• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

(Chloe)
"Well I don't know that Riley." She said. " The man in front of me seems like a great guy." She smelled the aromas of the food. " it all smells so good." She said as her mouth watered a little bit. " I'll take a burger and a salad for a side." She said.

"I guess I'll have a burger too then.", he said as he walked to the stand that was selling burgers. "We sell a variety of burgers here. What type would you like?", the guy at the stand asked. "Can you just give me the flopper (the Pokemon version of whopper) with a side of fries and a strawberry milkshake.", Riley told the guy. "What would the lady like?", the guy at the stand asked.

Kiri and Pichu toured around the stadium's halls, they were both slouching as they walked which heavily reflected the mood in which they were feeling, Kiri slurped on his favorite drink as the final bit of liquid was leaving the battle "Guess the time has come" Kiri said as he said farewell to the bottle and threw it in the thrash

(Chloe)
I'll like also like a flopper" Chloe said to the Cashire. "But with no pickles. A side salad and a chocolate milkshake."
The Cashire handed her the milkshake. She took a sip of it. "So Riley... What happened in your past." She said. " I'm courious now. Just know anything you say won't change my opinion of you."
(Steven)
Steven got up and walked away from the fight. He got enough pictures of what was going on. He wondered where Chloe went, but knew she would be able to handle herself. Steven kept walking threw the halls until he saw a young boy and Pichu slummed up against a wall. " Hey." He said to the boy. " Are you alright?"

Kiri turned to the strange man as he stared at the empty milkshake in the thrash, Kiri nodded "Yeah I'm fine, guess I must really love the vanilla milkshakes here if they get me like this" Kiri then realized he didn't know whom he was talking to and cleared his throat "Oh, my bad I'm Kiri Kelain from Twinleaf town in Sinnoh"

(Steven)
"I'm Steven Rivers from Melemele it's apart of a large island chain." He said. He looked at the Pichu slouched on Kiri's shoulder. " Hey this might seem weird but can I take a picture of you Pikachu?"

Riley took a sip of his strawberry shake as he forced himself to remember his past. "It's a long story.", he said. " I don't really tell many people this for personal reasons but I can tell you some highlights though.", he said as he cleared his throat to speak.

"My mother was beaten to death in front of me when I was like three. My father then abandoned me. In fact, I just found out who my father is. Oh, and he's also the leader of the Red Scarf Foundation. The one your brother joined. I try not too associate myself with him. I was by myself for most of my childhood. Well until I met Scizor that is. We battled our way through many challenges together. I consider him the closest thing to a brother. We fought our way to the top to gain recognition. And now after many years, our hard work has paid off and we're the Johto League Champions.", he stated before taking another sip of his shake.

"Your Floppers are ready! Enjoy!", the cashier exclaimed handing them their food on a tray. "Now we just need to find somewhere to sit.", Riley said as he looked around the crowded food court.

(Chloe)
Chloe looked threw the crowded food court and found an empty table. " This way." She said as she started to walk through the crowd. She couldn't belive that a guy she knew for maybe an hour told her his complete history. She did ask him too but she wasn't expecting him to go into great detail about it let alone tell her that his mother died and his farther is the leader of the terrorist organization Drew is apart of. He must trust her. She sat down at one of the table's seats. She watched as he was making his way there. She couldn't help but think that he was kind of cute.

Kiri's Pichu tilted his head confused but slightly flattered as he stared confused

Kiri's eyes widened "Alola? I've always wanted to go there.." Kiri was hiding the fact that he was supposed to go, but didn't end up going as a child for a particular reason, Kiri then smiled "Alright Steve, I'm sure Pichu wouldn't mind if you took a picture of him"

(Steven)
Steven took out his Camera and aimed it at Pichu. " Say Cheese." He said as he took a picture of the Pichu.
He looked at it a little bit and showed it to Kiri and Pichu. " What do you guys think?"

Riley followed Chloe to the table while wondering why he just told someone he only met a few hours ago his story. As he sat down in front of her, he could tell she was looking at him intently. "W-why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?", he asked stuttering.

