• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

Scizor watched the ongoing battle between the two men. Once one of them is taken down, Scizor decided he would finish the other.

Meanwhile Riley was lost. "Great, now I don't even know where Scizor is.", he said to himself as he continued to look around. "How have I not found a single clue yet?", Riley thought to himself.

(Aspen)
Aspen and Gavin watched the fight from afar. Gavin was holding Aspen back from breaking up the fight. "We don't know if they're the ones who kidnapped Chloe or not! Just watch!" He said.
"Fine," Aspen gave in. She was out of breath anyways. Gavin let go of her arm and she sat down on a bench. "Let's just hope they don't kill each other," She muttered. Gavin just shook his head and continued watching.

(James)
" What are you?" James said as he looked at the aftermath of the Aura sphere.
" I am the Mask." The voice said. James looked at the man he didn't seem human anymore. James ran towards his pistol.
The man ran quickly towards James. His hand turned white as he punched James. James fell to the ground as blood came out of his mouth.
" Fuck." He said. ' this guy must have used Mach punch or something. He rolled to his right and aimed the gun at the guy. He fired at the man. The man moved his body in a vertical degree to doge the attack.
"Polio Ice...."
Before James could finish his sentence the man who was Cade grabbed James's leg. He proceeded to jump a few feet into the as he threw James to the ground.
James did his best to make it to the water. The man put his foot on James's back as he slowly put pressure onto it.
" Now it's time to finish this." The thing said. He took his foot of off James's back right before he slammed his foot into James's spine. Before he was able to do that however Polio fired a torrent of water at the monster giving James enough time to escape into the water.
(Cade)
He ripped his mask off as he realized he lost his chance. "Next time." He said. He didn't how much longer he could withstand the effects of the mask before it fully took over him. He walked to where Chloe was at. McNeal was waiting for him.
" Feel any better." McNeal asked.
"Nope." Cade said. " He got away. Anyways lets do this."
He untied Chloe and took of the blindfold.
"Uncle Cade, Grampa." She said as she looked at the two men. She quickly jumped into her grandfather's arms.
" Hey Sweetie." McNeal said. " Everything will be all right."

(Aspen)
"Looks like the fight's broken up, let's go!" She said, and jumped up off the bench. She ran towards the pier, where the guy had jumped in. Not actually caring about what anyone thought about her, she shouted, "Hey, you okay?" Down towards the water. Gavin ran after her.
"Aspen, what are you thinking?! We don't know if this guy's gonna hurt us or not!"

(James)
James looked at the man. "I'm in no shape to hurt you guys." He said to the man. " He looked at the little girl. "I could use a hand. I don't think Polio will be able to hold me for much longer.
(Steven)
Steven ran up to Aspen and her friend. " Your Talonflame correct? An IDF agent right" He asked looking at James.
"How do you know that?" Talonflame said.
" I fallowed my brother to the IDF headquarters." Steven said. "I saw you there."

Last edited:
(Aspen)
Aspen pulled the person that was apparently called 'Talonflame' out of the water with Gavin helping her. "Talonflame?" She asked, "That's a Pokemon, right?" Gavin nodded.
"Normally native to Kalos," He added.

(James)
"Yeah it is." He said. " I'm part of the flying division. our codenames are based off of flying type pokemon. well except for Harbinger." He tried to get but failed. " Can you guys help me. I need to get to the Prenston IDF headquarters."

(Aspen)
"Uh...I think I have a map on my Pokegear," Aspen replied, and pulled up the map. "Is this it?" She asked after a quick search.

(James)
James was a bit dumbfounded as to fact that the IDF headquarters was shown on the map. "Yeah that's it." He said. He had his arm around Steven in order to stay upright. " Let's go." He said weakly.

Riley finally found Scizor watching the group as they were interacting a mysterious man. "Hey, have you guys found Chloe yet?", Riley asked as he ran up to them.

Last edited:
(Aspen)
Aspen shook her head. "No, but there was a fight. Between this guy," She gestured to 'Talonflame', "and another person. He got away, though. Think we should follow him and see if he knows anything?"
Gavin nodded. "Sounds like a good idea. And if he doesn't know anything about it, no harm done, right?"

(James)
"That's a terrible idea." James said to them he proceded to cough out blood. "Trust me none of you want to deal with him." He said trying to protect these children and one guy.

Riley looked at the worn down man. Whoever had done this must've been strong. He looked at Scizor. Scizor nodded at him. Then he looked at the others. "I'm sorry, but I'm not just going to leave Chloe. You may have forgotten or you may not know, but I'm the winner of the Johto League Tournament and future winner of Hoenn as well!", Riley exclaimed with a slight grin afterwards. "It's going to take a lot more to bring me down!", Riley stated. "Now, tell me where you fought that bastard!", Riley asked James.

(James)
James looked at the boy. obviously he's full of himself. "He's not worth it. Unless you want to fight a one man army by urself." Before he could say anything Else. Chloe with McNeal by her side walked into view.
"Riley!" She yelled as she ran towards him.
"Luckily we were able to get her in time." McNeal said. James looked at him with a 'I'm coming for you.' look in his eyes.
McNeal gave him a 'you can try' look.

