• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Harry Potter the new story AU

Oh I must have gotten those confused. I really need to edit that. It has been awhile and really did mean to have the shop she was in there, but I have been a bit distracted while I was writing. I will correct that now. Sorry for the mix up. It has been awhile since I have read Harry Potter, so I am a bit fuzzy on somethings.

It has been fixed. I meant to have her walk down Diagon Alley in the first place to get to the shop she needed, but ended up getting Hogesmeed confused with it. Diagon Alley is what I was picturing in the first place.

Name: Jack Skatboo
Blood: Half-blood
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: Black hair and light skin, but a lot of it is burnt. Jack only has one eye since the other one was cut by an Hippogriff and stopped working. Wears an eye lap over the lost eye to cover up the hole. Brown eye and black, fireproof clothes. His hair hangs to the lift side of his head, but isn't long enough to cover up his ear.
Personality: Not very friendly against humans but usually not rude/mean either. Nice against creatures and easily befriends them. It is hard to read his mind, and he knows occlumency so you can't read his mind by that either. His mood can change very quickly and he can suddenly turn very rude from nowhere.
Backstory: Jack was born in Lund, Sweden year 1994, and lived in Malmö until he was ten, then he moved to London to be able to go to Hogwarts. He got put in Ravenclaw and was one of the best students in his year. He was especially good in Care for Magical Creatures, and he became a teacher in it when he left school. When he was 20 he accidentally angered a Hippogriff and got his eye cut out. He became an animagus because he befriended an golden eagle, so he is able to turn into a golden eagle.
Faction: Gray
Other: Duck. He spends alot of time in his eagle shape, and on his freetime he befriends new creatures to show on his classes.

I will add faction if someone can tell me what it means, I am confused. Also I was/is a big potterhead so I think this will be fun.

Last edited:
Faction mean are you on the side of Harry Potter, or Voldimort! Though this is an alternative universe so a couple things have changed. Grey is someone who is more neutral. Think of it as this light = good, grey = neutral, and dark = evil.

@Joelkjn Ōkami, Since we have a character that is in Hogwarts as a student, do you think we should have someone who is also there as another student? This way it would cause a bit of tension and would help to further the story for Killer's plan for Hogwarts.

Name: Orchid Bell
Blood: Mudblood
Your house: Gryffindor
Your occupation: Student
Appearance: She has short dirty blonde hair and large, staring blue eyes. She has a slender build and a round face. She is also extremely graceful (is she can be a unregistered aimagus). Wears the Gryffindor robes.
Personality: She is known as an intelligent prankster. Although she tends to brake the the rules, she only does it because she thinks something is wrong and she wants to fix it herself.
Faction: Light
Other: Can she be an unregistered animagus (brown cat)? Or trying to become one? Has a pet Barn Owl named Wise.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
I want something big to happen so I have asked Bunny to attack diagon alley and to try and recruit my oc since he is a pureblood and the oldest house in England except Emrys and Morgana of which is slightly older than the Peverell house

@Joelkjn Ōkami, I never really got the answer for me making a student as well. I have an idea for one and thought it might be a fun addition to the story. I can also wait to add them to the story as well. I want to do something a bit different. I was thinking it could tie into what Bunny might do with the chamber.

@Joelkjn Ōkami, I never really got the answer for me making a student as well. I have an idea for one and thought it might be a fun addition to the story. I can also wait to add them to the story as well. I want to do something a bit different. I was thinking it could tie into what Bunny might do with the chamber.
About that, i don't want that part messed up. I want that to actually work. I wouldn't be much of a Dark Lord otherwise

Here is my character. I thought I would do something a bit different. I know this is not what Bunny had in mind originally, but I thought this would be a more fun way to have it occur. @Joelkjn Ōkami, Let me know if their is anything that needs to change.

Name: Blair Cromwell
Blood: Pureblood
Your house: Hufflepuff
Your occupation: Student, and part time painter. Blair is also a Perfect
Appearance: Blair is a small, but wiry girl who stands at around 5'3. She has a very slim bluid that is soft looking, but powerful at the same time. Pale skin with slight freckles are complemented by her bright pink hair and blue eyes. She is always seen with a smile on her face, except when you make her mad. Her hair is long and comes past her shoulders. It is styled to be straight and has bangs that angle over her right eye. Sometimes she wears a yellow headband in her hair. For clothing, she wears simple, but comfortable clothing. Her wardrobe mostly has oversized sweaters and super skinny jeans. Though she will wear a dress on occasion, and most do not think she would pull it off as well as she does.
Personality: Blair is very naive. She is very trusting and tries to see the good in others. Though that does not stop her from stepping up and standing for what's right. Her trusting nature tends to get her into trouble quite a bit, and has not stopped her from trying to be friends with everyone.
Backstory:
Blair Cromwell is an American witch who came to London after her father had gotten a new job aa an emessery for the American magical government.

