• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

Kiri slightly raised his eyebrows "Seems like you have a nice family, are they visiting for the tournament?" KIri asked as he looked around at the various people wondering if his relatives are among them

(Steven)
"No." Steven said looking at Kiri. "My sis isn't participating the tournament as is. The reason we came here was because are long lost big brother was seen being rescued from some walking building?" Steven couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth. " Though my mom wants to see him and apologize for abandoning him she decided now wouldn't be the best time." Steven turned his attention to the ongoing battle. "Apparently he was substituted out for some black cloak guy. apparently he's on his way to Sinnoh at the moment."

(Callum)
Callum walked back into the room where the doctor was waiting for him. "Must of been important.", the doctor said as he typed something on his computer. "Is it working?", Callum asked as he looked at the teenage boy on the medical bed hooked up to life support.

"It is. He should be waking up at any moment now.", the doctor said. Callum nodded and walked to the bed and kneeled next to it. "Be careful when he wakes up. You don't want to overload him.", the doctor said watching.

"Can you hear me?", Callum asked the boy. "I know you can do it.", he stated as he grabbed the boy's hand. "Ple-", was what Callum managed to say before he felt movement from boy's hand in his grasp. "He's awake!", Callum exclaimed as the boy opened his eyes.

(Riley)
Riley's head was in deep pain and he couldn't take it anymore. "Aargh!", he yelled in pain before running out the lounge grabbing his head in pain. He ran out in the hallway and only running a few steps before kneeling on the ground. "S-stop it please!", he exclaimed in pain. Then suddenly the pain just stopped.

"Wait, what the actual hell?! You got to be kidding me, it's gone just like that?", he asked himself before noticing the people staring at him like he was crazy. "Okay guy, nothing to see here, there's-", Riley said before being cut off by someone else. "Mental friek!", someone yelled before running off. "That's right, run!", Riley yelled back. However, he was still embarrassed at his previous scene.

(Zoe)
Zoe saw the boy kneeling down. She ran over. "Are you okay?" She asked. Gavin walked over too, stuffing his face with the burger.

(Cortez)
" Help..." Cortez said as he staggered into the trainers lounge. Blood dripped from an open wound on the buttom right of his torso. He saw Riley as he fell to the ground. " Beware.... the ..... Council."

Kiri's eyes widened "Man that walking building was sure a handful when I got there it was easy to get lost too.." Kiri then laid his arms on the table anxiously and stared at his hands "What was his name? The name of your brother?"

(Zoe)
Zoe was genuinely scared. "Red Scarf what?!" She saw the person falling to the ground. "What Council?!" She saw his cut, it was kind of hard to miss, and turned to Gavin. "Napkins." Gavin nodded and brought her some. She covered the person's gash. "What happened?!" Zoe asked.

Riley looked at Cortez, except with the look of a brainwashed person. "Father!", Riley exclaimed as he ran to Cortez. "Wh-what did they do?!", he asked as looked at Cortez's wound.

(Steven)
" His name is Drew Leuric." Steven said.
(Cortez)
" Cade's men... the foundation is gone." He said. Cortez looked at Riley. Something seemed off. His eyes were blank almost soulless. "Little girl." He said. Let alone the fact of how he was acting at the moment." Get some string and a piece of metal." He couldn't trust anyone. Who knows who worked for the Masqueraders and the council. He felt like such an idiot letting his guard down. He should of disconnected the Homing device when he had a chance. Now everything he worked has been taken from him again. Every operative is dead except.
He weakly taped on his wrist device. " Drew...Help...trainers lounge."

(Zoe)
Zoe looked over to Gavin, who had a spare shoelace and a paperclip. "Will this work?" Gavin asked. He held the small objects out to the man. "It's all I've got in the way of metal and string."
Zoe was so confused. Her brain seemed to be doing loop-de-loops. "Foundation? What foundation?" However, she knew that her questions probably wouldn't get answers.

"Drew?" Kiri thought hard almost as if he remembered someone saying it but nothing came to mind, he mumbled audible things to himself "Drew drew drew? Could that guy who told me about that scarf foundation mentioned him? My memeory really is kind of bad"

(Cortez)
"It'll have to do." Cortez said weakly. " Anyone have any Alcohol?" Cortez asked.
( Drew)
Drew ran into the building as he saw Cortez on the ground. a pool of blood was all around him. Drew looked and saw Riley next to him. " Fuck it." He said as he took off his hood revealing himself. " Hey Cortez stay with us."
" Always figured you'd be the last face I see ch..." Cortez closed his eyes.
" He's still alive." Sam said as he checked Cortez's pulse. " We need to hurry."
Drew looked around and saw a girl with a paper clip and a shoelace. ' Not the best option but it'll do.
" Miss can I have that." He said talking to the girl.

(Zoe)
"Uh... okay?" Zoe had literally no idea what was going on, but handed the new person the items. "Do literally any of you have any idea what the heck is going on here by chance?" She blurted out.

Riley just watched in shock not knowing how to react. He didn't even react to seeing Drew. Here his father was dying in front of him but something deep in his mind was holding him back from helping. In fact, it was telling him to finish it. He fought as hard as he could to hold back his urge to kill Cortez himself.

Riley heard Zoe's question which caused him to snap back into reality. "Someone tried to murder my father and I'm going to kill them.", Riley stated in a dark tone clenching his fists.

(Zoe)
Zoe nodded. She would probably do the same thing if someone had hurt her friends or family. Gavin, on the other hand, didn't seem to share her point of view. "That's just sinking to their level," He said, obviously trying to keep Riley from harming anyone. Zoe turned to him.
"And what if... whoever this guy is... what if he doesn't make it? What then? I can guarantee that you'd avenge me or Aspen if someone killed either of us," Zoe retorted.

