• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village {Discussion Thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alexander
Age (16+): 19
Gender and Sexuality: Male, Homosexual
Species: Gardevoir
Personality: Alex is calm and collected most of the time but can get really ticked off. He normally likes to laze around and talk with people he likes. And also he can come off as cocky.
Appearance: Just like any Gardevoir but he's wearing a coat due to the snowy weather.
Other: He gets mistaken for a girl... a lot.

I am Frogadier because I LOVE the Greninja line even the shiny I mean I do admit this is an awesome Greninja art to bad its not mine.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
*drip* I apologize if I was a bit late since I was a bit busy studying for the midterms and I'm still a bit ill. Anyway, here are my character bios. (I have already gotten permission from the RP creator earlier to have a younger variant of a Pokémon that isn't usually depicted as being small and infantile.)

Name:
Her name is Alyssa.
Gender and Sexuality: She's a female and she's as straight as a line parallel to one another.
Species: Meganium / Herb Pokémon
Personality: Alyssa is one that others would describe as empathetic and attentive, as she is able to reach out to other Pokémon more easily; especially with the young that can be hard to understand sometimes. She can get carried away with her love however, as she tends to spoil other baby Pokémon in her care with plenty of indulging attention and such. She can be quite the chatterbox and social butterfly at times, as she can be on the other spectrum occasionally with her stern attitude if the situation presents itself.
Appearance: Aside from Alyssa looking like your normal, everyday Meganium, she has on a pale fern green scarf and carries around her pouch of supplies on her back with ease.
Other: She usually carries the little Tropius on back or snugly wrapped around her vines in a gentle manner.

Name: His name is currently unknown, but will be revealed in the RP soon.
Age: His age is also currently unknown, but will be revealed in the RP soon.
Gender and Sexuality: Male / Straight
Species: Tropius / Fruit Pokémon (Baby Variant)
Personality: Tropius is often seen as a social outcast, as he tends to avoid every social encounter he can at all costs. Due to being unable to communicate with others, he usually ends up crying or screaming at times to try to get what he wants. Even though he has yet to learn what love is, he can still attempt to at least get a good glimpse of it before Alyssa drags him out with her.
Appearance: [TBA in the RP, as it is better if it is explained there instead of here.]
Other: He seems to be quite behind in terms of social experience for his age, as he cannot talk yet and he has yet to learn how to properly use gestures to communicate with Alyssa. He also wears a silver anklet on his right hind leg that has something etched on it.

Accepted!

I can see an Alyssa x Breeze in the future.

I actually love the concept around this RP its very interesting and unlike other RPs it has its own thing instead of being similar.

I actually love the concept around this RP its very interesting and unlike other RPs it has its own thing instead of being similar.
I defiantly agree with you, half of the romance RP's here are your generic high school slice of life roleplays and those tend to get well... interesting.

I'll be having my characters head over to Heart Village and then to their cabin. Their cabin number is 357. (If anyone gets the reference you earn my respect and a huge cookie hehe.)

Can we hold off on the 3 v 3 till tomorrow? I would really like to do it and I have to go. Unfortunately, I won't be around till about 7:00 pm North Eastern time.

Well... I'll be posting soon, but I won't be interacting with others yet. (I.e. Starting them.)

*baby Tropius could be seen trying to eat the tiny fruit around his neck*

Also, something has sparked my intrest. Is the mountain were on the equivalent to Mount Fuji? If so, I would like to introduce the Village's shrine maiden. If you don't know a lot about Mount Fuji it's a very pretty place and where it's snowing almost all year around since its a really tall mountain. It's also a very spiritual place where most villages don't have modern technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.