• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

Riley fell to the floor in pain. "You're really enjoying this aren't you Drew?", Riley asked with a slight smirk around his face. "I mean you have gathered a crowd around you.", he said. There was a large crowd surrounding them with even a few reporters recording the scene. Riley ignored the attention and tried to get up.

Drew stood over Riley. He knew he had two choices. one he could humiliate Riley further by beating the shit out of him while he was on the ground. Or he could take the high road.
Drew knelt down and offered his hand to Riley. " Take my hand Riley." He said.

Riley looked up at Drew. "Thanks.", he said before grabbing Drew's hand to help pull himself up. Once he got up he punched Drew in the stomach once more. "Now we're even, okay?", he said grinning.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Jump!" Siren leapt over the shadow ball. "I have a plan. Use ice beam! Then jump and hit your tail on it!" Siren froze the shadow ball with a mighty beam and then jumped and her tail bashed the ice ball which was coming down to ground. It got launched all the way over to where Gen was.

Drew smiled a little bit. " Yeah we're even." He put his arm around Riley's side. " Now let's get you to the hospital to see if I broke anything."

(Aspen)
Aspen watched as the oncoming ball of ice hurtled at Gen. "Psychic!" She shouted. Gen knew what she was thinking and caught it with Psychic. It then started to cause the projectile to whiz at Siren at phenomenal speeds. "More Shadow Balls!" Aspen shouted, adding To distract it in her mind. Gen sent around ten more at the Pokemon, letting go of the ice ball and letting inertia take control of the ice.

As the crowd dispersed Kiri was left standing there, he looked at Riley and pain. He then gasped how many times since I met him has he gotten hurt Kiri sighed as he began to approach him with his guard down as always he looked at Riley's bruised body "Oi, you okay?" He asked

Siren got hit by a number of the shadow balls but her speed meant she managed to dodge a lot of them. She was still hurt by the poison though. "Use several hydro pumps, full blast!" Siren blasted a constant stream of water towards Gen. Several of them came at Gen, from the front, side and back. The number of hydro pumps coming at Gen was the same number as the number of shadow balls that had come towards Siren.

(Aspen)
Gen jumped upwards, causing the blasts of water to collide and make an explosion of liquid. Aspen wiped some of it off of her face. "Good thinking, Gen! Destiny Bond, just in case something happens!"

"Whatever you do...don't make Gen faint!" Ella ordered Siren. "Try to get away from Gen." Siren slithered away, as far from Gen as possible. She was in the corner of the stadium.

(Steven)
Steven watched the brawl from a distance and took pictures of it. 'So that's Drew huh." He said. " He has mom's eyes." He thought about going over there and introducing himself but then thought it might not be the right time to do so.
(Drew)
" Please." Drew said. " I was going easy on you." He took a step forward. "Now come on we need a doctor to check you out."

(Zoe)
Zoe and Gavin had gone to the stands before the fight between the two contestants had broken out. She clapped for Aspen. Gavin nodded. "That was a good choice to make. Now the other two are in an awkward position," He pointed out. Zoe cheered,
"Go get 'em!"
(Aspen)
Aspen didn't hear Zoe's cheer, but grinned at Gen. "Alright, use Shadow Ball again!" Aspen knew that the poisoning must be taking effect now, and Siren would be weaker due to it.

"Well, you're the one taking me there so you hurry up!", Riley exclaimed. Riley had noticed Steven taking pictures of him and Drew fighting, but wondered why he hadn't introduced himself to his brother yet.

" Well then." Drew said moving forwards. "Let's go." He started walking. " Riley." Drew said. " I want to applogize for everything I said." He stopped walking. " Can we just start over."

Kiri tagged along beside Riley and Drew and said what he wanted to said inside his head guess some people get better by beating eachother up, there's a lot of strange people you can meet around the world Kiri then took a breath and grabbed Riley's other side like when they first met "Your body sure has a habit of getting hurt"

"Yeah, I should apologize too. I've acted like an ass around you. So sorry as well.", Riley said as they were walking. Riley chuckled at Kiri's remark. "I don't know why I'm always the one getting hurt?!", he exclaimed.

