• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Harry Potter the new story AU

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
(rp thread https://pokecharms.com/threads/harry-potter-the-new-story-au-rp-thread.21656/)

Sooo this story is after we all are out of Hogwarts. Harry Potter and Voldiwart don't exist. The new "Voldemort" is Killerbunny with his OC. WIth my OC being neutral but more on the light side of things. You can choose which side you want to join. It can be Dark, Light or Gray (neutral)

Rules_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Regular rules apply. (https://pokecharms.com/threads/general-role-play-rules.123/)
You can have 1 OC as of now. This might change
You can have relationships :) (just don't go too far)
You can pick any character that you like (doesn't need to be HP) and make it your own. Just remove any of their "superpowers" if they have any and add magic instead. (Just send me a dm if you wanna ask anything about this rule.)
Your age must be between 20-30
Mild swearing is allowed
Horcrux's is not allowed
Put "Duck" in others if you have read the rules
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character sheet
Name:
Blood:
Your house:
Your occupation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory
Faction:
Other:

Name: Alexander Peverell
Blood: Pureblood
Your house: Slytherin
Your occupation: Potion master and DADA master. (So basically sells potions)
Appearance: Think snape but with green eyes and Harrys hair
Personality: He does not show emotions often if he does it's often angry emotions (think snape). When he is with someone he likes he is your normal person. (apart from in public) He can be manipulative and charming (think younger Voldiewarts)
Backstory: Alexanders parents died at an early age so he was taken in by the Greengrass family. There he learned Occlumency and Legilimency which he is quite proficient in. He also learned Dark arts. (more to be revealed as the rp goes on :) )
Faction: Gray
Other: Duck :) Also he is a parselmouth

Tagging people who might be interested
@Killerbunny the god
@EmoKitty21
@PrincessPika~chan
@kyuukestu
@Red Gallade
@BartenderReaper
@JPSomeone
Tag anyone you feel like would be interested. There is no cap on how many can join so far :)

Last edited:
Name: Thomas Malfoy Dumbledore
Blood: PureBlood
Your house: N/A (went to Durmstrang instead)
Your occupation: Dark Lord >:D
Appearance: Pale skin and green eyes. He is quite thin, almost like he's been starving himself but also pretty tall (6'2). He wears a long black cape with a hood which he keeps on most of the time.
Personality: He's manipulative and sadistic.
Backstory: Son of Albus Dumbledore. He was neglected a lot as a child until he turned 8. At that age, he ran away and was eventually found by the Malfoys. He was sent to study at Durmstrang instead of Hogwarts. There he was taught by the headmaster how to control dementors. He was also taught Occlumency but not Legilimency. He's quite proficient in Dark Arts.
Faction: Dark
Other: Duck

Last edited:
Yeah well, you know nothing about Percy Jackson either so there's that. And i don't know anything about Harry Potter either. Except that it's in UK and it's about a boy who goes to a school for wizards and witches

Here is my character it took me some time to figure out what I wanted her to be. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Name: Jessi Black
Blood: Half-Blood (Part Elven)
Your house: Salem Institute for American Witches
Your occupation: Singer, Actress, Artisan. Jessi also will sometimes dabble in wand making.
Appearance: Jessi has pale skin that seems to have no flaws to it at all. She is tall for most people, as she is around 5'10. Being active, has given her a slim petite but toned body. On top of her head is long and very thick black hair that come down to her lower back. In the front of hair she has a dark purple streak. Jessi's eyes are a bright vivid blue that seem to sparkle. When angry they tend to change to a dark pink almost red. Long black lashes surround her eyes, which always look serious and stern. In her nose she has a rose gold ring. For clothing, Jessi tends to wear comfortable clothes that show off the work she has done to get her body in the shape it is in. Most of the time she is seen in a black long sleave sweater that almost covers her hands. For pants she wears dark purple ripped skinny jeans, and for shoes she wears black combat boots have a moving picture of a dragon on them. She made them herself. If it is cold she has a long grey jacket that goes down to her knees. In a more formal setting she is known to be seen in a form fitting cocktail dress in black with a lace overlay to it. On her neck she wears a black choker, and a heart shaped locket around her neck.
Personality: Jessi is very kind. She looks for the good in others, though that does not mean she is easily taken advantage of. She knows when someone is trying to persuade her into doing something that she knows would be against her murals. Jessi is quiet person who would rather have a book in her hand then go out and party. Though she loves to perform for others, and is well known for her acting skills and the portraits she paints of many celebs in the wizarding world.
Backstory: Jessi grew up with just her mother in Salem. She never met her father, he had passed away before she was born. Sirius Black was Jessi's father, he met Lace Everwood, before he was killed by the mad woman Bellitrix Le'strainge. Lace Everwood is from another Relem of magic, and the first human she met was Sirius Black. She tried to help him as best as she could aviod going to Azkaban, but all it did was get her sent to America. Where Lace, made a home, in Salem, Massachusetts.

Jessi grew up loved, and was told the brave things that her father done before his death. When she turned 11, Jessi was accepted into the Salem Institute for Witches. She learned a lot, but her favorite classes were magical arts. Where she learned how to paint magical portraits, act, and wand making.

