• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village {Discussion Thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
{Link to RP: {https://pokecharms.com/threads/heart-village-rp.18692/}}
*This is a Pokemon-only RP. No trainers, sorry.

Many have heard the legend, most do not believe in it. The Legend Of Love. It is said that if one attends the winter festival in Heart Village, they are sure to find love around the corner. Most pokemon flock to the village to find love, and happy couples come to reinforce there relationship.

The festival is happing shortly. But, let me set the scene. Heart Village is one of those 'middle-of-nowhere' villages up in the mountains. It is usually covered in beautiful snow, even in the spring time. But in winter, it's beautiful. The entire village as a perfect view of mountains in the distance.

Also, there isn't really any hotels, but the village is also know for it's little rental cottages that allow a bit more privacy and space.

FOLLOW POKECHARMS RULES.
Romance is encouraged, but no adult content. Making out is probably the farthest you should go.
NO HUMANS.
Have fun :)
Characters
Breeze the Buizel (@Froakie'sFrubbles)
Lydia the Tsareena (@vaultie )
Ariana the Lopunny (@vanillathelopunny )
Lacy the Flaaffy (@Keybored )
Slate the Zoroark (@SprinkleWarrior )
Majesty the Alolan Ninetails {Shiny} (@>owo< )
Pandora the Audio (@Prince)
Dylan the Delibird (@DManPlaysThat )

Confirmed Ships
Breeze x N/A
Lydia x N/A
Ariana x N/A
Lacy x N/A
Slate x N/A
Majesty x N/A
Pandora x N/A
Dylan x N/A

'Ships that I suspect' Ships
N/A

Maybe...
Breeze x Lydia
Breeze x Majesty
This is all the information you will need. You can use other types of character bios, and add more info if need be.

Name:
Age (16+):
Gender and Sexuality:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
My Character:

Name: Breeze
Age (16+): 17
Gender and Sexuality: Male; Heterosexual (Straight)
Species: Buizel
Personality: Very outgoing and friendly, Breeze always enjoys meeting new people, and making friends. He also takes a more laid-back lifestyle, which does cause a fair bit of trouble.
Appearance: Breeze wears a tiny little beanie.
Other: None

Enjoy! ♥~

this actually sound really cute ;;

Name: Lydia
Age (16+): 21
Gender and Sexuality: Female, Bisexual
Species: Tsareena
Personality: Although she's just as feminine as others in her species, she's not nearly as commanding and dominant. While she's a little bit more modest than most Tsareena, she's not afraid at all of speaking up.
Appearance: Just like any other Tsareena, but she keeps her "hair" up in a ponytail, held by a pink band.
Other: N/A

Well I mean, I've been a bit busy banning a ton of rulebreakers in a server earlier. (I presume that my characters have to be 16 or older because well, I've actually been planning on having a younger character being accompanied by an older one.)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Well, yeah. You can have younger character accompanied by an older one, just that the older one would fall in love. In a romance RP, it gets kinda iffy if the characters are younger than 16. Oh well.

Before you ask, pls no fakemon.

Yeah I already saw that coming, I was going to ask if I could maybe have a younger variant of Tropius or something like that.

*??? sits near you while trying to grab the tiny fruits around his neck*

Haiii peeps XD this sounds so good!
Name: Ariana
Gender and Sexuality: Female , straight
Species: Lopunny
Personality: Shes very shy, calm and collected. She is very modest , and doesn't care much about what other people think of her. she's proud of who she is and wants to feel loved. (Don't we all XD) She hates it when she's not perfectly clean.
Appearance: She's just like any other lopunny, except she wears cute pink bows on her ears.
Other: NA

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Haiii peeps XD this sounds so good!
Name: Ariana
Gender and Sexuality: Female , straight
Species: Lopunny
Personality: Shes very shy, calm and collected. She is very modest , and doesn't care much about what other people think of her. she's proud of who she is and wants to feel loved. (Don't we all XD) She hates it when she's not perfectly clean.
Appearance: She's just like any other lopunny, except she wears cute pink bows on her ears.
Other: NA
Accepted. :)

Yeah I already saw that coming, I was going to ask if I could maybe have a younger variant of Tropius or something like that.

*??? sits near you while trying to grab the tiny fruits around his neck*

Sure. Have a younger tropius, but then have an older character with him, because someone younger than 16 probably couldn't travel to a remote village in the mountains alone.

Announcement:
Enough people have joined, or are almost joined. Going to post the RP. :)

Name: Lacey
Age (16+):
Nineteen ( 19 ) years old
Gender and Sexuality:
Female, homosexual
Species:
Flaaffy, the Wool Pokémon
Personality:
Lacey is a shy, reserved earthbound cloud that is highly uncomfortable around any and all other entities. She’s insecure and tends to stay away from crowds – in her case the phrase ‘three’s a crowd’ is to be taken literal. However, everyone has needs and Lacey really wants to be more social, which is why she pulled together whatever courage she could find and head out – looking for love.
Appearance:
Nothing different from your average, everyday pink electric bipedal sheep.
Other:
Lacey involuntarily expels a relatively harmless current of electricity through her fleece when she’s nervous or needs space – handle with caution, or gloves.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Lacey
Age (16+): Nineteen ( 19 ) years old
Gender and Sexuality: Female, homosexual
Species: Flaaffy, the Wool Pokémon
Personality: Lacey is a shy, reserved earthbound cloud that is highly uncomfortable around any and all other entities. She’s insecure and tends to stay away from crowds – in her case the phrase ‘three’s a crowd’ is to be taken literal. However, everyone has needs and Lacey really wants to be more social, which is why she pulled together whatever courage she could find and head out – looking for love.
Appearance: Nothing different from your average, everyday pink electric bipedal sheep.
Other: Lacey involuntarily expels a relatively harmless current of electricity through her fleece when she’s nervous or needs space – handle with caution, or gloves.

Accepted!

Just posted, second person in the village! :D

Hoping this rp will be great! :)
Thanks! By the looks of it, we are off to a good start!

Oh that's alright! ^^ Homosexuality is the term that is interchangeable with both gay for males and lesbian for females.

Lacey let's out a nostalgic sigh as she remembers her days of being a Mareep - and didn't have to worry about lack of fleece.

(Mind if I join?)
Name: Slate
Age (16+): 19
Gender & Sexuality: Male and bisexual
Species: Zoroark
Personality: Comes off as a cocky fella, but becomes a sweet ,affectionate friend when you get to know him. (The reason why hes cocky at first is because hes shy and dosen't know how the heck hes suppose to act.)
Appearance: A basic Zoroark, but with bandages wrapped around his hands and a jagged scar running down his right eye.
Other: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.