• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

( Cade)
" Except for the fact that my men put five bullets into his chest." Cade said. " Then we blew the building up. No James Buchanan is dead. The only one who might of survived the attack was this man." Cade changed the picture to a younger version of Chris. " Sargent Christopher Leuric. Does that name ring any bells to you guys."
(Chloe)
"It's right over there." Chloe said as she walked into the building. she stopped right in front of her room and started messing with the Key.

"Drew Leuric..", was the first thing that came to Callum's mind. "Well I'll be damned. I was right. Tell me you saw the news. Drew Leuric committing suicide was complete bullshit.", Callum stated as he quickly typed a few things to search through the Council's database through his laptop. "I just typed in Leuric into the database and I found the whole family. Apparently Drew also has another brother and sister. Steven and Chloe Leuric.", he said. "And guess what, they're all here.", he said snickering. "Find and capture one of them and then we'll work from there.", he told Cade.

(Riley)
"It's pretty quiet around here.", Riley said as he looked down the hallway while Chloe shuffled through her keys. "I guess most people are at the stadium."

Last edited:
(Aspen)
Aspen knocked on her dad's hotel door. He answered. "Hey, good job out there!" He said, trying to make her feel better about herself. She shrugged. "I didn't win, but I didn't lose, either," She said. Zoe ran up to her and hugged her.
"Did you hear about the bomb?!" She asked. Aspen nodded.
"Yeah, it'd be kinda hard to miss after they played it over the speakers, smart one," Aspen replied. Gavin walked up to her and patted her back.
"That was a good idea. Using Destiny Bond, I mean," He complimented her. Aspen felt bad about having them try to comfort her.
"Let's just go get pizza," She said. The rest of them agreed, so they started walking down the hotel hall.

(Chloe)
She found her key. She figured she stalled enough. " Well I better get going." She said. She licked her bottom lip to moisten it.

(Chloe)
Chloe laughed a little bit. " Yeah it did take me a while." She put the key into the key hole and unlocked the door. " Well I guess this is good bye Mr. Johto league Champion." She stood there facing him wondering if Riley might actually do it or not.

"Oh, so this is goodbye already?", Riley said as he stared into Chloe's eyes. "Um, I've been wanting to tell you something for awhile Chloe.", he said as he moved closer to her. "I-I...", Riley stuttered as he looked deep into her eyes. "You know what... fuck it.", he thought to himself. And before knowing it, he was kissing Chloe.

(Chloe)
Chloe grabbed Riley's back pulling him closer to her. She was loving every moment of this.
She broke the kiss after a good minute. " Good luck tomorrow Riley. I'll be rooting for you."

Last edited:
Riley was still in shock after what just happened. "With your luck, there's no way I'll lose.", Riley managed to say with a slight grin. "Good night Chloe.", he said taking one last look at her before heading off.

(Aspen)
Aspen and co. were just entering the pizza place. Her dad ordered one pizza with pepperoni and one without. After they got the food, they headed back to the hotel room to celebrate. Aspen got soda from the vending machine downstairs, and they had somewhat of a cheesy fifth-grade style pizza fest.

(Chloe)
Chloe gleefully skipped into her room. She walked towards the refrigerator. As she reached the refrigerator as a rag went over her mouth.
"Sorry girl." A voice said. " But we can't have either Leuric interfering with our plans." Chloe tried to get away but couldn't as she fell into darkness.
(Cade)
Cade held the unconscious Chloe. " This is cade. I got one of the children." He said into his speaker.

(Callum)
"Good. Now just leave a message for Drew so he understands the situation. I'm sure either the brat or her brother will come looking for her. Or maybe wait a bit for the brother come to take him too. They'll find it and most likely report it to the IDF. This would be much easier if we knew Drew's new identity because I'm sure he's still here.

(Riley)
Riley had finally arrived at his hotel after buying dinner out. The matches were to resume the next day so the competitors could get a chance to rest. After he finished eating, he sat on his bed and started to study Clair's team for his match through his laptop. The problem was he couldn't keep his mind off of Chloe. "I'm too tired for this.", he said as he shut his laptop down and closed it. After he finished brushing his teeth and changing into his night clothes, he dove into his bed to try and sleep.