"While we're on the subject of starting over Drew, maybe you should get to know your family. In fact your brother and sister are here as well.", Riley stated. "I don't know how though. They have a way better temper than you and they're more... nicer I guess.", Riley said thinking about Chloe on the latter part of the sentence. "Yeah, you should probably get to know them."

Kiri's eyes widened as he tilted his head away from them to hide his face of shock He's Drew? The guy Steven told me about...meaning they're brothers? No he's Chloe's brother the girl who's too tall..wait no they're both GAHH Kiri's mind was practically struggling in understanding this strange family tree clearly shows by the confusion on his face

"Truth is." Drew said. "I don't know if I want to talk to them." He said. He was walking right beside Riley. " They just prove how much better my mom was without me. I'm pretty sure everyone is better off without me." His phone started to ring.
He picked up his phone
"Hello." Drew said.
"Return to HQ" Talon Flame said. at least he believed James codename was Talonflame.
"Understood." Drew said. " Hey you guys mind heading to the hospital without me." Drew said. " I have something I have to do."
Drew walked away.
After making his way to IDF's Preston HQ
He walked in and was immediately greeted by Sam
Sam handed Drew a photo.
It showed Drew on the ground with his arm cut open and blood all around him. He noticed that the arm was the same one that he cut early tis weak.
" That's not morbid at all." Drew said.
" As of thirteen hundred hours." James said moving towards them. "Drew Leuric committed suicide."
" But." Drew said. "I'm still here."
" In his final hours." James said. " He wrote a note that he was involved in a terrorist organization that planned to detonate a bomb near the stadium." Drew looked at him in disbelief.
" Care to explain." Drew said..
" We have intel that the council might be detonating a bomb." James said. " It makes sense that they'll set up the Red scarves."
" But how would they unless....." Drew had a flash back to the swellow that stole his scarf. " Shit."
"Yep." James said knowing what Drew was talking about. Because of his letter the IDF and the International Police will look for the bomb." James took a breath. " Since Drew perminitely dropped out of the tournament. The tournament officals will pick on of the pervious contestants to take his place. In comes David Winters." James hands Drew a photo. The man kind of looked like Drew but with amber red hear and green eyes. " David winters was an uptown Celedon city boy. So you'll be using this for the accent until you get it down correctly He shoved a piece of what looked like a cube into Drew's mouth.
" How is this." Drew said. " Going to help with my Accent." His voice turned into more of a posh sounding sophisticated voice. Drew closed his mouth. " This is simply wonderful my dear older gentleman." He said. It didn't sound modulated at all but natural.
James smiled a little bit. Then fround. " From now on your going to have to go by David. Drew is dead as well as been branded a terrorist."
" I understand." Drew said.
" Good." James said. "It's hard at first but belive me it gets easier." James shook his head a little bit. " Anyways David is going to be given Drew's place in the tournament. Make sure you get Darius alright."
" Alright." Drew said.

"Of course he leaves us.", Riley stated. "So much for me acting hurt. See you later Kiri, I have to go do something.", he said before swiftly walking away.

(Callum)
"Wh-where am I?!", the boy asked as he opened his eyes to see himself in a lab. "Sshh. Calm down. You've asleep for a while.", Callum stated trying to keep the boy calm. "How long?", the boy asked. "Not that long.", Callum stated before being interrupted by the doctor. "Well more like-", the doctor said before being cut off by Callum motioning him to be quiet.

"I know you may feel weird now, but I have to ask you some questions. Is that alright?", Callum asked. "I guess.", the boy said. "Okay, what's the last thing you remember?", Callum asked.

The boy closed his eyes to try and remember. "I-I can't remember.", the boy stated. "Well try harder!", exclaimed Callum getting frustrated. "Calm down man. I just need to-", the boy said before looking into Callum's left eye. "I-I remember those eyes. It's you, you smug son of a bitch! Where did you take me?!", the boy exclaimed.

Callum smirked. "So you remember my eyes.", he stated. "You're the face under that mask. The last thing I remember is you holding me hostage on the fucking walking building you masquerader fuck!", the boy exclaimed trying to break free of the chains that held him down. "Calm down boy. I'm in control here.", Callum stated. Then his phone started to ring. "Keep him down Doc, I have to take this.", he said as picked up the phone.

"So you finally have control.", Callum stated grinning. "Yes and thank you. I don't know how I'll ever repay you, but I have some information that will help to return my gratitude. Drew is still in Hoenn. He's also with some other guy. Oh, and they managed to keep Cortez alive.", the man stated. "Interesting. Anyways, congratulations on your new life. I'm just suprised it took this long for it to kick in.", Callum stated. The man on the other end chuckled a little bit. "It only took me to get a little beating.

( Announcer)
" And in other news." A news reporter said. " A Drew Leuric was found dead in his hotel room. From what evidence was gathered the wound appears to be self inflicted. A note was found in his hand confesing to being apart of a terrorist Organization and that there is a bomb somewhere around the stadium." The reporter said. " Now back to you Chet.
(David)
David Winters walked through the stadium. Apparently no one recognized him even though his dead self's picture was everywhere. Even though a bomb threat was made it appeared that these people could care less about it.
" David wait up." Sam said. Sam dyed his hair blonde and looked like he added a few pounds. He appeared to be wearing sun glasses and sporting a surfer look.
David couldn't help but think that something was off about Sam. He couldn't put his finger on it but there was something different about him.
Drew walked until he saw two open seats right beside Patrick
" How about somewhere else." David said.
" He won't recognize you David." Sam said. " It'll be alright."
" Excuse me my dear lad." He said to Patrick. His voice sounded like an uptown celadon accent. " But are these here seats taken."

(Callum)
Once he finished his call, he turned to the boy. "Well, it's time to go back to sleep for you. Doc, would you do the honors?", Callum stated. The doctor nodded and proceeds to put the boy back to sleep. "No, not this time!", the boy exclaimed trying to break free. The doctor then injected something into the boy to put him to sleep.

"Tell me boy, what is your name?", Callum asked. "You bitch! You know who I am. I'm... I'm... wait, how could I forget...", the boy said before falling asked.

"Ha, just like his father." Speaking of which.", Callum said before pulling out his phone. He dialed McNeal's number. "McNeal, I have a source telling me Cortez is still alive. Did you not finish the job?!", Callum asked.

(McNeal)
" Cade said he personally took care of Cortez." McNeal said. " He said he stabbed Cortez in a vital area. Guess some people have a strong will to live." McNeal turned on the television to see the newest reports. " We have a bigger problem." He emotionally broke when he saw Drew's dead body. Of course he had to play it off. He made damn sure that no one on the council knew about his relationship with Drew. "Turn on the news."

(Callum)
Callum looked around. "We don't have a tv where I'm at. What happened?", Callum asked sensing something drastic had happened.

(Riley)
Riley was in a room by himself and had just finished speaking with someone when he opened the door. "What to do now? That match isn't going to finish soon. I guess I have time to take a walk.", he said to himself as he headed outside. Once outside, he proceeded to take his walk.

"That's a nice view.", he said to himself as he stopped. He was at the lakefront near the stadium. With the rails the only thing standing in the way of a 20-25 feet drop. He could see a perfect view of the city from there and the park on the right. He let the breeze hit him. "I guess I better get used to this, being alone.", he said to himself as he looked on at the view.

Siren's tail tried to flick the shadow ball away but it managed to hit the Millotic. "Use ice beam to slide across and then slam your tail at Gen!" Ice appeared on the floor and siren slide across and it's tail came for Gen.

Joe was just sitting in the trainer's lounge, trying to pass the time until his battle. Honestly he had no idea where any of the others were, there were some things that shocked him, something about a "Red Scarf Foundation" and a that some strange stuff had been happening. He really hoped to bump into some of the others so they could tell him what happened.

The TV in the trainer's lounge turned on, and he watched intently, he had been watching the battle but it was literally in the same building, if he wanted to watch it he could just go there, instead he looked at the news because he was bored.

What he saw shocked him, it was Drew dead on the group. "And in other news." A news reporter said. "A Drew Leuric was found dead in his hotel room. From what evidence was gathered the wound appears to be self inflicted. A note was found in his hand confesing to being part of a terrorist Organization and that there is a bomb somewhere around the stadium" The reporter said. "Now back to you Chet."

"A bomb?" Wondered Joe out loud, he thought that he should probably run, but for some strange reason decided against it. Drew? A terrorist? That made no sense! Drew was one of the guys helping STOP the giant robot building which had attacked the city, Drew was one of the good guys, wasn't he?

He needed answers, he looked at Drew's body, something was off, why would he kill himself? Joe was pretty sure that wasn't how suicide bombing worked, especially the warning, if the organisation told him to they would at least put their names in it, although the Red Scarf seemed like a clear indication of this "Red Scarf Foundation", and if it was him feeling guilty he would write the location of the bomb.

He was prepared to leave when he remembered the bomb, there was always a chance that this massive stadium could not be evacuated quickly enough, he had to find it. Doing some quick searching through the room yielded nothing, even with his Pokemon's help, he doubted it would be there anyways, he decided that he would have some time, and decided to keep searching through the building for the bomb because that was not dangerous at all, obviously.

Meanwhile in Kanto, Alex Whitman and his father Will watched the news. "you think Joe is ok?" he asked Will
"Of course he is" Will said "He inherited my bravery and sense of adventure after all"
"Blast(And his sense of never shutting up)" Will's Blastoise grumbled
"Wobofett (And his taste in Pokemon)" Will's Wobofett agreed
"I should go check on him" Alex said
Will sighed "alright, but be careful. Pidgeot fly Alex to Joe, and make sure he comes home as soon as possible"
"Thank you father" Alex said as he climbed on Pidgeot "UP UP AND AWAY!"
"wait, We're inside!" his father warned, but it was too late, there was a Alex and Pidgeot shaped hole in the roof
Blastoise sighed "Blast (Like father like son)"

(OOC: And I'm back in this story, Guest Appearance of another one of my OCs, who will be participating in Unova)

Kiri was left alone in the room, as he blinked twice disappointed in himself as he sadly says I'm all alone...again.. in his head, after returning to one of his private lounges, the ones they give people once they pass the prelims he looks at the news about Drew and the bomb Kiri tilted his head confused and shocked "But didn't Drew just leave me and Riley?!??" Kiri scratched his head confused, as his Pichu looks at the TV with the same level of frustration

(James)
James walked into the stadium accompanied by fifty IDF agents. "Alright men." James said. " We need to find the bomb before it's too late." The men shook their heads as they fanned out.
" Excuse me." McNeal said. as he walked up to James. James noticed that McNeal had his phone out. " What is IDF doing here?" The International Police Chief said as he looked at James. James stared at the old police chief.
"There was a bomb threat." James said. " Unfortunately that means that IDF has to comb every inch of this building until we find it." He looked McNeal. " Now if you don't mind keep your officers guarding every exit. We believe that he wasn't working alone." James walked away from the Police Chief.
(McNeal)
'That man...' McNeal thought as he saw the IDF agent leave. ' no it couldn't be Cade took care of him years ago. Unwantedly but he had too.' McNeal shook his head as he went back to his conversation with Callum. " Drew commited Suicide and told everyone that the Red Scarves had a bomb here. Now IDF agents are all over the stadium."

(Callum)
"Ha, atleast the Red Scarves will still take the fall for it. And do you actually believe Drew committed suicide? This is all part of the game. They want to outsmart us and we want to outsmart them. Tell me, how many times has Drew said he's leaving? And secondly, no one else except us and a few other members of the council know about the bomb.
Drew definitely didn't know there was even a bomb. And he's not smart enough to do this whole thing by himself. He's working with somebody, not the red scarves, and I can assure you that Drew is most definitely alive. And if you still don't believe me, just check the body yourself. You have the credentials to do so.", stated Callum.

Last edited:

As Siren slid through the floor, Ella noticed the IDF members walking through the stadium. "Let's wait until they get rid of the bomb." Ella said, as she heard the announcement.

(McNeal)
McNeal watched as the medical examiner cut open Drew. He watched as they took out his organs and put them on weights.
"Anything." McNeal said to the examiner.
" This is Drew Leuric." The examiner said. He showed his findings to McNeal " Drew has type A- blood. This man has type A-." He showed another picture to McNeal. " These are Drew's up to date dental records." He lined up both pictures and they were a match. " Their the same size and weight. Same natural hair color. and Same DNA. This man is Drew Leuric." The examiner said.
McNeal shook his head at that discovery. So Drew did Kill himself. How didn't McNeal see the signs. Then he remembered the scar on Drew's right arm. How it looked like someone cut him. McNeal walked outside of the room and slumped to the ground. Tears started coming out of his eyes. He should of spent more time with him. Maybe he wouldn't have been so depressed.
He took out his phone. " Callum." He said. " It's official that body in there is Drew Leuric."
( Random Examiner)\
The Examiner waited until The police chief left then he took out his phone.
" This is Spearow." He said. " I belive the police chief bought it. Then again we did manufacture this body to be a perfect replica of Pidgey."

(Callum)
Callum was drinking some coffee before spitting it out when he heard the news. "Well damn! I guess he's dead. He wasn't worth anything anyway. He was a messed up kid. May his soul burn in hell. All his death means is now they suspect there's a bomb. But trust me, they'll be in for a shock when they think they find it.", Callum stated chuckling at his statement.

(Aspen)
"Psychic!" Aspen said, but she was scared for her friends and father. I hope they're safe, she thought.
(Zoe)
Aspen's dad was taking them to the hotel. "If someone blows something up, they'll probably set the bomb where the most people are. We should be safe in our room," He said over the roar of the crowd. Gavin said something, but it got caught in the panicked shouts of "RUN!!!" and assorted screams. She wondered if Aspen and Ella's battle would be postponed due to a bomb threat.

( Anouncer)
"Everyone stay calm." The announcer said. " IDF and International Police will take care of the situation. The battles will continue."
( David)
" Why now since you ain't awsnering me I guess me and my buddy over here will sit down." David said to Patrick who was completely immersed in the battle. David sat down with Sam right beside him.

Riley felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out to check the notification. It read Tournament Contestant Drew Leuric Found Dead! Riley didn't bother to read the rest of it. "I guess whoever he spoke to on the phone before he left had something against him.", Riley thought to himself thinking about what happened. He stared forward into the lake to think about what he just found out.

Kiri stared at the TV showing the signs and news about Drew's suicide, Kiri clicked his tongue as he left the room to find a swarm of people searching every inch of the stadium Kiri rubbed the back of his head as he walked down the hall being ushered by random staff

(Chloe)
Chloe was in a bit of a daze. She found out that Drew commited suicide. on one hand she was sad that whatever happened to him that caused him to make the ultimate decision. At the same time though she didn't know him. She would of liked to have known him but it's too late now. She stopped walking as she realized she was in front of a lake. "That's odd." She thought. She read somewhere that this island was man made. apparently the people thought it would be a good idea to have a lake here. She looked and saw Riley looking at a gorgeous view of the city.
" Hey Johto League champion." She said. She didn't know why but for some reason she liked calling him that. She walked towards him and stood right beside him. Her hands were on the guard rails. She looked and noticed that he seemed to look a little sad. " What's wrong."

Joe was relieved to know that the Stadium was being searched, and that he could be a bit calmer, however he decided that it would be better to be safe than sorry, and decided to help the search as well, he went outside, and saw a Pidgeot descending from the heavens, one which had a resemblance to his fathers. He realised that yes, it was his father's Pidgeot, but what would he be doing out here.

When it landed, he was surprised to see the person on top of it was not his father, but Alex. "Alex!" he said "you shouldn't be here, a bomb is somewhere in the building"
Alex smiled "Dad and I were watching the tournament, we heard and I am here to help" he said "And there is nothing you can do to stop me"
Joe sighed "If you want to be a fool with your life, so be it" he said "But don't blame me if that bomb goes off"

The two entered the Stadium, where Joe brought Alex into one of the many halls, where Alex saw someone he recognised.
"Joe, is that kid Kiri?" he asked, pointing at Kiri, and remembering the times that they had helped stop the giant building monster
Joe nodded "I think so" he said "Go say hi if you want to"

Alex ran up to Kiri "Remember me?" he asked with a smile "Yea i know, probably shouldn't be back here, my brother doesn't want me to be but i just wanted to say hi, oh yea and see if i can help with this bomb problem you guys are having"