"No human can possibly be a one man army! Obviously you're seriously injured. Now tell me where you fought him.", Riley told James before he turned to see Chloe run towards him. Once she came to him, Riley gave her a hug. "It's alright.", Riley said trying comfort her.

(Chloe)
Chloe shook her head. " I don't know who kidnapped me." She said. " But whoever it was. was very powerful. He knocked me out in a few seconds."

(Cade)
Cade opened a channel to the council. " I took care of the IDF agent. While he is alive I doubt he'll be able to recover anytime soon." He said with a sinister smile on his lips. He heard one of the people with Chloe call him a coward. Since he bugged her Shoe, and phone. "Do you guys need this Riley fellow alive?" He asked the council.

"I need him alive. He is an important piece to this puzzle.", Callum said snickering before ending the call. "He only has six more months of freedom.", Callum said to himself as he looked at the boy that was laying down on the hospital bed.

(Aspen)
Aspen was completely oblivious to Chloe's shoe being bugged. She noticed Zoe and her dad walking towards the group. "Hey, guys!" She called to them. Zoe ran towards Aspen and Gavin.
"What were you doing?" She asked.
"Solving a kidnapping," Aspen replied. "Too bad we don't know who the culprit was, though."
"Let's find out!" Zoe exclaimed. "You don't just give up randomly!"
Gavin sighed. "You don't think we're trying?"
"I don't think you should be trying," Aspen's dad pitched in. "Suppose one of you gets hurt or killed trying."
"Dad, this is gonna drive me up a wall if I don't find out!" Aspen exclaimed. "We have to at least try!"
Her dad sighed. "I doubt you're going to change your mind. Fine."

Riley started to feel his stomach grumbling. Then he remembered he hadn't ate breakfast yet and why he went to see Chloe in the first place. "Hey Chloe, do you want to grab some breakfast?", Riley asked nervously as he rubbed his hair.

(Chloe)
Chloe looked at Riley. " Alright." She said with a smile on her face. "Lead the way Mr. League winner." She said
(Steven)
Steven looked at his sister. It appeared that everything was fine at the moment. But his curiosity was getting the better of him. " Well Ms. Aspen and Company." he said trying to be somewhat polite and formal. " We have a mystery to solve.

"Wait, don't you want to go brush your teeth and get cleaned up?", Riley asked. He wanted to eat breakfast, but he wanted to make sure she was ready first. "It's alright, I can wait till you're done.", Riley stated.

(Chloe)
Chloe put her hand over her mouth and exhaled. She quickly moved her head backwards. " Your right." She said. " I'll head back to my Hotel room. where is this place where're going too?"
(Cortez(Final)
Cortez woke up in a prison Cell. He clunched his Torso where the blade cut through him. " Guess all things must come to an end." He said. He looked around him. the walls where white. He had a chair and a small bed in it. He heard the door open and saw Drew walk in.
" Traitor." He said. He then smiled a little bit. " Atleast I know you finally chose a side. and one that might actually win."
" They asked me to question you." Drew said.
" There isn't much to tell you." Cortez said. " Though I do warn you of my children." he said.
"Children?" Drew said. " As in more than one?"
"Yes." Cortez said. " While Riley is my legitimate child I do have a couple of Bastards. "Lex is with mother. From what I know of him he'll more than likely be an Ally of yours. Diana was always a kind hearted woman. She would of tought him right and wrong" He took a breath. " But David... If he comes onto the playing field trying to be apart of this war He'll crush all of you. You know how I was in Johto. David's a lot worse."

(Riley)
"It's some where near the stadium.", Riley stated. "I actually get breakfast there for free because I know someone who's family owns the place.", Riley stated. "So do you want me to wait for you at the hotel or something?", he asked.

(Callum)
'Cade should've gotten some information by now.' Callum thought to himself as he messaged Cade. The message asked Cade if he had gotten any information if Drew was alive.

(Cade)
Cade looked at his messages. He remembered to the small conversation he had earlier. " Drew Leuric is dead." He said. ' you owe me one McNeal.' he thought.
(Chloe)
" wait for me outside of the Hotel Mr. Champion." She said. as she walked towards her Hotel.

(Riley)
"Okay.", Riley said as he walked back to Chloe's hotel.

(Callum)
'So he's really dead.' Callum thought to himself. However, he did take it as a grain of salt since he knew couldn't trust anyone in the Council.

(Chloe)
After taking a hot shower and blushing her teeth She looked in the mirror as she did her hair and did her face. She put her towel around her body as She walked into the main Hotel room. She looked through her bag and put on a red blouse and a miniskirt that showed off her long legs. She put on her open toe heels. She proceeded to walk out of the room and made her way to the Hotel entrance. She saw Riley waiting. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Riley had been signing some autographs for some children while he waited for Chloe. He turned once he heard her voice. "Holy...", he exclaimed as he saw Chloe. "I mean you look, um, different. In a good way! Who am I kidding, you look amazing!", he exclaimed finally saying what he thought. "Anyways, let's get going. The competitors have to be at the stadium in about an hour.", he told her unable to stop looking at her.