Last edited:
(Aspen)
Aspen tried to sleep, but she just couldn't. Too many thoughts were swarming in her head, about the bomb that never exploded. Was it that 'Red Scar Foundation' that she'd been warned about, or was it someone else? If it wasn't them, who was it? And if it was them, why? Deciding that maybe she just needed to take a walk, she changed out of her PJs and into her normal garb. She walked out into the hallway and heard something from one of the rooms. Who could be up at this time? Aspen wondered. She stopped just a few yards(Or meters if you're not American) down the hall, curious as to if anyone would come out.

KIri rubbed the back of his head and so did Pichu since he wasn't very used to getting a lot of compliments, clearly could be told by the slight spark in its cheeks

Kiri then turned to the tv at Aspen's battle result and sighed "Aspen, she was a good trainer you know. She's strong even if she loses or wins I'm sure of that one fact" Kiri looked back at the person who complimented his Pichu "don't you think?"

( Steven)
Steven walked towards his and Chloe's Hotel room. He looked and saw a girl a few years younger than him standing near the room. " Excuse me Ma'am is something wrong?" Since a young age Steven has always been told to be courteous to women.

Callum looked at the boy on the hospital bed. He had big plans for him and the Council. Originally, Callum never planned to be in such a position in the Council so fast. But he had plans, plans that could change the world using the Council. But one thing bothered him. He hadn't seen Darius in awhile and his match with David was tomorrow. He will most likely show up but his disappearance has been a mystery and some members of the Council seemed to be getting restless and even plotting to overthrow him. What was his part in all of this Callum thought just by looking at the boy. The thing was, it wasn't the boy's physical body he needed, it was his mental part, and it seemed to be in another place... or person.

(Steven)
It was apparent that she wasn't going to answer him. He walked into the room. Something seemed off. He noticed that the fridge was open but Chloe was no where near the place. "Chlo." He said looking around. He noticed something an the nightstand. he got closer and noticed that it was a piece of paper. He picked it up and read it.
" For any and all who read this. Chloe Rivers has been taken by us. Christopher Leuric meet me on the pier so we can finish what we started all those years ago."
From Gabriel Cade.

Riley woke up. He was in a dark room. "Where am I?!", he exclaimed as he looked around. "Welcome.", a voice said. "Who's there?", Riley asked. "It's not who, it's what.", the voice said. Then masks started to appear around the dark room. Then Riley started to see visions of the world being taking over by darkness. People and Pokemon alike fighting against it.

All of a sudden Riley was in a destroyed city in flames with other people and Pokemon fighting against one shadow figure, but with a mask. All the survivors yelled commands to their Pokemon attacking the shadow. A huge explosion occurred and as the smoke cleared, the shadow has disintegrated. But as his vision moved closer, Riley could see the mask floating in the air. The sky went dark and a black wave of death came right at the survivors and their Pokemon. As the wave hit, Riley watched in horror as the bodies were disintegrated in front of with insane laughter coming from the mask.

The next thing Riley knew, he was back in the dark room, kneeling to someone. As he looked up, a man with the mask was staring at him. "We live and work in the shadows to achieve our purpose. To prevent a future death and desire. Your purpose is our purpose.", the man in the mask stated. "I'm nothing like you murderers!", Riley exclaimed as he tried to escape his kneeling position but to no avail. "Or are you?", the man with the mask stated as he removed his mask to reveal none other than Riley himself.

"I know you feel it, the desire to burn everything down. Revenge is part of OUR past. And you will soon achieve it!", the evil Riley said as he started to laugh uncontrollably. His body started to dissolve into a dark cloud which started to consume everything around him as the area had changed back to the destroyed city. Riley tried to run as the darkness chased him through the city. As he ran, he looked up at the highest building. A group of people with masks looked down on him causing Riley to freeze. He started to lose air as the darkness consumed him.

