• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village {Discussion Thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i think i need to take a break from the story, i feel like i time traveled a little, so this is good, also i might go get dinner soon so hold that thought until i say I'm in the clear

Sorry. Do not know what a Shrine Maiden is. Also, no, this is not based off of mount fuji. More like Big Bear, California.
Well that's a shame. I was really hoping to use her, oh well and shrine maidens are pretty much like a priest but now a days they just dance at religious ceremonies.

I was just about to point that out XD. And what type of festival will be held exactly? Like a carnival or like a more traditional Japanese one?

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I like Japanese culture, but it would be something different, since there are more cultures than Japanese. Every year, on mount everest, there is this small celebration that occurs, where people offer food in order for the climbing year to be safe for climbers. I'm kind of going to base it off of that, but it'll be kind of unique. I'll control most of what happens, so don't worry.

I like Japanese culture, but it would be something different, since there are more cultures than Japanese. Every year, on mount everest, there is this small celebration that occurs, where people offer food in order for the climbing year to be safe for climbers. I'm kind of going to base it off of that, but it'll be kind of unique. I'll control most of what happens, so don't worry.
Okay! Just wanted to make sure since I would have gone full weeb mode if it was a traditional Japanese festival. And I am actually glad SOMEONE is being unique for once.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Okay! Just wanted to make sure since I would have gone full weeb mode if it was a traditional Japanese festival. And I am actually glad SOMEONE is being unique for once.

I don't know much about traditional festivals of other cultures, probably because I'm British, and have never participated in something like that before. And I haven't studied stuff. It's kind of based on that, and it's kind of it's own culture.

Lel. Thought it was a love festival because it was called 'Heart Village'. Oh well, guess I'll have to find Nash a true love some other day. :V

IT IS STILL A LOVE FESTIVAL....

@Prince was asking what the festival was based on, like religion and culture and stuff...

Also, can you edit or delete your latest RP post, so we can respond. Thank.

Holy molly, how long have I been gone for? It might look like Slate was reading a brochure all day and night.. I have a lot of reading to do.

when life gives you pokecharms, feed them to your pikachu, when life gives you pokepuffs, throw them in your rival's face. when life gives you pokemon, use them to beat up another pokemon. -pikapower92 statements

@SprinkleWarrior Okay so pretty much what happened was is that most of the pokemon (Alexander, Pandora, Lydia, Dylan, Breeze, and someone else) met up and talked for a bit. Lydia had assumed Alex's gender and called him a miss which passed him off. Dylan and Breeze had a friendly battle but Breeze's floaty popped, making him run away in tears. And then filler stuff happened from then on

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
@PikaPower92 You just posted in the RP thread with something that wasn't RP related. Please delete that post. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave please as well. Sorry, but you have just been causing trouble. I know you were having fun and all, but rules are rules. Goodbye, I hope you have a good week.

@>^-^< I can catch you up! Okay so pretty much what happened was is that most of the pokemon (Alexander, Pandora, Lydia, Dylan, Breeze, and someone else) met up and talked for a bit. Lydia had assumed Alex's gender and called him a miss which passed him off. Dylan and Breeze had a friendly battle but Breeze's floaty popped, making him run away in tears. And then filler stuff happened from then on

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
And that makes sense I haven't even gotten to know most of you guys yet .-. And also I think so we didn't progress too far yet

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Do you think there'll be a way for everyone to somehow meet each other because not to whine but it'd be kind of a pain to walk up to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.