• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village {Discussion Thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
We aren't actually sleeping IRL, if that's what you are wondering. Also, we all have stuff to do, and I don't wanna seem rude, but if one person isn't available, that doesn't mean everyone else can't do stuff. :/ We also have nothing else to do, but wait at this point, so we kinda need to timeskip.

:/

ok, i understand we aren't sleeping in real life, and i understand all of that, I was just wondering how it would work is all, and no, you dont sound rude, and its probably me who is being annoying about it. Sorry

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
It's okay. Time skipping is kind of complicated. Here is an overview:

Characters fall asleep -> the time skips ahead -> it's morning -> characters wake up and do stuff -> repeat.

You can refer to this ^ if you need it. :)

oh boy @_@ sorry for the inactivity all, i've been really busy with classes today. I'll actually have to go to bed soon too, but i figure i should at least make one post just to show im active and help push things along further. hopefully ill have more time tomorrow if were doing the actual festival by then

Well Froakie isn't on right now so we can't start the festival, but he did want to do a time skip so what I'm guessing is that the festival is at night and we'll just role play the morning part.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Oh right. I haven't really talked to many people yet. But I'm posting something soon that will make my character wake up if you need to talk to her she's in her cabin thingy right now.

Okay... Well I don't wanna double post so I'll wait for someone else to respond and while I'm waiting I'll think of a way to fit Pandora meeting Majesty into the plot, or I might use Alex... I dunno

Yeah, since Pandora is gonna cook for everyone because she's a smol precious bean, maybe Majesty was leaving her cabin and Pandora bumps into her on the way to the store. Then they unknowingly become BFF's

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Hee hee<.> sounds good to me
Well got to go cya later today
I'm crazy in the morning (Me not my character)

Last edited:
still taking new people? thought i'd ask before i put anything in. if there is too many people in it already thats perfectly fine

Name : Boom
Species: noivern
Personality: calm , easy going
Apearence: regular noivern
Other: he is currently just travelling around the region (didnt know what to call the landmass) to learn about it

Status
Not open for further replies.