After graduating from there Jessi went on to the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts. Where she learned how to perform for others. She spent a couple of years learning the trade, before she landed a part in ongoing show that features fighting a dark lord. She plays the Transfigureaition teacher in the school.
Faction: Light
Other: Duck. Jessi is able to turn into a small dragon. All elves are able to turn into a magical creature, but they need to accept a part of the creature into them in order to become one. Jessi found this out when she went to get her first wand, and had to help make one just for her to able to use.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Guys.

This isn't an RP thread.
It's a Discussion Thread, and it belongs in the General RP Discussion Forum. I'm moving this thing for you now - but you'd all do well to brush up on the RP forum rules and make sure you post your threads in the right place.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
REEEEEE!

Name: Kiki Evans
Blood: Pure-blood
Your house: Hufflepuff
Your occupation: (I haven't decided yet, any suggestions?)
Appearance: Kiki wears some of her long brown hair in two small buns on either side of her head, little-girl style. She has one green and one blue eye and wears reading glasses. She is caucasian and stands at the diminutive height of 5'3.
Personality: Kiki could be described as "quirky" or "eccentric", depends on who you ask. She has a sweet demeanor, putting the needs of others before her own in all cases - which usually doesn't end well for her. Little scares her - she's seen a lot of stuff in her life - and she's extremely empathetic.
Backstory: TBD
Other: Duck. Also, she is a Metamorphagus, if that's OK.

Name: Ava Smith
Blood: Muggle-born
Your house: Ravenclaw
Your occupation: Unemployed, trying to get a job at the Ministry of Magic
Appearance: Ava has black hair and brown eyes with olive skin. She has a slender build and a sharp face. She tends to wear tees and blue jeans, not caring to look profinal or like a witch.
Personality: Ava is relaxed about the wizarding world and the muggle world interacting (Due to the fact she is a muggle-born), but she does care for the other rules for the wizards and witches. She is also very optimistic and tends to look on the sunny side of things.
Backstory: Shown in RP...
Other: Duck

Yes! I’m surprised I haven’t seen a Harry Potter RP before this! I don’t have a lot of time at this moment, but I’ll definitely submit a character as soon as I have time! I have one canonically British character, so it’s quite likely I’ll end up adapting him for this... and Playful, as you can already guess my character will have been in Ravenclaw as well... so can they have been friends or at least known each other in school?

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Alexander (Alec) Lightwood
Blood: Pure Blood
Your house: Ravenclaw
Your occupation: Freelance Auror
Appearance: He is 6'8"and semi muscular. He has ice white hair, with an ice blue streak in it and glistening green eyes. He wears a black t-shirt under a black and red overcoat, that reaches his feet, black jeans and dark grey boots. In his animagus form he is a white fox with a blue streak of fur near his right eye, his eyes are green.
Personality: Alec is kind, understanding and gentle. He hates seeing people upset, and tries his hardest in everything he does. He is very against dark magic and despise his family for their wicked ways.
Backstory: The Lightwood are a rather influential family in the wizarding world are slightly involved in some darker magic groups, wanting no part in their dealings and dark magic, Alec decided to become an Auror after graduating from Hogwarts, but his was accepted and soon became a very successful Auror, making quite the name for himself.
Other: Duck. Alec is an animagus.

Last edited:
I know you’re all real fans because nobody did Gryffindor xD. Unfortunately, though the other three houses were my favorites in the books, my pottermore account and Myers-Briggs types would indicate that I am, in fact, Gryffindor (Entp if anyone’s wondering).

Character sheet
Name: Elio Azax
Blood: Pureblood
Your house: Gryffindor
Your occupation: Works as an Alchemist and Spell Inventor
Appearance: About 6’1 and weighs a toned muscular 175 lbs. He has short messy dark brown hair that has a natural wave to it, falling a bit above his bushy brown eyebrows and chocolate eyes. His skin is tan and his eyes are slightly squinted- proof of his half Korean decent.
Personality/Backstory (I tend to do these as one): Elio is a very naturally gifted wizard, attributed to the fact that he is a distant descendant of Merlin on his father’s side. Proof of his natural proficiency in magic can be seen by him earning himself the title of prefect and eventually head boy during his time at Hogwarts. His talent also allowed him to be an apprentice under many great witches and wizards, including Albus Dumboldore, which allowed him to easily transition into the workforce. Elio did have a tendency to irritate some of the more serious professors, his laid back personality and lazy tendencies gave the impression that he didn’t care about school at all, but his effortless high test scores left them unable to punish him. However, while he is often lazy or carefree, Elio is more driven than anyone when it comes to proving himself, even training himself to be an animagus because of a bet that he couldn’t. Although he is ashamed of it, Elio is, at his core, a nice person and will go out of his way to help a friend.
Faction: reluctant light
Wand: 14 1/2” Acacia Wood, slightly yielding, dragon heartstring.
Patronus: Crowned Eagle
Other: duck, Elio is left handed

Last edited: