he left.

( Collin)
" Well Sir." he said to riley. " I'm not a trainer. I'm a coordinator." He said showing them all his five ribbons. " I'm only here for moral support for my sister." He said as he looked around unable to find her. " Speaking of which have any of you seen a red head around here. Other than me."

Riley took a deep breath, trying not to burst at Yannick. Then he listened to what Colin had to say. "Well good for you kid. Now move along.", he said as he pointed in the opposite direction. "Listen now, if you don't go now, see that guy over there.", Riley said pointing to Patrick. "He's going to get mad since you just kissed his girlfriend.", Riley said in a calm tone.

(Collin)
" I'm Sorry." Collin said looking around " Is your name posted somewhere around here. cause if it isn't then you have no right to tell me what to do." Collin smirked anyways your... A blue Aura appeared around the him as his feet left the ground. " Hey what's going on."

" Show him the door Tess." Drew said. Tess flings the man out side.

"You didn't have to." Ella said to Drew. She then walked up to Collin and slapped him.
"That was a bit harsh." Jonas said.
All this was very awkward for. Patrick. Both him and Ella had red faces-blushing.

" Well." Drew said "It didn't look like Patrick was going to do anything." He said eyeing Patrick. " And I personally don't want to see a bloody mess of a fight take place." He said looking at Riley. Also for some odd reason he felt like he had to protect her like an older brother protects his younger sister. But he would never say that part out loud. " Anyways nice job Ella didn't think you had that in you." He looked at Collin the boy was smiling. He must think that slap was a badge of honor.

Patrick and Ella had walked away from each other, both into seperate side rooms in the lobbies. They were completely silent. Jonas was left standing there, in that same spot. First, he went to Ella.
"Tell me, what are your true feelings for Patrick?" Jonas asked her.
At first she was silent, then she spoke. "Go away!" She shouted. Then, Guardian, her Gardevoir, popped out of it's pokeball and used psychic on Jonas without warning. He was lifted into the air and crashed into the wall. He had a frightened look on his face. He then proceeded to leave the room, running as fast as he could.
Jonas then tried to find the room with Patrick in. He saw that there were groups of two different kinds of people hoarding: men and women in fancy suits and dresses with masks on and then there was a group of ninjas, with bandannas on their heads or chaos black ninja masks.
Patrick was sitting on a chair when Jonas entered. Patrick's mood changed when Jonas entered.
"Tell me do you lov-"
Jonas was interrupted by Patrick. "No!" He shouted, full blast. Then, Cryomancer, his Glailie appeared and shot a blast of ice towards Jonas and he fled out of the room.

Drew walked to a vending machine and bought two sodas. He walked over to where Patrick. He threw one of the sodas at him. " So you like Ella huh?" He procceded to open up the second one and drank it. "Relax I won't tell her."

Patrick was completely silent. "What exactly would you know about me?" He asked.

Meanwhile, the two groups of ninjas and masked people had distributed to different parts of the stadium. A young man named Jaden appeared with the others. He was watching a battle between a Medicham and a Ninjask, the two ninjas completely focused on their battle infrint of them.