Drew looked at the girl. " Well then everything the man fought for and everything he lost will be for nothing." He said as he grabbed to shoelace and paper clip. He bent the paper clip. He tied the shoe lace to the back of the paper Clip.
" Sam can you take his shirt off." Drew said
" Sure" Sam said.
" Water." Drew said. Some random person handed him the water. Drew poured it on the wound doing everything he could to show where the knife wound was at. For some reason he couldn't help the man. After everything this bastard put him through in Johto he could just let the man bleed out. no he couldn't do that.
" Give it to me." Sam said as he noticed Drew hesitation. Drew did so. For an instance their hands touched and Drew noted how soft Sam's hands were. in the next moment he wondered why the hell he thought about that.
Sam took a deep breath as he stuck the make shift needle into Cortez's wound then pulled it out the other side. She continued this until Cortez's wound was sealed shut.
" he should be fine." Sam said. " He should see a doctor but that's probably not a good idea."

Riley took a deep sigh of relief as Cortez was patched up. "You're right, exacting revenge would do more harm than good.", he said to Gavin. Then he looked at Sam and Drew. "So if you can't take him to a hospital, where is he going to recover?!", he asked in a serious tone.

(Zoe)
Zoe was really confused. "Wait, why can't he go to a hospital?" She asked.
Gavin nodded. "He needs to see a professional, otherwise it'll get all nasty and infected. They would have all the right tools and stuff, while we just have water and a shoelace and paperclip that have been sitting in my pocket for who knows how long."

( Sam)
Sam pulled out her IDF ID. " International Defense Force. This man will be taken care of." She said. " We can't risk him going to hospital there's a likely chance the person who did this will try again."
"Pidgey." She said referring to Drew by his code name. " Stay here your battle's coming up soon. I'll make sure to take care of him."
Drew shook his head in compliance. She grabbed Cortez and moved him out.
(Drew)
Drew watched as Sam got Cortez out of the room. Drew looked at Riley then at the girl and guy.
" That Man is in charge of an organization that is trying to bring world peace to this world." Drew said. " If he of all people was attacked that means something bad happened to his organization." Drew said. " The people they're fighting against are powerful enough to have a hand in almost everything including hospitals."

(Zoe)
Zoe was confused. She could tell that Gavin was, too. "You realize," He started, "That it's just part of human nature to fight? If there was complete and total peace on this planet, then there wouldn't be any Pokemon battles, nothing. Chances are, even slight competition would be restricted."

Once Cortez was taken away, Riley went up to Drew and punched him in the gut. "You bastard! You played me for a fool!", Riley exclaimed angry at Drew for pretending to be the Man in the Black Coat and lying to him.

Drew felt the wind get knocked out of him. "Like you have any reason to talk." Drew threw a punch at Riley's face. " I'm the best because I won a tournament." Drew said mimicking Riley's voice. "Arrogant piece of shit."

Last edited:
Riley grabbed the side of his face that Drew punched. "So you really want to do this right here?!", Riley asked getting into a fighting stance. Then he took a breath.
"I would retaliate Drew but I wouldn't your sister to see you beaten to a pulp.", he said as he put down his fists.

"Or." Drew said looking at Riley. " Your too much of a coward to fight me, because you know I'll win." Drew stretched out his right arm and moved his fingers towards himself. He proceeded to get into a fighting stance.

"Okay then.", Riley said motioning Drew to come after him using his hand. "I'll let you get the first hit. But I hope you're sure about this though."

Last edited:
"If you insist." Drew said. "Just know I gave you chance to hit first." He ran straight towards Riley. At the last second he moved to the left and threw a punch at Riley's torso.

Riley took the hit and grabbed his torso in pain. "Was that the best you got because you're going to have to do better than that.", he stated trying to provoke Drew. "Come on bastard!"

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Siren was sent flying by Gen's psychic attack. But it's resilience was shown-for it got up as if it had never been hit by the attack. "Use ice beam!" Ella ordered. A line of ice connected between Siren towards Gen.

(Aspen)
"Shoot, get out of the way fast!" Aspen said. Gen, who was very agile, quickly jumped out of the way. The Ice Beam made ice crystals appear on the floor. Then Aspen had an idea. "Use Psychic on the Ice Beam and redirect it at Siren!"

Kiri heard a loud thud, and a clapping sound almost resembling a clash of first or punches hitting a body, slightly paranoid he stood up trying to find a way to confirm his suspicions

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Use Hydro Pump to get rid of the crystals!" Shouted Ella. The blast of water destroyed every piece of ice coming towards her. "Now Dragon Pulse!" A blue blast of energy came from Siren. It had a pointed shape, and several shots of it came for Gen.

Drew looked at him. It was obvious Riley was trying to provoke him. If he made a move now Riley would surely counter it. So he just stood their watching Riley waiting for what his move might be. If anything The jackass would go insane wondering what Drew's next move will be.

Gen was hit. When the dust cleared, though, it shook its head and glared. It was still smiling, though. "You okay?" Aspen shouted to it. Gen gave her a thumbs up. "Alright, use Toxic!"

"You think I'm a fool, but I'll take the bait.", Riley stated cautiously walking up to Drew. Once he got close enough, he threw a punch at Drew's stomach.

Drew took the punch as the pain went threw his body. He smiled a little bit as he threw an uppercut right underneath Riley's Jaw.

Drew moved quickly and let out a barrage of punches at Riley's Torso. There was a fire inside of Drew. It felt like something he hasn't felt in a long time.