Kiri leaned forward to look at the picture and Pichu did the same as Kiri nodded frantically along with Pichu "That looks nice, think I can get a copy of that?" Kiri looked as clearly Pichu was just as interested Kiri then looked up at Steven "Did you take pictures of any other trainers here?"

(Steven)
" A few." Steven said. " Though most of them will probably won't be that important." He took a breath as he looked at Kiri. " My goal is to have my pictures in the new National Pokedex."
( Chloe)
" What." She said shaking her head a little bit. "There's nothing on your face." She turned her head away as her cheeks became maroon colored. She took a deep breath and looked back at him. Her cheeks lost a lot of their color " Anyways. It must of been hard life growing up." She said trying to gain some composer.

"Not really. It was actually pretty fun living with Pokemon, except the part where I always had to eat berries for food most of the time.", he exclaimed before taking a bite of his burger. "Thank Arceus I can afford to eat food like this now.", he said after he finished chewing. "So what about you? How was your past?", he asked curiously.

Kiri exclaimed "The national Pokedex? That's pretty cool and a tough goal" Kiri smirked and looked up at the screen with Aspen'a ongoing battle "I have a dream too, I'm planning to become the strongest trainer out there" Kiri looked back and rubbed the back of his neck "Well I have a long way to go, but believe me I'll get there" Kiri then felt a noise coming from his stomach as Pichu sighed "Pi..." already knowing what Kiri is going to ask

"Hey Steven wanna grab a bite to eat, I guess I'm hungry already hehe" Kiri said as he anxiously wanted another milkshake

(Insanity make sure to delete your S/M posts)
(Steven)
"Sure." Steven said. " Also I wish you luck on becoming the best though your going to be the second best." he looked at Kiri. " Sorry but my sister is going to be the best. So where's the closest restaurant."
(Chloe)
"Well." Chloe started. " I can't really say my life has been as exciting as yours. My parents met when my mom was in a very dark place. She was struggling with drugs so much so that grandpa Chet took Drew away from her for his own good. My mom said I was her second chance of being a good parent. Though I was a born in Kanto my parents moved to Alola for my dad's job. I grew up watching league tournaments hoping that someday I'll be able to participate in one and eventually become strong enough to go toe to toe with the best at the world tournament." She looked at him. " Sorry if this sounds very boring but I don't live an exciting life."

(Callum)
Callum walked through the dark hallway. It was so quiet that his footsteps was the only thing that could be heard. "There it is.", he murmured to himself as he saw a feint light up ahead. He was wearing a black trench coat with his hands in the pockets.

Once he arrived, he looked through the glass window which was a small room. The main subject in there being a man hooked up to life support. There was also a doctor in there who Callum wanted to speak with. As he opened the door, he could hear the feint beeping noise of the heart monitor.

"How is he?", Callum asked. "His brain waves have spiked recently, but his breathing seems to be fine.", the doctor stated. "Good.", Callum added. "I don't know how long he will last. The procedure took a huge toll on the body. But I may have found a way to keep him alive. I just need more time.", the doctor stated. "Keep him alive as you can. He's my trump card.", Callum said before turning back to the door.

"He must be really important for you to come here just to check on him now almost every other day.", the doctor told Callum. Callum stopped. "I kind of feel bad for the boy. But you know, the son pays for his father's sins.", he stated smirking afterwards.

(Riley)
"Hey, atleast you had a decent family. I never really had a chance to know mine. And even though I know who my father is, I don't think I'll ever be able to have a relationship with him.", Riley said before taking another bite of his burger.

What do you mean by S/M posts?))

Kiri grinned a bit as he walked towards the cafe, as he began to enter it he then smiled a bit "Your sister? She seems pretty strong from how your describing her what's her name?" Kiri asked already interested in a new opponent he might have to face as he looked around the cafe "I usually get some milkshakes but they have various foods from every region you want"

(The sun and moon posts. Taken the fact that they took up half a page I don't want some moderator to bitch and complain about it you know.)
(Steven)
"Her name is Chloe." He said. He looked through the crowded restaurant. "Speaking of which." He moved his face in the direction of Chloe. " The somewhat tall long blonde haired woman over there is her. I wonder who she's talking too?"
(Chloe)
" Who knows." She said. " He might not be that bad of a guy if you give him a chance." She said. She moved her head slightly and saw Steven looking at her from a distance. " Great." She said sarcasticly " My brother found us."
( Chris)
Many years ago.
Chris watched as Golden rod burned to the ground. The sulfer in the air made him cough badly. " I thought this was going to be a simple in and out mission. Not a fucking masacare." he said.
" Tell me about it." James said. He has soot on his face.
" Leuric, Buchanan." The Captain said over a radio head into the lab.
" Yes sir." James said as the two man ran into the building.
They saw cade looking at them.
" So mission successful?" Chris thought he had a bad taste in his mouth. if this mission was done by actual soilders than maybe this whole fucking town wouldn't be on fire.
" Not quite." Cade said.
" Why not." The captain said.
" All soilders were killed in the battle." Before chris had time to react Cade pulled out his pistol and fired a bullet at The captain killing him instantly.
Chris and James quickly moved to opposite areas as Cade and his men fired at them. Chris went behind a fallen table for cover. While James was behind the door frame
Chris controlled his breathing as he left the cover and fired his gun takeing two of the Mercs down. Unfortanetly he was shot in the shoulder doing so.
" Chris." James said. " Hang on you have a child to see." James made a run for it firing at the mercenaries while he tried to get to Chris. He took four bullets to the chest. James dropped to the floor.
" No." Chris yelled. Chris unloaded his clip at the soilders killing one more of them.
" Hold your fire." Cade said to his remaning two soilders. " I like your spunk Leuric. the way you went berserk. So I'll give you a man's death." He took off all of his weapons fallowed by shirt. Drew did the same.
Both of them ran at each other.

Ahh gotchu))

Kiri took a closer look and gritted his teeth in a way no one would see as internally he shouted Gahhh I want some of that height, I'm so jealous! Kiri complained in his thoughts as he took a closer look and saw Riley next to Chloe, he raised his eyebrows as he glanced back over to Steven "Oh Riley?" Kiri said as he walked to their area to greet his old friend

(Chris)
Years ago.
Chris landed the first hit against Cade. hitting his ribs on the left side of his body. Cade threw a punch to Chris's face. Chris ducked his head to doge the left hook only for Cade to knee Chris. He procceded to grab Chris's Torso and lifted him off the ground only to throw him into it. Chris got up and put his hands infront of his face.
He spits on the ground. " That the best you got." Chris said whipping some of the blood from his face. " I can do this all day."
(Steven)
Steven walked up to Chloe.
" Hey Chloe." Steven said. " Sorry for interrupting whatever this is but my friend over there wanted to come over here." He said tilting his head to Kiri. He then looked at Riley. " Hi there. I'm Steven Rivers."

Riley had finished eaten his burger when he saw Steven and Kiri come up to them. "Hey there, nice to meet you. I'm Riley.", he said with a smile on his face. "Hey Kiri. What's up?!", he said as he saw Kiri.

Kiri raised his hand at Chloe "Yo, I'm Kiri Kelain from Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh nice to meet you" Kiri then looked over at Riley he gestured his head in a friendly way "Hey Riley!" Kiri said delighted as he sat down in the seat across from them

( Chloe)
" I'm Chloe Rivers." She said to the new guy. She finished eating. She grabbed a napkin and whipped her lip with it. " Thank you for this meal Riley." She gave him his sweetest smile.
( Steven)
Steven looked from his sister to this Riley fellow and back to his sister. He could tell that something was going on here but you couldn't put his finger on it. " So Kiri." He said trying to start up a conversation " What's Sinnoh like. Clair was planning on entering the league there and I'll be tagging along with her."
(Drew)
Drew watched the dragged out battle. It looked like neither Pokémon was getting hit. His stomach started to roar. " Hey Sam are you getting hungry.
" Sure." Sam said. As he stood up. Tess fallowed behind them. They made their way to the cafeteria like area which had food from all over the world.
After a while of finding the right meal the two of them sat down. 'Shit.' Drew said.
" What." Sam said.
" I kind of pissed the guy in front of us off earlier today." Drew said as he noticed Riley and a group of people in front of them. " Luckily He thinks I'm a bastard and left for sinnoh yesterday. "
" You have issues." Sam said.
" That's what I keep telling him." Tess said.
( McNeal)
He was bored of this match. It wasn't nearly as exciting as the battles in his day and age. now a days everyone acts like they must win to the point they don't allow their pokemon to be hurt and grow stronger from it. He took out his phone and called Callum " What's the status of your bomb?" He said. While he didn't like the Idea of blowing up god knows how man innocents. atleast this Callum guy knows to keep the fact that the Masqueraders are behind it.
( Chris)
His face was torn blood dripped from his body. He was barley able to stand up again. " I like you." Cade said. " You can take a beating pretty damn well. but we have to end this little match. Cade punched Chris back to the ground and continued to punch him.
Chris couldn't stand up anymore. His eyes were swollen shut he could barley breath.
" Good buy Chris Leuric." Cade said. " You'll die in the explosion like the rest of your men. Lucky for you you'll almost instantly.
After a door closed from what he could only assume was behind him he heard a loud explosion. He felt as flames licked his skin. before his consciousness went into oblivion he heard "teleport." and then nothing.