When Riley opened his eyes once again, he was in complete darkness. His body walked on it's own. When his body stopped, Riley was staring at a mask. "To escape the darkness, you must take it.", a voice said as he reached for the mask. Riley paused before he touched the mask. "Take it.", the voice ordered. Riley took the mask and held it in his hands as looked at it. "To stop the evil consuming this plagued world, to protect the life of this world, and to use the power for a even greater goal, you must surrender yourself.", the voice said. Visions of his mother being murdered in front of him, his father leaving him, his second family also being murdered, him standing on a pool of blood holding a bloody axe over one of the dead murderers, and more started to resurface in Riley's mind. "Yes, to stop this, you must.", the voice said. Things started to go blurry, but the last Riley saw was himself putting on the mask.

Riley woke up and sat up breathing heavily and sweating. "What was that?!", he said as he looked at his hands. He looked out the window in his hotel to see the sun rising. "It-it was just a nightmare. There must've been a Darkrai around or something.", he thought as he sat on the side of his bed. As he went to the bathroom to get ready for the day, the window opened and closed, and a mask exactly the same from the dream was there on the table on the other side of the bed.

Last edited:
(Aspen)
Aspen had gone back to her room, seeing as walking around was basically just wasting time and energy. She had went to bed, and woke to Esp jumping on the other side of her bed. "Wha...?" Aspen muttered blearily. There was urgency in the Espeon's eyes, like something was wrong. It was barely sunrise, and Zoe and her father were zonked out still. Gavin, however, was up and dressed in his usual striped shirt and jeans. As Aspen got out of her bed, the blond, nerdy boy looked over at her.
"Hey, Esp's acting weird," He noted. Aspen laughed.
"I kinda noticed that. Something wrong?" She asked the Pokemon, knowing that she would get an answer, but also that she wouldn't understand it.
"Esp! Eon, Esp!" The purple cat-looking Pokemon cried, but to no avail. Aspen gave it a sympathetic glance.
"I gotta get ready, okay? We'll figure this out later," She told Esp, who just nodded, while she dug out her clothes. Aspen then went into the bathroom for some privacy while she changed.
After Aspen had gotten showered, dressed, and brushed her teeth and hair, she walked out of the bathroom. Gavin had a bowl of cereal ready for her. She took it and ate, then set the bowl down on the table when she was finished. "Alright, Esp. What's wrong?" She finally asked Esp. Esp, evidently knowing that the point would not get across, ran out of the room and down the hall. The Pokemon stopped at the door from the night and began pawing nervously at the door. Aspen and Gavin chased after it and caught up to it. Aspen looked at Esp curiously. "Why are you acting so weird?" She asked, and picked up the Pokemon. Esp broke free and resumed pawing at the door. Aspen looked over at Gavin, who had a thoughtful expression on his face.
"Maybe it...sensed something?" He suggested, "I mean, Esp is a Psychic Type, so it wouldn't be completely far-fetched." Aspen nodded.
"Seems possible," She agreed. Esp looked up at its Trainer, an exasperated look upon its face. It looked as if the Pokemon were trying to say, "About time!" It then kept pawing. Aspen knocked on the door, half wondering if she would even get an answer. "Hello?"

(Steven)
Steven was in a panic. He didn't know what to do. His sister was apparently kidnapped by this Gabrial Cade fellow. He stayed up all night calling The international Police. His grandfarther personally came over and investigated. Grampa said that everything would be alright. All Steven had to do is get some shut eye.
The next day Steven woke up to a knock on the door.
He opened the door and saw the girl who ignored him last night. " Hello Ma'am how are you on this fine day."

(Aspen)
Before Aspen could even respond, Esp darted into the room. "Esp! Sorry about that, my Espeon's been acting a little weird lately," She apologized to the person. "We think that something might have happened. Is anything wrong?" Aspen asked, also taking note of a troubled glint in his eye.

When Riley got out of the shower and back to his bedroom, he noticed something on the table. He didn't want to believe it. Was it a dream or was it real? He picked up the mask and looked at it. "Weird.", he said to himself. He walked over to the trash can threw it in there.