Blair was excited to make new friends when she moved to London when she turned thirteen, she had previsely went to Salem Academy for American Witches. Her kind nature had her sorted into Hufflepuff, and her loyalty is what had helped her become a perfect before she turned 14.

Her grandmother on her dad's side was a great witch and is alive and perfecting her craft. She had spent a long time teching Blair how to do some magic without use of a wand. Which helped her improve what she learned.

The Cromwell's are a great house for America. It is one of the most powerful and has ties to royalty in a small European country, though their ansesters gave it up to protect their people. A lot of time has past since they have given up their kingdom to the people, and now they are small in number, but still powerfull when brought together.
Faction: Light
Other: Parselmouth (Receives this from her paternal grandmother). She loves to bake and tends to raid the kitchens to do, though she does make enough to feed an army when she does so.

Well I had already made my post, it would not really make sense for me to change anyway. How is Becka supposed to act anyway to what he had done. No offense @Shadow_Pup, but my post did come first, and fit better with what was going on.

Because you had basically ignored what my character was saying at all. Also you never really gave any insight as to why they were choosing to ignore anything that my character had said. Besides Thomas had not even raised a wand yet to attack, Becka was really giving you a warning to be careful and keep their eyes open.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
But I assumed as he was there with his minions things would not be all fine and dandy, also didn't Alexander attack, I don't think I said anything about Thomas attacking.

When everything was ready, he and his followers apparated to Diagon Alley where his minions started pushing away other wizards and witches as Thomas approached Lord Peverell.
"Lord Peverell, i have an offer for you" he said.
Dumbledore has only done shoving and moving people out of his way at the moment. You have basically forced Bunny's hand into attacking. Which I am sure he would have done given the character, but the option was there for him to be able to play it off and bid his time. Besides you said that some of the minions where attacking everyone, I do not think that is the case at the moment. Seeing as this is a recruitment meeting to begin with.

"Now please leave me." Alexander said while he takes up his wand and aims it straight at Thomas with lightning speed. "Avada kedavra" Alexander whispers with hate in his voice sending the deadliest spell known to man at Thomas.
Alexander at the moment is the only one who has said any sort of spell at all. If anything he would the be the one attacking. Though we know that Dumbledore is bad, our characters might not know that. Nothing was said if it was comman knowledge that Thomas is a Dark Lord yet.

Becka whispered to the two she had dragged off. "Someone is coming. We need to be on guard, and if they spot us we need to fight. Our lives will depend on it."
This is the part that was ignored by your character. You did not say anything about what Becka had said to your character. They had went on to basically ignore what she was trying to do, by being support and not jumping the gun.

When you had you character ignore what Becka was telling him, it has caused my post to not even be important anymore. Which should not be the case, because I had thought out what would have happened. When @Killerbunny the god, was starting to attack back is when you should have made that post, but it does not make sense at all at this point in time for your character to run out and say that he was attacking Diagon alley.

Yes he was going to attack, but his has not had one person raise their wand to do so. Which is why my post makes more sense to be followed.

No offense, but it almost like controlling another character when you force someone into an action. Bunny could have all of his crew retreat or threaten and leave, but now you have caused havoc with an attack that has not been implemented yet.

Dumbledore has only done shoving and moving people out of his way at the moment. You have basically forced Bunny's hand into attacking. Which I am sure he would have done given the character, but the option was there for him to be able to play it off and bid his time. Besides you said that some of the minions where attacking everyone, I do not think that is the case at the moment. Seeing as this is a recruitment meeting to begin with.

Alexander at the moment is the only one who has said any sort of spell at all. If anything he would the be the one attacking. Though we know that Dumbledore is bad, our characters might not know that. Nothing was said if it was comman knowledge that Thomas is a Dark Lord yet.

This is the part that was ignored by your character. You did not say anything about what Becka had said to your character. They had went on to basically ignore what she was trying to do, by being support and not jumping the gun.

When you had you character ignore what Becka was telling him, it has caused my post to not even be important anymore. Which should not be the case, because I had thought out what would have happened. When @Killerbunny the god, was starting to attack back is when you should have made that post, but it does not make sense at all at this point in time for your character to run out and say that he was attacking Diagon alley.

Yes he was going to attack, but his has not had one person raise their wand to do so. Which is why my post makes more sense to be followed.

No offense, but it almost like controlling another character when you force someone into an action. Bunny could have all of his crew retreat or threaten and leave, but now you have caused havoc with an attack that has not been implemented yet.
While you are correct about many of these things, the Purebloods and Halfbloods would probably know about Thomas being the Dark Lord. Becka especially