Kiri saw how skeptical Steve was being guess he's somewhat skeptical about her and Riley Kiri smiled at Chloe "Nice to meet you!" He responded and then looked up at Steve "There are some really cold parts from what I remember....I'm planning on going back home to Sinnoh too after this tournament my parent has been nagging me so I thought why not"

"Oh, uh, no problem.", Riley stuttered with a little red appearing on his cheeks. "I'll probably go to Sinnoh too after this tournament. Maybe they'll have a tournament there too.", he stated kind of getting excited about the idea. "I wonder what type of Pokemon I'll encounter there."

(Chloe)
"Who knows." She said. " But I guess I'll see you in the tournament." She stood up ready to leave. " I'll cheer for you in this tournament Mr. League tournament winner." She looked past Riley and saw The man in the black cloak and some Green Cloaked person right behind them. " Weird." She said as she started walking away. "See you after your battle Riley." She said as she walked away.
(Steven)
Steven looked at Kiri. " Alright so I'll make sure to bring a parka with me." He said. " I'll look you up when We get there."

Last edited:
Kiri looked over at Riley "Looks like I won't be completely alone when I head go Sinnoh" Kiri then grinned at Steven and nodded "Sounds good, do you guys know where your going to go first? I have to go home for a while to Twinleaf town so I'll be somewhat late to the tournament"

(Riley)
"See you around I guess.", Riley told Chloe as she started to walk away. "I think I'm going to head back to the trainer lounge.", he said to Kiri and Steven as he got up. "See you guys later.", he said before walking away.

(Callum)
"Drew's fingerprints have been placed on the bomb. It is set and ready for remote activation.", Callum reported to McNeil.

(McNeal)
"Good." McNeal said. He felt guilty for having to frame his grandson but at the same time he tried to give Drew a way out and he didn't take it. " Remember don't set it off until the Finals."
(James)
James leaned back in his seat as he watched the battle
"Staraptor to Talon Flame come in." A voice in James earpiece said.
"Talonflame here." James said.
" We have reports of high explosives being place around the stadium." Staraptor said. James leaned forwards as he heard the news. " We belive it's the work of the council."
" So they must be doing it under the disguise of another organization." James said. James thought for a moment. "Plan sir?"
" Let things play as they are." Staraptor said. " How's pidgey doing."
"Harbinger seems to have taken him under his wing." James said. " I have a feeling that they will make great partners." He said while he watched the camera feed.
" Does Pidgey know about you." Staraptor said.
" No." Talonflame said. " Though I did say that I knew Chris Leuric."
" Any front of the international Police?" Staraptor said.
" No sir." James said. " The man I thought Might help didn't show up to the meeting. though I guess could of been a little less discrete about it."
" Keep looking into it." Staraptor said. " If your right and the International Police are working for the Masqueraders than we have a big problem on our hands."
(Chris)
Chris's eyes snapped open. He was in a liquid of some kind. He felt like he was hit by a truck.
" Can you hear me." A voice said.
Chris looked and saw a silouett of a figure. He shook his head yes.
" Good." The voice said. " As of yesterday Chris Leuric died in an explosion that took the lives of his comrades. The news reports will describe how these men and women fought with honor till their bitter death to end this war. what the news won't tell you is that this whole war is a complete sham. " The voice took a deep breath. " This war was started by these people." A wide screen in front of Chris showed a group of eighteen people conversing with each other. " This picture was taken more than a century ago. We believe that this organization is still around and dictating events to sever whatever their end game maybe. I fear that we might be the only group able to stop them." He took another breath. " We want you to become a field agent. judging by your records your more than qualified for the position. What do you say."
Chris shook his head yes.
" Then welcome aboard." The voice said. " Talonflame."

