• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village {Discussion Thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Go to the first ever post in the discussion thread, click the character spoiler, and there will be ships. (If I update that.)

@DManPlaysThat it's in role-play time. So, not in real time. It goes much faster with role-plays.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
So in the roleplay should I just wait for the morning until I post again or am I allowed to wake my character up for a midnight walk

(If you want, I’m down to making another character form. I am skilled enough to roleplay as two of my OCs at once.)

Name: Titanium (Nicknamed Titan, but only called by few Pokémon)
Age (16+): 19 (Yes, he grew up from 15. One roleplay affected his age.)
Gender and Sexuality: Male, Straight
Species: Lucario
Personality: (Sorry if not a lot is put into this category, I kinda forgot his Personality so I had to skim old roleplays to find it.) Calm and usually Quiet, but inside he is a kind person. Will only talk most of the time near good friends and “Close.” Pokemon. When asleep, he kinda struggles to stay still. This could possible hint a future nightmare later in the roleplay.
Appearance: A purple pelted Lucario, the extra fur and ears is black. Eye color is blue.
Other: Wears a bandana (Occasionally)
Gives gifts (Dependent)
Gets a little overprotective on “Close.” friends. If he gets in a relationship

(Great, a short form. Might create another character very soon, depends on how I feel irl. )

idk if this is OK to give out but I'm in EST timezone and then I'm basically busy for a while till 3:30pm so idk how that will turn out also now we have 2 Lucarios

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(If you want, I’m down to making another character form. I am skilled enough to roleplay as two of my OCs at once.)

Name: Titanium (Nicknamed Titan, but only called by few Pokémon)
Age (16+): 19 (Yes, he grew up from 15. One roleplay affected his age.)
Gender and Sexuality: Male, Straight
Species: Lucario
Personality: (Sorry if not a lot is put into this category, I kinda forgot his Personality so I had to skim old roleplays to find it.) Calm and usually Quiet, but inside he is a kind person. Will only talk most of the time near good friends and “Close.” Pokemon. When asleep, he kinda struggles to stay still. This could possible hint a future nightmare later in the roleplay.
Appearance: A purple pelted Lucario, the extra fur and ears is black. Eye color is blue.
Other: Wears a bandana (Occasionally)
Gives gifts (Dependent)
Gets a little overprotective on “Close.” friends. If he gets in a relationship

(Great, a short form. Might create another character very soon, depends on how I feel irl. )

Accepted! :)

idk if this is OK to give out but I'm in EST timezone and then I'm basically busy for a while till 3:30pm so idk how that will turn out also now we have 2 Lucarios

I didn’t know that there was two Lucarios... when I join roleplays I usually just read the rules of that roleplay, the setting, the form you are assigned too, and additional spoilers.
If you want, I can scrap and make a new character.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I didn’t know that there was two Lucarios... when I join roleplays I usually just read the rules of that roleplay, the setting, the form you are assigned too, and additional spoilers.
If you want, I can scrap and make a new character.

No, it's fine if there are two of the same species. You don't have to change your character.

Hey, i heard there was a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor about a rumor that there is a rumor

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I am back now, and I missed a bit, I read the posts, so I am fine. Also, Dylan x Pandora is coming along... <.>

ALSO, PEOPLE LET'S GO TO SLEEP SO WE CAN TIME SKIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.