• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village {Discussion Thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Wound (pronounced wow-nd)
Age (16+): 18
Gender and sexuality: Male, Straight
Species: Marshtomp
Personality: Outgoing, likes to be reckless and go all in with what he has.
Appearance: A shiny Marshtomp with two spikes on his cheeks instead of one. (Normal Marshtomps have one spike)
Other: Not much.

Name: Moki
Age (16+): VERY early 16th year (in pokemon years of course)
Gender & Sexuality: Female + Straight
Species: Minccino
Personality: Timid and very shy and quiet, only sweet and outgoing to VEEEEEEEERY close friends. gets embarrassed if caught being bubbly and talkative, or being good at something, but encourages friends as much as she can
Appearance: A normal Minccino, but smaller and more petite in size and with paler coloring. she's also got sky-blue eyes, and a white left paw
Other: Creative, clumsy, childish (to the point where she's basically a 10 year old in personality) hangs out around trees and flowers, scared of trains and other vehicles, rubs her nose/face when scared
tumblr_mhrt5zPecw1qckwxco1_500.gif

Do any of you mind if I join?
Name- Toasterroaster/Bre
Age-18
Gender and sexuality- Female and straight
Species- Espeon
personality- Seems rude when you first meet her, but she's very sweet and funny. Likes to sleep, plays hard to get quite a bit.
Appearance- Just a normal Espeon but a little bit fluffier

sSoul

Previously Swirled
IDFK m8(F means Frigeratoring) but can I plz list every single possible ship in this RP, P L E A S E

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Moki
Age (16+): VERY early 16th year (in pokemon years of course)
Gender & Sexuality: Female + Straight
Species: Minccino
Personality: Timid and very shy and quiet, only sweet and outgoing to VEEEEEEEERY close friends. gets embarrassed if caught being bubbly and talkative, or being good at something, but encourages friends as much as she can
Appearance: A normal Minccino, but smaller and more petite in size and with paler coloring. she's also got sky-blue eyes, and a white left paw
Other: Creative, clumsy, childish (to the point where she's basically a 10 year old in personality) hangs out around trees and flowers, scared of trains and other vehicles, rubs her nose/face when scared
tumblr_mhrt5zPecw1qckwxco1_500.gif

Do any of you mind if I join?
Name- Toasterroaster/Bre
Age-18
Gender and sexuality- Female and straight
Species- Espeon
personality- Seems rude when you first meet her, but she's very sweet and funny. Likes to sleep, plays hard to get quite a bit.
Appearance- Just a normal Espeon but a little bit fluffier

Accepted.

my question is where is @Froakie'sFrubbles
On vacation.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Is your vacation good so far also A L L SHIPS P O S S I B L E, STARTING WITH BREEZE
Breeze x Majesty
Breeze x Lydia
Breeze x Ariana
Breeze x Pandora
Breeze x Alyssa
Breeze x Moki
Breeze x Toasterroaster/Bre
I wasn't kidding I'M SHIPPING E V E R Y O N E

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I don't wanna ship my character next but I'll ship Dman's instead
Dylan x Lydia