Kiri waved off to Riley as he walked off "Take care" He said softly as Pichu shouted across the cafe, waving goodbye "Pichu Pichu!!" Kiri sighed then looked at the other two "You two are siblings then right?"

(Steven)
"Yeah me and her are siblings." He said wondering if Kiri noticed that Chloe left a little earlier. He looked at the window. " So Kiri what's your family like." he said

(Callum)
"Well that was the plan.", Callum stated. "I would also like to report that I haven't been in contact with Darius for a while.", he said quietly and looked around to make sure no one was listening. "They're planning to overthrow Darius."

(Riley)
When Riley arrived back at lounge, he took a seat on one of the sofas. His head was in pain and he closed his eyes trying to make the pain go away.

(McNeal)
"Who are they." McNeal said. " Anyways does the scarf have a homing beacon on it. If it does we could permanently extinguish this flame. We blow up the stadium and blame them. but at the same time we have cade go in and take care of the foundation."

(Callum)
"I was tipped off from one of my agents that the mask of fire was arrested. Apparently she was apart of a coup to overthrow Darius. Have you heard anything of it? And yeah, the scarf should have a tracking device in it. Trust me, after this, their fire will be extinguished.", Callum told McNeal confident of his work.

Kiri tilted his head a bit and had a deoressed look on his face, he then hid it behind his delighted face "My mom can be a bit too into her work, if she's didn't have those people as her lab assistants I don't know what she did...she basically puts all her time in giving trainers their starters and helping when help is needed, and my dad...well.." Kiri trailed off as e then looked at Steven as a way to change the subject "What about you? Who isn't there beside your tall sister?"

(Steven)
Steven looked at Kiri. " There's my old man. He's a doctor. he helped my mom through some hard times. Then there's my Mom. She's a house wife. She's always been nurturing and loving."
(McNeal)
" No I think she was trying to protect Darius." McNeal said. " That's what one of my officers said." McNeal looked at the battle. It was as if nothing was happening. " Anyways give me the cordonits. Even if the Red Scarf foundation is framed I doubt they'll be that easily to extinguish with just being framed. of course this way the public will despise them and not be any wiser to us."

Last edited:
Callum typed in the coordinates and sent it to McNeal. "There, it's sent. Good luck and long live the Council.", stated Callum as he waited for McNeal's response before hanging up.

(McNeal)
" Long live the council." McNeal said. He hung up the phone as he called Cade
" Hello." Cade said.
" I have a mission for you and you're men." McNeal said.
" Give me the coordinates." Cade said.
(Drew)
After Drew and Sam's meal was finished they walked back to the stadium.
" Great our seats have been taken." Drew said looking at where they were sitting.
" There's a couple of seats." Sam said. Drew fallowed gaze and he saw the seats. He then looked at the people in the seats right beside them.
" How about somewhere else." Drew said. As he looked at Patrick and Jonas sitting there.
" Nowhere else." Sam said as he dragged Drew to the seats. Drew sat down right beside Patrick as Sam sat down on the other side of Drew.

Last edited:
(Zoe)
Zoe looked over to Aspen's dad. "I'm gonna get something to eat. You want anything?" She asked. He had brought her and Gavin to the Tournament to watch their best friend battle. Aspen's dad shook his head, but Gavin got up.
"I'm going too," He said, "I'm starving!"
Zoe laughed. "Oh, you're just wasting away," She joked. Gavin facepalmed. The two walked up to the concession stand. Zoe ordered a Galaxy Bar(their Milky Way bars) and a Soda Pop. Gavin bought a lemonade and a burger. A huge burger.