Once he finished getting ready, he put a piece of gum in his mouth and opened his door to head out the hotel. He was thinking to himself as he headed out the hotel. "I should go get some breakfast before heading to the stadium. Maybe I should ask Chloe to come with me, but maybe it's too early and she's still sleeping. But what if she's awake and thinks I'm going to come ask her.", Riley thought. Riley was in a tough situation because he had never really been in a relationship for a long time, like a really long time. "You know what, I'll just check if she's awake. If she doesn't answer the door, then I'll go.", he thought.

Once he arrived at the hotel and went up the elevator to the right floor, he walked to Chloe's room. Once he got closer, he noticed Aspen was there with someone and Steven in the doorway. "Hey guys and girls, what's up?!", he asked not suspecting anything wrong.

(Steven)
" Yeah something's wrong." He said looking at the girl. His voice was a little depressed. " My sister's been kidnapped." He looked behind him to see the Espeon. " Apparently someone named Gabriel Cade is trying to get to a Christopher Leuric to finish what they started all those years ago. I have no idea what it means." He took a deep breath. " My grampa is the Chief of the international Police. So I'm positive everything will work itself out." He said not that reassuringly.

"Drew Leuric. Does that ring any bells for you?", Riley asked Steven walking up to them. "It has something to do with Drew's death. Maybe the Red Scarf Foundation is trying to retaliate for what Drew did exposing them!", Riley stated becoming enraged and then punched the wall. "Damn it! If I just stayed with her a little longer, then I would've been able to protect her!", Riley exclaimed blaming himself.

Last edited:
(Steven)
Steven raised an eye brow when he saw Riley Punch the wall. " I take it you care about my sister?" He said. " Anyways I kind of dought the Red scarfs. from what my sources say they've pretty much been wiped of the map".

Riley retracted his fist from the wall. "I do care about her and that's why we have to find her. If it wasn't the Red Scarves, then who would want Chloe. And who is Christopher Leuric?", Riley asked.

(Aspen)
"Sources? You mean, these guys have done something bad enough that they've got people keeping track of them?" Aspen said, somewhat nervously. She was still nervous about the 'Foundation' after the cryptic message she had received. "And what does Drew's so called 'death' that I'm pretty sure he faked for reasons completely unknown to me have to do with it? I mean, I know that it makes no sense, but why is it important in finding Chloe?"

Kiri left his room, he sighed as he left the stadium he walked confused on where everyone is. He decided to head back to his hotel room, hoping to get a sleep and think about all the stuff he's missing. Kiri opened the door to the hotel and kept walking What did that girl say she wanted to talk to me about? She said she was going to meet me at the hotel but still...

(Steven)
Steven looked at the trio of people. "From what my mom told me. Christopher Leuric was a sargent in the Kanto -Johto war. He died almost twenty two years ago. In the masacare of Golden Rod" Steven took a breath. " So I have no idea why this Cade fellow called out a dead man. Though someone might think that Drew faked his death and is trying to bring him out of hiding by kidnapping our sister. Anyways we shouldn't worry too much about it my grandfarther will have everything taken care of." He said with obvious doubt in his voice.

(Aspen)
Aspen could tell that this person was trying to see the positive. She knew that he feared the worst, though, but couldn't bring herself to send the more likely facts crashing down on him. Gavin, though, wasn't so sensitive.
"What if he doesn't find her? We should at least look," He insisted. If looks could kill, Aspen would've been a murderer. She glared daggers at Gavin.

"Yeah, you're right what.", Riley said to Aspen's friend. "We should atleast look. He said have Chris Leuric meet him by the pier, right? Then let's go there. He's obviously going to be there waiting to see if Chris shows up.", Riley stated.

(Cade)
Cade stood in the shadows waiting for Leuric to appear. He heard the muffle screams of His captive. He looked as McNeal walked up to him.
" What are you doing." McNeal said. Cade looked at the Police chief
"I'm taking care of what I started." he then looked at his chained blindfolded, with headphones on prisoner. " Relax Chet I'm not going to hurt her. You should know me better than that." He looked at his mentor. The man who took him from the ashes and raised him to the man he is today. " All I'm going to do is lure Chris out and finish him. as well as get intel on whether or not Drew is alive in which case I'll tell you and only you about it. Then you rescue Chloe."
"Okay." McNeal said.
(Steven)
He looked at the three. He wanted to continue to lie about how he actually felt about the situation. but he knew he couldn't. He closed the door behind. " Alright let's go to the pier." he said.

"Good. Now let's go.", Riley stated as he grabbed one of the pokeballs on his waist. "I just want to crush that guy... in battle... with Pokemon of course.", he said adding parts to his statement. "A Pokemon battle is what I meant.", he said shaking his head as he started to walk ahead of the group before stopping. "Wait, where's the pier again?", he asked looking back.

"Well, I have my dexnav.", Riley said as he pulled it out. "Let's see, it says it's about a 15 minute walk from here.", he said as he looked at the map and the time it would take walking. "Come on, follow me.", Riley stated before he headed for the elevator.

A man in his late twenties walk onto a balcony. Below him was hundreds of people chanting his name. The man never felt more alive. The man raised his hands as if he was some emperor addressing his people.
" You can have all of this." A malicious voice said. The man looked and saw a mask floating in front of him. " I can make your darkest desires come true if you find me, and use me." The voice said. Within seconds everything faded to black.
Within seconds the man woke up in a cold sweat. "Are you okay." His wife said as she looked at him.
"Yeah I'm fine." He said.

About 15 minutes later, Riley had arrived at the pier. It was empty. "Hello? Is anyone there?", Riley yelled aloud. Obviously whoever had Chloe wasn't going to answer, so Riley decided to look around. He sent out Scizor to help him.

(James)
James arrived at the pier. He released Polio. " wait for my singal." he said.
Polio gave him a thumps up as he dived into the water. James heard a voice and slipped into the shadows. it was a couple of boys. he heard one of them say Chloe. ' So I guess I'm not the only one Cade called out.' he thought as he continued to walk.
He stopped as he heard a voice call to him. He looked and saw Cade walk towards him.
" So you came." Cade said. " I guess I should of known."
James takes off his gun. He moves his right foot back. " Come at me." He said.
" We'll finish what we started." Cade said as he ran towards James. James ran towards him. both of them hit each other in the face.

Scizor had been looking around a seperate area from Riley. His inhanced senses picked some noise coming from a certain direction and he walked towards it. Once he got closer, he could see two men throwing punches at each other. He quickly his behind a wall so they couldn't see him as he spectated. He didn't try to contact Riley because he knew he would make things worse.

(Cade/James)
Cade punched James in his rib cage breaking a rib in the procese. James punches Cade's face breaking the man's nose. James procceded to get close and landed multiple punches to Cade's Torso. Then a punch to Cade's face making him fall down. " Now Polio." James said. Polio jumped of the water and used Ice beam on Cade. Cade got out of the way.
" Playing dirty huh." Cade said. " Guess I'll have to do the same. Cade walked towards his bag and grabed his mask. He put his mask on. James looked and for a split second he saw what looked like brown veins go through his body. " What the hell?" he thought. Cade turned back towards James. he put his hand into a fist as he looked at James. " You know Me and McNeal have been keeping Drew away from all of this shit."
"Wait." James said in disbelief. "McNeil is the council operative!?" He said in disbelief. He knew the council had an inside man in the International Police, But their leader that was just inconceivable.
" Yes he is." Cade said. His voice changed becoming more sinister. " Too bad You'll die before you tell your IDF buddies." Cade opened his fist as a blue orb appeared in it.
James looked at it in disbelief. ' He's using aura sphere.' he thought in disbelief. 'How is he doing...' Before he could finish his thought the sphere flew towards him. James jumped out of the way landing hard on the pavement. one thing was for sure this wasn't going to be an easy fight.